Dan's Story Pt. 02 - Dan Jr.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie: "You're so helpful! You knock me up and then you waltz out of this hole every day to work and leave me to fend for myself. How do you think I manage every day while you're at work?"

Dan: "I didn't get you pregnant all by myself, you know. It took two of us!"

Marie: "Well, that can stop, too! Will that make you happy? You can go fuck somebody else for all I care! Let them have your precious kid! Just get out of here!"

Dan quietly leaves the bathroom and it's a very silent household for the duration of the evening. She reluctantly comes to bed in flannel pajamas and keeps him at bay for some time. When they make love it's mechanical and not filled with harmony.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26: 2230

That morning she'd begged off having sex because she wasn't feeling well. She thought it was possibly a cold. Dan was understanding and considerate but throughout the day, while the wind howled outside, she had no further problems.

At bedtime she used the same excuse and Dan slept fitfully.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27: 2230

This morning it'd been a headache. Dan was getting a bit out of sorts so he spent a good deal of time trying to free the car from the drifts out front. Marie spent part of the afternoon on the phone to Betty. Dan ate supper by himself as Marie retched in the bathroom. She just glared at him as she came out of the bathroom.

Marie: "Next time, you have the kid!"

Dan: "Marie, come over here into the light." He beckons her.

Marie comes close to stand by Dan and he places his hand on her stomach. "You're starting to show." He places his head against her belly. "I wonder if he...or she can feel we're here?"

Marie runs back into the bathroom and pulls up her blouse in front of the mirror. "Can you see a difference, Dan?"

Dan is hesitant to follow her but he gathers his courage and goes to her. He stands behind her and reaches around to rub her tummy lightly. "Yes, you're definitely bigger. Can you feel the baby in there?"

She leans against him holding her stomach with both hands over his one and looks up at him in the mirror. "We really have made us a baby, haven't we?" she says with wonder in her eyes.

Dan: "Yes, my love. A little bit of both of us." He brings his other arm around to hold her against him.

And so their love making tonight is slow and sacred.

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28: 0530

Again this morning Marie begs off with a headache, although she gets Dan's breakfast and is singing to herself when he leaves for work.

Dan feels resentful about this but he soon forgets in the bright sun that's glistening off the snow.

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2: 1700

It's blustery and cold when Dan comes in from work but he announces that he would like to take her to the dance tonight at the club. She dances around the kitchen and says that's a wonderful idea. She'll wear some of the new clothes she got this week with the expanding panels in the front of them. Dan thinks she doesn't need them yet, but he says nothing. At least everyone will know she's carrying a bundle.

After supper they get dressed and Dan goes out to start the Ford. It's nice to have it running again and free of the drifts. He still has to shovel some snow around it, but as he eases it ahead and back, there seems to be no problem with it going. He comes back to the apartment and makes sure she bundles up warmly. By the time they get back out to the car, it's warm inside.

It's hard to find a decent parking spot at the club so Dan has to park nearly a block away. They run, hand in hand, to the shelter of the door and arrive breathless. She tucks her hands inside his coat under his arms and shivers at the foot of the stairs. He reaches down and kisses her as a cold wind blows around them and someone says, "Don't do that! What if you freeze that way?" It's Sam and he has Ginger on his arm. Dan and him shake hands and laugh with each other over his joke. Marie is distant with Ginger, but courteous, while Ginger gushes all over them.

Dan says to Marie in a low voice as they climb the stairs, "Surprise seeing her with Sam!"

Marie's quiet retort, "I wish she'd drowned!" Dan looks at her and they grin at each other conspiringly.

When they find a table Dan takes their coats to check them and Ginger looks knowingly at Marie "I know what you guy's been doing," she says. Marie turns pink and settles herself in a seat.

"I guess its obvious." is her only comment.

Sam: "Well, I don't. Haven't seen you since I got back from course. How've you been?"

Marie: "Good days and bad. If the morning sickness would always come in the morning, I think it'd be easier on both of us."

Sam: "You're pregnant?"

Ginger: "What do you think we're talking about, honey?"

Sam looks confused as Dan joins them again.

Marie: "Guess he wasn't paying attention to us."

Ginger: "He confuses easy."

Dan: "Did we come to dance or what. Come on, honey, let's do it."

Marie and Dan fit themselves together and disappear into the crowd under the colored lights. Dan likes this club because they don't play too many fast hit songs. They play old-fashioned favorites where two people can dance cheek to cheek. They stay on the floor for two dances before returning to their table. Dan goes to get beer when Ginger and Sam return to the table. Sam joins him.

Sam: "Wow! What they say about that gal is true. She knows more ways of fucking than I ever dreamed of. When she gives head you think you're going to explode...but I guess you know."

Dan: "Sam, don't you even mention that. Why have you taken up with her? I thought she was married and couldn't fool around in town?"

Sam: "Separated. Thinks she can hook me. Got news for her!"

Dan: "Just playing the game, eh Sam?"

Sam: "You got it! So you got Marie pregnant? When did this happen?"

Dan orders their beer and they start back to the table with quarts for all around and glasses. "On our honeymoon, I guess. She's nearly six months."

Sam: "Wow! You couldn't tell a month ago." They're coming closer to the table, "Oh yeah, she is showing a bit. Six months?"

Dan "Yep!" and they put the bottles and glasses around the table. Dan has a big bag of chips he opens as well. Everyone pulls a few out of the bag he splits open lengthways. They gab about work while the ladies discuss child rearing and who is the best doctor in town, etc.

Sam starts moving his foot in time to the music and soon he has Marie's eye. He says, "How about it, gal?" He nods towards the floor. "For old time's sake."

She laughs and gets up to join him. As they merge with the other dancers Ginger says in a sultry voice, "How about it, Curley? Once around the floor?"

Dan looks her in the eye and says, "I don't think so."

Ginger: "Oh please, Dan. I'll behave myself."

Dan thinks this over for a moment then nods towards the dancers. They start at arms length but gradually she works her way closer until her head is resting on his shoulder. "Remember our last dance, Dan" she whispers. Dan stiffens and pushes her slightly away. She soon is against him again and says, "I don't mean here, I mean on the island?"

He backs his head and shoulders from her and demands, "What do you want?"

She closes the gap between them and says, "Don't make a scene, Dan. I just thought that with your wife preggy and all, you might enjoy some company." Dan steps away from her and taking her hand he leads her back to the table.

Marie and Sam have just sat down and Marie is glaring at him. "I think its time we went home, Daniel!"

Ginger: "Aren't you feeling well?"

Marie: (glaring at her) "I'm not blind. I saw you climbing all over Dan on the dance floor. I'm sorry, Sam."

Ginger: "You've got it all wrong! We were quietly talking about your pregnancy and how Dan's hoping for a boy. He was telling me how wonderful it all is. Surely you trust your husband."

Marie: "Amongst us four there are no secrets! We all know you're a whore so don't play innocent. I wasn't born yesterday." She gets up with her purse and says, "Dan, get my coat! Unless you'd prefer to stay here."

Dan: "Honey, I think you're over-reacting but if you want to go, I'll get your coat."

Marie: "Are you coming with me or must I call a cab?"

Dan: "I would much rather take you out on the dance floor and hold you close like we planned to do tonight. How about it? Will you do me the honor?"

Dan stands beside her and holds out his arm. She hesitates and then places her purse back on the table. She gives Ginger another black look and joins Dan to dance. As they move holding close to each other she says, "That bitch was closer to you than I am with this big belly of mine!"

Dan whispers: "I told you I like fat ugly girls!" She stomps on his foot and giggles as he hops on one foot for a step.

Dan: "She tried working her wiles on me but I pushed her away. When she persisted I walked her back to the table. That's all there was to it."

Marie: "Oh Dan, I'm sorry. I can get awfully jealous sometimes! Please say you forgive me?"

Dan: "Its me who should apologize. I should have taken her back to the table when she first started." They cling to each other and finish the dance.

Later as they're getting on their coats, Sam helping Ginger with hers when she slips and grabs Dan's arm for support. She thanks Dan for his help with a radiant smile and Marie stares daggers at her.

When they get home Dan helps her up the walk and they come in from the cold. Dan helps her with her coat, then goes to put them away in his study. He finds her in front of the mirror in the bedroom studying herself in profile. "I wonder how much bigger I'll get?" She murmurs this while looking sad.

Dan: "A lot bigger, I expect. And a lot more radiant and protective, like any expectant mother. I think you'll be big and beautiful."

Marie: "Oh Dan, how can you even stand to have me around when I am so hateful like I was tonight at the dance." She turns to him and he wraps his arms around her and rocks her gently side to side. "My sweet Marie, you'll always be, I love you." He kisses her.

Marie decides that Dan deserves terrific sex tonight and she sets out to give it to him.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6: 0530

Marie is sick this morning. At least it is only once or twice a week now. Dan shovels out the walk and car, but decides to take the bus. It looks like another storm is brewing and the radio is forecasting a gale. He bundles up and she waves good-bye through the kitchen window.

By 1030 hours the power goes out at the base and the generators kick in. Wind and snow howl around the shops.

Dan calls Marie to tell her he may not be able to make it home tonight. She tells him the power's out in town but the radio says that crews are working on it. She is using Dan's old portable radio and candles. She says she hopes he can make it home, but she'll be all right, not to worry.

The storm really closes in around noon and by one Dan knows the roads are impassable. He tries to call Marie again but the phone lines are out. The shops close early at 1400 and everyone goes to the mess hall. The married men who live in town are told they'll be given temporary lodging if the storm does not let up by tonight.

At 1600 Dan tries the phone again and gets through. Gord has just tried and got no answer. Marie says Betty is with her. She's trudged through the snow braving the winds that nearly knocked her over to check on Marie and make sure she was alright. That was when the phones were out.

Dan calls Gord to the phone and they talk for a while, then Dan talks again. Betty is staying the night. Both Dan and Gord are relieved, but there is still no power. They're going to check on Irma and see if she is warm. With no heat, they may bring her downstairs with them. Dan says he will check back with her before he goes to bed.

Later in barracks Dan calls again and Marie says that they are having a hen party. Irma has dug up an old kerosene heater and they're all three as warm as toast. Still no power but they're O.K. Dan shivers and thinks that they're probably warmer than he is. He goes to his room and crawls in bed but has trouble getting to sleep with the noise of the wind howling outside the frozen panes.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7: 0600

Dan wakes shivering under the blankets. He's got up during the night and got another blanket but it hasn't stopped the cold. He wishes he were snuggled up to Marie. Then he wouldn't worry about a little cold. He wraps a towel around his middle and goes out into the hall. It's warmer here and when he gets to the bathroom it's warmer still. He takes a shower and shaves, uses the can and gets back to his room. He jumps into his uniform, uncomfortable in its second day of use, and goes to the barrack pay phone. No luck this morning. The phones are not working.

After breakfast at the mess hall, he tries again but still the lines are out. In midmorning the storm blows itself out. There's not much work in the shops.

Just after 1100 Dan gets through on the phone and Betty answers. Marie is upstairs with Irma getting some cat food and more blankets. Still no power. Dan says they're probably going to try and get the bus through at noon and they're all getting the rest of the day off. Nothing is flying.

Gord and Dan show up home just after two and tell a horror story of snowdrifts over the fences and hydro poles in some places. It's like driving through a tunnel from the crossroads to town. It took them over half an hour to reach the house when the bus dropped them off. Wind is driving the snow into huge drifts everywhere. Though they struggled through bottomless drifts to get up the street to Dan's place, the side yard by his windows and sidewalk are swept bare. That is not the case in his study. The window looks out on creamy white milk. Nothing can be seen because it's buried to the rooftop under snow.

Dan and Gord come in and find the women have the place cozy warm, although smelling a bit of kerosene, and they even have a Coleman camp stove going with fresh coffee. Again it was Irma to the rescue. "When you live in this climate you soon learn what to keep on hand." she says.

They have a simple supper by candlelight and Irma declares she is going home to sleep. She says the house is pretty well insulated and the heat from downstairs warms her floors. She welcomes Gord and Betty to use her guest room if they like. She says it's probably better than the couch. They take her up on it and they haul some of the blankets back upstairs.

Dan and Marie go to bed early in the pitch black night and snuggle together for warmth. Marie debates slipping on her flannel pajamas in the dark but decides against it. Her cold bare skin comes up against his under the covers and they pull each other closer. Dan rubs her back so the friction can warm her skin, then rubs down farther in order to urge her closer. She shivers and presses her stomach hard against him, placing one leg over his for more warmth. In this position they are not cold for very long and soon they are maneuvering for mating. Hot torrid sex drives away the cold and when they're exhausted they drop off to sleep.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8: 0530

Dan braves the cold to go and light the kerosene heater in the living room. He calls the base and they say no work.

