All Comments on 'Dan's Conditioning Ch. 06'

by headrush274

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the series! But please, please I beg you not to make me wait so long x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is phenomenal please continue this series asap the gap between the last one and this was too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it has been quite some time between chapters. I am with the other Anon that do not take some much time between chapters. Danny is going to be in a world of hurt. Kendra will not honor her side of the contract and Danny may be trapped as a sissy forever. Kendra has not been truthful at any time with her psycho experiment. Dan will not get to fuck Kendra as she will come up with something to not let him. There is something in that big contract that will stop Danny from completing that part of the contract. He will probably be drugged up after his so called reversal procedures that he will not be able to do anything until after that Sept second date that will void out that section of the contract. At least there is some kind of ending date however that is up for interpretation. I seriously doubt that Kenda will allow Danny to fuck her with his own cock (if he still has it by then). Still, the story is well written and I will be encouraged to read more. Please don't make us wait so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the story and the illustrations; keep it up. Again, don't make us wait too long and it'll always be a 5 from my side :).

SubkadenSubkadenover 1 year ago

I really want Miss Kendra to have her son either fuck his brains out or her son to be a little sissy like him and watch them both get there brains fucked out like hood little sissies mmmmmmhhh I love being a sissy

Fr0stByte101Fr0stByte101over 1 year ago

please dont end it here . keep going. one of hottest things ive read

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Another awesome chapter. Thanks for sharing! I enjoy seeing the softer, caring side of Kendra. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter, any idea when the next one will be out? Also how do you create your illustrations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic Story, would Love or there were more Pictures in each chapter

Royse69Royse69about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it, hopefully we will get more. I for one would like to know if she permanently stays Danielle or goes back and fucks not only Kendra but Nyx, Natasha too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are there more coming?

headrush274headrush274about 1 year agoAuthor

There will be more, for sure! The next chapter is mostly written but still needs lots of revisions. I have been crazy busy at work, so it's hard to get free time to write. Hang in there, guys. I promise more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hope this story ends with Dan’s friend coming back at the end of the summer and knew his mom was turning Dan into hid ideal sex doll/wifey.

KodJak22KodJak22about 1 year ago

Feedback for the whole storyline so far.

I really love this story. The slow but steady buildup really adds to its quality. I would love some more sex scenes in the earlier parts, even when they end in denial as to not spoil him too much.

I kinda expected a chastity cage to be added. But I like the idea of the monitoring device. I would have loved it, if he had tested it by being disobedient. One small jerk off for some punishment :)

I'm kinda sad that his "nutrition drinks" were totally forgotten. Would have been nice to read about his added volume and size of his testes. Even some whining over his full and aching balls would have been very nice. When she ordered him to orgasm 13 times, I kinda hoped that some longer denial would follow. This would have been kinda hard on him and could have ended in some begging and pushing his boundaries for some relieve (even if only a ruined orgasm).

Still one of the best stories I have read and a sequel would be much appreciated. Thanks for sharing, thanks for the entrainment and please keep writing such good stories. Looking forward to how this develops.

PS: my feedback is not meant in a negative way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

any news on when the next chapter is coming?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This specific chapter is so awesome. What I really love was the author reffering dan as Danielle and she. It was so fucking erotic to read. Damn. Unexplainable. Love it. Looking forward more form the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous