Dan's New Life 03: The Team Mascot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's breathing quickened, as he slid to his hands and knees, obediently sticking his bare ass in the air, leaving himself to their mercy. Natalya walked around the front of him, primly displaying her feet for him as he knelt forward and shifting from one raised heel to the other inches from his face as she said, "You know, for someone who's been BEGGING us to take out that perverted toy shoved up your butt, you sure don't seem too eager for us to do this. I think you should ask us again, Daniel. Unless you think we should leave it in until tomorrow...or maybe even Sunday..."

"N-NO!" Dan almost screamed, his asshole clenching around the thick rubber stem as the girls erupted into giggles, "NO PLEASE! P-please take it out now, I don't want privacy, I want all of you to watch me as you take it out, just PLEASE take it out, I can't take any more..."

He felt cool fingers running through his hair, making his body shiver, and he looked up to see Raquel looking down at him with dark, gleaming eyes, and she commanded in a husky voice, "Spread your thighs, arch your back, and beg us again slave."

He felt a teardrop fall from his eye and watched it splatter cutely onto Natalya's left foot, as he did as he was directed, and sobbed again, "PLEASE Raquel, please take it out..." However, this time as he babbled, he felt a confident hand slide around the base of the Buttplug, holding it in a fist, with the stem between two knuckles, and Ellie called out from behind him, "Use your correct name when you beg us Danny...You know what name I mean..." He moaned, as he felt her push forward, thrusting the toy more deeply into him, as she cooed, "After all, how could you forget it, it's written right here...now be a good boy and ask again..."

Dan's body broke out into a sheen of sweat, and his entire body trembled as all pride left him, and he nearly screamed, "Please Ellie, I'm a Butt Slut, I'm a horny desperate Butt Slut, but I swear to God, I'm going to cum all over myself if you don't take that toy out of me, PLEASE!"

His voice cracked as he bucked his hips, and the girls burst out into a gale of laughter as they all began chanting "Butt Slut! Butt Slut!" at him, marveling at how brightly red his entire body blushed. And to his great relief, he felt Ellie's hand begin to slowly pull the toy out of him. He moaned wildly as the massive base and the first several ridges stretched his aching anus. But as the chants and laughter began to die down, he noticed with horror as she stopped pulling, and said in a giggly, playful voice, "You know...our little Tease Toy here just basically admitted that he could cum all over the carpet right now from nothing but anal stimulation...Hey Coach, have you guys made Dan cum by just playing with his ass yet?"

Dan whimpered quietly, and pulled forward slightly, away from Ellie's hand in an attempt to pull the toy further out of himself, but she immediately pushed the toy one ridge back into him in reaction. He shook as he heard Krista giggle, and smack her gum as she purred in her husky New York accent, "No, because for some reason he's being a massive baby about it! That's why I was punishing him this week, because he stopped playing with himself for me just because I talked about taking him up the ass with a strap on. But, I mean, look at him! He would obviously LOVE that, right?"

Dan shook his head, and sputtered out, "B-but it's not supposed to be that way! Men penetrate women, not the other way around! It's wrong!" Sasha let out a mock gasp at that, and rolled her eyes before giggling to Krista, "Oh wow Coach, sounds like there really IS a bit more of Mr. Church Man that we have to clean out of this silly Tease Toy's head!" Raquel pulled a bit more tightly at his hair as she said, "Ya no kidding Sasha, that's pretty outdated thinking there Dan...Maybe you need another reminder lesson about where your place is with women these days..."

Raquel flipped her dark hair out of her face, looked over Dan's shoulder, and with a mischievous voice, said, "Hey Krista, if the Tease Toy begged us to fuck him up the ass with that toy right now until he came, would you let him? None of us touching his cock, none of us touching any part of him except for his hungry, aching butthole...would you let him cum all over the carpet two days early? If he really, really begged? If he admitted how much he was DESPERATE for it?"

Krista strutted around to the front of Dan's field of vision, still fully dressed, as she watched Dan shiver and moan, and laughed raucously at the question, "Oh WOW Raquel, that is a good idea...I think I'm going to allow that..." She looked down at him, her huge, chocolate eyes glowing as she repeated herself, "Did you hear that Danny? If you beg and plead and moan as loudly as you can for these beautiful girls to fuck you up the ass like the Butt Slut you are, I'll let you spurt tonight."

But just as Dan's mind began to whirl, Emily appeared at his side, kneeling down and pulling his face into her soft, smallish breasts. As she mashed his drooling lips against her pale, perfumed skin, she exclaimed in her quiet, girly voice, "Oh Dan, don't do that, I promise we have some really fun plans for you on Sunday if you wait..."

She pulled back from his drooling face, and leaned down so that her beautiful doe eyes were inches from him, and she whispered, "We've all been talking about it tonight, and we agreed it sounded so HORRIBLE to be constantly horny the way you have been...And you sounded soooo sad when you told us how quickly things got hard again even when you do cum... So we decided that if you're a good mascot and you pass on Sunday Night, each and every one of us is going to fuck you, again and again, and you're going to be allowed to cum as many times as you want..."

Dan burst out into confused, desperate tears at this, and as Emily pulled his face against her soft chest again, she cooed, "Aww poor Danny...such a hard decision to make..."

He sobbed into her chest as he felt Ellie hold the plug against him, and his mind raced. Every single one of them? As many times as he wanted? And besides...no matter how much he needed to cum right now, did he really want to cum like that? Being fucked while his throbbing cock bounced, untouched and dribbling onto the floor? He hadn't been truly inside a woman since he had exploded into Destiny at the end of his first Sunday Hearing...and now he had that chance to fuck this harem of porn stars as much as he wanted? He had to force the words painfully out of himself, and he whimpered in a choked voice, "Please pull it out...I don't want to cum that way...I want to be good and earn my reward for Sunday, that sounds like heaven on Earth...Please Ellie, take it out of me..."

Several disappointed cries rang out from around the room, and Ellie sighed as he felt her pull the toy mercifully out of him, so slowly that it took almost 45 seconds. Sudden relief flooded his body the moment the last ridge was out, and he collapsed to the floor, feeling empty for the first time in over 48 hours. He felt like he had been holding himself back from the ragged edge of orgasm since he had first climbed onto Krista's motorcycle, and felt his body finally relax as it slowly realized that the constant, maddening stimulation was gone. His entire body was trembling, and sweat beaded down him as he struggled to catch his breath, surrounded by ten soft, manicured pairs of bare feet.

"Well," sighed Krista in a disappointed voice, "If Dan's not going to give us a fireworks show tonight, why don't you girls at least show him around the apartment a bit? I imagine that if he becomes your new team mascot, he's going to be coming over here quite often."

The girls all seemed to love the idea, and pulled the shuddering man to his feet. Without the large protrusion inside of himself, he was much safer from the edge of accidental eruption, but he was still rock hard, and his entire body tingled as he felt a dozen soft hands grope and squeeze at him. Erica purred at him as her eyes brightened, and she said, "Ooooh I have an idea!"

She ran one hand up to his nipples and the other gently up and down his lower back, smiling beautifully as she asked, "So Dan, Krista tells me you're a big fan of all of our movies? She said that they've caught you jerking your poor, denied cock to our gorgeous faces 8-10 times a night for weeks!" The sudden return of Dan's crimson, full body blush was answer enough, and all of the girls giggled as Erica continued, "Well then, why don't we all show our new porn addict mascot around the bedrooms, and he can tell them all what he likes most about all our videos?" She reached up, and tucked her gorgeous brown hair behind one ear, smiling beautifully as she giggled and said, "Maybe if he's lucky he'll even get to see some...live demonstrations..."

The girls squealed in agreement, pulling and tugging at him as they led him up the stairs. He followed in a daze, nude and dripping, staring at the ten jiggling, volleyball shorts clad asses climbing up the stairs ahead of them. Each pair was just slightly too tight, and each girl's full round cheeks peeked out from the fabric. In fact, for a few girls, like Ashley, Amber, and Emily, their cheeks did more than peek: each of those round hipped girls had more than half of their ass cheeks exposed He stumbled behind them, still barely able to believe this was really happening: the entire thing was like some insane dream.

For over an hour and a half, the girls dragged Dan from one room to the next, and in each new room, surrounded by soft, satin sheets, and frilly, lacy lingerie hanging from every corner, they asked him humiliating, specific, and personal questions about watching their videos. They asked him how he touched himself while he watched. They asked him which videos he liked the most. And they asked him what things they did that drove him so crazy that he couldn't stop himself from stroking no matter how hard he tried. Each time he gave an answer they really enjoyed, he would find himself being pulled into a sea of young nubile bodies, their groping fingers holding him tightly in place, as the complimented party gave him a very personal performance of his favorite of their skills.

Dan worked up the nerve to compliment Amber's dancing first, and she squealed with excitement, leaving the room to change, before dancing back in wearing nothing but a pair of silky, sheer, thigh high leggings and a tight, black high waisted thong. Then, as Dan watched and drooled, she jiggled and gyrated, inches from his face to blasting alt rock. Her heavy, full breasts bounced maddeningly close to his gaping mouth, her large pink nipples fully erect, and she grinned sweetly at him as she bounced her ass in his face.

Ashely followed shortly after her, giving Dan a personal twerking performance. She didn't even bother to change outfits first, instead bouncing and shaking for him in her volleyball shorts to a loud, pulsing hip hop song. As he watched her full, juicy cheeks and jiggling thighs move to the beat, she slowly slid the shorts down, revealing a moist pair of pink, cotton panties. As she gyrated her hips and rolled her round bottom in his face, he began to pant, and as he stared longingly, she slowly removed her panties as well. By the time the song had finished, she was standing completely naked before him, as he strained against the hands holding him tightly.

The instant he mentioned her dildo riding videos and complimented her ass, Emily Lynne climbed onto her bed, and ordered him to sit at the edge of it on his knees, while she pulled out the largest dildo he had ever seen from behind her pillow. Then, as the rest of the team's hands held him firmly in place, Emily slipped out of her volleyball shorts and turned to face away from him, sticking her round, soft, pale ass in his face, before slowly fucked herself while he watched and panted.

During each of these insane, teasing performances, the hands holding him tightly in place stayed completely clear of his erogenous zones. No one touched any sensitive part of him: not his nipples, or his thighs, and no one came anywhere near his throbbing, aching cock. With each of these dream women writhing in front of him, he couldn't calm down, and he found himself humping forward, desperately trying to feel some sensation against his cock. He suddenly was horrified to find himself MISSING the massive plug in his ass, feeling only emptiness where the motion had created explosive pleasure for the last 48 hours.

In addition to completely ignoring his dribbling cock, after each of these mesmerizing, torturous displays, the woman "performing" for him would slowly remove her panties, performatively swaying her hips as she lowered her underwear past her feet, before draping them somewhere on Dan's body. Amber slid her thin, moist cotton cheeky panties around Dan's neck as she finished her dance. After Emily Lynne came, her ass shuddering in his face, she slid her lacey white thong over his head, leaving her wet arousal glistening against the small triangle covering his nose and mouth. As each girl did this, they joked that the panties were a "souvenir" or a "thank you" for agreeing to be their mascot and helping out the team, and soon his body was draped in soft, sheer, wet panties.

The team forced Dan spread eagled to the floor for Jamie, who kneaded, prodded, stroked and tickled at his body with her soft toes and her probing fingers as she called him a pervert, a loser, a geek. He moaned and cried, struggling as the girls held him in place, and Jamie teased at every inch of his exposed body except for his desperate shaft. They held Dan to a chair as Raquel and Sasha got on their hands and knees in front of him, and gave a slow, sensuous, softly licking double blowjob to a pink silicon dildo that they held inches from his own needy cock.

It was while he watched Sasha and Raquel lick longingly around the head of the thick toy, his own desperate member only inches away from their staring eyes, that he first began to beg. He begged them to lick him, to suck him, to even blow air on his cock, but no matter what he said, or promised, or begged for, they silently ignored him, and continued their performance as they stared deeply into his trembling eyes. His voice grew louder, and louder, cracking with desperation as he begged one of them to touch his cock, just for a moment.

During all of this, he hated how much he could feel his body desperately craving his buttplug, and he pushed the thought down violently. If he EVER admitted feeling that way to a single woman in this room, they would never let him live it down. But GOD, his cock was throbbing, and there was NOTHING to push or rub or slide against...

When they had finally finished giving the most incredible looking double blowjob he had ever seen, Raquel and Sasha had pulled Dan to his feet, and slowly teased off their panties while he watched and drooled. Then, after Raquel had slide her red satin panties over his face on top of Emily's, Sasha dangled her sheer, black lacy underwear in his face, smiling widely as her cat eyes glittered at him. The skimpy thong panties were lacy, almost silky looking, a sheer black that was mostly see-through, and they had a large, ornate pink bow adorning at each hip. Then, as he slowly realized what was happening, she got down on her knees in front of him, and began sliding the girly thong lingerie past his ankles and up his calves.

He moaned uncontrollably as Sasha pulled the tight lace up his thighs and finally over his throbbing cock, threading the thin back up between his bare ass cheeks. She pulled and adjusted at the bows now adorning his own hips, and she giggled before lightly smacking his ass, and cooing, "Awww you look so cute in my panties Danny bear! I want you to keep them as a present for helping us out this weekend, okay? Make sure you tell Krista you have to sleep with ALL of our presents tonight, alright? That's an order Danny..."

Dan stumbled into the last room, erotic, feminine panties dangling from ever inch of his body, and he found himself being pushed onto the bed in the center of the room with Anabelle Pync, Natalya, and Ellie Idol, while the others stood around the bedframe, watching. The three girls wriggled around him, petting and rubbing against him, but no matter how much he begged, or thrust desperately, not one of them would touch his aching cock. As the three pornstars titillated and teased him, he screamed for someone to touch his cock, promising anything he could think of if one of them would just have mercy on him. They let this go on for almost five minutes before they finally ordered him to be quiet, and climbed on top of him, holding him tightly onto the bed.

Anabelle pulled Dan into her arms, kissing slowly at his neck as she told him in a soft, sultry voice how happy she was that he decided to wait until Sunday. Ellie licked at his ear, her bare breasts pushing into his waiting, hungry fingers as she whispered to him about how much fun they were going to have tomorrow. As Anabelle and Ellie sensuously attacked him, he felt the girls surrounding the bed begin to grab firmly at his ankles, pulling his legs apart, and watched helplessly as Natalya crawled between his opened thighs.

He felt more hands grabbing at his wrists, pulling him tightly against the bed, and shrieked as he felt Anabelle and Ellie each begin to lick softly at each of his exposed armpits. The wet, teasing tongues made his body break out into goosebumps, and he giggled uncontrollably as they tickled at him, but with the two women on top of him, and seven other Cockteasers holding him in place, he barely budged as he struggled and writhed. He broke out into gales of laughter as Anabelle and Ellie began to poke and prod at his sensitive ribs, struggling to breathe as tears rolled down his cheeks. And as he bucked and writhed beneath them, he moaned as he felt Natalya softly press two fingertips just behind his aching ballsack, and she began to stroke teasingly at his taint.

"You know, Krista's right Danny..." she said, with a sneering smile as he began to react, and her fingers wandered towards his anus, "You are the biggest closet Butt Slut I've ever seen in my life...It's OBVIOUS how much you need me to touch you here right now...And all that talk about men giving and women taking...Danny, I think you need to work on getting to know your feminine side..." She slid two fingers down the ridge of his swollen taint, away from his ignored and oozing shaft, and begin to swirl them against his anus through the panties.

He broke again into soft, helpless sobs as Anabelle and Ellie kissed against him. Natalya swirled against him in the exact same way Krista had been instructing him to do in the shower every morning, and despite how humiliating it was, he couldn't deny how incredible it felt. He felt his legs go weak, allowing them to spread as widely as possible as he looked at the faces of the other girls surrounding him, giggling and whispering to each other. "Getting in touch with your feminine side's not such a bad think," Natalya laughed, as she teased him without penetrating, "Don't those naughty, girly, WET panties feel good on your hard cock?"

He moaned, blushing again, and she giggled as she continued, "And don't my fingers feel soooo good against your cute little hole? Don't you want me to fill you up with these wriggling fingers Danny? Well? If you beg me, if you really admit how much you want it, I might just show you how good it feels...Just say it Danny...just admit how much you want me to fuck you with my fingers right now...And if you REALLY beg me, I might send one of the girls downstairs to check with Krista if your offer for early release is still on the table."

Dan moaned in frustration as Ellie and Anabelle slurped at his collarbone, but he held fast to his original decision, and finally whimpered out a weak, "no...p-please I want the chance to be with every one of you on Sunday..." The instant he did, every single one of the girls pulled away from him, leaving him hyper stimulated and writhing in the center of the bed. Hands, mouths, and even Natalya's fingers left his body instantly, and she, Ellie, and Anabelle slid off the bed immediately, joining their teammates surrounding him. He gasped at the sudden loss of sensation like he had been drenched with a bucket of cold water, and the girls broke out into giggles at his obvious and sudden frustration.