Dan's Story Pt. 02 - Dan Jr.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mulls that over in his mind. He should tell Marie about it, but he wants to surprise her. He will take her to the gallery one day and say, "We own half of this!" She'll love it and maybe then, when it's a booming success, they'll have money for a separate place of their own and a second car.

Dan returns to the apartment. He helps Marie sort clothes for the Laundromat. He helps her put together supper and the mood is much lighter.

Later they retire to their new bed and engage in very satisfactory sexual intercourse. Marie puts on her pajamas again and Dan doesn't seem to notice. She cuddles up to him and goes to sleep in his arms.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25: 0735

Dan wakes early and she's still cuddled back against him. He tightens his arms where they are around her form and holds her to him. He smells her hair and lies sensitive to her every breath. He hears her breathing and can almost feel her pulse under her breast. He holds his breath to better sense her being. He hears a slight change in her breathing and knows she's waking. He feels slight movement as she wriggles a bit closer. They lay this way for quite a few minutes. He whispers, "I love you, now and always."

Marie stretches a bit and snuggles back against him. She whispers, "Even when I get fat and ugly?"

Dan: "Oh, I love fat ugly girls!"

Marie digs him in the stomach with a sharp elbow and they both start laughing. She turns to face him and they kiss tenderly. "Good morning," she smiles. He places his hand under her chin, raising her face to his and says, "It is when you're here." He kisses the tip of her nose, then her eyelids. They embrace and snuggle together under the covers.

Dan's hands are the first to start roving over her body, but her hands are quick to follow over his. He finds after some searching that she still has panties on. She finds that he doesn't! He caresses her and strokes her slit. She slides the panties off and he helps her remove her top. He lays back and she throws her leg over him. She moves down his body a bit and presses her sex against his slippery organ. She stops and Dan looks puzzled. He moves his hips up to enter her but she pulls back slightly.

Suddenly she jumps off him and struggles to get out of the bed. She's tangled in covers but frees herself and is gone. Dan finds her in the bathroom, bent over the bowl. She is retching and crying. Dan does his best to help her and comfort her, but he is feeling very frustrated at the interruption to their lovemaking.

Later he helps her put on breakfast, but she's still upset. Over breakfast she starts crying again and Dan tries to comfort her. His efforts don't seem to do much good but eventually she cries herself out and they finish breakfast. Dan helps her with the dishes then goes to his study to try and work on some work he's brought home. He hears Marie on the phone talking to Betty. She comes into the study/ nursery and asks Dan for some money. She's going to meet Betty downtown for a coffee and maybe some shopping. Dan gives her the money and she leaves with a kiss.

Dan spends the day in the study.

After supper he finds her in the bathroom studying her figure. "Do I show yet, Dan?" she asks.

Dan: "I can't see any change yet. Are you sure you're pregnant" he grins, "Or are you just trying to get me to make an honest woman of you?"

Marie: "Dan! I'm serious! Shouldn't I be getting a bigger tummy? I'm three months gone. Shouldn't it be showing by now?"

Dan: "I don't know. I've never been through this either. Mom is heavy all the time, so I never noticed when she was going to have another."

Marie starts crying again and Dan takes her into his arms and holds her. She settles down a bit and goes to lie down on the couch. Dan settles on the carpet beside her and reads a novel.

Later they prepare for bed and Marie, although not feeling very responsive; does enjoy their lovemaking. It's tender and slow and deep. They go to the bathroom and wash each other up.

Dan follows her back to the bedroom where she is studying her nude body in the mirror. Dan studies her body with her in the mirror. She bends to inspect her stomach and Dan does the same. She tries to stretch it with her hands and Dan puts his hands on hers. "My stomach is tighter." she murmurs. Still bent she backs to the bed and sits upon it. "Check me down here." she says to him. Together they stretch her vagina open and Dan peers inside. She tries to see, too. "Can you see the baby?" she asks, even though she knows it's ridiculous.

Dan: "Have you got a flashlight?" She grabs his head by his ears pulling him to her and they roll on the bed laughing.

Tonight they curl up in a tight embrace, naked to sleep.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17: 1700

Dan comes in from another day at work. It's quite hot for fall so he has his jacket over his arm and catches Marie's elbow by the table to kiss her. "How was your day, dear?" is his comment. He goes on in towards the bedroom to drop his jacket, tie and kick off his boots. She follows him.

Marie: "Don't leave that jacket on the bed, now. Hang it up! I called Mom today and told her we would be home for Christmas. Thought I should let her know before the last minute. Everyone is well and,...What's wrong?"

Dan: "I wish you had told me you were going to let them know! I haven't arranged for leave or anything yet. Something might come up, bad weather, service requirements, all kinds of things. I know I said I still had some leave and thought of using it for Christmas, but I only have one week of leave left and at Christmas time everyone will want leave. I haven't been here a year yet, so I don't have any seniority. I just wish you had discussed it with me first!"

Marie: (irritated) "Well, do you want me to call them back?"

Dan thinks this over for a moment as she turns to leave, then says, "No, not now. I'll see what I can arrange." She stands in the doorway watching him hang up his jacket and he adds, "What about you? You'll be six months then. Should you be flying?"

Marie: "I don't see why not. I'll check with the doctor." Dan follows her back to the kitchen where she's preparing supper. He gets a cold beer from the frig and offers her a swig. She shakes her head no.

Dan watches her, half expecting her to run at any time for the bathroom. "Have you been sick today?" he asks, knowing that lately she's been having morning sickness less often but at differing times of the day.

Marie: "Not at all. Maybe I'm going to get through another day without. That'd be nice!" she proclaims. She hoists his beer and smells the opening. She puts it down again. "That's not what I want!" She's developed some strange cravings lately, such as gnawing on a raw potato one night. Dan only grins as she waves her finger at him and says, "Don't you say nothing! You did this to me!" She sounds half serious. Dan looks away out the window.

Later, before they go to bed, Dan decides to have a small dish of ice cream. He asks Marie if she'd like some. She says it sounds good, but she'll fix it. She putters in the kitchen then calls Dan to eat his. He comes into the kitchen.

Dan: "What have you got there? Is that the leftover cheese sauce from supper you have over your ice cream?" She pulls her bowl off the table and turns from him. "Why are you using a fork? Marie, is that pickles in that bowl, too?"

Marie: "I'm hungry and it tastes really good. Want to try some?" she giggles and takes another big bite.

Dan: "Think I'll pass."

Later, as they shed their robes for bed, Dan says, "Ah, my little gherkin." Marie's hand flies to her mouth and she says she'll go and gargle. Dan says she needn't bother, he likes pickles and the vinegar's probably on her fingers, not her breath. She comes back to him and raises her lips to be kissed but instead as Dan leans down to her, she blows. Giggling, she ducks away and Dan chases after her. She goes as far as the kitchen door and stops, realizing the blinds are not drawn there. Dan catches her and lifts her in his arms. He carries her, kicking all the way and hollering, "Let me down!", back to the bedroom where he deposits her on the bed. She starts giggling and pointing upward saying, "What will Irma think is going on?"

Dan flops on the bed beside her and says, "We better settle down. We don't want her calling the cops. She might think I'm attacking you, ...or you're attacking me?" he's grinning.

Dan rolls up on his side and starts inspecting her belly. He uses his hands, fingers spread, to measure across between her hips. She raises herself on her elbows and watches him.

Marie: "Am I getting bigger?"

Dan: "I'm just measuring to see if there's room for a hockey player in there?"

Marie: "Do you play hockey?"

Dan: "Just the bedroom style. You know, 'He shoot! He scores!'" They laugh and she pushes him back on the bed. She climbs on his stomach with her ass towards his face. She spreads her fingers and starts measuring him. "Hold still! How can I measure him when he keeps growing?" she says. "That's quite a hockey stick you have there, Mr. Hockey Player! You planning on playing tonight?" He nudges her with his hands closer to his groin, but she slides over his hands and back up on his chest.

Now she measures his stomach with outstretched fingers and says, "Dan! You're putting on weight. I think you're the one that's pregnant!"

Dan: "Oh, go on with you. I'm the same weight I've always been since I joined the Air Force; one hundred and sixty five pounds. You're imagining things."

She leans forward and says, "And you're growing more hair down here, too. I can hardly find the poor little fellow." she giggles.

Dan: "Don't worry! He can find you!"

As he pulls his hands out from under her he lifts his shoulders off the bed and reaches forward around her waist to knead and fondle her breasts. She straightens up, then leans back to him and lets him work his magic. She slides down his body and relaxes on top of him as he plays with her nipples. She giggles again and says, "Oh Dan, I think I've grown a penis. There it is between my legs!" Dan mumbles, "Thought you couldn't find it?" She closes her legs a bit and wriggles up and down, rubbing her crotch on his manhood. Dan moans softly and lets her play.

Marie: "Dan! Now don't you go to sleep on me! You hear?"

Dan: "Sleep?!" He rolls her off him and catches her on his arm. He attempts to mount her but she wiggles away and off the bed. She laughs as he chases her around the living room and catches her by the bedroom door. He holds her close and kisses her, then carries her back to bed for the invasion.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20: 0810

Dan wakes in a good mood. It's his birthday! Today he's the same age as his wife! He stretches and tries not to wake Marie who's sleeping on his arm. She's already awake though, and turns her face up to his to kiss him. "Happy birthday, sweetheart," she says in a sleepy tone. The kiss is long and tender. "I'm your present this morning," she adds.

They engage in slow, deep passionate sexual intercourse.

After showering together they meet at the breakfast table and she has a gift for him. It's red soap-on-a-rope in the shape of a heart with 'Marie' inscribed into it. A note with it says, 'For your most intimate parts.' Dan loves it. They share a sweet kiss, then Dan's coffee.

Marie spends a good deal of the afternoon preparing for supper. Sam is away in Greenwood on course, but Clay and Gord and Betty are coming for supper. Theresa had to beg off because they had to go over to their other aunt's place in Halifax again this weekend. Some emergency, she says. "Some emergency!" says Dan, when he hears.

It's been snowing for two days and the world outside their windows is a white wonderland. Dan shovels the walk around lunchtime but has to shovel it again before they are due to arrive. He keeps Irma's steps clear, too. She brings him hot coffee laced with Drambuie whenever she sees him shoveling, so he's feeling no cold by suppertime.

Clay shows up with Gord and Betty. He says he picked them up in case he got stuck. Might need someone to push, is how he puts it as they all laugh together. They shed snowy coats and footwear. The wind is howling outside but it's nice and cozy in the apartment.

Betty: "Wow! This is nice. Our place is so drafty that the furnace is running full time. Dan glances at Marie who just nods.

Dan: "This place's so airtight that the furnace hardly ever runs." He hears the furnace kick in. "Unless we have the door open a lot." he adds.

They all gather in the living room and wish Dan a happy twenty-first. Presents are placed on the coffee table and Dan is urged to open them. He opens a tall heavy present and finds a forty ouncer of Barbados Rum from Clay.

Clay has included a funny card from him and Theresa about now being old enough to drink. He passes it around and opens the one from Gord and Betty. It too is a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream bedded in a hand knit scarf of RCAF blue with red knotted ends. Dan models it for everyone and thanks Betty for her extra special effort.

Dan: "But now I want you to see what my dear wife has got me. Honey, can you bring it from the bathroom."

Marie: (turning red) "Dan! I will not!"

Betty is nearest the door and she rushes into the bathroom and comes back with the soap and the note. "Is this it?" she cries, and everyone wants to see. Marie runs away to the kitchen and Dan slips that way to join her.

Dan: "Come on, hon. Its all in good fun. They're our closest friends. They won't give you a rough time."

"And I think its real sweet!" says Betty coming up behind Dan. Marie smiles shyly at Betty and they all go back into the living room.

Marie: "There's one more gift here." She reaches behind the couch and passes him a long narrow box with a card on it from Sam. "He asked me to hide it till your birthday." Dan opens the package and finds inside the broken blade end of an oar upon which is painted the sea at sunset with fishing boats, birds and breakers. He recognizes the brushwork and checks the corner of the scene to find 'E. Clogg' scrawled in long letters. Such a treasure! He holds it up for all to see and wonder at.

Dan: "I feel like it's Christmas. You're all such dear friends and I don't know how to thank you. Best way is to say 'Let's Eat' I guess, if Marie says its ready."

Marie: "As ready as it'll ever be."

They gather around the table and toast Dan. During the meal they toast absent friends, namely Sam and Theresa. Then they toast Marie and Dan, the hosts, and of course the hosts toast the guests. And so it goes on until all the food is consumed.

After supper they play cards until near 1100 everyone decides they better go. Clay is going to stay at Betty and Gord's for the night and if the highway is open in the morning, he'll ride in to work with Dan and Gord on the bus. Dan goes out to the car to see them off and Marie comes part way out the sidewalk to wave. Betty catches her with a powdery snowball and Marie starts packing one to send back. Clay scoops snow off his hood and rifles a snowball at Dan and catches Gord instead.

Soon the snowballs are flying in all directions and Dan retires back to where Marie is located. They wave good-bye as the trio climb into the Volkswagen and pull away.

Dan and Marie come flying back into the house, shivering with the cold. Dan pushes the door shut against the wind and they start to thaw out. They laugh and brush each other off. Dan slides some snow down her bra and she squeals as she does the same down his pants. He swears he'll get some down her pants too but she runs into the bathroom and locks the door. He gives up and starts cleaning up the mess. She comes out to help him.

Dan stands in the living room door and looks at the disorder. Marie says, "Leave it, Dan, and warm me up." She snuggles against his back.

Dan: "Good idea!" and he escorts her into the bedroom, where they warm each other up quite well before sleep overtakes them.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24: 1940

It's bitter cold but the snow has quit and deep drifts abound. The roads are open all the way to Charlottetown. A deep cut has been made by snow blowers at night and the road surface is hard packed snow and ice. This is considered by Islanders as typical winter road conditions. The odd flag of red cloth pokes out of a snow bank to indicate where someone has left their car. Sometimes these cars are not seen again until spring.

Dan's at the Laundromat and runs into Mary. She tells him that Emory still has the gallery, that it's made enough in sales to pay for the bills throughout the winter, but since the snow came business has dropped off to nil. They're going to close for the winter and open early in April. They're hoping for a good season next year and maybe some profits.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25: 1700

Dan comes home with good news. He has managed to get leave for Christmas. They'll have from December the seventeenth to January third. He had to take three days Leave Without Pay (LWO) to make it work but it's approved.

The base will be semi-closed over Christmas and New Years so there will only be requirements for a skeleton crew. He's quite exited when he tells Marie. Now she can call home and make her arrangements. They sit down over coffee at the kitchen table and figure how they'll try to visit both sets of parents.

First she calls Betty. She hasn't been out in over a week now because of the weather so they have a lot of gossip to catch up on. When she gets off the phone she asks Dan if he's seen Clay. Dan says, "Sure, I saw him at work today."

Marie: "Did he say anything about Theresa?"

Dan: "Nope. I didn't speak to him, I only saw him briefly. Why?"

Marie: "He said something to Gord today about her being a 'lying bitch' and a 'whore'. Gord thinks he must have been talking to some of the pilots or something."

Dan: "I was afraid of that! I knew it would get back to him."

Marie: "It's too bad. He's such a nice guy, too. Maybe it's better he found out now than later, though."

Dan: "I tried to warn him without coming right out and telling him what I'd heard. I think Sam did the same. Love is blind, though! I hope he doesn't take it too hard. Remember Charlie?"

Marie: (shuddering) "I sure do!"

Marie gets back on the phone to her mother. Although it'll cut deeply into their savings, they'll fly to London and her folks will pick them up for an early Christmas with them. They will take the train to Ingersoll around the twenty-third where his folks will pick them up and spend Christmas day with Dan's parents. They will then either take them to Hamilton or they will take the train to Hamilton to fly back to the island around New Years. Marie's Mom is non too pleased that they will be spending the twenty-fifth with Dan's folks but she's happy they're coming.

Dan calls his parents and sets up the same scenario for them. They're really pleased he will be home and are looking forward to Marie's visit. She's never stayed at their place.

They'd planned to go to the dance tonight at the club but the weather's turned bad, it's a blizzard outside, so Dan is sure he won't be able to uncover the car.

The '56 Ford is covered with an old tarp by the fence out front and is now buried in a snowdrift with a red cloth on the antenna so the snow blower doesn't hit it. They decide to spend a quiet evening at home.

About the time Dan should have been waltzing her around the hall under the multi faceted ball in the colored lights, Marie is bent over the toilet bowl in their bathroom throwing up with Dan's by her side.

Marie: "Get away from me, you bastard! You did this! I could be working but you knocked me up! Leave me alone!" She pukes again into the toilet.

Dan: (damp cool cloth in hand) "Here, honey, let me help you."

Marie: "You son of a bitch! Don't you put your hands on me! I wish this was all over or had never happened! Just get out!" She starts retching again and Dan backs off in surprise. She has never been this upset before. He pleads, "I have a cool cloth here, honey. Try ..."

1...34567...16