Dan's New Life 03: The Team Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, despite the constant humiliation and the confident, teasing energy of each of these beautiful nubile women, he managed to avoiding sitting for almost 30 minutes before anyone said anything. Several of the girls had asked him to join him on one of the couches, eyes glinting with a predatory interest as they patted the seat next to him. But he managed to hide behind his very real nervousness around each of them, and politely declined every invitation. However, that all ended when he heard a voice loudly cut through the noise, and call out "Hey Sex Toy!" He turned, startled and confused, to see Natalya staring at him from one of the couches. The girls all giggled, making him realize the name he had responded to, and he blushed wildly again.

Natalya was sitting with her feet up on the couch, in a reclined position on her side, her cheek resting lazily in one closed fist. She had a bratty sneer on her face as she stared at him with contempt, and he felt himself wanting to melt beneath her gaze, as she jeered, "Is there a reason you won't sit on our couches? Did you think no one was going to notice? Is Mr. Church Man so disgusted by hanging out with a bunch of porn stars that he thinks he's going to catch a disease or something? Is that what's going on here?"

"W-what?" he asked weakly, with sudden dizzy confusion, and he saw Ashley pause the music as all eyes turned to him.

Natalya lifted one arm, and pointed firmly, like he was a dog, at a spot directly in front of the couch, next to a coffee table with a few books on it. He rushed over obediently, feeling terrified, grunting as the plug in his ass stretched and filled him with each movement. "I said..." Natalya said, rolling her eyes in exasperation and brushing her silky hair behind her ear, "Do you think we're just a bunch of dirty porn stars, and you're too good to sit down with us? Krista told us how the Tease Club girls met you protesting about sinful women in front of their club...Maybe Mr. Family Values hasn't quite learned the error of his ways yet..."

He stared back at her, panicking, and then looked around the room. Every girl was watching, and he again felt a massive burst of humiliation in his gut at the idea of explaining the real reason that he didn't want to sit. These girls were so young and sexual and beautiful...and so FAMOUS. He couldn't stand the idea of them knowing the whole reason he couldn't calm his erection tonight. He saw Krista watching from the kitchen doorway, failing to suppress an amused grin, and he turned back to Natalya, still too mortified to say anything. "N-no, not at ALL Natalya," he stammered, and took a step towards the couch. "I'll sit with you right now...may I sit down? Please?"

The combination of her innocent, youthful face and her bratty, condescending sneer made his heart speed up, and he watched with confusion as she grabbed a largish hardcover book from the coffee table and plopped it down next to her on the couch. "Here you go then, Holy Father," she jeered sarcastically at him, "Sit on that so you don't have to worry about getting syphilis or something from my sinful couch." He started to argue, knowing how much easier the soft cushion would be against him than the hard, rigid book cover, but Natalya interrupted him immediately, and raising her voice sternly, "Danny!" she started, in a spoiled tone that cut through the otherwise silent room, "Do you REALLY want to make an enemy this early in the weekend? Take the book and sit down. NOW."

Seeing no other choice, Dan took a deep breath, and sat down on the large book, grabbing at its sides to balance himself. He whimpered lightly as the base of the plug made contact with the hard cover, and felt a single tear roll down his cheek as his cock tented achingly in his lap. "Good boy." Natalya said with a sudden, pleased smile, and she rolled over onto her back, crossing one soft, creamy barefoot over her knee, leaving it dangling in Dan's face, as he sank back into the couch. "Now then, I've had a long week, and I've been thinking ALL day long about how I was going to make Krista's new toy worship my feet tonight. So get to work, Sex Toy."

Dan reeled as he leaned forward with trembling lips to taste at her soft skin. He was kissing Natalya's foot, he thought to himself in a stupor, the plug pushing relentlessly into him. THE Natalya. He barely even noticed when someone turned the music back on and the rest of the girls went back to milling around the party, drinking and chatting. Natalya's feet were beautiful, soft and silky, and each toe was capped in tiny, glittery purple nails, He grew confident quickly, hungry as he traced his tongue lightly around the arch of her sole. "Wow..." the bratty adult actress said with a giggle as she arched her cute ankles for him, "You've got quite a little foot fetish slave too, don't you Coach?"

