Dannii - A Kinky Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

"Use plenty," she said, clearly wanting to make sure this went right. He was very well hung after all, and she was very small, so it was understandable. She inhaled as he drizzled the oil down between her firm cheeks, the cool lubricant running down over her tight back hole, which was immediately joined by his finger as he slid his hand down to spread the oil over her thoroughly, the greasy tip of his finger just pushing into her a little. She was ready now, so was surprised when she felt a little more oil put onto her, but then giggled and gave a knowing smile as he rubbed his hand over her arse, leaving her gorgeous rear with a glossy shine. Dannii didn't have much time to think about it however, as he grabbed her chain and then took a tight hold of her hips again, pushing his huge erection down to her arse, pressing against her anus. Before she could tell him to be careful he gave a powerful shove, popping into her arse and driving forward, right to the hilt as she gave a loud cry.

"Ahh fuck! Fuck!" Dannii shouted, gritting her teeth as she squeezed her eyes shut, her body pressed against the wall as he drove into it, still voluntarily arching her back to him however. She hadn't handled a cock this big in quite some time, let alone anally, so it was going to take a moment. Her ass stretched out round his large organ, feeling herself stimulated to depths she had almost forgotten about, tingling slightly deep inside.

"Shut up and take it," he said, holding onto her as she pulsed and spasmed around him, pulling back to give her the first proper thrust. Her arse tightened more as he withdrew, her ring trying to hold him still, giving him a little rush as he pulled back.

"Only if you give it," she growled. Despite the pain she was spurring him on, wanting him to give her a good stiff fucking. She got exactly what she wanted, again taken by surprise at the speed he immediately assaulted her with, holding her even tighter and jamming himself into her as she yelped before starting to pump her hard and fast, giving her about half his cock, getting almost balls deep on every stroke. Dannii gasped loudly for breath as she was pressed against the wall, her body crushed uncomfortably as she felt a rush of conflicting sensations and emotions. The pain of being forced to take his large cock burned through her, giving little stabs as he went deep, at the same time as a little quiver of pleasure was created by him gliding into her hot, oily ass. Bracing herself, Dannii concentrated on the little glimmer of pleasure, which built quickly into what she enjoyed about anal sex, the great battle between pain and pleasure, which was very defined when her lover had such a large cock.

"Oh you mother fucker," she squealed as he drove deep into her, her body trembling at her internal conflict, Dannii's smooth back arching tightly as he pumped her, loving how her tight back hole stretched round his cock. He switched to slower, full-length strokes, seeing her ring bulge as he threatened to pop out of her before he drove back in hard, hearing her squeal and seeing her quiver against the wall. After teasing her with a couple of those he went hard at her again, Dannii's knees weakening and giving way beneath her somewhat so she slumped a little, leaving him half-holding, half-pinning her to the wall as he picked up the pace even more, completely pounding on her tender arse now. He felt her strong, talented muscles squeezing rhythmically at him, grasping and clenching onto his cock tightly, which felt fantastic as he plunged in and out of her little body. Dannii was screaming and cursing now as her body was wracked with sensations and feelings, struggling in his grip as he held her waist with one arm and pulled back on her chain with the other, almost inhibiting her breathing as she wriggled.

"You absolutely love it Dannii, don't act like you don't," he said teasingly, playing to her fantasies since this was what she'd asked for. She didn't answer, just taking a few more sharp pumps before she suddenly unbalanced them, yanking her leg up and jamming her rubber-clad knee into the wall, shoving powerfully back into him so they over-balanced and crashed backwards onto the floor. Unfortunately for her it backfired, since he'd seen her plan the second she'd raised her sexy leg, and yanked her back towards him as he landed on his back, ramming Dannii down onto his large cock with her full weight, forcing him deeper than he'd ever been in her. Dannii gave a yelp and tried to pull away but he held onto her, rolling her over onto her stomach swiftly and pinning her down. He started pumping her again, Dannii responding to him eagerly this time though, pushing her hips up to him and groaning in pure pleasure into the carpet, knees feeling a little sore from it.

"Oh that's the spot," she moaned, his slightly altered angle of penetration hitting what could only be described as her anal G-spot, making her clit throb as she felt a burst of pleasure deep within her. He suddenly stopped balls deep in her, making Dannii look back to see why, greeted only with a mischievous smile, whilst she worked on squeezing at him, which was explained as he suddenly dropped her chain and started to tickle her sides.

"Ohhh noooooo," she squealed loudly, desperately wriggling under him to escape as he held himself balls deep, laughing as she giggled helplessly and writhed on him.

"This isn't fair!" she whined, kicking out as he pinned her, torturously tickling her slender body. She couldn't help but notice however that she was still periodically squeezing her ass on his cock and that her clit was throbbing with her arousal.

"Life isn't fair, today you're on the bottom," he said with a smile, Dannii laughing slightly as he suddenly stopped tickling and started pumping her again, holding her waist and feeling his cock throb as she gave a particularly sexy little noise. He started pumping with a renewed urgency, feeling her body yield and ripple round him as he plundered her forbidden hole, Dannii squeezing at him and groaning throatily, giving a low growl as he pushed in particularly hard. Combined with her spanking her poor arse had taken a right pounding today and she knew she'd feel it tomorrow, but right now she was just going to enjoy it. The haste of his strokes and slightly hardening of his cock told her he was close, pumping her swift and deep as he approached climax. Dannii wasn't going to have one herself, but she wasn't too far from an orgasm. It could wait, she decided.

"Don't come in me, I want to suck you," she said softly between heavy breaths. He didn't answer, simply giving her a few hard thrusts as he thought about it a second, enough to take him almost over the edge. He quickly stopped, slipping out of her squeezing ass and finding the keys for the handcuffs as she pulled herself onto her knees. Quickly unlocking one, Dannii didn't wait for him to undo the other side, simply turning round and grasping his hips, kneeling before him to swallow his cock, which she did, sliding it into her hot, wet mouth. She tasted the unique flavour as she easily swallowed his cock, pressing herself all the way down, shivering slightly at the sensation of his thick cock slipping over her waiting tongue and down her throat. Neither of them said a word as she just held him a minute, then started to softly suckle and pulled back up his cock, all the way to the bulbous head before she pressed back down on him, her throat bulging as she swallowed him again, going down till his balls hit her chin. Dannii continued like this for a couple of minutes, using her tongue to tease at him as she did, getting him right to the brink of climax and then suddenly pulling off.

"Hey what the fuck…" he groaned in frustration as he opened his eyes and looked to see what was going on. Dannii stood up and stared straight into his eyes, her gaze almost painful as it pierced his soul.

"Shut up, get on the bed, now," she said sternly, pointing, standing powerfully before him. Despite the fact she was many inches shorter than him, she was taking charge, and he got the feeling right there that he'd better not disobey her. He climbed onto the bed as she stepped to her draws, going through them as he eyed her up, standing naked save her collar and chain, studded bracelets and smooth, moulded black rubber stockings.

"Lay down," she commanded, approaching the bed with a handful of black leather straps. She climbed onto the bed with him, making him think for a moment that she'd mount him for a ride. However she didn't, and grabbed one of the leather straps, loosened it, then slipped it over his right wrist, drawing it up and pulling his hand to the rail of her bed. Before he could utter a protest she secured the strap to the metal head rail, binding his arm firmly.

"Hey wait a minute, Dannii…" he said, looking down as she got another strap, not resisting as she slipped it over his wrist, ignoring him as she drew it up. As she tried to pull his arm upwards he resisted, grabbing her wrist and holding her still, making her look down to him with a slightly discerning smile.

"Dannii, I don't know about this," he said, his concerns showing, though he had nothing to fear and deep down he knew it.

"Come on baby, I think you're going to find this most enjoyable," she murmured with a sexy smile, slipping over him to just brush her soft pussy over his still rock hard cock, pushing down teasingly to let his length just split the juicy lips, sliding along it a couple of times so he yielded, unable to resist the offer of her pussy, letting go of her wrist. With a sexy little giggle at her victory, Dannii leaned up to secure his hand, offering him her breasts as she did so, giving him a moment to suck at her nipple when he reached up and captured it before pulling away and getting off him to move to his feet. Dannii wiggled her sweet ass and the dripping bulge of her pussy at him enticingly, his eyes unable to leave the sight of her rubber clad thighs leading to that heaven as she secured his ankles to the foot rail, leaving him completely helpless, strung out like a star on her bed.

"Much better," she cooed with a nice but devious smile as she stepped off the bed to admire him.

"For who?" he asked, looking up as she walked away, sexy ass swaying a little.

"For the only person that matters: Me," she said with a smile and glance back at him as she opened her drawers again, spending almost no time finding what she wanted. She picked out a simple black ball gag, turning back to him holding it up, seeing his eyes widen.

"Dannii…" he said, not able to form words, but feeling he didn't need to.

"Oh come on, it won't hurt you," she said a little less pleasantly, walking back towards the bed, body fully displayed.

"But I thought you wanted to owned…" he said a little weakly as she slid onto the bed, kneeling next to him with it in both hands.

"I do. But you had your fun, I had mine, then you had a lot of yours and now it's my turn again. It's give and take with me, don't expect to give me spankings if you won't let me tie you up. Now just suck it up, and remember the deal here, whose bed are you in?" she said, staring into his eyes.

"Yours," he said quietly, not looking away.

"Right. Now open wide," she said, holding the gag out and lowering it to his face. He opened his mouth for her and she pushed the ball between his teeth, and he lifted her head for her to secure the strap, just fixing it firmly to his face between his teeth.

"There, that's not so bad is it?" she cooed with a smile, tapping the smooth black rubber ball in his mouth and placing a little kiss on his cheek before sliding off the bed again. He couldn't answer her, just tonguing the smooth rubber of the ball in his mouth as she walked back to her drawers again, making his heart lurch as she rooted around, nervous about what she'd produce next.

"Ah, here it is," she said, half turning to him and holding up a sizeable strap-on cock, She laughed inwardly at the look of pure horror in his eyes as he stared, absolutely petrified at the thought in that instant. Dannii then smiled warmly at him and dropped it, lifting up a black rubber cock ring in her other hand, giving a giggle as she turned back and walked to the bed. She saw him sigh in evidently relief as she slid onto the bed, her hand reaching for his large erection, which jumped as she touched it.

"Ooh does my poor baby have a hardon?" she cooed, jerking him softly, not wanting to get into a hand job.

"Well it's gonna get worse before it gets better, see I'm gonna be needing this good stiff cock," she teased, leaning down to drag her tongue up it before she pulled away and pushed the tight rubber cock ring onto the tip of his huge 9" member. He tried to mumble a reply but she ignored him, breathing hotly over him as she pushed it down, straining it as she rolled it down towards his balls.

"This will be just right. Keep you nice and hard, not let you go and do anything stupid like coming too soon on me," she murmured, flitting her eyes to his with a foxy glance as she rolled it down to the base of his cock, settling it neatly, his cock hardening just a little more as every last drop of blood was trapped in it. Kneeling next to him, Dannii teasingly wiggled and showed off for him for a moment, giving sexy little moans and mumbles as she pulled the chain attached to her collar over herself, over him. She cheekily wrapped it round his cock and coiled it before sliding it off as she retreated from the bed, picking up her corset and boots without a word and walking out of the bedroom.

There was nothing from her for what felt like eons, him unable to call for her due to the ball gag as he lay on her bed with a raging hardon, wondering where the hell she'd gone. After around quarter of an hour alone, her voice cut the air like a clap of thunder as she called from some other room.

"What's hotter, rubber or lingerie?" she shouted. Of course he couldn't answer her, though he tried to, trying to shout "lingerie" to her though it was fruitless.

Dannii walked back into the room, still wearing her rubber stockings, studded cuffs and spiked collar, with the chain still attached and hanging loose. Except now she had another corset on, a black leather underbust number sporting silver stitching and matching lacing. Aggressively it had ‘Come Get Some' embroidered on the front and ‘Eat This' on the back, inviting a come on from every bloke that saw it, and who could blame them. His eyes followed her intently as she slipped onto the bed, putting the chain down in front of her and gesturing to her head, where she wore a set of little devil horns.

"Can't deny I'm horny," she cooed with a giggle. She edged to him and carefully slipped her rubber clad leg over him, sliding her smooth knee across his strong stomach, straddling him ahead of his large cock, which meant she was pretty close to his ribs, feeling him just rubbing her arse as she pushed back a bit. Raising herself up, Dannii slid back carefully till his rock hard cock touched her sensitive entrance, just teasing a moment before she pushed back onto him, both of them groaning as he slipped up into her again, Dannii letting herself slide all the way down till she sat on his hips again, the cock ring just slipping into her a tiny bit.

"Mm, much better," she purred with a smile, wiggling on him a little before she started to ride him. Her snug, slippery pussy moved easily up and down him, his bulbous head teased by her cervix as she popped him in and out of them, just steadily riding him, periodically squeezing and pressuring his hard shaft, reaching down to lightly stroke and play with his balls as she rode him.

"Things are much better like this don't you think? Me in charge," she teased, giving him a wink as she felt him push up to meet her hips, her firm rear bumping into the tops of his thighs. She reached down to slow his hips and ground down into him to a stop, giving one last squeeze that would've made him come if he could before she eased herself off slowly, his cock springing wetly onto his body. Shifting herself back, she sat on his legs and let her hands roam over her gorgeous figure, her left hand moving to her breasts, rubbing over them and choosing a nipple to tweak, roll and lightly pinch, whilst her other hand went to her pussy, rubbing at her clit. As she teased the pierced nub she made a ponderous murmur, thinking for a moment before she looked at him.

"Think I should get my nipples pierced too?" she said, cocking her head slightly with a pout. He couldn't answer her but gave an enthusiastic nod, which made her giggle as she started to twist and pull her clit bar, giving a jolt on his legs and letting out a stuttered whine of pleasure that made his cock a tiny bit harder. Without saying a word, Dannii leaned on his body and pulled herself over his cock, reaching down to bring his cock to her entrance before slipping down its full length once more with a breathy sigh of pleasure. He was still amazed at how her tiny body swallowed his huge cock, especially when her pussy was so delectably tight, wrapped round his cock like a second skin. She started to ride again, taking long strokes, lifting right up off his cock and then pushing all the way down, taking almost the full 9" length of his penis into her each time. He pushed up to meet her each time, matching her rhythm perfectly and keeping time as she breathed heavily and murmured with pleasure over him.

"Mm you're just perfect aren't you? Always erect for me," she teased, squeezing on his cock and smirking at him, referring to his cock ring. He looked up at her silhouetted figure against the lights, her gorgeous slender waist and curvy hips on top of him as her dreads hung down round her pretty face.

"You keep up just right with me, a nice easy ride, and you don't ask for anything more," she cooed, pouting at him and blowing a kiss as she slid up and down his cock. She rode him for a minute or so much, then pulled herself up and off him, reaching down for his cock, slick with her juices. Dannii pulled it up and pressed it to her pierced clit, using his large head to rub herself, rolling and rotating her hips to stimulate herself. She rubbed him quite vigorously on her button, seeing him writhe and pull against the straps under her, tightening up as her intimate jewellery stimulated his cock. Dannii continued to use his cock this way until she was on the brink of an orgasm, sweaty and gasping in pleasure, eyes closed.

"Ah…ooh…yeah that's it," she breathed, managing to gain control of herself and lifting herself once more, quickly guiding herself onto his cock again, quickly pushing right to the hilt on him as he gave a groan to match her own. However she didn't ride, just sat right on his cock and quickly got her fingers to her clit, supporting herself on his body with her other hand. Her fingers moved expertly, rubbing over and round her clit, quickly tugging and twisting at her clit ring, forcing a cascade of moans, groans, grunts, whines and sighs from her as she pushed herself over the edge of orgasm, her hand almost a blur on her labia.

"Oh god that's it!" she squealed, her face contorting in pleasure as his face grimaced with desperate frustration. As she orgasmed, her already tight pussy squeezing powerfully on him, her velvet tunnel milking him rapidly, clenching and grabbing at him, pushing him to the point of orgasm though he was unable to climax, making him growl long and low through the ball gag in frustration, pulling tightly at his leather binding as Dannii quivered and moaned on top of him, bucking her hips a few times as her peak passed, her juices having run down over him as she sat down with a deep sigh, taking a good breath and smiling dreamily at him as she opened her eyes.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers