Dannii - A Kinky Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"Keep going," she murmured, making it clear enough what she wanted. He hesitated just a moment, then got on with it, dragging his tongue back between her firm, toned cheeks to her rosebud. He ran his tongue flatly over her tight back entrance, hearing her groan lightly before running his tongue round her rim, pushing tantalizingly at the centre before running round the tight ring again. Dannii didn't expect him to penetrate her ass and was satisfied just by his pushing, but she gave a little shiver and growl of pleasure as he took a breath and pressed his hot, slippery tongue into her anus, just pushing the tip into her as her body relaxed and let him in, something Dannii was used to.

"Mmm thank you," she breathed, softly tousling the hair she could reach as she leaned forward and slid back again, arching her corseted body so he had full access to her dripping pussy again, pushing her soft lips against his own as he eagerly slid his tongue back into her, thrusting it quickly within her, making her hips buck slightly before he pulled out and clamped securely to her clit with his lips, sucking and kneading with his tongue. Dannii's grabbed fistfuls of the sheets as he assaulted her pussy, the pleasure building rapidly in her as she hurtled towards orgasm, hips circling over his face as he worked, tongue and neck aching. Feeling her body tightening and the rush of energy, Dannii let out a shriek of pleasure as she climaxed, bucking her hips violently and digging her nails into the bed as her orgasm hit her hard, like a lightning bolt, the sexual energy racing up her spine and buzzing her brain.

"Fuck!" she gasped, teeth gritted and body tense, twitching and trembling as she was hit by an orgasm, the pure sense of release almost too much for her, face and chest flushed, sweat beading all over her wherever there was bare skin. Throwing her head back she drew a huge breath, dark dreadlocks flicking everywhere as her hips gave the last few bucks and she went still, her crotch still pushed into his face, leaving him only able to smell her soft femininity as he breathed, his cock completely rock solid again. Dannii pulled herself up, still breathing shallow and fast as she pushed back to place her feet on the floor, her legs a little shaky as she turned, stepping carefully over his legs to face away from him. Lowering herself down, she pushed her tight arse back against his chest with a sexy look back over her shoulder as she slid down, expertly lowering herself straight down towards his cock. As his huge erection touched her slick lips she just gave a little shake of her hips to position him and continued down in one smooth motion, sinking all 9" of his large cock into her hot snatch all the way to the hilt as she straddled his legs.

"Damn Dannii," he breathed, having never had anybody do that to him before. She started to slowly ride his large cock, her pussy absolutely stuffed as she slipped up and down, just loving the way the contours of his manhood fit her body as her dainty fingers fished for the handcuff keys, which she'd concealed down her deep, luscious cleavage. Continuing to ride him in an undisturbed rhythm, her long hair in his face, Dannii reached back behind herself and behind him, showing incredible skill as she found the handcuffs and deftly popped the key in the lock, undoing the metal bracelet to free him. He brought his hands out and she quickly freed them from his other wrist, him pausing until she did before his hands swung round in front of them and straight onto her tightly squeezed breasts. She murmured contentedly as he groped her, groping her hard to make an impression through the tough leather, enough for her to feel and enjoy. Dannii flicked her hair aside and leant her head back onto his right shoulder, her lips right next to his ear, her hot breath making him goosepimple, and then shiver as she playfully ran her tongue round his ear.

"I've been a bad girl," she whispered huskily, continuing to ride him, his hands now resting on her slender waist, her own hands reaching back to hold his hips as she leaned out to lightly suck at his earlobe, just sexily blowing into his ear as she ran her tongue up it again.

"I need to be punished," she murmured, giving a little giggle before leaning up a little and pressing her ruby lips to his cheek for a kiss, slowly and firmly, leaving a smudge on him as she sat back up properly, putting a little more length into her strokes on his cock, taking most of his length each time.

"Really? Do you have anything in mind for method?" he asked with a smile, reaching up to pull lightly at her spiked leather dog collar.

"Well I'm not letting you use my cane for it," she said with a laugh, squeezing his cock with her pelvic muscles as she did, feeling him thrust up into her slightly, smiling at her effect.

"You have a cane?" he said, catching her gaze as she looked back slyly at him.

