All Comments on 'Dan's Gift'

by Jeff_Dearborne

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MORE BENT PEOPLE OUT THERE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hubby just proved he is a piss poor fuck and soon his wife will be moving on ! Dumb ass !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One year of fucking and then divorce! It's the only logical way for this to end! After one year fucking another guy how could she respect her husband and and he happy just with him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Less than six months later Rick and wifey kicked Dan to the curb as she took him to the cleaners in the divorce. Rick began sharing her with his friends and even whoring her out for some extra money. She ended up with several STD's which was when Rick hit the road leaving her alone and sick. She couldn't make the house payments so she moved into a small run down apartment where she turns tricks for money. Such a wonderful erotic experience until reality settled in as they ruined their own lives. So stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

marriage is OVER!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That’s a fucked storey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she is thinking of the past year which was the year of sex with the trainer? Then the box now is this years surprise? We never learn of his gift he received.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

How stupid could this husband possibly be? First, to arrange someone close to his wife, instead of a stranger, her PT, to fuck her. But to arrange for one whole year of him training and fucking her as much as they want... is just ridiculous! He may as well file for divorce now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why don't divorce immediately instead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Giving it a year is stupid, but divorce papers would be the only realistic gift next year if he does wait that long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a snowball's chance in hell!!!!! Maybe a one and done and then she reciprocates with a Barbie doll slut...... similar to her??? One year???? Just too bizarre a concept to even consider. PLEASE do not write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One day after over 25 years of marriage my wife sat me down and told me she needed more than what I could give her. I'm well below average and my performance wasn't good and since menopause her sex drive was through the roof. I always had cuckold fantasies so it wasn't hard for me to accept her need. I brought up about how we'll go about in finding a man and she told me she already had. Her single boss has always been flirty with her and I knew she thought he was sexy. As he was giving her the best fucking of her life he said to me that he'll be doing all the fucking from now on. He then asked my wife which one of us will be fucking her from now on saying it could be only one of us and she said it'll be him. She looked right in my eyes telling me that her pussy now belongs to him. At that moment I came all over myself as they both watched and laughed at me. The thing is this situation is perfect for all 3 of us. I love that my wife hasn't touched my little dink in almost a year but I do enjoy giving her oral regularly.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT and original!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story seemed kinda lifeless. Like these characters were just checking off story element boxes. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same ole shit, Just another whore story !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh boy, our sick little troll really got worked up over this story. No less than 12 posts from him on it. Sadly, each and every one of them practically says the same thing. One would suffice, but he’s too stupid to understand that. By posting the same thing over and over he just looks like an idiot.

Not a bad story at all. It could have been a touch longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife used to go to one of those fitness bootcamps at 5:30 in the morning. She told me that the instructor was a very sexy guy and seemed to like to flirt with her. We discussed it and even brought him up while in bed. She finally admitted that if she wasn’t married she would fuck him in a heartbeat. I told her if that’s what she wanted, I was all for it. It turned me on to imagine it. For the next three years, she would head off to boot camp, get nice and sweaty, then she would come home, take a shower, kiss me goodbye and wait for him to show up. They had sex at least three times a week. Unfortunately he got into some legal hassles with the boot camp franchisee and ended up leaving to start a new one three states away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, does this trainer have any openings? Asking for my wife.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Dan's birthday present will be sucking the cum out of his slutwife's ass. Because beta cucky boys can't be real men....

LIDiverLIDiverabout 1 year ago

A well done quick hot one. Thanks!

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
A

Very very stupid husband, what if they fall in love with each other no rules. Just plain stupid on husbands part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeff_Dearborne@Jeff_Dearborne
Been writing for a while, but have taken the step to write more. Kinks included in my stories are partner sharing, bondage, interracial and interspecies (not beast) content. If you find yourself in Canberra hit me up I will buy you a beer. If you want to support me and see...