Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b

Story Info
A fertile college babe struggles to avoid a sticky creampie.
25.5k words
4.64
26.7k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKettle
SexKettle
196 Followers

This is the fourth and final episode of a four episode story arc in my 'Pandora's Box' series. The main sexual themes of the series are breeding and pregnancy risk. Although I believe each story arc can be read as a standalone, a full list of the entries and the chronological order to read them in can be found in my bio for those interested.

Comments and feedback are welcome as always, and I hope you enjoy!

Between a Cock and a Hard Place

"We can't let Mr Alvarez have you all to himself, can we princess? I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun together." Anton's booming tone was cheerful yet authoritative. Dani opened her mouth to respond but, before even a sound could escape, it was knocked out of her as he knelt and deposited her on the soft sand. Dani rolled across the dunes as she attempted to scramble to her feet. Her dark chocolate hair took on a speckled sheet of blonde as innumerable golden grains were wrapped in its embrace.

Dani screwed her eyes shut and combed her fingers frantically through her hair, attempting to shake out as much sand as she could. A shadow darkened her, obvious even behind closed eyes, and the college girl's vision fluttered back into view as a pair of legs, dark and knotted with muscle like trunks of ebony wood, came to a halt in front of her.

A shrill cry cut through the air. Dani turned her head and saw that Aria had already replaced her, perched atop the bar counter where she had sat moments before. Luis' head was already between her skinny thighs, his tongue working furiously on her wet clit, and Aria scraped her fingers across his matted scalp as he elicited another, louder moan from her.

Dani's eyes widened with shock, her stomach twisting with unease at the sight of this unexpected coup d'état. She opened her mouth to say something... but nothing came out before Anton's thick thumb and forefinger clamped around her chin and wrested her head upwards.

"You really are the full package, ain't ya? Big round tits, nice wide hips, and one thick ass!" As if to emphasise his point, Anton forced Dani onto all fours and delivered a hard, powerful strike to her bare ass cheek. She gasped out in a debauched combination of pleasure and pain as the smooth, tanned flesh rippled gloriously with specks of sand firing off in all directions. "A body built to be fucked, indeed!"

The power behind Anton's grip was domineering as he forced Dani back onto her haunches. Dani swallowed hard, and she hesitantly grabbed Anton's wrist with her dainty little hand, although there was no way in hell she could have forced him to release her even if she had tried. "Anton, I... I thought you were with Aria tonight? The dice, the roleplay..." She tried to sound matter of fact, but instead her voice crept out in a low, slightly terrified whisper.

Anton raised an eyebrow, before throwing back his head and exploding into a laugh loud enough to melt eardrums. "Shit girl, the roleplay? I don't know what you and Luis usually get up to, but when I play Pregnancy Craps I'm not here to win Actor of the Year! I'm here to win Father of the Year!"

Dani exhaled with panicked exasperation. The rule book for tonight really had gone out the window. At least she had extracted a promise from Luis to not cum inside her. With Anton, she had no such collateral. Which meant...

"No, Anton, seriously, I- AH!" Anton wrenched her head upwards again, squeezing her sweet little chin in his grasp. Her neck ached dully as she stared upwards, and Dani panted anxiously as Anton dragged his thumb across her plump bottom lip, pulling it downwards and holding it there as his hard gaze bored into her.

"Those are some wonderful lips you have there," he remarked softly, pressing harder with his thumb and eliciting a pained gasp from Dani. "Big and slutty and pouty. Perfect for one thing, and one thing only." Mercifully, he released his grip, and relief flooded Dani as she gratefully tipped her head forwards. Her eyes, however, flashed up... just in time to see Anton's boardshorts fall to the floor with a soft rustle.

Her mouth dropped open in awe.

Hulking and solid, looming over her was the girthiest, longest, blackest cock she had ever laid eyes on. At about 9 inches, Anton was only an inch longer than Luis, yet his sheer thickness made his member substantially more imposing to the shocked college girl. As hard as stainless steel and curving right towards her, throbbing veins wrapped around the shaft like jungle vines all the way up to the pulsing, bulbous head.

But what truly caught Dani's attention wasn't Anton's cock, but what hung beneath it. Her jaw hit the floor, her eyes giant and round in dreaded astonishment, as she focused her attention on what was by far the largest pair of balls she had ever seen. As Anton stepped out of the shorts gathered around his ankles, they swung back and forth with the heaviness of their fruitful cargo: a colossal supply of sperm, wriggling and waiting to be unleashed against an unsuspecting egg. Dani swallowed hard, unable to truly comprehend the sheer amount of seed those suckers could release upon ejaculation, and yet knowing that it would be game over for any girl unlucky enough to have that lethal weapon buried inside her.

"Seen something you like?" Anton asked with a devilish chuckle, wrapping a hand around his gigantic manhood and taking a step closer to Dani. She could feel the heat radiating off it, the sheer power emanating from a tool perfectly designed to breed her, to impregnate her with new life... assuming, of course, that it got anywhere near her desperately ovulating pussy. The smell of it -- virile and savoury -- hit Dani's nostrils in a pungent explosion.

Against her better judgement, Dani couldn't help shuffling closer to Anton's black tool. There was something so deeply enthralling about it, the way it throbbed threateningly at her with a mind of its own, like it knew how easy it would be to impregnate her tonight. The tip ceaselessly leaked pre-cum in copious streaks, and the salty, potent smell fumed into Dani's face.

She felt the hard, rigid skin under her fingers, unbreakable like titanium, and her stomach flipped as she realised she hadn't even been aware of wrapping her slender fingers around it. A nervous pressure was pushing down on her belly as she contemplated just engulfing it with her juicy lips, just for a second, just to see what it was like.

I mean, how bad could it be? After all, Dani reasoned to herself, if that monster was in her mouth, it at least wasn't in her pussy.

"Don't act like you've never sucked cock before," Anton said menacingly. "Those big, blowjob lips have seen plenty of action. Don't even try and convince me otherwise."

Dani gulped as she raised the tip towards her mouth. She could almost taste its warmth. She licked her lips nervously and, with one final glance up at Anton, tentatively slid them over his pulsing cockhead.

The taste hit her immediately -- of tangy, vigorous pre-cum and heated flesh. It was so much hotter in her mouth, and a great sucking noise echoed across the dunes as she took in an extra inch. Then another. Then another. Anton's girth stretched her jaw, and Dani grasped it around the base in alarm as she struggled to get a breath out.

"Good girl," Anton said reassuringly, sinking his huge hand into the back of Dani's head, enveloping it in her heavy layers of thick, glossy brown hair. "A little more." Dani gagged as Anton forced his length down her throat, pushing her head back, and she seized it with sudden distress as she tried to glide her lips up and down, but succeeding only in scraping them across in a gurgling choke.

"That's it," Anton said serenely, pressing his hand harder against the college girl's head, seemingly unaware of her lewd asphyxiation. "Do what comes naturally."

Dani's eyes rolled back as she attempted to suck fervently, gripping Anton's cock like it was a jungle python around her neck, feeling the huge veins pulsate under her fingers. She had never had her mouth so full of anything before. Her tongue was jammed along the underside of the shaft, and she did her best to try and wiggle it around, but it was closed in far too tightly.

Anton growled as he forced an extra inch in, and Dani gagged again as she felt the hot, angry head impact against the back of her throat. Her eyes widened in horror -- she hadn't even taken the full thing in yet and she was struggling. Anton seized Dani's head with both hands, forcing her to hold it inside, as he began to ferociously unleash upon her a brutal face-fucking to make even the most experienced pornstar gag.

His bulbous head slammed into her throat, and Dani's muffled cries went unheard as his great member drove in and out of her mouth like a piston. It was a show of dominance, and Dani saw the gleeful look on Anton's face as a single tear of discomfort freed itself from her shimmering amber eye and rolled across her sharp cheekbone. Her entire jaw ached horrifically, yet she was terrified of moving a muscle for fear of Anton's sawing, brutish beast of a cock colliding with her teeth.

The rouge of Dani's lips had disappeared, jammed halfway down Anton's meaty shaft. His thick fingers pressed into her temples with vice-like oppression as he thrust into her mouth with bestial vigour, grinning with sadistic satisfaction as he watched the hot brunette squeeze her eyes shut in abject humiliation. Her mammoth tits shook wildly on her chest, looking with every jiggle that they might be about to jump out and spill free from the silver bikini top.

But determination seized inside Dani as she gripped the shaft harder around the base, lifting her head and angling Anton's massive cock so as to allow a little more sweet oxygen to enter her mouth. She glared up at him through her gleaming eyes, willing herself to show him what she could really do, that she wasn't just some young, compliant whore for him to play with for his amusement. If he wanted to dominate her, she was hellbent on at least making him work for it.

Slobbering, sucking noises snuck out from between Dani's lips as she reared back and forth, faster and faster. The re-angling of Anton's member inside her mouth had freed her tongue up a little, and she lapped feverishly against the underside, dragging it across the meaty stick, tasting his hot flesh and briny pre-cum. A single, sudden groan slipped from Anton's mouth, spurring Dani on as she gripped harder and sucked like her life depended on it.

"Tough little bitch, ain't ya?" Anton snarled through gritted teeth. Dani's face was bright red, her eyes lit up with fiery resolve, as she took him in and out, his cock swelling in her mouth as saliva and pre-cum began to drool out past her plump lips and slide messily down her chin. "I thought Luis' precious princess would be easy to handle. Perhaps I have my work cut out for me, eh girl?"

Was that admiration in his voice? Dani would have grinned with pride, had she been able to. Her confidence growing, she took in an extra inch. Her jaw burned like it was on fire, but she was committed now. She wanted him to know that he had chosen the wrong girl to try and break. Not to mention, now that she had found her footing, there was something sordidly enjoyable about having her face fucked like a filthy slut.

Anton's groans grew louder and more laboured as Dani aggressively deep-throated him, her eyes fixed on the matted forest of pubic hair that decorated the base of his prick. He had released her head now, his fingers sunken into her bare shoulders and toying with the strap of her bikini top as she soaked his gigantic pole.

Anton looked down at the bratty college queen bee; her big bubble butt wobbled as she worked, the tanned cheeks shaking with the slightest movements as her head bobbed back and forth, back and forth. She was every bit the avid, desperate cocksucker that he had envisioned, from everything Luis had told him. He had been looking forward to punishing her pretty face, to making her beg for mercy, but -- he had to admit -- she was really taking this like a hot little trooper.

"Alright girl, that's enough," Anton said at last, gathering a great wad of Dani's gorgeous locks in his hand and pulling. "It's not your mouth I'm looking to blow my load in."

Dani nearly choked as Anton's giant shaft slid clumsily past her glistening scarlet lips, grazing her tongue and the roof of her mouth as it went. She hadn't realised how desperately she needed air, panting messily as the sweet rush of oxygen refilled her lungs. Saliva and pre-cum dripped from her lips and down her chin in great ropes, and her breath shuddered in her throat as she refocused on the sight of Anton's massive weapon hanging in front of her, slathered in those same fluids and gleaming under the low lighting. His massive sack, stuffed with those two giant, cum-filled balls, hung heavily beneath, throbbing menacingly at her. Just a single shot of sperm from one of them had to be virile enough to impregnate an entire cheer squad, let alone her and Aria alone.

"Let's turn up the heat a little, eh princess?" All it took was an effortless flick of Anton's hand, and Dani yelped as she tripped backwards, her fall broken atop the cream-coloured cushions of a nearby sun lounger and her hair falling around her like a mocha shroud. He was back upon her in an instant, casting a deep and wide shadow that chilled the air around her.

Slapping her legs apart and forcing a thick thumb against the sodden fabric of her panties, a leer of barely concealed lust stretched its way across Anton's face. He tucked his thumb behind the crotch, hooking the material and pulling it away from Dani's streaming lips. Her eyes widened in utter, stabbing panic as she felt the soft breeze of the room lick against her bareness, her mind conjuring heart-stopping images of the giant pulling her thong to the side and fucking her right then and there.

"No! Wait!" Dani clamped a hand over her vulnerable slit, only to have Anton bat it away with a single swipe of his paw.

"Relax, bitch. I ain't fucking you. Yet." Anton released the elastic fabric, letting it snap back against her pussy, concealing it once more. With uncharacteristic sleekness, his probing hands instead slid upwards across her streamlined belly, wrapping almost the whole way around her tiny waist. Right before tearing beneath her bikini top and into the ripe skin of the mammoth tits that swayed with a fertile ripple on her chest.

"Fucking glorious," Anton grinned as he mashed her breasts together with a look of intense glee striking across his face. Dani's pouty lips parted in a salacious moan, her smooth and luscious skin moulding under his grip. "Now, let's get these puppies on display for us all to see properly, shall we?"

