All Comments on 'Danny bCUMS Danielle'

by dannyboipink

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great second outing

great second outing, really hot

phoenixbnphoenixbnalmost 20 years ago
Wished I could be DANI

I just wished we all could find girlfriends who could show us our femine sides and control us

DustiLeeDustiLeeover 19 years ago
How nice!

How nice it would be to take a male slob and turn him into a wanton female's play toy. A play toy that has eyes only for me or my friends, and could cum on demand. Too bad it is only a story!

cathywillcathywillabout 19 years ago
Thankyou

I've been training my brother for the past 2 months. Dressed in my clothing, he is a very attractive "woman". After reading your story I decided he needs man to teach him the real pleasures of being a woman.

loridsisiloridsisialmost 15 years ago
Lori loved it!

Great story! Wish it could really work.

p.s. to cathywill in FL: that is so hot! Have you told the whole story anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ENTERTAINING

This part really makes your story..It rated 85/90 while the 1ST part rated 65/7o.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

I love the Danny/Danielle stories. I would love for these to happen to me. I hope the story is continued, with Danielle becoming more of a slut and slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dan should have been told this in the first part of the story. It was too little too late.

“Dani there is something you should know about me. I have been secretly living a dual life for a long time, it’s why I did what I did for you, to bring you into it. I have been a Dominatrix for several years, always women never men. I wanted my own slave to own, love and cherish. We already loved and cherished each other I just needed you to be my slave, my female slave. This the only time I will ever say this; At any time you do not feel you can give all of you to me, without question, guilt or remorse you can walk away, but you will NEVER be able to return; understood?”

Dan should have been told this before he was brain washed by the Doc and given HRT to look like a woman. He was conned and forced into these changes. Dan would have said NO WAY AND GOOD BYE TO SARA before he was subjected to these changes. If Sara really loved him, she would not have put Dan through these changes. She only loved what she had forced him to become, not the man he was. Why didn't Sara just find a woman to be her female slave. Sara destroyed Dan's life and has left him with almost no future that he will be really happy with except to be Sara's sex toy to be raped when she feels like it happening.

Riki1942Riki1942over 8 years ago
I Wish

I used to be married and I wish my wife had done that to me. I'm not into to the domination thing but, I cross dress and have a huge latex fetish. I also have a Boyfriend, we have bareback sex and I'm addicted to to cum. I love to swallow his load when I suck him off and I love, love, LOVE taking his load deep in my ass when he fucks me. I love gay sex and don't want to actually BE a girl but, being a hot and sex Shemale with a great sex drive would be just perfect for me!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Beautiful, I love this story so so sexy, my sissy clitty was tingling the whole way through, more please. X sissy Lucy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous