Dan's Story Pt. 02 - Dan Jr.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "Yeah, that's the guy. I sort of helped him a bit to get started. He's got this little girl he hangs with and she thinks he's Superman. They're good kids who've been screwed around with by life. They need a break!"

Sam: "Maybe you should see if he needs help with signage. I think he would sooner paint scenery and you could do the signs. Might be worth checking out."

Dan thinks over what Sam has said and the more he thinks about it, the more he likes the idea. He will introduce Mary and Emory to Marie and tell her about their business deal first. Then she'll see the potential for some extra income. Or maybe not. Maybe he'll make the money first and surprise her with the extra income. Either way, their money problems may have a positive solution.

When he gets home Marie says she's been doing a lot of thinking today. Dan plays a bit with Danny while she talks.

Marie: "You get washed up now, supper's ready to put on the table. I've been thinking all day about the two weeks while you're on course. If Betty and Gord are right close and I have any problems, say with Danny, or with appliances or whatever, I can ask their help. Betty will be here to visit a lot so with her here and Danny to keep me busy, I may not be too lonely. The nights will be long and I'm scared of anything happening to me or our baby inside me, but I think I can cope."

Dan is washing up while she's talking. Danny starts crying for attention or maybe he's hungry. Marie checks his diaper and gives him some juice in a formula bottle. He doesn't want it and is cranky.

Marie: "I guess Dan Junior will have to eat first." She takes him to the table and sits down to nurse him. He eagerly finds her tit and settles down contentedly. "Dan, can you turn down those burners under the food, please."

Dan checks the food on the stove and turns the burners back to low. He sits down across from her and says, "I'm glad you have decided to stay. I just don't know how we could have afforded the trip back to Ontario for you."

Marie: "I know. That's what I was puzzling at all day. If I could go to work for a while we would be alright. I'm not showing yet and I haven't had any problems with morning sickness this time, so maybe I could. If you're not taking the car to Greenwood, then I could look around and see what I could find." She changes Danny to the other side. "I could get Betty to look after Danny, ...or maybe she would like to go with me and watch him. I'll have to start weaning this fellow soon anyway. Some body else is going to need the milk before many more months. I guess it will all work out. We'll see."

Be sure to check out Part 3 as Dan tries to cope.