Grasping fingers danced across Dani's sand-flecked back, pinching the back strap of her bikini top and giving it a firm tug, snapping the hooks apart. Dani exhaled with lewd joy as she felt the fabric around her boobs loosen its hold. Anton pulled the limp top from her chest, and a gasp spilled from the college babe's lips as her huge tits sprang loose, rejecting the cups of the bra and freeing themselves of their silver shackles.

Anton had seen breasts of all shapes and sizes, yet even he couldn't hide his delight at the way Dani's monumental tits remained completely unchanged despite their newfound lack of support. They remained just as firm, just as perky, with absolutely zero sag despite their size, protruding proudly from her chest like a pair of gravity-defying trophies. Not to mention garnished with tiny, suckable nipples atop perfectly spherical pink areolas, the enticing cherry on top an already perfect dessert.

"Incredible," Anton murmured as his eyes ran down Dani's hourglass curves, taking in every inch of her sex-bomb of a body. The empty bikini top was pulled from its restive position against her ribs and tossed over his shoulder.

His probing touch returned to the front covering of Dani's thong, digging behind the T-shaped fold and pulling it out again, releasing it, and watching as it snapped back against Dani's crotch a second time. The brunette moaned into the still air as the impact sent flecks of moisture flying from her swollen pussy lips.

"Such a cute little snatch you have," Anton remarked. He twisted his wrist and slid his hand under Dani's thong, causing the fabric to bulge out obscenely. The tantalising brush of her engorged clit was so slight that, had it been anywhere else on her body, she barely would have registered it. Her sensitive little nub, however, took the sensation and magnified it a hundredfold.

"Yes..." The word toppled from her lips in a gleeful hiss.

Anton huffed with amusement. "There we go. Young filly like you just needed a bit of petting, huh?"

"I guess so," Dani breathed, closing her eyes and tipping her head back. "Oh, God!" Anton was barely even skimming her clit, and yet the weight of his fingers was enough to make her legs quiver as a pulse of wicked pleasure fired through her.

"Hmm. Well I think it's time I got a proper look at what's between your legs," Anton said.

Dani gulped as her gaze met his again -- Anton's eyes did not smile along with his mouth, rather piercing into her like a hundred knives. It was the look of an apex predator, a lion that had a struggling gazelle pinned underneath it, ready to go in for the kill.

Dani felt the fabric -- what little of it there was -- tickle her hips as it left them, all too quickly sliding across her butt and thighs. The T-shaped front patch, soaked-through and clinging to her dripping labia, needed a bit more encouragement before it finally unstuck itself with a slick peel.

"Legs up, there's a good girl." Dani's heart pounded away in her chest as her last bit of clothing, the final piece of protection from Anton's hard, perilous dick, was stripped away from her. She hadn't been wearing that much in the first place, but the speed with which she was about to be completely naked, lying under this debauched goliath of a man, shocked her.

Yet, she complied with Anton's request with slave-like obedience, raising her legs in the air and allowing him to thread the garment over her calves and off the ends of her cute feet. Fresh air rushed against Dani's newly exposed and soaking slit, whispering across it with a soothing flicker, and a charged frisson of angst pumped through the busty brunette from head to toe, making her quiver with erotic excitement.

Anton towered above Dani as he menacingly stroked his fat cock above her shaved crotch. A single string of pre-cum hung precariously from the pulsing head, swinging gently as it began to loosen, growing longer and longer, before finally dropping. It slapped into her hairless mound with a sizzling hiss, right above her pink, glistening pussy.

A sudden strained groan, all too familiar, caught Dani's attention. Still on her back, she turned her head to see that Aria was now working away at Luis' cock, clumsily sucking him off while he lazily played with her hair. A lance of panic blew through Dani like a tsunami -- Aria was really getting into it, and Luis didn't look like he had plans to stop her any time soon. He hadn't really left her at the mercy of Anton, had he?

And then she felt it, forcing her attention back to her own plight in a whirl of dread.

Thick. Slimy. Throbbing.

Dani gasped out in horror as Anton's obsidian cockhead pushed against the entrance to her ovulating 20-year-old pussy. It nudged her wet sex repeatedly, a predator playing with its food, and Dani's heart catapulted from her chest straight up into her throat as she felt the glans catch in her slit, aiming right inside her, sliding in by a centimetre...

...and then it flopped out again, grazing her clit and making her moan as a spark of delight fired through her loins. Above her, Anton shook with laughter, and her own body quaked by proxy as his weight pressed oppressively down on her.

SexKettle
SexKettle
196 Followers
123456...8