Dannii - A Kinky Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"You love that don't you?" he said, gritting his teeth as he pumped into her powerfully, as hard as he could as she writhed on the bed beneath him. His hands went to her breasts as he leaned on his elbows, diving down and kissing her hard, their passion at aggressive levels now as he grabbed her breasts hard, squeezing them tightly and making her grunt as they kissed, their tongues doing battle. Continuing to snog her, his hands pulling back off her breasts with a pinch to her large, stiff nipples, making her yelp as their kiss broke, her hands resting on her corset squeezed midriff. Pulling his arms back a bit he started to quickly and firmly slap at the sides and undersides of her gorgeous tits, making her groan as he continued to thrust relentlessly into her, driving her little closer to orgasm. As he leaned up Dannii followed, attaching herself to his neck and biting quite hard, making him growl and thrust harder into her as she sucked, placing a love bite on his neck just above his left collarbone.

"You're mine now," she growled sexily, raising her cuffed hands to drag a finger over the darkened red patch, her teeth marks clearly visible on his skin.

"That makes me yours does it?" he muttered breathlessly as he continued to pump on her.

"Yep, you've been had by Dannii Minogue…" she gasped.

"I think I already knew that," he said with a smile, pumping her with everything he had as she twitched under him, raising her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Oh fuck, right there," she gasped, reaching down and suddenly grabbing his wrists to still his fondling hands on her breasts.

"I want you to lie fully on my legs, make me feel the strain," she gasped, looking into his eyes. He didn't say a word, simply leaning up a bit and hooking her sexy rubbed-clad legs under her knees, pulling them over his shoulders and quickly resuming his pace, Dannii giving an immediate whine of pleasure as he leant his weight onto her, straining her hamstrings.

"Oh thank you, thank…fuck," she grunted, biting her lip sexily and dropping her head onto the bed, her hands quickly fumbling to her pussy. Her fingers just strayed to feel his cock as is pounded in and out of her arse, knowing she'd be very sore in the morning as she slipped them back to her pussy, immediately delving two into her velvet tunnel, feeling wetter than she thought she ever had been as two other fingers started to briskly rub her clit, attacking it hard, grinding her piercings into the stiff bud.

"It's alright for those of us that can come," he growled, pumping her hard and reaching for her chain, which lay loose on the bed beside her gyrating body. Grabbing it, he yanked it up and pushed it over her throat above her spiked gothic collar, deciding to push his luck a bit. As she rubbed her clit hard and he pumped into her, he pressed it down on her soft neck, cutting into the skin and choking her, her eyes popping open, just pushing her over the brink of orgasm. Her body arched strongly in the tightly laced black leather corset, her hips pushing up into him so his entire cock was buried in her tight arse as she let out a strained scream of ecstasy, her fingers moving in a blur on her clit as her two fingers buried themselves in her clasping snatch, seeking her G-spot though she couldn't find it in time to aid her climax. Her sphincter grabbed tightly at his cock, taking him torturously close but unable to come with her, so he continued to pound at her, despite the additional tightness, holding her on a high.

"Oh my god, my god…" she breathed, her head sagging loose on the bed as her orgasm washed out of her. He let go of the chain and leaned up to check she was ok, her eyes flitting to his as she saw his concern, giving a weary smile and reaching up lazily to brush his cheek with a slippery finger.

"That was fucking fantastic," she murmured as he slowed to a stop, Dannii tightening up on him now she'd come. He could tell she'd had enough, unable to take any more of it, having got a top-notch orgasm. Dannii lifted her legs, which had been hooked over his shoulders as he knelt up, slipping the hot rubber limbs off him and down to the bed on her feet, lifting her hips as he pulled his cock out of her, still as stiff as when he'd started to fuck her due to her expertly fitted cock ring. He slid out of her, his erection bouncing up and slapping against his stomach, Dannii eyeing it with a lazy smile as she let her legs sag down onto the bed, the smooth rubber limbs slipping down the sheets past him so he ended up knelt between her legs as she was spread eagle on the bed relaxing, breathing heavily still, well as much as her sexy corset allowed.

"Mmm do you want that taken care of?" she said, gesturing to his cock with a slender finger and a dirty smile.

"Did you enjoy that?" he said with a smile as his response.