"Yeah, for my sister," she said nonchalantly as she turned away, pushing herself down on him fully and then freezing, tensing up completely as she realised what she'd just said and heavily implied. There was a tense silence for a moment, broken only by their breathing as Dannii sat down on his cock.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," he said with a slight smile. His cock gave a hard throb inside her as the mental image of the sisters frolicking, Dannii caning her older sibling Kylie in sexy outfits ran through his mind.

"I guess that's another reason I should be punished huh?" Dannii said with a sly smile, starting to slowly ride him again.

"I want you bent over," he said simply, his hands sliding over her leather corset.

"Who doesn't?" she remarked with a cheeky smile, her face close to his still as their eyes met. He wasted no time in pushing her over forwards onto all fours, Dannii resting familiarly on her hands and knees as he grabbed hold of her thick dreadlocks and pulling her head back as she gave a grunt. He immediately picked up the pace from her teasing patience, slipping her his full 9" length, Dannii feeling his bulbous head pulled right back and almost out of her before he powerfully sunk it all the way into her again, her cervix popping each time he did so he was so large. They both groaned in pleasure as he pushed himself completely into her tight haven, getting more into it than they'd initially intended as he started to go faster, pumping her quite swiftly with his cock as she effortlessly squeezed and clenched around him.

"I thought you wanted me bent over," Dannii said, looking back with a smile.

"This'll do for now," he said with a return smile, pulling her head back round straight as he pulled her hair tighter again, levering against her firmly to pump into her, picking up the pace rapidly, not giving her much time to prepare herself for it. She dug her black nails into the carpet, her knees sore from rubbing on it as he humped her hard. Pulling her hair tightly strained her neck, making her growl in discomfort as he thrust in and out of her rapidly, chasing his own pleasure as her hot, dripping pussy squeezed and rippled around his impaling cock. Dannii had been here plenty of times before and knew he was going to come. Not having a problem with that she pushed back, arching her spine and pressing against him.

"Come on, just do me a little harder," Dannii cooed, urging him on towards climax, knowing that her teasing would help him, especially when she gave him a very tight squeeze when he was balls deep after he'd slammed her with a couple of good hard thrusts. She felt him tremble imminently, giving another series of squeezes as he very rapidly pumped her juicy snatch, smiling to herself satisfiedly as a well-placed squeeze on the fat head of his cock made him drive to the hilt with a roar of pleasure and empty a load of thick, hot come inside her little body. Leaning down he bit her on the shoulder as he pulled her head back by her long dreadlocks, making her yell out but also turning her on as he left teeth marks on her soft skin. He gave a few last half-thrusts as Dannii worked to milk every last drop of his juices into herself with her talented muscles before he sagged back, his cock slipping from her tight pussy wetly as he let go of her hair, resting her aching neck.

"Damn you've got a sweet pussy," he breathed, still somewhat out of it from his orgasm.

"Well I guess it is nice and tight, and nobody ever complained," she purred, looking back with a foxy sideways glimpse and girly giggle. Resting a minute more, he stood up, still holding her hair and pulled her to her feet, Dannii taking the hint and standing up herself so she wasn't yanked.

"Do you have a chain? I want to control my bitch," he said with a smile.

"There's one in the drawer over there," Dannii said with a point, just smiling a little humouredly as he stepped away for a moment and opened the drawer to retrieve the chain. Stepping back, he wasted no time clipping it to the designated ring on the back of her spiked leather dog collar, giving it a tentative pull that surprised her a little. Wasting no time, he grabbed the handcuffs from the floor and then firmly pulled the chain, guiding her towards the radiator. Being winter her heating was on, the proximity to the heat noticeable as she was pulled close, shying just a little bit as he slapped a cuff round her wrist. Pulling down on it, he crouched down and pulled her hand to the radiator, making her yelp and pull away as her arm touched the hot metal, still held by him as he grabbed her other hand and secured it, locking her wrists to the bottom of the radiator, Dannii on her rubber knees trying not to touch it.

"Stand up," he commanded, holding her chain. She paused, looking up at him with wide, almost innocent blue eyes, which bugged a little as he pulled her chain to make the point, drawing the collar into her neck. Dannii carefully stood up, avoiding the radiator as she straightened her rubber leads out, settling on her hefty platforms as she bent over, restricted by the radiator. She tried to look back at him behind her, still holding her chain, dreadlocks hanging down round her face.

