All Comments on 'Danny and Elise Ch. 16 - The Finale'

by hrnymom6814

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More .... More !!!!!

All I can say is... Glad it was just a dream. As a 63yr old man I was crying the whole time reading chapterers 14 & 15. Wondering why you would write a story ending so sad. My wife is retired military. Service has a special plan in our hearts. She was deployed downrange 14 months.

Ps: Great story !!!!

hrnymom6814hrnymom6814almost 4 years agoAuthor

@Hrags Thanks so much for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I couldn't possibly leave the ending that sad. I would hate myself and so would everyone reading it. ;)

My husband is retired military, though he was in and out before we ever met. I can't imagine having to go through a deployment. He works at a VA hospital now, so it's been a bit cyclical. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great ending

You saved the best for last -- glad they are both alive and okay. As Danny ages, and his beard and hair on his head turns a bit gray, I wonder if his chest hair keeps up? A bit of salt hair among the dark hair on his chest could be very exciting. Thanks so much for the story!

hrnymom6814hrnymom6814almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments...And obsession with Danny's chest hair. Haha I'm glad you were happy with the ending. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous