Dan's New Life 03: The Team Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Lexie baby," Krista finally said with a snort, interrupting Dan desperately straining his hips forward to push his member against Lexie's maddeningly moving targets, "I'm glad you two are having fun, but we're on my time with the Tease Toy now, and you know what we talked about." Lexie chuckled lightly at that, and lowered her heels to the floor, before standing up over a kneeling and devastated Dan. "Yes, yes of course, my dear, apologies," the redhead said softly, as she leaned down and grabbed Dan's face in her hand, lifting it to look at her. She winked at him, and purred, "After all, from what you've told me, our little plaything has quite an exciting weekend ahead of himself. Far be it from me to interrupt that."

Lexie grabbed her phone as she stood up, expertly balancing on her heels, and she strutted across the room, her pale, round bottom and her fiery hair bouncing with each step. Then, as she reached the door, she turned to look at him one more time, and tapped her phone. He immediately felt the massive butt plug inside of him begin to vibrate deeply, and he gasped and stiffened uncontrollable as she blew a kiss at him, and walked out the door.

Krista walked over to him, naked on the floor, and tossed his clothes on top of his trembling body. "C'mon, get dressed Danny boy, the night's not over yet, and we have a party to get to so we can kick off our weekend right! I have some people I want you to meet." She stared down at him, one lock of her wildly curly hair flowing across her face, and the instant he began to obey and get dressed, she nodded in approval and began to change out of her "work clothes".

Dan's mind whirled as he watched her begin to remove her own platform heels, and grab a pair of satin, teal thong panties out of her gym back before slowly sliding them up her thick, copper thighs. She had told him Thursday morning that he had to wear this damned butt plug until "she picked him up at the end of his Friday shift"...was he allowed to ask her to take it out yet? He felt the bulbous tip of the plug push pleasantly against him as he struggled to pull his underwear over his throbbing, leaking cock, and bit his lip to stifle a wild moan. And what did she mean "get to a party?" Who was she taking him to meet?

Krista dressed slowly, sensuously, and Dan goggled at her as she squeezed her incredible ass into a pair of skin tight leather pants. He almost began to beg her to remove the plug for a moment while he watched her slide her arms through a tight white T shirt with a plunging neckline, but he stopped himself at the last second. He was hornier, hungrier than he'd ever been in his life (which at this point was quite an achievement), and he knew that he couldn't let himself do anything that might invite more punishment.

But he couldn't stop wondering as he watched Krista pulled on a pair of hefty looking leather boots, and fasten two large, golden, heavy hoop earrings into her ears. They bounced below her beautiful curls with each step, glinting in the light as she opened the door and invited him into the hallway. Walking gingerly forward, he tried to ignore the teasing vibrations against his anus as he thought, "Just two more days...just behave until Sunday and this will all be over soon..."

Krista held the door open for him, and as he headed out into the hallway, he automatically began to walk to the back door, where his car was parked in an alley behind the strip club, but Krista stopped him in his tracks with a snap of her fingers, and laughed at how quickly he froze as she said, "C'mon Tease Toy, you're going to leave your car here this weekend. I'll give you a ride to the party." He hurried behind her, suddenly growing nervous as he saw where she was going. But he followed obediently as she walked him through the doors to The Tease Club's main room, into a hollering and cheering crowd and the deafening pulse of club music.

Sarah was dancing on stage, completely nude except for a pair of glittery, clear stripper heels, completely surrounded by drooling faces, and Destiny was giving a man (who looked like he had died and gone to heaven) a slow, grinding lap dance while a small group of jealous men watched. Trixie was spinning elegantly around one of the poles on the far side of the room, her pale, tattooed skin, steel piercings, and boxy glasses glinting in the strobe lights as she hypnotized her own small crowd. Krista led him slowly through the club, and each of the dancers waved at him playfully as he walked by.

Dan blushed wildly as he felt the crowd jealously wonder why all these dancers were waving at him, and his cock surged slickly against his already damp underwear, as the plug hummed constantly against him. He felt like the walk through the club took an eternity, but soon enough he followed Krista through the front doors, and they left the pulsing music and flashing lights behind them as they entered the cool night air. "C'mon baby," Krista said as she strutted ahead of him, and he marveled at the way her round, inviting ass looked in that black leather, "My ride's over here."