"That's a very big yes then," Dannii said with a beaming grin, "Ok then, how about you get to do to my tits what I know you really wanna do?" she purred, looking him in the eye with a flick of her eyebrow.

"What do you think that is then?" he said, reaching down to lightly stroke the inside of her thigh.

"A titty fuck," she said simply, reaching up to push her lovely breasts together.

"That'd be wonderful," he said with a smile, since it was one of the perfect things to do to her given her delightfully proportioned figure.

"Good, now if you'll just help me out here," she giggled, holding up her cuffed hands and rattling the metal at him. He just smiled and reached over for the key that somehow they'd thought to put on her nightstand where they could find it before getting it on. Unlocking her wrists, he eyed her succulent breasts as she lay back down and rubbed away the bite of the steel.

"Get the oil," she purred with a smile, waving her hand towards the floor where it'd been dropped after he'd pinned her to the wall. He hopped off the bed from between her spread eagle legs for a moment, picking it up and then gazing at her, laid out on the bed, her sexy black rubber stockings as enchanting now as when he'd first clapped eyes on her a few hours earlier.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she giggled, closing her legs and raising one knee ever so sexily. He slid back onto the bed and uncapped the oil, Dannii laying back and holding her arms aside, looking down at her chest as he poured a trickle over her gorgeous mounds and valley, murmuring as the cool oil ran down her skin. Her eyes followed him as he stood the oil down and tentatively, almost nervously, went for her breasts, laying his hands on them and, after giving a firm squeeze, started to spread the oil over them. It didn't take long, even though she was well stacked, and after one little pinch to her nipples that made her roll her eyes with a giggle, he straddled her carefully, presenting his still unbelievably hard cock to her, shuffling forwards so he was just below her slippery breasts. Wordlessly, she reached up and took hold of his cock deftly with her nimble hands, just giving him a gentle stroke before she grasped the tight cock ring and stretched it out, pulling it swiftly off his cock and throwing it aside.

"Oh thank god," he breathed in relief, feeling blood flow properly again, not that his cock got any softer, with her underneath him waiting to let him tit fuck her, but it just felt good to be released.

"Is that better baby? And you don't have to call me god," she teased, smiling slyly and blowing him a kiss as he looked down.

"Much, god you don't know how that felt," he murmured, lowering himself a little to her chest.

"Oh yes I do, now let's take care of you," she purred, reaching up for his cock, guiding it down towards her chest. He took over and pressed it to her breastbone, loving the feel of her warm, oily skin on his cock as she reached to her sides and pushed her firm breasts together, encasing his cock in a supple, slippery heaven. Dannii didn't need to do anything now, simply looking up with a smile and holding her boobs, which she was very proud of, snugly round his cock, slick and warm. She didn't need to invite him, he was far too worked up and eager now, grasping her shoulders and starting to thrust, immediately building pace as he slipped through the greasy tunnel between her soft breasts.

"Mmm that's nice," she mumbled, looking down as his long, thick cock pushed through her tits, the head coming up close to her chin, though not close enough to lick. He was far too engrossed to talk to her, picking up the pace quickly, having been close to climax lots of times already and now being free, he was already on the brink of it. He breathed heavily as he thrust his achingly hard cock in and out of her breasts, feeling his orgasm swiftly building, the unmistakable sensations taking hold. He gave a few fast, short strokes between her breasts, Dannii more than aware he was about to come, looking down to see what he would do. He suddenly pulled back and shuffled quickly up, Dannii's arms getting pinned by his legs as she let out a little yelp.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned loudly, jerking his oily cock hard as he positioned himself, just about aiming at her pretty face before he came hard. Dannii had done this plenty of times before, she would've happily let him if he'd asked, but she got a thrill at him owning her this way, squeezing her eyes shut and opening her mouth quickly, feeling his hot, thick come spurt onto her face just a fraction after. He jerked his cock rapidly as he came hard, his first abundant shot streaking across her nose, forehead and into her hair, Dannii groaning and gasping underneath him as he blew his load over her pretty face, his hot load landing in streaks across the right side of her face and over her left eye before another went over her chin and into her wide mouth, Dannii letting out a low moan as it did. As his spurts weakened he aimed directly into her gasping mouth, letting his last couple eject straight into her mouth, onto her waiting tongue which flicked up towards him.

"That was great Dannii," he murmured, rocking back on his heels a little as she opened her one good eye to him. Breathing heavily he leaned down on the bed with one hand, sweat covering both their bodies as he sat on his heels, just about making sure not to crush her little body beneath him.

"It wasn't bad at all," she murmured with a sly smirk, pulling her arms from of his legs and reaching for his cock, leaning up a little to pull the head of his large, softening cock to her mouth. Her tongue flicked at his tip as she suckled softly, squeezing and milking his oily cock to get every last drop out of him, letting him go with a gasp for breath before she wiped her chin with a finger and sucked it clean with a dirty smile. She tried to sit up, urging him off her, which he quickly did, sinking to sit down on the bed beside her as she sat up, reaching for her face again. He watched intently as she carefully wiped the thick come from her left eye and false lash with a finger, then sucked it matter-of-factly into her mouth. He watched her for a couple of minutes as she cleaned herself up, wiping his gooey load from her face and sucking her fingers clean, giving a little shiver as she did, mumbling in pleasure as she did.

"There, all done," she said, turning to look at him fully with a beaming smile and little flick of her neat eyebrow.

"Yeah, we are," he said with a smile, leaning to lie down on her bed beside her, closing his eyes.

"Lightweight," she giggled, casting an eye over him as she sat up, raising a leg and grasping the top of her right rubber stocking. With a firm pull, she peeled it down her hot leg, sighing at the relief of the cool air getting to her sweaty leg now it was freed, a ring round her thigh where it had been tightly fitting. Pulling it off her foot, she playfully threw it over him, surprising him and making him jump a little before he realised what it was, looking over to her as she pulled the other one down, revealing her slender pins and dainty, skilful feet, which she teasingly wiggled at him. She reached back for her corset, working the knots for a moment before breaking their hold, quickly pulling the lacing through and releasing the front hooks, breaking the corset off her and laying it aside on the bed. She quickly undid the buckles of her studded bracelets in a well-practiced fashion, dropping them aside so she was wearing only her spiked collar.

"You were fantastic," she whispered, brushing her dreadlocks back and leaning over to softly kiss him, just slipping him the tongue a little with a mumble of pleasure.

"So were you, you're even hotter than I could've imagined," he replied, lying out on the bed, rolling over to watch as she slipped over to put her feet on the floor. Without even thinking about it, he leaned over and reached out, swinging his hand to lay a good solid spank on her arse, making her jump with a little yelp and look swiftly back at him.

"Thanks," she said with a genuine grin, swaying her sweet ass a little as she sashayed to the corner of her bedroom, the chain hanging down her back before she took a black silk gown from a hook, sliding into it and turning round, giving him one last look at her gorgeous body, her large breasts, small waist, shaven pussy and smooth, sexy legs before she pulled it together and tied it. She glanced over to him watching her, breaking into another smile.

"That was more than worth the price," she purred with a little laugh and a dashing smile as she found her handbag, fishing in to find a thick wadge of money.

"I think you earned yourself a bonus tonight," she murmured as she flicked through the bank notes, counting out a thick stack of them.

"Right, there's the two grand we agreed to," she said, handing it to him.

"Thanks," he said, looking round to locate his jacket, then sitting up on the bed and stretching out to get it, tucking the money in a pocket.

"And this is for you," she said, giving a little bat of her false eyelashes and handing him a little roll of money with a sly smile.

"Damn, Dannii you sure?" he replied, looking at the roll, which he estimated to be around £500. He wasn't going to turn down a tip but she'd already paid for him so such a large tip wasn't necessary.

"For the fucking you gave me you deserve it, go have a nice weekend" she said, just eyeing him a little as he tucked it into his jacket pocket and then started to dress.

"Well thanks, for the tip, and a great evening of course," he said as he pulled his clothes on, not caring that his suit was now a little creased as she watched him with idle interest.

After he was dressed, she showed him to the door, leading him by the hand, unlocking and opening it before drawing him into a deep, lingering kiss. Their lips pressed tightly together, tongues dancing and battling powerfully, Dannii just being utterly ferocious with the snog, almost making him gasp for breath.

"Until next time," she purred with a devilish grin as he stood back a little dazed for a moment, twirling her chain lightly, tugging at her collar sexily with a finger as she pulled back and closed the door slowly…

*

To be continued…

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
745 Followers