Meanwhile as the living room warms, Marie comes running out in her heavy robe and runs to the bathroom. She has to leave the door open for light and Dan is glad they haven't had any frozen pipes. He comes in and finds her sitting on the John, so he does a little dance and asks her to hurry.

Marie: "Do you have to go in to work this morning?"

Dan: "They say not. Winds last night filled in the road and the storm is back. Apparently it made a big circle at sea and has now swept down again on the Maritimes." He hops and crosses his legs.

Marie: (mischievously) "Do you have to use the toilet, dear?"

Dan: "Any minute now it'll be too late!"

Leisurely she draws out and counts three squares of toilet tissue. She separates it from the roll and folds it in her hand. She contemplates it for a minute, then sinks back on the seat to tilt her pussy up and gently pats the lips and rubs the folds. She slyly looks up at Dan who now has a raging hard on and bursts out laughing.

"Oh Dan, you should see your face." She gets up and allows him to go. Of course he cannot with his penis engorged and erect so he must wait for it to subside. She tee hees and giggles as she watches it start to droop then shoots forward her hand to tease it back to life. Dan backs away and turns his body so she cannot reach him, then spins around and squats on the bowl to pee so she's out of reach. He laughs at her efforts and they leave the bathroom playing like children.

Dan starts the Coleman while Marie puts together the fixings for coffee. In no time they have a percolator bubbling away and with fresh coffee in hand, they return to the bedroom. By candlelight Dan opens her robe and opening his own, draws her to him. She wraps her arms around him and he wraps his around her form. They kiss and she whispers, "Let's take our coffee and go back to bed until the power comes on."

Dan's only reply is "Mmmmm " They play for a bit, then join in intercourse that is slow and romantic. Sometimes they don't move for up to thirty seconds, just relishing the presence of the other.

Sometimes they simply are joined while kissing and the kiss seems to fill their attentions. Sometimes a caress of a breast or a nose or ear is enough. Time flies and stands still. Much, much later around ten they awaken when the lights come on and they are still joined in the coitus position. Dan's slack member grows inside Marie and they finish their love making by lamplight. While Dan still fills her, Marie whispers, "My lover, must we get up now?"

Dan gently withdraws and says, "I think there's somebody at the door."

Marie: "Its probably Betty. She's always too late to come in and watch. We're going to have to time it for her one of these days." She giggles and gets up, standing over the register to allow the heat to blow up on her bare bottom. She reaches for and draws on her robe without leaving the register.

Meanwhile Dan has put on his robe and leaves for the kitchen, "Coming!" he calls. Betty is in the kitchen when he arrives and she says, "Did you say 'Come in'? Ahaaa" she says, "caught you two in bed, didn't I?" She's grinning.

Marie calls from the other room, "Too late, again! Ha ha!"

Betty: "I came down to see if you guys were up. Now that the power's on, we're going to try to get home. If we stay on the open road we should be able to make it. I heard the ploughs going by all morning."

Marie comes out into the kitchen and Betty says, "Hey, you're even showing in that bulky robe, now! What's that Dan been doing to you all morning?"

Marie: (dreamily) "Filling me with love."

Betty: "Awww, cut it out! Anyway, I came down to get some of our things and say good morning."

Marie helps her sort out her and Gord's stuff and they bag it in old grocery bags. There isn't much so when Gord comes to the door she's ready to go. "Call me when you get home." calls Marie as they set out down the sidewalk. Dan helps Marie clean up the house so by lunch time everything's back to normal. The phone rings. It's Irma to let them know the phone is working again and to invite them up for lunch.

They gladly accept and Marie helps Irma straighten her place up while Dan plays with Cyril. He runs down to catch the phone before lunch. Its Gord and they are home. He has seen on the news that the wind tore the roof off the newest hanger out at the base. Dan says he hasn't heard anything about it. He returns back upstairs. Lunch is ready by now so they enjoy a hot meal. It certainly is good to have the power back on and they visit with Irma for a while before going back down to their apartment.

1...45678...16