"Nice arse," he said with a slight laugh, since they'd got way beyond flattery.

"Thanks," Dannii said a little coyly, feeling very vulnerable all of a sudden at her exposed position, naked arse and pussy peeking out as she bent over, back arched by her corset. There was a swish of air and then a slap as he laid a spank on her lovely firm rear, making her give a little grunt, more out of surprise than anything else.

"Straighten your legs and push your arse out," he said, since she'd bent her knees a little. She pushed herself back up, straightening her gorgeous rubber-clad, booted legs out again, arching her back to present her arse completely to him.

"Who said you could spank me?" she said nonchalantly, glancing back, flicking her hair aside.

"Quiet bitch, you're mine to use as I please, and you wouldn't let me use your cane" he said playfully with a smile. He laid a good spank on her, harder this time. Dannii made an over-acted "ooh" with her ruby lips, pouting at him and wiggling her hips a little. He delivered another one, harder again, weakening her knees a little so she sagged just a bit.

"Keep your legs straight Dannii, else I'll push you into the radiator, or whip you with the chain," he threatened. Of course it was empty, he'd never do that to her and the agreement was no real pain, so they knew it was just words, but it still made Dannii a little tense and eager to obey as she bent over just inches from the hot metal, the cuffs already absorbing it and warming on her wrists. He laid another couple of smacks on her, pushing loud gasps from her, her pert bum jiggling just a little and going slightly pink before he stopped, his hands going to her corset.

"No, please don't take it off," she whined, wriggling a little.

"Quiet Dannii," he said simply, undoing the tight knots constricting the leather. There was a strip up her back of skin where the corset could tighten further, which he aimed to exploit. Undoing the laces, Dannii gave a little sigh as she felt the corset expand, giving her brief relief from the squeeze. It didn't last long at all, as he gave a tight pull on the lacing, drawing it back to where it'd been and then further, Dannii giving a long throaty groan as her body was squeezed, feeling his strength before he tightly knotted it again, locking her knew position quiet expertly.

"There, how's that feel, nice and tight?" he said with a smile, stepping back with the chain, pulling her head back a little.

"Yeah, you done that before?" Dannii breathed.

"I've had a couple of other clients yes," he said in a mocked-up professional tone. Stepping back a bit he raised his hand, giving her a few moments of anticipation and then dealt her a good hard spank, a proper one here, enough to make her yelp in pain this time and almost leave a hand print on her toned rear. Dannii kept herself tight, legs straight and back arched to present herself for her punishment. A few more good hard spanks were laid on her, finishing with three in quick succession, making her give a series of ascending grunts, her arse clenching as he pulled her chain a little tighter and ran his hand over the pink cheeks.

"You've been badder than this punishment so far," he said, before his hands again went to her corset. She didn't argue this time, knowing what was coming and trying to prepare. Dannii was already squeezed in as tight as she could take, having only gone further than the four inches she was laced in now a couple of times, and never for very long. She felt it go slack again after he released the knots, drawing a deep breath and holding it for a moment before she let it go, taking another and sucking her stomach in as he tightened it, really going for it this time. Dannii let out a slightly strangled noise as her waist was hauled down to a tiny size, dragged in six inches from her normal size, which was a lot, and not comfortable, feeling her body nearly painfully squeezed. Her breathing was shallow, heat already starting to build from the squeeze, sweating glistening on her bare patches of skin as he knotted it and gave her waist a playful grasp.

"Nice and tight," he said, almost reaching his fingers round her middle.

"Too tight, too tight," Dannii whispered breathlessly, feeling a little dizzy briefly before she calmed herself. He didn't waste any more time, simply pulling the chain firmly and starting to spank her, firmly at first but then rapidly got hard and fast. There was no holding back now from either of them, Dannii giving a sharp cry of pain as he pounded her arse with his hand, spanking her hard, every blow letting out a resounding smack and sending a harsh sting into the younger Minogue sister. He laid a few more hardslaps until Dannii was clenching hard and pressed to the wall as tight as she could, hot cuffs digging into her wrists painfully as she strained at them, then abruptly stopped, rubbing her gently, hearing her short breaths.

