Dan's Conditioning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already have, but I can only hope you might be willing to help me a bit more."

Dan didn't reply, and a confused expression washed over his face. The man then shot him a slight smirk and a wink before walking away from the counter. He shopped the store for a bit. Then after some time, he entered one of the video booths. Dan shook his head, thinking to himself, "Well, I guess that's the type of perv who comes to the porn shop to rub one out like a weirdo."

As Dan sat quietly at the register, he couldn't help but notice the muffled moans of pleasure emanating from the stall. The moans continued for a while until he eventually heard one last long-drawn-out resounding grumbled groan. Then finally, the silence was restored to the shop. Not long after, the man emerged from the stall and quickly shuffled out of the store, but not before giving Dan a subtle nod as he exited.

Not long after the man had left, Natasha emerged from the back room. She shot Dan a bitchy look before heading off to examine the video booths. It didn't seem to Dan as if even a whole minute had passed since she entered the booth, in which the man most recently deserted, when Natasha called out to him, "Oh, Danny boy! Clean up in aisle three."

Dan quickly jumped up and rushed to meet Kendra in the stall. Once inside, Natasha grabbed him and threw him down onto his knees in front of the leather lounge chair which resided in the booth. Grabbing him by his hair, she forced him to stare ahead at a pool of cum that had been left behind by the previous occupant, puddled up on the cushion of the recliner. "Now, Danny, part of your duties is to keep these booths clean. They don't get much use during the day, but they can become quite busy in the evenings, depending on the night. So, you better make sure you check the booth and clean up any mess left behind each time someone uses it unless you want to catch a spanking; got it slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Good, well, get to it then."

Dan attempted to stand but was quickly met with a swift kick to the back of his knee, causing him to drop back down into a kneeling position.

"Where do you think you're going, little cunt"

"To get a towel, Miss Natasha."

Natashas loud cackling echoed threw out the store as she could not contain herself.

"A towel?" she asked, laughing even harder still.

"Come on, Hun, you can't be that dumb. Have you been paying attention at all? I guess not. It's So sad I have to explain everything to you. You silly little cunt.

"You are to clean it up with your tongue, you dumb slut. Now that we know you have all those faggot desires rolling around in the back of that little brain of yours, we can't let one ounce of cum spilled here go to waste. So, get to it, lap up that mess like a good slut."

"No! no fucking way I'm doing that," Dan protested.

"Oh Hunny, I am not Miss Kendra. I'm not asking," Natasha said before giving Dan a swift kick to his balls, causing him to collapse forward with his face just inches from another man's load. Natasha grabbed him by his hair and mashed his face into the mess.

"Now lick it up, Danny," she commanded, but Dan did his best to shake his head no while his face was jammed firmly against the couch cushion. Natasha kneeled behind him and slid her free hand into Dan's panties to give Dan's balls a firm squeeze digging her sharp nails into his sack. " I told you I'm not asking slut, if you want to keep these little balls of yours, you better stick that fucking tongue out right now and lap up every last drop!" Dan reluctantly let out his tongue. Natasha dragged his head back and forth by his hair as he lapped up all of the mess left behind by the previous customer.

Once the seat was cleaned, to Natasha's satisfaction, she dragged Dan back up into a standing position before throwing him into the corner of the booth pinning him there with her body. The massive strap-on cock she was still donning pressed against his bulge for a moment before she slid her knee up between his legs, applying firm pressure to his package.

"You got a little something on your chin." She told him, running her ring and middle finger over his chin, scooping up a bit of residual cum that had collected there. She pressed her finger to his lips, and Dan's mouth seemed to instinctively part. "Now you're learning slut" she mocked him as he sucked the cum from her fingers. Just as he thought he was finally finished cleaning up the mess, Natasha jammed her fingers down the back of his throat, causing him to gag and cough a load of saliva and cum back up into the palm of her hand. "We really do need to work on that gag reflex," she said judgmentally as she removed her fingers from his mouth. And rubbed her wet sticky hand across his face as if it were a towel hanging on a rack, making sure not to leave a single drop of the mess on her hand.

Natasha released Dan from her grips and strutted from the booth pausing at the entrance for a minute to tell Dan, "Since you attempted to disobey me, tonight you will have to remain on all fours. Get down and crawl to me, my dumb little puppy. Dan did as he was commanded, dropping down onto his hands and knees and crawling up beside Miss Natasha. "That's a good boy," she reassured him. Before then, commanding him to, "stay boy."

Dan watched as Natasha seductively cocked her hips with each step causing her heavenly rear-end to bewitchingly shift and bounce as she made her way back behind the counter, taking a seat in the stool that resided there. "Here, boy," she yelped, followed by a harsh cackle, and Dan quickly crawled up next to her as she sat behind the register. She pressed her strap-on cock to his lips. "Now we need you practicing, Danny boy, so get to it." This time, without hesitation, Dan began eagerly sucking her strap-on cock. Only on this occasion, there seemed to be no enthusiasm from Miss Natasha. In fact, she seemed to barely even notice the act. After a moment or two, she let out a subtle chuckle, then she gazed down at Dan and asked, "So slut, which tastes better another man's load. Or the taste of your own tight little boy pussy on my strap-on? Oh yeah, that's right, you're just imagining it tastes like Kendra's pussy, aren't you? That's definitely what's got you so eager now, isn't it?"

Dan didn't respond; instead, he continued to eagerly suck away at her cock for quite some time. As he did, Natasha began to text on her phone, giggling at the conversation she was participating in. It wasn't until what Dan felt like must have been at least an hour of him down on his knees sucking away at her strap-on. That Natasha snapped a picture of him with her phone and sent it off to whoever it was, she was conversing with. Dan paused his sucking at this moment, partly due to his surprise but mostly because he desperately needed to give his aching jaw some rest. But as soon as Natasha noticed, she reached down and gave Dan a firm slap across the face.

"Did someone tell you to stop?" she barked out.

"No, Ma'am," Dan gargled out the best he could with his mouth still full of Natasha's strap on

Dan stayed on his knees, milking Miss Natasha's strap-on for the rest of the evening even as she dealt with customers. He was only granted short breaks from sucking whenever a customer would leave a video booth. She would reach down, giving his face a few slaps before telling him, "We'll get to it slut" and pointing to the stalls. Dan, without argument, would crawl into the video booths and lap up any mess left behind by the customers, which were way more frequent than Dan could have ever anticipated.

He quickly exchanged, wishing for fewer customers to simply hoping that they came on the leather chair, as it was much more pleasant to lap up their mess there than the floor where some of the patrons had elected to leave their loads behind.

The first time Dan had found a puddle on the floor, he tried to ignore it and sneak out of the booth. But Natasha seemed to instinctually know he had not completed his task since as he attempted to leave the stall, she was already outside waiting. She quickly turned Dan back around and followed him into the booth. She tapped at the ground in front of the mess with her boot. And Dan knew he had no other option and quickly lapped up the mess along with some grit and dirt from the floor. But before he could lap up the last little bit, Natasha smooshed her boot in it, twisting her ankle as she did. She Then lifted her boot and made Dan lick the last remnants from the bottom of her shoe before returning to her seat behind the counter. After this encounter, Dan was certain he was required to lap up every last drop regardless of where it fell.

The last guy to use the booth for the evening left his load on the seat, but it was so huge it took Dan a good bit of time to lap it all up before crawling back out to Natasha and beginning to suck on her strap on once more. His jaws ached, and his stomach turned from being completely full of man seed.

As the sun began to peek through the shop's windows, an older woman came through the door, and She browsed the store for a bit. Before long, she was back at the register with a leather flogger. It had metal studs in it, the read slut. She asked Natasha, "Does this really show up when you use it."

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. We could try it out on this little slut before you buy, though," Natasha replied

"That's why I love coming here. You really are a full-service shop," said the woman

"What can I say, satisfaction guaranteed," Natasha teased before dragging Dan up to his feet, pulling him around to the front of the counter, and then forcing him to bed over it. The woman's slid Dan's panties down to just below his cheeks. She drew her arm back and then gave Dan one quick sharp strike with the flogger to his left ass cheek, causing him to whimper almost immediately.

They both waited for a moment staring at his ass. And not but a few seconds later, sure enough, they both observed the word slut appear in swollen red lettering on his left ass cheek. "I guess it does work," said Natasha.

"Appears so, but I got to check one more for consistency," said the woman before delivering another harsh blow to Dan's right cheek. Again, they waited, and again in a few seconds, the word slut in bright red appeared on his ass cheek as he whimpered in pain. ". I'll take it." The woman exclaimed. And Natasha rang her up. "Do u mind if I have a bit of fun with your little toy here before I leave," the woman asked.

"Not at all; he's all yours. After all, we are a full-service shop." Natasha responded genuinely

The woman then spun Dan around, taking a firm grip on his cock. She began stroking him, and Dan leaned back against the counter as the waves of pleasure washed over him. She continued to stroke him until he was just on the edge of cumming. Once there, she slowed down her stroking to an agonizing pace which kept Dan right on edge. She commanded Dan to open his mouth wide. He instantly obeyed. The woman then spat a long string of saliva down into his mouth and then forced it closed. She stroked him faster, getting him to the absolute edge of cumming. "I bet you really want to cum for me, don't you?" the woman asked, and Dan, with his mouth still covered by her hand, shook his head enthusiastically, yes. The woman instantly released her grip from his cock and gave him one harsh slap across his face. "Well, I guess you have been found wanting then," she told him in a demeaning tone.

The woman grabbed her flogger and quickly left the store, leaving Dan with a long string of precum dripping from his cock as he twitched and jerked, aching in his need for release. Natasha left him there, aching in his need for quite some time before she finally gave him a gentle slap on the ass and told him, "Well, that's it for your shift, you little cum dumpster, put some clothes on and run along home now."

Dan did as he was told, pulling up his underwear then putting on his jeans and t-shirt, which were still lying balled up in front of the counter. "Get going, Hun, go home and get some sleep before Kendra calls on you for your next task." Natasha commanded. And once again, Dan did exactly as he was told.

12