He followed her along the sidewalk, trying not to grunt at the constant, inescapable vibration as she strutted confidently ahead of him. He was struggling to maintain his composure in public, and again thought briefly about begging her to remove the plug, but again dismissed it as too risky. However, that was before he saw what they would be driving home.

Krista stopped walking in front of a massive, wide, Harley Davidson motorcycle with gleaming chrome piping and rich, black leather upholstery. Dan watched with widening eyes as she sensuously lifted one leg over the seat, expertly sinking comfortably into position as she hugged the bike with her thick thighs. As he stared with wide eyes, she flipped her bouncing curls out of her face, and silently commanded him over with a single beckoning finger.

Dan walked numbly forward, his cock bulging obviously in the front of his pants, and Krista laughed as she opened one of the saddlebags and began looking for something. "Awww what's the matter Danny? Has someone never ridden a motorcycle before? Are you nervous? Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you..." She suddenly found what she was looking for, and pulled a small, shiny, pink helmet out of the bag, looking pleased with yourself. "Look!" she said in playfully mean reassurance, her thick east coast accent cracking with barely held back laughter, "I even have a helmet for you! Sorry if it's a little girly, I keep it for when I take Lexie on joyrides."

Before he could stop her, she pulled the helmet down firmly onto his head, and tightened the straps securely against his throat. Then, as he stood there, feeling ridiculous, she patted the small passenger seat behind her and arched her back, wiggling her ass provocatively as she giggled, "Well? What are you waiting for, hop on baby."

He stared nervously at the small triangle of hard leather that awaited him, and he swallowed hard as he moved to climb on behind her, but as he lifted his leg, the softly vibrating plug shifted inside of him and he felt a blossoming wave of pleasure course through his body as he lost his balance and fell to the ground.

"Please, Krista!" He burst out, almost crying as he struggled to stop himself from humping forward, and he felt his fear of being punished for asking his burning question slip away "Can...can I take out the plug now? Please? You said I only had to keep it in until you picked me up tonight, please! The vibrating is driving me crazy..." He clenched his thighs together and let out a soft, breathless moan as Krista burst out into a fit of laughter, and reached down, pulling him to his feet.

"Oh my god, is someone using it on you right now?" She pulled him close to the bike, and he teetered as he felt her fingers slide around his buttocks and begin to press lightly against the handle of the plug through his pants. He moaned louder as he felt her push three fingers against it, and he had another flash of the words that he knew were inscribed on the flat base: "Butt Slut". "Oh wow!" She marveled as she prodded at him, feeling the vibration through the handle, "It's really buzzing! Who's fucking with you?"

Dan gritted his teeth, and grunted out "Lexie is...she's been doing it all day...please Krista, I can't take it anymore, please let me take it out, I'll do anything..." Krista rolled her eyes, and fished her phone out of her pocket. "Well, I'm not going to let you take it out HERE Danny, we're in public," she laughed, as she began to dial a number. "And besides, I'm not the one who's going to decide when you take that out tonight anyway baby, that's for the girls at the party to decide. But don't worry, I'll help you out."

"What girls? What party? What was going on?" Dan wondered dizzily to himself as Krista held the phone to her ear, growing more and more nervous. She waited for a moment before smiling as she said flirtily, "Hey Sexy Lexie, are you fucking with the Tease Toy right now?" Dan watched her eyes gleam at the response, and she looked him up and down as she replied, "Ya he finally worked up the nerve to tell me...Poor guy, he was TERRIFIED, it was SO cute...Will you turn it off for me now? Ya, we're about to head out to meet the team. And do me a favor, and make sure none of the others use the remote this weekend either, okay?"

She waited for a few moments again as Lexie presumably spoke on the other end, and Dan almost cried in relief as he felt the sensations attacking his anus dissipate. "Oh don't worry," Krista said into the phone, grinning beautifully at him as she spoke, "We'll take LOTS of pictures. I'll see you on Sunday, okay baby? Bye..." She stuffed her phone back in her pocket, and then grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him towards the gleaming bike. "Ok, happy now? Let's go, you big baby! Climb on!"

Dan gingerly climbed onto the Harley, and slowly lowered his ass against the small passenger seat behind Krista's wide, well worn saddle. He felt the base of the plug push firmly against him, and he let out a wheezing gasp as he straddled the bike behind her. Krista giggled at his noises and grabbed his hands, pulling them tightly around her firm waist so that he slid against her body. She arched her back, and wiggled her ass slowly against his throbbing cock through his pants, widening his thighs as she said, "Ok Danny boy, just hold on tight and lean the way I lean, we'll be there before you know it, okay?"

Dan grunted as he felt his cock pulsing between her leather clad ass cheeks, and he groped hungrily at her waist as he moaned, "Krista, please where are we going? What did you mean earlier, what girls get to decide when my plug comes out? God, Krista, what's going on?"

Krista giggled again, and continued to grind against him as she said, "Don't worry baby, you'll know everything soon. I don't want to ruin the surprise!" Then she pulled his hands up her torso, placing them firmly against each of her tight, perky breasts through her clinging white T shirt, and she reached forward to turn the ignition key.

As the motorcycle roared to life between his legs, Dan actually screamed in horny desperation as the rattling engine vibrated through the handle of the plug, making it shake inside of him even more powerfully than before. He groped desperately at her soft tits as she raised the kickstand and balanced the bike, revving the engine a few times experimentally. Each roar of the engine sent another massive wave of ecstasy through his body, and almost immediately he was whimpering and humping desperately against her.

Krista laughed, smiling back over her shoulder at him as she backed the bike out of its parking spot, "Ooooh Danny, you sound just like Lexie back there! She always gets SOAKING wet with that engine purring between her thighs..." She wiggled her ass against his cock again as she turned onto the highway, and as the wind began to blow her beautiful hair in his face, she called back, "Don't worry, little Butt Slut! The drive's usually about 30 minutes!"

Dan sobbed, gasping into her bouncing, luxurious curls, gripping tightly at her warm body, as she really opened up the engine on the straightaway. He felt his body writhing and thrusting against her as the cool evening air whipped at him, and the plug inside him drilled and rubbed, sending wave after wave of torturous pleasure through him. And as the long drive into the darkness began, her words, those same words engraved on the anal toy tormenting him, echoed through his mind, making him dizzy with confusion.

Dan gasped and squealed the entire ride: the constant, thrumming roar of the engine, as well as every slight bump in the road, felt like a jackhammer inside of him, and he was so close to her he could breathe her in. He felt his cock slide wetly against her bouncing, leather clad ass, and he could already tell that by the time they got to their destination, there was going to be a large moist stain growing against the front of his slacks. He groped at her warm, tight body desperately, trying to breathe, as they careened down the highway. When she finally slowed down for an exit lane he was actively struggling not to explode against her.

After twisting and turning down a few darkly lit streets, she finally pulled her rumbling bike into the parking lot of a large apartment complex. The last time he had been brought here, he had been equally "distracted", and it took Dan a moment to realize that he was back at the Buena Vista, the home to Krista's apartment, as well as an apparently huge, secret community of cam girls, pornstars, high end call girls, strippers, etc. Krista stopped the bike, pushing down the kickstand with one foot and mercifully switching off the engine.

She slid sensuously off the bike and turned around to unbuckle the helmet strapped tightly on his head, as if he was helpless without her. Her eyes drifted down to his crotch as she did so, and she snorted, causing Dan to follow her gaze. His cheeks burned as he saw that his dribbling cock had soaked a dark, obvious stain, almost six inches wide into the front of his pants. As soon as the helmet was off, Krista stowed it back in the saddlebag, and began to walk into the large campus of apartment buildings, motioning for him to follow. "C'mon horny boy, we're late enough already! We don't want to keep the team waiting!"

Dan climbed gingerly off the huge motorcycle, being careful not to bump his sensitive ass against anything, and shuffled behind her, holding his hands in front of the still growing stain in the crotch of his pants. "T-team?" He moaned out weakly, terrified of what might be coming, "Krista PLEASE, tell me what's going on, who am I meeting? Are we going to your apartment? Please just tell me what's happening, you're making me so nervous..."