"Just hold still a moment," he said, finding the key and crouching to unlock her, Dannii quickly standing up and stumbling away from the radiator on her large boots, her arse still hurting as she wriggled in the corset. He grabbed her wrist and released the other cuff before grasping her little waist and stilling her.

"Right stand there," he said, stopping her facing away from him. Quickly releasing the knotting, the lacing of her gorgeous blood red leather corset slipped under the pressure and released Dannii, eliciting a loud sigh of relief from the Aussie pop star. He didn't tie it back up though and Dannii knew that meant he was going to take it off her, which she immediately objected to.

"Hey, I put this on specially," she grumbled, looking back at him.

"Yeah, but you don't get a say in these things," he said, crouching down behind her, observing her reddened arse from the hard spanking as he went to work on her fearsome boots. There were eight buckles down each mirror-shine black PVC knee-high boot but he moved quickly and made short work of them, releasing the fetish footwear so they were loose on her smooth, strokable rubber legs. Raising one of her feet, Dannii struggled for balance a moment and almost fell over, grabbing hold of the windowsill as he pulled her boot off, making her step down the six inches from the heel she'd been on. He quickly did the other foot, leaving her stood in just her moulded black rubber stockings, which looked fantastic. Dannii curled her toes slightly on the carpet as he stood back up, grasping her shoulders and turning her round. He slapped her lightly across the face, making her gasp and reel back in sheer shock.

"Stop complaining," he said simply, then reached down for the front of her corset, pulling it together to unhook it and then peeling it off her, her full breasts spilling out, bouncing delightfully as he dropped the corset aside. He immediately went for her gorgeous breasts, free to the world for the first time that evening, which felt great for Dannii since the corset was very sexy but also very hot to wear, and she'd been in it for hours. Feeling their weight first as he cupped them, he proceeded to give them a good squeeze, teasing the large, stiff nipples with his fingers as she squirmed before he slid his hands to her ribs, just under them. He swiftly moved to slap the outer-undersides of her large breasts, making her yelp at the slight sting as her boobs bounced from the little smacks, something nobody had ever done to her before. She could only stand gasping and groaning as he slapped the soft, pale undersides of her breasts, loving the soft, silky smooth skin sliding over his fingers as he stimulated Dannii in a rarely used area.

"These were worth the money," he said with a sly smile, taking a good hold of them again, giving a firm squeeze, his fingers roaming and taking in every millimetre of her gorgeous rack, dragging a teasing finger down between them. He firmly groped her for about another minute, Dannii just looking between his busy hands and his face, giggling slightly at the way her breasts kept his complete attention. As suddenly as he'd stopped spanking her he grabbed her by the hips and turned her round to face away, Dannii almost falling again as her rubber stocking slipped on the carpet. He grabbed the cuffs again, but this time she felt them at her elbow, before they were pushed round the bottom of her upper arm and latched. He pulled her other arm back so he could lock her together above the elbows, pulling her shoulders back tightly, arms jutting out as he secured her, leaving her hands just above her spanked arse.

She didn't have much time to think about it though as he turned her and shoved her roughly against the wall, her surgically enhanced chest taking the brunt of the force as she gave a grunt, snapping her head round to see what he was doing. He continued to hold her chain as a sign of ownership as he let it slip and grabbed hold of her hips firmly, pulling them back hard and making her back arch so her arse was presented to him again, gasping as it was bumped by him, her cheeks tender from her punishment. He was holding her tightly and determinedly, clearly with one thing on his mind.

"If you're about to do what I think you're about to do, I'd like to mention there's some oil in my top drawer," she said with a nod of her head towards it.

"Why should I bother?" he said, his hardon brushing against her temptingly.

"Remember who's in charge," she said simply, which just said this was one of the things she had a say on. She had done dry anal before but it was just too painful and she didn't want that right now, she rarely did. And when he had such a large cock there was no way he was going in without lube, even with it would be a big enough struggle. He let her go and stepped away, still holding onto her long chain as he opened the top drawer and found the bottle of oil she'd mentioned. He laid the chain from her collar over her shoulder and flicked the bottle cap open, stepping up behind her and squeezing a good amount up the length of his cock, especially over his large head. Reaching down with his spare hand, he spread it all over his cock, leaving it slippery and glistening for her as she looked back at him.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers