Dannii - A Kinky Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"That was wonderful," she breathed, tracing her juicy fingers up his stomach as he tensed and arched beneath her, driven crazy by her teasing and hot pussy. He pushed up to try and keep his cock in her as she lifted up and let his large restrained member slip out of her dripping haven, climbing off next to him and sliding to lay beside him with a sexy arch of her back, showing off her gorgeous arse as she did. Snuggling close, her leg slipped over his stomach, bumping his stiff cock as she pulled in close, planting a soft kiss on his cheek past the strap of the gag.

"Aww my poor baby, does he have a hardon?" she cooed teasingly, pouting to him with her full lips. He could only look back into her beautiful eyes, not needing to give any response to her teasing, as he lay bound and erect for her.

"It certainly is big though," she sighed, gazing at his huge stiff cock lustily as she sat herself up near his shoulder, since his arm was pulled up. This gave her the room to slide her rubber-clad feet onto his body, which immediately located his cock, pressing it between the hot, smooth black soles of her feet. He immediately groaned as she squeezed him firmly and started to move her feet up and down, stroking his cock slowly with her feet, pulling back to her toes. Gripping him with them, curling them round his cock a little as best she could, she applied a tighter and more stimulating grip as she started to move again, using her big toes against the back ridge of his swollen purple helmet. She felt him move under her ministrations, pushing up a little to her feet as she stroked him, moving her feet to slide alternately so she rolled his thick cock between her delicate rubber-coated feet, using the moulded stockings to their maximum to stroke him. He felt the familiar feeling, since he'd had no release but now was no different and he couldn't climax, just held torturously close, which she was doing with her feet fantastically well.

"Good?" she purred, glancing down to him as she reached up to squeeze her large breasts, dragging her fingers off and teasing the taut nipples as she did with a little breathy groan that made his body tingle with excitement, to accompany the busy, firm strokes and squeezes of her feet and toes. He wondered how many times Dannii had done this before, since she was having no problems getting him off with it, better than most hand jobs he ever got. Considering the places she hung out though, he realised this was probably jus the tip of the iceberg.

Suddenly though, she stopped, making him open his eyes and look down, just in time to see Dannii expertly extract her feet and draw them back under her, in one motion pushing herself over forwards as she put her knees down where she'd been sitting, leaning forwards and taking hold of his cock, leaving her pert, smooth arse just beside him, her pussy just peeking between her thighs as she leaned forwards to service his cock.

"God you're hard," she whispered with a smile, stroking both her hands up his cock, leaning on his strong stomach and the bed as she slipped her slender, perfect hands up and down his magnificent manhood, twisting ever so slightly so he slipped in her grasp for stimulation.

"Have you ever been this hard before?" she teased, her long hair tickling him a little as it dragged over him. He mumbled something incoherent, which was a yes as best she could tell. He was desperately horny from Dannii, her relentless teasing and off course the cock ring she'd fitted him with.

"Well I'm glad you are, didn't let me down," she purred, rubbing at his cock, needing both hands to encircle him completely, stroking the full length from his balls to squeezing the bulbous tip, loving every contour and ridge of the biggest cock she'd had the pleasure to meet in some time. He saw her lean forwards further, spreading her thighs for him as she did so he could clearly see her wet pussy, the soft, shaven lips bulging between her smooth, pale legs just below her sweet arse, still glowing slightly pink from her earlier spanking. His gaze followed her lovely legs; the silky, skin-tight black latex rubber hugging her toned legs sexily, highlighting the shapely thighs and calf muscles, and her talented feet.

"Mm I think you could use a little help here," she teased, slowly stroking both her hands up his length, squeezing and kneading with her fingers. She switched so they were in line, unable to reach round him fully but able to excite more of his length which gave a little thrill to him, making him push up towards her as she gave him a few strokes.

"Ooh someone's eager," she coaxed with a giggle, pumping her little hands a bit faster. He saw, and felt, her lean forward, her warm breath spreading over the head of his cock as she did. He looked up at her sweet ass and pussy, both of them begging to be taken as she arched her back, arse pulled tighter by the squeeze of the corset, leaning down to his cock. Dannii's dreadlocks tickled his stomach, her chain pooled by his side as she attentively pulled at his cock, working him skilfully before she switched her positions. Pulling her left hand back up, she grasped him round the back of his swollen head and pushed her other hand down to his balls, cupping them and giving a gentle squeeze as she worked her left hand busily, stimulating the back of his head. He groaned as she leaned closer, her hot breath all over his cock. He could sense she was just millimetres from his tip, almost brushing him with her fully red lips, making him convinced she was going to go down on him and simply swallow his cock with her deepthroating skills. He thrust up towards her as she worked him, hoping to help her slide his cock into her mouth, but he saw her lean back a little, just out of reach.

"No no baby, you're not getting one of those," she giggled, releasing his balls to push his hips down onto the bed before she took her grip again and continued. He groaned as she squeezed his sack, quite hard again, just barely on the side of being arousing rather than painful, but then he realised this was what taking Dannii to bed when she was in this mood entailed. She switched her fingers so they were down his shaft, her index finger just below the front of his head, her fingers in line down his shaft below and thumb under his head to very lightly hold him, just barely touching him. In short little motions, she quickly worked him as she fondled his balls, her technique something she'd discovered and perfected, finding it just got guys going, especially when they were in this state. She felt him get a tiny bit harder, his large cock sticking up straight up parallel to his body as she teased him. He was going crazy, ready to burst but he couldn't, the cock ring seeming so hideously tight now as her delicate fingers teased at him.

"You know, you should be wearing these horns now. You're a raging bull," she giggled, looking round with a smile, dragging her finger up the underside of his cock and off the tip, making it twitch hard and bounce, making her smile. Dannii let go of him, making him give a moan, both of relief since he couldn't climax and annoyance that she had, as she turned back towards him, wiggling her sexy ass at him as she did. She knelt with a smile, reaching up and taking the cheeky horns from her head, before leaning forward and putting them on his head, her large breasts almost within reach of his mouth.

"Hmm, and what are you gonna do if I untie you huh?" she cooed, reaching down under his head to release the kinky ball gag, pulling it out of his mouth and immediately diving in for a kiss before he could answer her, covering his mouth and plunging her tongue into his mouth. They kissed passionately, Dannii very aggressive before yanking away, both of them gasping for air, his accompanied by a movement of his jaw which ached from the gag.

"You fucking teasing bitch!" he shouted, pulling against his leather restraints as she kissed idly along his jaw line. He was wound up, ready to explode for her as she knelt over him and bit his lower lip, nipping quite tightly as she pulled it away a little.

"Remember whose bed you're in baby," she murmured, sucking at his lip a bit.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the ass to pay you back for this," he said, looking into her eyes as she looked foxily up towards him.

"So I tease, and you're gonna do me the pleasure of fucking me in the ass?" she purred, pouting at him before giving another sexy smile as she looked into his eyes, sharing a moment with him.

"You're damn right," he said quietly, holding her gaze. Dannii didn't say anything else and just turned round, arching her back and pushing her arse up as she crawled away a little to reach the straps holding his ankles.

"So you're gonna do my ass hard huh?" she said softly, swaying her nice ass for him enticingly as she undid the straps, avoiding his slightly kicks and motions as he restored proper ciculation.

"Yep, gonna have you screaming," He said with a smile as she turned round.

"Oh really, screaming?" she said, pushing her rubber coated knee over him, sliding easily across his body to straddle him before leaning forward for his wrists straps.

"Yeah, you'd better get some good breaths now," he said with a sly smile as she looked down to him.

"I don't need them, I'm not the one that's been standing to attention for ages," she said with a little growl, reaching back to squeeze his massive hardon to make her point.

"That's your fault, and you're gonna help sort it out," he replied, sighing in relief as she released one of his arms from the head rail.

"I hope so, I'm not done with you just yet," she giggled, undoing his other hand and sitting back on his stomach, just ahead of his erection. He immediately sat up and went straight for her breasts, Dannii smiling and kneeling up slightly to allow him the perfect height to play with them. His hands grasped one each, squeezing firmly, massaging and feeling them as she murmured with a grin, letting out soft moans as he set about licking them, rapidly but thoroughly licking all over her luscious boobs, circling her nipples powerful before tonguing them briskly. Alternating between her breasts, he licked her completely before attaching himself to a nipple, making her groan loudly in pleasure as he sucked hard, assaulting the hard tip with his tongue as he did, quickly switching to the other nipple, his large hands still squeezing and groping her ample rack, loving the feel of the soft flesh.

Dannii rested her hand on the back of his head and closed her eyes, sighing in pleasure as he sucked vigorously at her, surprising her and forcing a yelp as he added his teeth, using them to pinch at her nipple, holding and adding pressure till she squeaked before pulling off, doing the same to the other nipple. Her thighs tensed as he pushed her breasts together and buried his face in them, breathing hotly between them before planting little bites all over her soft chest, nipping at her large breasts rapidly and dragging the soft underside of his tongue across her warm skin.

"Mm that'll do baby," she giggled, pulling his head away by his hair, sinking down to sit on him again and then leaning down for a soft kiss on the lips with him as his hands slid down to her small waist, holding the black leather of her corset, his hands sliding round the back over the lacing again and then down, stroking her perky rear and then going for his cock, specifically to remove the cock ring she'd tortured him with, but she quickly stopped him.

"You're gonna want that on," she purred, reaching back to grasp his hands, giving a wink and running her tongue over her top lip. He thought about it for a moment and realised he would, since he was hard as iron, perfect for taking Dannii with, and without it he realised he'd probably blow his load in her ass after a couple of minutes since she'd teased him so relentlessly. He slid his hands back round to take in her slim waist, squeezing her a little before reaching out for the key to the cuffs lying on the side unit. The cuffs themselves were still hanging from Dannii's left arm above her elbow, having never taken them off.

"Turn around," he said, reaching to brush her dreadlocks back. She just gave a smile and carefully climbed off him, bumping his hardon slightly as she did before climbing back on, straddling his thighs, her chain temptingly close to his hand before he leaned forward and gave her a little smack on the arse, making her look back with a playful smile as he reached up to unlock the cuff from her arm, loosening it off and moving it down past the joint. There was a clear mark on her arm from it, attracting his eyes as he slid it down to her wrist and locked it snugly, quickly locking her wrists as she enthusiastically helped him, eager to be locked up and taken. Taking hold of her chain, he gave it a tentative pull and took up the slack.

"Forward Dannii," he said, urging her with a little lift of his legs under her. Dannii obediently shuffled forwards on her rubber knees, feeling his eyes taking in her profile and sexy back, the silver lacing of the corset. She reached the end of the bed and felt him grab her waist, not holding back now as he simply pushed her over the cold metal foot rail, Dannii yelping as her large breasts touched it, nipples skimming it before she slid down over it, squealing as the cold metal pressed into her hips at the top of her thighs. He stopped her using her chain, feeling her collar cut into her neck a little and draw a gasp from her, Dannii feeling the blood rush to her head as she leant over for him, her arse painfully vulnerable, her rubber stockings making grip difficult on the sheets, leaving her in his control. She could feel his eyes on her arse, which they were. Her butt looked phenomenal like that, so tight and peachy as she bent over the end of the bed. He reached out and brushed it with his fingers, taking in the firm cheeks, silky smooth and toned, just looking such an inviting target.

"Oil…" she gasped, trying to look back up towards him. She felt a rush go through her as he leaned over her, a lurch in her stomach and surge of blood to her breast, painfully aware of just how vulnerable she was, especially her tight, firm ass. It was a mixture of exhilaration and nerves as his hand ran softly over her arse, his to do what he wanted with, and she loved it.

"Not this time," he murmured, looking down at her arsehole, how tight and small the muscled ring was, certain to be a tough fit even if she did want it. Pressing his angrily hard cock to her back door, he eased against the loosened entrance, feeling the spongy resistance as he tried to penetrate her. Dannii didn't say anything else, just focussing on relaxing herself, which was difficult in her position trying not to fall over the end of her bed. He pressed firmly, her sphincter resisting a moment before he penetrated her with a pop, Dannii growling loudly at the mix of sensations that rushed through her body. Feeling her squeeze him he was satisfied she was ready, holding her chain a little firmer and reaching down to grasp her slender waist with his other hand as she struggled to maintain grip with her erotic black rubber legs.

"Fuck…" Dannii breathed, her eyes screwing up closed as he powerfully pushed his cock into her tight ass, ignoring the natural resistance of her body as it tried to hold him back even though she was more than willing, sinking balls deep in her little figure so his hips pressed into her sweet rear.

"There, wasn't so bad was it?" he teased, reaching under her to grope one of her large breasts which hung towards the floor with her position, her long brown dreads hanging down round her face so she couldn't see, not that there was anything to see besides her foot rail and the carpet as she was ridden. Pulling back a little he gave a strong shove into her, the whole bed shaking, giving a grunt as Dannii growled from the slight pain as his huge, rock hard member was driven into her.

"For you maybe," she murmured, biting her lip as he gave her another hard thrust, her hips banging into the foot rail as he held her chain firmly, supporting her hip with his other hand as her brain flooded with blood.

"For you either, and you know it, slut," he said with a smirk she could hear as he pulled back out of her, groaning slightly as she squeezed him with her anal muscles.

"I'm not a slut," she complained, wriggling a little as he plunged himself back into her, making both of them grunt before he quickly pulled back, starting to get speed up, aiming to properly hammer her arse right here.

"Really? I'll ask Lucy about that one," he teased. Dannii simply giggled a little, thinking back to Lucy and the club, and the various dancers she'd taken home. She didn't have much time for thought though as a wave of sensations flooded her body, his pace picking up rapidly, thrusting the full 9" length of his cock in and out of her ass in long strokes, her body trembling and feeling as though it might shatter from an overload of senses.

"Fuck you're so tight, I love it," he smiled, holding her firmly, again reaching to roughly grasp her breast as he pumped her, making her wiggle in his grasp, her head feeling so heavy from her position, feeling a little dizzy as she was fucked. She started to squeeze and massage at him with her muscles, something guys that she'd let fuck her in the ass had loved, and he was no exception, immediately thrusting harder and groaning.

"I should have hired an escort years ago, with a cock like this," she purred, getting more into it as the initial pains and discomfort started to subside, still there though, which she didn't mind, it added a dimension to this that normal sex didn't have, but now the pleasure was coming to the fore. She let out a groan and wiggled her fingers at him behind her back, urging him to take them, which he did, still holding her chain firmly as he pumped her briskly, still using full length strokes, loving it as he watched her ass swallow his entire thick cock with ease right to the hilt.

"Harder?" he asked, though he was going to do it whether she wanted it or not.

"Please," she murmured, squeezing him tightly so he could barely move, loving how stunningly erect she had got him. She let out a squeal as he did just that, using short thrusts and pumping her ass with all his might. Going as swiftly as he could, he slapped against her arse, getting balls deep each time in her hot, clenching ass, loving how she quivered and moved around him, her body now leaning right over the foot rail, her legs off the bed behind her as he held her. Pulling back tightly on the chain he arched her body backwards, the spiked collar cutting into her throat, making her give a little choke before breathing deeply. She grunted and groaned as he pumped on her cute rear, making the most of the cock ring. He'd already got to the point of climax but since he couldn't and had the hardest erection of his life he was going to make use of it to give her a good pounding. She groaned and wriggled as his large cock impaled her, loving the full, intense sensations of anal sex as he thumped into her.

"What the…" she started as he suddenly yanked his cock out of her ass with a loud pop, cut off as he pulled back on her chain and grasped her waist, hauling her powerfully back over the rail and onto the bed, bouncing down on her bed, her large, unsupported breasts jiggling delightfully as she did. She looked up confused but tagging on very quickly, stretching herself with a grunt and pulling her arms under her bum, pulling her legs through past the handcuffs and then spreading them wide for him, holding her cuffed hands up against her chest, her rubber feet sliding smoothly over the covers as she raised her knees.

"Come on big boy, fuck me," she purred foxily, giving him a look that would've made him hard in church. She felt a slight ache in her head as the blood rushed away from it now she was laying down, her vision going a little spotty for a moment as he lifted one of her strokable black legs and slid in, pressing his cock to her back door and quickly penetrating her. Dannii was easily able to take him now, groaning long and loud as he pushed all the way back into her sweet arse, pulling her legs back up and folding her knees up to her sides as he laid between her powerful thighs, leaning on the bed next to her. He just grunted as he started rapidly humping her again, Dannii rolling her hips back so he could access her easily, feeling the rubber cock ring bumping her tight entrance as he fucked her, seeing him steal a glance at her juicy pussy, hood ring glinting.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers