Dan's New Life 03: The Team Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the girls looked angry, but as they pulled him up from the bed, and back to his shaking feet, it was immediately clear that the teasing for the night was over. "Well" Sasha said to him, patting lightly at his ass, and stroking at the panties she was making him wear, "If that's your answer, then I think we should stop there for the night, don't you Dan? But don't worry, we'll revisit the issue tomorrow. After all, it's the team's job to make sure every teammate is being honest with themselves."

She ruffled his hair playfully, as if he was a child, and smiled as she said, "And you're a member of the team now, ok Butt Slut? Now, don't forget to tell Krista that we said you have to wear our presents all night, so you're thinking about us. Leave every pair exactly where it is. Tomorrow, we're going to do some team building exercises, and I want to make sure you wake up FULLY COMMITTED to the team, ok?"

The girls pushed Dan unceremoniously out the door, down the hall, and towards the stairs, where he stumbled down to find Krista sitting on the couch and reading a magazine. She laughed wildly at him as she saw what he was covered with, and laughed even harder when Dan told her his instructions for the night. And as Krista walked him back to her apartment in the still, midnight air, spending the five minute walk making him walk ahead of her while she complimented how nice his ass looked in Sasha's panties, he thought about Emily promising that he would be able to fuck every one of those gorgeous girls Sunday night, and wondered what tomorrow might bring.

To Be Continued...