As he began to suck lightly at Natalya's toes, Dan heard Krista laughing behind him, smacking her gum juicily as she said, "Oh I KNOW...isn't it hilarious? He fucking LOVES feet...He had a hard time admitting it at first, but Destiny's been working on it with him. You know what else he loves? If any of you girls wants to have a tickle party later this weekend, Dan LOVES having his own feet licked and his toes sucked...However, in my experience, if you're going to do that, it's usually a good idea to tie him down first, so he doesn't thrash around to much." Dan moaned into Natalya's foot, sucking more hungrily now, and he humped involuntarily forward a few inches at Krista's words.

"Keep your ass on that book slave, or you're going to be in big trouble," Natalya said with a mean laugh, as she dipped her toes into his waiting mouth, "I don't want your goodie two shoes Church Man stink getting all over my slutty, pornstar couch." Dan moaned as he grabbed against the sides of the book, balancing on it obediently, and he felt his cock surge deliciously against the tight wetness of his pants. Jesus, he thought as she offered him the other foot as well, "I can't take much more of this..."

But things only got worse from there. After a few minutes of this, Jamie joined him on the other side of the couch, sliding sweetly next to him. She laughed almost unbelievingly at his passionate worship of Natalya's feet as she lay on her back against the opposite armrest, facing him. "Wow, coach, you weren't kidding, he DOES love feet! Ooooh, I'm in need of some attention too, baby..." she purred, as she slid her small brown feet against her chest. She smiled knowingly as his eyes crawled from her large tits, barely contained within her sports bra, to the big ass barely contained within her volleyball shorts. And then she offered him her foot as well, lifting it from his chest to meet Natalya's, teasing at the opposite edge of his mouth. "Go on, pervy foot boy," she purred, her voice dripping with glee, "Get my cute little toes wet..."

As he slurped at both of them, growing dizzy as he moved back and forth between the two beautiful women, he felt another girl moving to stand in front of them. He looked up dumbly, toes in his mouth and wriggling against his cheeks, to see Ambercutie staring down as her voluptuous body towered over him. "Hi Dan, it looks like you're having fun." She observed with a giggle, her cute eyes beaming at him as she adjusting her small black glasses. His eyes crawled up and down her body, astounded by her figure: she was THICK, almost chubby, with full, bouncing breasts; round, jiggling thighs; and a juicy, plump ass that made him want to cry. It looked like she was about to burst free of her too-tight team uniform, and he felt his breath catch in his throat. She leaned forward, her heavy tits swaying in her sports bra as she purred, "Do you mind if I join you?"

Unable to respond, his mouth full of soft, wriggling toes, Dan let out a muffled sob as he felt Amber slide on top of him, straddling his body between her thunderous thighs. And as she lowered her ass against his throbbing, wet lap and shifted her weight fully onto him, he felt the plug press so deeply into him that his eyes almost rolled back into his head. Amber leaned forward, pressing her warm, curvaceous body against him, and began kissing lightly at his neck, beneath Natalya and Jamie's dangling ankles. As he continued to slurp at both of their delicate feet, he felt Amber begin to slide her hands hungrily up and down his chest while she kissed lower and lower on his neck. Tears of frustration were streaming down his face now, as Amber's full weight pushed the toy into him.

As he sat there, writhing and drooling, Amber began to slowly unbutton his shirt, kissing down his collarbone and his chest as she rubbed against him. And as she did, she slowly slid his shirt off of him, pulling it sensuously down his back and arms, so that he was rubbing bare chested against her while she licked and slurped at his collarbone.

He held on as long as he could, but after less than five minutes of this onslaught, he felt that familiar feeling as his balls tightened, and his lower belly exploded with warmth. Picturing the growing mountain of blackmail material that Krista and the Tease Club girls had on him, he suddenly fought his mouth free of Natalya and Jamie's feet, grabbing at Amber's arms to push her back as he panickedly screamed, "Wait wait WAIT PLEASE I have ask you all something before I cum in my pants!"

Chapter 5: Getting to Know Each Other

To his tremendous relief, he felt Amber crawl off of him, and the other two pull their feet away, suddenly looking very surprised and nervous. Everyone in the room had frozen, except for Ashley, who almost comically turned off the music once more in the stunned silence. Krista's warning seemed to have worked: they were as nervous about him having an accidental explosion as he was. But now they were ALL staring at him. Anabelle, from the other side of the room, looked around with a confused look on her face, and in an almost ditzy way, asked "Wait what's happening?"

"I think I know..." said Natalya with an excited smirk. She was staring at the book he was still sitting on, knowingly. He felt his face grow flushed as she giggled, "I was wondering for a while why he wouldn't sit down anywhere and then it hit me..." She pointed at the book, triumphantly, and shouted, "He must have just gotten the biggest spanking of his LIFE! The poor guy's ass must be killing him! So I figured I would fuck with him a little: that's why I've been making him sit on that book, to remind him of the flogging he just got."

Krista walked into the center of the room, smiling widely at Dan, and asked in a quiet voice, "Well Danny boy, is she right? Is that what's going on?" Dan blushed wildly shook his head. Natalya scoffed, pouting and crossed her arms in childish disappointment while unhappily kicking him lightly in the side. Krista laughed at her frustration, and, as if she were teaching a class of students, said, "A little lesson for all you Cockteasers...We've found through LOTS of trial and error that extreme pain isn't always a great motivator if your goal is constant arousal."

Krista's eyes laughed as she crossed her arms and grinned, staring down at him as she continued, "See, the psychological game is WAY more interesting! It's really important to find ways to keep your tease toy nervous and on his toes. In fact, we really only even use Mistress Mode to keep him in fear of his own arousal, just shocking him enough to remind him of the threat. So outside of his special birthday spanking, paddling is actually not TOO common during our playtime. Although a little bit can be a good reminder of who's in charge from time to time."

Then she winked, and giggled as she said, "Although you weren't THAT far off Natalya...You were focused on the right part of his body, after all: Dan DOES have a secret about his cute little butt that he would like to share with all of you."

The other girls wandered closer, curious now. "What is it Danny?" Emily asked in a soft voice, biting her lip almost shyly. "Ya," added Raquel, looking suddenly incredibly interested, "What do you need to ask us?"

"I-I have something...inside me, and I need permission to get it out." He tried to explain, his cheeks flushing in humiliation, looking from one pair of curious eyes to the next, wishing beyond belief that he wouldn't actually have to say it. Erica rolled her eyes at that and asked Krista, "Wait, is this some weird way of asking to cum? Because we're definitely not letting him do THAT tonight!"

Krista looked at him, and slyly smiled as she said, "Not like that Dan. Be specific. Be as specific as possible. Size. Color. Everything."

Dan began to cry again, almost shaking in embarrassment, shirtless and desperate, and he began to moan out, "Oh god...I have...I have a huge, pink plug in my butt right now, and when I sit on Natalya's book like this it's torture, please let me stand up and take this out..." He was struggling to make himself understood between sobs, as he felt a fluttering of giggles from around the room at the words "plug in my butt". He swallowed, trying to slow his breathing as he continued, "Krista made me wear it as punishment because I wasn't a good Toy the other day, and she won't let me take it out until you all give me permission! So please, may I go to the bathroom and take it out? Please?"

He felt soft, feminine hands pull him off the couch and to his feet as he begged, and he found himself suddenly standing shirtless and shivering as the volleyball team of nubile porn stars surrounded him, asking one humiliating question after another, giggling at his answers. "How big is it?" Ellie squealed, as she bounced excitedly. "How long have you had it in for?" asked Ashley, looking suddenly very aroused. But the next question made him freeze. In a soft, playfully cruel voice, Sasha whispered, "Can we see it?"

The girls all murmured excitedly at this and move closer towards him, and he moaned weakly as he felt a dozen hands unbuckling and sliding off his belt, before slowly unbuttoning his pants. He suddenly remembered what the base of the toy penetrating him said, and moved instinctually to stop them, but he found strong, feminine fingers holding his wrists firmly against his body as dozens of fingers tugged and pulled at his pants and underwear. The wet fabric slid down his thighs with a slurping sound, and precum actually flicked onto several girls thighs as his aching cock burst free.

For a moment, the sea of girls giggled and cooed over his stunningly frustrated erection. But suddenly, as they slipped his pants and underwear past his ankles, leaving him completely nude, he heard Raquel squeal "Oh my god, look at it!" from behind him. His stomach plummeted as they all hurried around behind him, and one by one, burst out laughing at the words emblazoned on the cap protruding from him. "Butt Slut!" snorted Jamie, cruelly, "Oh my god that's fucking hilarious...Jesus, look how red and swollen his asshole is right now..." He began to tear up at that, and reached back in an attempt to cover himself, but he felt firm, feminine hands grab his wrists, pulling him forward. Then more steely, insistent hands bent him over firmly at the waist, and he gasped wildly as a series of soft fingers prodded and stroked at the cap, pushing and tugging at it.

"G-girls PLEASE." He gasped, as they cooed and probed at the toy, keeping him on the teetering edge as the forced him to bend over. "C-Can I take it out now? PLEASE?" Anabelle said something quietly to Ashley, who nodded, smiling as she ran over to the laptop. Within seconds, loud, percussive hip hop music with a fast beat was pulsing through the room, and the girls pulled him back upright. Ashley strutted back over, moving in closely, and pushed up against him, wrapping one arm around the back of his neck and pulling him tightly against her.

"Ashley, PLEASE let me take it out now, I'll do anything you want..." Ashley completely ignored his words at first, and slipped Dan's dripping cock between her thighs, squeezing it between them as she shook her head playfully. Then while he stared at her, helplessly, she took his trembling hands in hers, and slide them around her luscious ass.

She wiggled her bottom invitingly into his waiting palms, and he gasped as the movement caused her plump thighs to rub deliciously against his throbbing member. And then, as she gazed deeply into his eyes, he moaned as he felt her hands creeping around his own buttcheeks, wriggling towards the hot pink base at the center of his ass. He whimpered as she reached his defenseless anus, and she squeezed and rubbed gently at his cock with her thighs as she pressed against his buttplug.

And as he desperately begged once more for her to take it out of him, again promising to give her anything she wanted, she giggled and said, "Nope, Krista told us to ignore you when you say that. You don't have any power to negotiate, you're just a helpless Tease Toy, and you'll give us anything we want, no matter what we do or don't give you."

She begin to move to the music, rolling her hips against his now, forcing him to move his hips in tandem with her, fondling and pushing against the plug as she danced against him. "And what we want..." She continued, batting her eyes innocently at him, and licking her lips invitingly, "Is a dance party! So I want you to find a girl to dance with every time the music gets slow...and when it gets fast, I want you to jump, and gyrate and bounce...it's a party after all, so I want you to really move those hips for me baby. Show me all your sexy moves...And if you do a good job, maybe we'll be nice and take that naughty plug out for you after the dance party's over, okay?"

For what felt like an hour, the girls danced to one thumping song after another, drinking beers and doing shots as they wriggled and writhed against him. He was passed from one girl to the next, dripping and panting, completely and humiliatingly nude as they ground and slid against him. They expected him to be dancing constantly, and the never-ending movement made the device pushing inside of him drive him wild.

After 20 minutes of bouncing and dancing, he was dripping and exhausted. But anytime he stopped moving, Ashley would stop whatever song was playing to turn on a classic slow dance ballad, and one of the girls would begin pressing against him, sliding her hands around his hips until she was able to press firmly against the plug. Whether he started dancing obediently immediately again or not, the result was the same once each girl got her hands around his nude buttocks: she began slowly fucking him with the plug, pushing it rhythmically into him until he begged her to stop, while all the other girls laughed and cheered at him as he struggled to hold back.

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, the girls finally grew tired of dancing, and the music finally stopped. Her eyes shimmering, Sasha approached his shivering naked body, and she smiled at him as she said, "Okay Danny, you've been a good boy. Now get down on your hands and knees and we'll talk that naughty little toy out for you."

Dan looked around, suddenly realizing for the first time that they were not going to let him go to privately remove this monstrosity: they were going to do it TO him. He felt tears brimming in his eyes, and he sniffled as he said in a soft voice, "Please Sasha...can't I go do it in private? It's just so embarrassing, and I don't want any of you to hear the noises I make as it comes in and out of me...Please, it's so humiliating..."

Sasha's cat like eyes glittered at that as she purred in a sarcastically sweet and mocking tone, "Aww, there's noises, huh? Well then I REALLY don't want you to be able to hide from me while we take it out..." She walked around him, her fingers sliding playfully against the plug, making him whimper and flinch every time she passed begin him, as she said in a gleeful voice, "I told you to get on your hands and knees Danny. Don't make me repeat myself."