Krista stopped and turned to look at him with an annoyed expression, appearing for a moment like she was about to order him to stop asking questions, but then she rolled her eyes and laughed to herself, "Oh, jesus...you big baby, FINE. I'll explain on the way. God, mostly I love the pliant little soft wimp that we've turned you into, but sometimes you can be so WHINY..." Dan's cheeks blushed furiously at that as he struggled to swallow his pride and keep silent, and she turned around, explaining ahead of him as she walked.

"Well, Sarah already told you about how the Buena Vista is one of the only places in town that will rent to girls who make their money the way we do...and so over the years we've developed quite a little community for ourselves here." She walked much more slowly as she talked, and with a few stern looks, she made it clear any time he got too close or too far that she expected for him to follow closely behind her. Even in her heavy riding boots, she moved with feline elegance, and her juicy ass rolled as she strutted ahead of him.

"We all take care of each other here. The older girls mentor and watch out for the younger girls, and the younger girls help the older ones out financially when they start to age our of this line of work. It's a place that's really important to a lot of working girls. And after working in the city for a few years, and talking to the thousands of other girls you cross paths with in this line of work, we started to find out there's a few other places around like the Buena Vista around town."

Her strut slowed to an excruciating pace, and she arched her back, sliding her hands around her hips so she could cup and lift at her buttocks while he helplessly ogled her, "So a few years ago, some of the girls got together from some of the different havens hidden around the city, and they started talking about putting together an informal sports league, so the girls could all get to know each other better." She she began to lift her lower cheeks with two fingers of each hand as she moved, letting them drop and bounce as she continued, "At first, it was just going to be for fun, but then a few clever dancers got talking, and they realized that there might be a way to make some money at the same time."

"And so..." she purred, as he whimpered and followed slowly behind, his eyes glued to her ass, "the UVL was formed, an underground adults only sports tournament that only the community's most trusted and valued clients get to know about. Tickets are $50 bucks a game, $100 during the play-offs, the games are a blast to play, and at the end of every game, the losers put on a sexy show for the crowd. It was an instant hit, we all had so much fun, and now, with the first game of our twelfth season coming up, it's become one of the biggest money makers in the community."

Dan panted as he tried to match her glacial pace, watching her jiggle her ass for him, and he felt his cock squelch against the oozing wetness of his entire groin. "Krista," he grunted as he struggled, "C-can we go a little faster please?" Krista didn't even turn to look at him as she answered in her squeaky, playful, raspy Brooklyn accent, "No Danny. Now get down and follow me on your hands and knees, as a punishment for asking. You wanted to know what was going on and now I'm telling you. So listen good, and don't you DARE take your eyes off my ass."

Dan groaned in humiliation, grateful for how late it was as he fell to his hands and knees and crawled behind her in the moonlight. "Anyway, as I was saying..." she laughed, as she slowed her rolling strut to a snail's pace, "The tournaments are a big hit! There's eight teams, and we're all pretty good, so the games are always exciting to watch." She paused, and then laughed again, "Well, I guess with those uniforms, it's pretty exciting to watch no matter what. Anyway, each game is five matches, and each loss means the team loses an item of clothing. Shirts first (no bras allowed), then shorts...and then the losers need to take their panties off in front of the whole crowd, and throw them into the stands for a few lucky fans to keep as a souvenir. Man, the crowd REALLY likes that part..."

Crawling like this, the massive plug up his ass was stronger, more insistent, and he ground his teeth in desperation as he tried to spread his thighs more to escape the sensation. Krista continued on, ignoring his stifled grunts and moans as she spanked lightly at her ass, making it jiggle. "At the end of the regular season games, the losers just have to dance around naked for a few minutes for the crowd after they lose their panties...but during the playoffs, the fan base is so riled up that the losing team does a bit of a sex show for the audience. The girls have a great time with it, there's a big trophy, and tons of good natured trash talk and competition."

Suddenly, FINALLY, she stopped, and turned to look down at him, struggling ridiculously behind her as he stared hungrily at her gorgeous ass in the open courtyard, "I played for a long time myself, but...remember I told you that I've been stripping 12 years? I just can't keep up with the younger girls on the court anymore. So I moved on to coaching! You're looking at the second year coach for the Buena Vista's UVL team!" She suddenly reached out, offering to help him to his feet, and he took her hand gratefully, his knees wobbling weakly as he stood.