Dan's Story Pt. 02 - Dan Jr.

Story Info
Dan has a son and life is good.
58.2k words
4.38
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUNDAY, AUGUST 21: 0645

Dan wakes early to find Marie stretched out half on top of him with her leg over his. He thinks to himself she has placed herself in position to immediately take advantage of anything that might come up. He grins at the idea and in his mind's eye he sees the last time it came up to be framed by a pretty mouth. He sees her again as she kneels before him, watching him with a smile as she takes him in.

He can feel those lips brushing against the tip of his hard penis and those laughing eyes centered on his. She's teasing him, holding her lips slightly parted against the tip and he urges himself slightly ahead and through the parted lips. Gently he presses forward and he feels her presence surround his shaft. She will start sucking now but she doesn't, she just watches him with those eyes and he presses forward again.

Marie feels him inside her and moves her ass, setting up a rhythm before she is fully awake. She doesn't notice his start as he realizes where he is and what he's doing. When they finish she says, "Mmmm, you can wake me every morning with that if you want." She stretches and asks him if he wants to go to Church this morning. Dan mumbles a noncommittal response. She admits she doesn't really feel like it either. They snuggle together in each other's arms and go back to sleep.

Dan wakes around eight and finds Marie sleeping on top of him again so when he tries to move his bladder pressure hard on rubs against her. Sleepily she rubs her sex against his shaft and says in a dreamy voice, "More?"

Dan says, "Sorry, it's only a piss hard on. I have to pee!"

She comes awake and says, "Me too! Race ya!" and she bounces out of bed. Dan rushes in hot pursuit and stands beside her nude form on the bowl.

"Hurry!" he says, "I've got to go!" She smiles at him as she wipes herself with some toilet tissue and slides her ass back on the seat spreading her legs.

"Does that give you enough room? she asks, pointing downward.

Dan does a little dance with his legs crossed and says, "Come on! Move it!"

She giggles and pushes her ass back a little farther and says, "Now do you have room?"

She giggles some more and Dan advances towards her. "Its your bad luck if I miss!" and a steam jets out to fall between her legs.

"I knew you could do it!" She crows and bursts into laughter.

They shower together and Marie gets breakfast while Dan's shaving. Dan comes out and enjoys a little over half of his orange juice then they sit down opposite each other to have breakfast.

Dan: "I think I will work on the car today. I have to go down to the Irving station to get gas and oil. Do you want me to get Saturday's paper so you can check the ads?"

Marie: "Would you? That'd be great."

Dan: "All right then," and he gets up from the table and heads down town.

Dan goes directly to Fran's and enters the deserted coffee shop. He sits at the counter and Ginger comes towards him with a smile.

Dan: "I've only stopped for a minute and wipe that smirk off your face. Do you realize that your little caper of last night could very well have ended my marriage to one of the most wonderful women I've ever met? I love her deeply and would not ever see her hurt. This nonsense stops now!"

Ginger: "I got what I wanted. I have never seen a guy hold out that long when I've made up my mind to have him. You were quite a challenge. Why don't you admit it, no woman's ever given you a better blowjob, have they?"

Dan: "That must be quite a reputation you have, the best little cock sucker in the Maritimes?"

She just smiles and says, "But you liked it, didn't you?"

Dan: (furiously) "Its done! It can't be changed but only you and I know of it. If one word gets back to Marie I will hunt you down and seriously punish you! And that IS a threat! Remember it!"

Ginger: "What will you do to me, Dan?" she licks her lips and gives him her most wicked smile.

Dan: (very quiet now) "I don't know now, but I will come up with an answer if the need comes about. I'm serious and not to be mocked." She can hardly hear him and suddenly she looks frightened. "I told you it was done and I won't tell anyone!" She spins around and walks away quickly.

Dan leaves the place and heads on down a block to the Irving Gas Station. He purchases Friday and Saturday local papers, a can of gasoline and four quarts of oil. Lugging his goods along he goes home. Dropping the oil and gas by the door he takes in the papers. Marie's happy to see them so they sit down at the table with coffee and each open one paper to the classifieds.

Dan: "There's quite a few ads but only four for secretaries, and they're all in Charlottetown. What have you found?"

Marie: "About the same, but one's here in Summerside. It's a shipping company and I think the address is by the harbor. Might be worth checking out." She takes a pen and circles the ad.

Dan finishes his coffee and leaves her poring over the ads. He gets his tools and an old pair of coveralls he's found in the garage and starts to work on the car. He pulls the head and inspects the sleeves by manually turning the fan belt.

He has quite a struggle to turn it over by hand but manages to see enough to know they are in fair condition. He dribbles oil around the inside of each piston head and turns the belt again. A fine sheen of oil coats the walls of each cylinder and he's satisfied it would not throw a rod when he first attempts to start it. Marie calls him for lunch and he uses a rag to clean up a bit, then he removes the coveralls. He goes in to wash up for lunch.

Dan: "Did you find anything else in those papers?"

Marie: "There are some good jobs open in Charlottetown, but the one with the shipping company is the only one in town. I'm going to call them in the morning. How you coming with the car? Think it would carry me to work in Charlottetown, if it had to?"

Dan: "Fraid it will never be that dependable, honey. Anyway, it's a standard transmission. You've never driven one, have you?"

Marie: "Will we get a chance to bring our car down here before winter?" Dan thinks this over as he sits down to eat.

Dan: "I planned on us using the last of my leave to go home at Christmas and bring the car back with us then. I could take the leave sooner, I guess. We'll have to think it over." They munch lunch and talk of other things. Dan can see she's lost without her car. Her Dad gave it to her and she has grown used to having it at hand.

Marie tells him that they have to go do some laundry later so he should schedule it into his afternoon. Dan agrees and goes back out to work on the car. He pulls off the pan and inspects the rocker panel. He injects oil along the connecting rods and in his eyes. Swearing, he comes out from under the car and wipes his face, then turns the engine with the belt again. He goes back underneath and injects more oil. He's going to have to get a couple more quarts of oil, he figures.

He stops for a break and into his mind comes Ginger unbidden and naked as the day she was born. She kneels in front of him and smiles her satisfied smile up at him. Dan shakes his head and mumbles "No!" He feels sick to his stomach and bends down near the car. He feels so dirty inside, so unworthy of Marie that he wants the world to stop.

He knows that Ginger did it but he let it happen, ...and even enjoyed it, in some perverted way. No woman had ever put her mouth on him in that manner before. He had heard of such things but this really happened. He wants it not to have happened. He just wants her gone from his head.

Slowly he gets to his feet and goes back to work on the car. As he concentrates on what he's doing, the agony eases. Now he knows what a guilty conscience can do to him. He works for another hour when Marie calls, "Nearly done?"

Dan: "Give me twenty minutes." He puts things in order and stashes his tools; cleans up a bit and removes his coveralls. He comes in headed for a shower. Marie has clothes all sorted to go to the Laundromat. He dresses again to go out and they leave for downtown. As they pass Fran's she gazes across the street. "That's where Ginger works, isn't it?"

"Yes." is his one word reply.

"You've never taken me in there!" and again a single word is his answer.

"No."

"Because of her?"

Now Dan becomes defensive, "Must we discuss her?"

They walk passed the Telephone office and she says, "I suppose not." in a sad voice.

They put the clothes though the machines and head home. Dan suggests they drop the clothes off at home and come back down to the Midtown for supper. Marie is delighted not to have to cook supper and readily agrees. After dining at the restaurant they go for an evening stroll around the harbor.

It has been a pleasant evening and they head for home hand in hand. They are very much aware that Dan has to go back to work tomorrow and they may not be able to spend an evening like this for a week, at least.

When they get home Dan helps Marie fold clothes and make up the bed with fresh linen. They end up in the kitchen near bedtime and share a cup of Dan's coffee.

Marie: "I'm beginning to wonder if I could be pregnant, Dan. My period should have started last Monday or Tuesday. Maybe the cycle has changed, now that I'm having sex. Do you think that could be it?"

Dan: "I think that must be it. You had a period in July, didn't you?"

Marie: (hesitantly) "Yes, I had a showing but it didn't last long. Only one day and a little spot the next day. I was glad to see it. I was watching for it, since our honeymoon in June."

Dan: "I think you're irregular because you're so horny." he grins.

Marie: "Oh, Dan!"

Dan: "I'll get you an appointment with the doctor at the base tomorrow morning so you can be fitted for your diaphragm." He thinks for a moment, "Can I help you put that thing in when you get it?" and he leers at her.

Marie: "Well, I had someone else in mind, but if you like." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Dan walks behind her chair, reaches down and cups both breasts in his hands and says, "Can he do this for you, too." and he starts to caress them and scratch through her bra over the nipples.

She leans back to give him better access and purrs, "He's not near as good as you are!" He bends over her face and kisses her upside down mouth. She sputters, "He's much better at kissing, though." and Dan tickles her. She jumps up and Dan chases her into the bedroom where they roll together on the bed and make passionate love.

MONDAY, AUGUST 22: 0800

Dan wakes with Marie's nude form cradled in his arms. He thinks back to their honeymoon and that first night near Hamilton in the motel. She had brought frilly short baby doll pajamas with her but was shy to let him see her. She wanted the light off when she came from the bathroom. He had abided her wishes. She came to him in the faint light that came in through the front window from the outside sign and had settled on the bed beside him. He had taken her hand and guided it over his naked body. She had shaken with nerves but he had been so patient. He then had her lie back on the bed and placing her hand on his, he had explored every inch of her body. As he explored he had removed her baby dolls.

Then slowly he had fondled her breasts while he kissed her. He then had licked each breast, like a cat would wash its kitten. He had made her understand that nothing she had would hurt him. He licked her stomach and had asked her to do the same. Patiently, he aroused her and began stroking her slit. He asked her to do the same and explained the fluid she found there. Lubricant to ease the process of having sex. He had noted she was ready so he guided her to sit on his stomach. She was to initiate the act and she was to control it. He guided her along the way to carry out this very natural function and all had gone well.

From the start he had made it plain that naked was how he slept and he wished her to do the same. They could do anything they wanted to each other that was not harmful and wouldn't hurt themselves. It was natural simplicity and had served them well. They had a good understanding of each other, of each other's wants and needs and preferences.

Dan reaches forward with his head and licks her lower lip. He licks her upper lip and as they part he gently kisses her. She smiles and opens her eyes. "Is that a piss hard on I feel against my belly?" she says in a soft sleepy voice.

"That's pure pussy hard on!" he murmurs back. They move together in a slow, lazy dance under the covers. Their lips touch for much of the time and so the rhythm continues for over an hour. Finally they are overcome by spasms of release and shortly tumble out of bed. They shower together and she goes to put breakfast on while he shaves.

After breakfast Dan calls the doctor at the base. He cannot get her in until Friday so the appointment is set for 1400. After his call Marie calls the shipping firm that is looking for a secretary. When she gets off the phone she explains that she has an interview at one.

They have an early lunch and Dan walks down to the harbor with her. The firm is located in an old warehouse. One end of the warehouse is a packing plant for fish and lobster. At the front is the shipping company. Dan waits for her outside and watches the girls from the packing plant out on their break on the wharf. They horse around and smoke a cigarette with coffee in hand.

Soon Marie comes back out. As they walk home she tells Dan, "I'm not thrilled with the wages I'll be getting if I take the job. There are no benefits, to speak of, but I'm on your medical plan and such. The working conditions don't look that good either. It has old cold offices with electric heaters under some desks and it seems quite damp and musty. I don't know, Dan."

Dan: "You mean you have the job, if you want it?"

Marie: "He wants me to start tomorrow! He was pleased with my references and resume. I'm to call him back this afternoon."

Dan: "Wow! I thought there'd be a lineup for the job."

Marie: "He had quite a stack of applications, but he said I was just what he'd advertised for. I admit I was flattered, but I didn't promise him anything. I said I would have to discuss it with you."

They arrive home and talk about the implications of her working days and he working nights, for now at least. As they chat Dan gets dressed in uniform for work. Still undecided, Dan catches the 1500 bus to work and Marie's left to make up her mind.

She decides to give it a try and calls Meaney & Sons. She's scheduled to start tomorrow.

FRIDAY, AUGUST 26: 0740

Even though she has the day off for the appointment with the doctor, Marie is up early and has breakfast under way. Another week has gone by and still no period. She feels the same and cannot imagine she could be pregnant. If she is she cannot imagine when it happened. If she was O.K. in July, the period should have come on schedule in August. She still thinks her cycle may be changing and it might come any day now.

Dan comes out heads for a shower and since she is still in her housecoat she tiptoes in behind him and slips in with him. They wash and play with each other and come out laughing. Dan sits down to breakfast and notes she still has a terrific appetite.

Dan: "If you keep eating a breakfast that size, you're going to gain weight. Have you always eaten like that in the morning? I don't remember you having that great an appetite before."

Marie: "I think it's the sea air. I eat less at lunch and supper, but in the mornings I'm famished. I don't seem to be gaining weight, oh, maybe a little and my tummy seems tighter, but I haven't changed in clothing size. My hips feel broader but I think that's your fault. You keep flattening me out." She grins and sticks her tongue out at him.

Dan: "Come around here to my side of the table and I'll flatten you out right here!" There's a twinkle in his eye.

Marie: "Dan, you behave yourself." She ducks away into the living room as he grabs for her, "I have to have an examination this morning and the doctor will know ...I think"

Dan catches her by the couch and they play wrestle on it. By now both their robes are undone and tangled, so they tumble off the couch and there on the living room carpet they make love.

In the afterglow Dan tells her it's rumored that he may have to go to Greenwood on an electronics course in the near future. She doesn't know how to take the news. It will further his career in his trade but it will mean she will be on her own for a few weeks. They talk about these possibilities as they sit on the carpet and lean back against the couch side by side.

Finally Dan gets up and calls the base doctor to confirm her appointment. They conclude they will have lunch on the base and Dan will go with her to the appointment at two. Then she can come home on the bus and he will stay for work. They get around and catch the 1100 bus to the base.

At lunch they sit down with Sam, Clay and Gord.

Sam: (to Marie) "Hey, this is like old times when Dan used to bring you to the wets at Clinton. Charlie's not here but we have Gord in his place."

Dan: "If Gord knew Chuck he might be insulted, although Charlie was a good friend most of the time we were there.

Clay: (to Gord) "Charlie went mental and wrapped Dan's car around a bridge stanchion over breaking up with a nurse. He's out now and in a mental hospital, the last we heard."

Gord: "Well, thanks! How about it Dan, when you get that Plymouth running, do you suppose I could borrow it?" He's grinning.

Dan: "I learned my lesson on that one. I do not lend out my car anymore...when I have one!"

Marie: "I now have some say and our car is going to stay at home with us! Period!"

Everyone has a good laugh and the meal progresses in that mood. Clay and Gord have to go back to work in the shops but Sam hangs around with Dan and Marie until its time for her appointment.

At 1400 a pert young nurse asks Marie to come into the examination room. Dan gets up to accompany her but the nurse frowns at him. "Husbands generally wait here in this office." and she waves towards the seats around the room.

Dan: "Am I not permitted to accompany my wife?"

Nurse: "Of course you may, if you insist. It's just general practice for husbands to wait here. You will just get in the way and for her needs the doctor has no need to see you."

Marie has gone on in and Dan mulls this over for a moment and sits down again. He gets up and gets a magazine, sits again to read, but soon tosses the book on the table. He gets up and paces the room. He glances at the nurse who is reading a chart just inside the door to the examination rooms. She's in profile and looking up to read the chart. He notes her strong jaw line and unusual short hairstyle, her jutting bosoms and tight fitting skirt.

"Good legs" he murmurs to himself and his eyes rove back up her form to find her eyes looking into his. She smiles and again looks up at the chart while pushing her chest out a bit farther. Dan feels his neck getting hot and looks away. He hears a chuckle so he glances back and sees her heading away down the hall, her hips swaying provocatively.

She returns in a short while and says, "Your wife will be right out, sir." She winks.

Dan (mumbling) "Thanks." He goes outside to wait for her. Soon she comes out and takes his hand.

Marie: "The doctor agrees with us that my cycle is probably just out of whack. He says it happens a lot with newly married couples, especially where the bride is a virgin. Seems to be a combination of many things like nerves and hormonal changes when a woman starts having sex, style of life changes and good old wear and tear. He says it will likely start again soon, but it could take up to a month. If it hasn't started by then he will run a blood test."