Dan's a Crossdresser Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got home Tracy said, "that was so much fun! You were like my girlfriend. Amber texted me that you looked so hot. She has no clue, but she'll find out." Dan had no idea what Tracy meant by that.

Tracy required hours of service for the rest of the day. She had sissy Danielle doing all the chores and massaging her and cooking dinner. After Dinner, Tracy rewarded Dan with a glass of wine. They sat and talked about how Dan was feeling and how he was adjusting to the chastity device. Tracy told Dan that they still had a little fun to have tonight. Dan hoped she meant he would be unlocked and she would possibly even suck his dick.

An hour later, Tracy led Dan to the bedroom. She told him to take off his dress and get on his knees and wait. He followed orders. She went to the closet and removed her own dress. Now they were both wearing the same lingerie from earlier in the day. She added one piece to her ensemble. She came back and Dan saw it. She was wearing a strap on with the same BBC dildo that he had been sucking on the mirror. Tracy told Dan, "a good sissy must know how to properly suck a black cock, black cocks deserve the best and a good sissy must give them just that."

She instructed him to suck and Dan did it. His little cock switched in it's cage. Dan tried stroking his little dick but received no pleasure. Tracy commanded him to use his mouth and two hands to stroke the BBC. Dan followed orders once more. Dan was Tracy's bitch. She continued to give him pointers on how to properly worship a big black cock. Dan took mental notes as if it was his duty. He started getting really into it. He started getting into a trance without even stroking his own cock which surprised him. He was getting a little bit big black cock drunk. Tracy calling him a sissy slut and a black cock whore helped get him to the zone.

Then Tracy took the BBC away, and like a baby's bottle, Dan had the facial expression of "where's my bottle?" But in this case it was, "where's my big black cock!?" Tracy saw this and laughed, "oh my god you sissy bitch, you love the black cock that much!? Trust me I know the feeling."

Tracy took off the strap on and tied it around Dan and told him that now it was her turn. She commanded him to lay on his back on the bed. He did it and she soon straddled Dan's face. He saw the printing on her BBC Only panties once more and it made his cock attempt to get hard. Of course it couldn't get hard in it's cage.

Tracy pulled her thong to the side and lowered her pussy onto Dan's mouth. Dan was completely unskilled. Tracy said, "a good sissy can pleasure a goddess's pussy." Just like the BBC dildo, Tracy gave Dan multiple pointers. Dan felt honored for the opportunity to eat Tracy's pussy. He had only ever done it once a long time ago on their wedding night. After about an hour, Dan had become quite the pussy eater. Tracy was proud of her training. She told Dan to thank her for letting him eat her pussy. Dan correctly said, "thank you mistress." Tracy had actually gotten very close to cumming but she didn't want to cum from oral sex, she wanted penetration. She backed off Dan's face and Dan took a deep breath. He loved the smell and taste of her in the air around him.

She backed up to the big black cock, she said, "oh Jeffrey, thank you for your big black cock," as she started sucking the dildo. It was like a ritual for her. It was like she had to worship it before she could take it in her pussy. She worshipped it for 5 minutes even though it's not even a real cock. She was enjoying servicing the cock, Dan saw the lust in her eyes as he took in the scene, his little cock twitching in it's cage below the balls of the dildo.

Tracy made eye contact with Dan and said, "God dammit Dan, I love black cock. During our marriage, when you played your video games, I used to watch bbc porn on my phone and finger myself, imagining getting fucked by a bbc. I never cheated on you, but after we got a divorce, I found a black man in a nightclub. I went home with him, and when I saw his 8 inch black cock, It rocked my world. I mentally compared it to your cock. It was glorious. I became cock drunk right then and there and worshipped his cock for an hour before I took it in my pussy. Then I had my first orgasm from a penis. Not first orgasm from a black penis, first orgasm from any penis."

Dan stared into Tracy's eyes as she told him this. Dan has never to this day, made a woman cum. He was 29 years old, and has never made a woman cum.

Tracy continued, "tell me Dan, have you ever made a woman cum?"

Dan was shocked like she was sucking his thoughts right out of his brain, "No mistress."

Tracy burst out laughing, "I shouldn't laugh because I was the poor girl that you once never made cum, but have you been with a woman since our divorce 4 years ago?"

Dan was embarrassed again, "no mistress."

Tracy put it together, "so I am the only woman you have ever been with!? And you never made me cum once. Wow you are a failure of a man, or rather a failure of a boy." Tracy's words hurt like daggers but Dan's cock started shaking. Tracy saw it, "oh seems like someone likes the humiliation, what a submissive little sissy, god I need to fuck this black cock."

Tracy hopped onto the BBC dildo and slid it in her pussy, she was so wet, it went in easily. She moaned as she took it's full length. She started bouncing on it up and down shaking Dan and the whole bed. She screamed, "oh fuck Dan, don't you wish you had a big black cock!" She said other dirty things like, "oh my god Dan, it's touching places you never will!" Then she moaned a final time, "ahhhhhh shiiitttt I'm cummiingggggggg!" She came hard.

She took a minute or two to get her breath back and then got off the dildo. She took Dan to the bathroom and told him to strip. She did the same. She took his bbc slut anklet which was over the nylons previously and put it on his bare ankle. That way they wouldn't have to move it around when he put on nylons later. She smacked his ass and told him to take a shower and go to bed. She had a big plan in store for tomorrow.

Dan replied, "yes mistress." Dan, having no choice did as he was commanded, disappointed that he didn't get to cum.

End Part 7

12