Dan's Story Pt. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan: "I miss you very much ... I'm rocking in the rocking chair ... That's what I'm doing ... It sounds like what? Marie! I'm shocked at you! What would ever possess you to think of such a thing." Meanwhile Irene is picking up the pace and Dan is trying to hush her. She has a determined look in her eye as she continues. "I'm sorry you have such thoughts. Please give my love to the kids and I'll see you as soon as you can travel. ... Yes, my love. Good night." He hangs up the phone and grips Irene by both arms. "Dan, your hurting me! Dan, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

Dan: "Don't you ever jeopardize my marriage like that again. Now come here!" He kisses her hard and starts pumping into her deep and fast. She moans and cries out as he continues to fill her desires.

SATURDAY, MARCH 31: 0940

This morning they slept in late. They both got up and went to the bathroom, showered together and went back to bed together.

Dan: "Who needs breakfast when he has you for desert all day long." They flop on top of the blankets and run their hands over each others bodies. Lips follow hands and soon Irene is laying on her back with her legs spread for her man. He enters her and she raises her legs up around his hips as he hunches and thrusts into her. They are oblivious to any slight sound or shadow moving on the bathroom door. A figure stands motionless watching them, breath caught in her throat. She is captivated by the scene unfolding before her eyes. Dan goes on and on and on. She holds her breath as her hands start to work into the folds of her skirt. She sees the scars on his back and hips. Her eyes widen and she hears Irene cry out his name and whimper and match his movement in a frenzied way, then collapse under him and he keeps going on and on and on until she responds and starts to moan again. The specter almost faints as she rubs the front of her dress and feels shivers run up her back. Now his pace has slackened but his movements are still sure and Irene moans softly and starts a croon. Her body bucks him as she reaches another climax and Dan urges her with his insistent movements. Betty can take it no longer, she turns to leave and stumbles. She glances back and they have their heads craned around and are watching her.

Dan moves like a cat and has her arm as she rises. He looks in her eyes and sees a frightened kitten. He speaks slowly and quietly. "Betty, you came down to check the apartment. Its nice to see you look after everything so well for me. You keep my secrets just as well. I trust you, Betty. Do you understand?" She shakes her head. "Then put on some coffee and we'll have a morning cup together. Please."

She glances down at his body and a frightened look comes back into her eyes.

Dan: "Its alright, you have brothers, remember?" and he smiles. She gains some color and says she'll make coffee. Dan sighs but stays to watch her until she's busy, then steps back into the bedroom to find Irene dressed and packing. "Shit! Throw me my shorts!" She does. Dan slips them on and takes Irene's hand to lead her to the kitchen. She balks and says she won't, but a stern look from Dan and she gives in.

Dan: "I believe you two have met. How's the coffee coming?"

Betty:(demurely) "Almost ready, master." she's sarcastic.

Irene is fidgeting nervously so Dan starts the conversation. "Betty here has been covering for you for a long time. She knew you were here when you dressed in white. She claimed a pair of your panties that showed up in my wash after our baby sitting night. She knew we disappeared when we used the cleaner's room at the dance at the base, but she didn't tell anyone. We owe her a lot. I'd like to start with a thank you. Betty, you're a friend, you always have been. Thank you."

Irene looks shocked and mumbles, "Thanks, Betty."

Betty spins around and says, "I'm not your friend, Irene! I did it for Dan ...and Marie, too! Dan, you'll turn me gray!" she slightly grins and wrinkles her nose. "You make me lie to Marie, you prick! Here's your coffee!" She tries to leave and Dan cuts her off. Tears are streaming down her cheeks and she says, "Let me go!" Dan steps aside and she leaves.

Dan goes back to the table and fixes his coffee. Irene has gone back to the bedroom and comes out with her bag.

Irene: "Will you please take me home?"

Dan: "Oh Irene, please sit down and have a cup of coffee. You don't have to go."

Irene: "Will you take me or do I have to call a cab?"

Dan: "I'll take you, but there's no hurry. Will you sit down for a minute while I drink my coffee."

Irene goes around the table and sits across from him. "Dan, you don't understand. You never will. She has a crush on you. She thinks she loves you. One day she'll wake up and then she'll tell Marie about us. I'll lose you. Don't you see! She said it! I'm not your friend, she said. In other words, I'm your enemy! She believes it! She wants you, but she can't hurt her best friend by going after you. She hates me because I can go after you. Oh, forget it! Drink your coffee!"

Dan finishes his coffee and he has a headache. He can't figure out why Irene is leaving or what she said about Betty. He takes her to the car and drives her home. One quick kiss and she leaves him at the door. Dan drives over to the garage and deposits his paintings there. He studies the one of Janey and sketches some background. Finally he quits and starts to close up shop. Irene wanders in and says, "I'm sorry, Dan."

Dan: "Will you come back to the house with me now?"

Irene: "I can't. Betty knows about us and we can't meet safely there any more. This is our only safe place. I will always meet you here, if you want me."

Dan: "Betty's no problem. I've got a headache. I don't know what to think any more. I wish you would come home with me."

Irene: "If I do will you help me have your baby? I'll stop taking my pills today and go back with you. O.K.?"

Dan: "Why do you persist? You're not dumb! You know what happens to babies born out of wedlock. I won't wish that life on any of my children."

Irene: "Call me if you need me. I'll watch for your lights." She leaves as quietly as she arrived. Dan curses.

He locks up and goes home. When he has calmed down he goes upstairs to check on Betty. He raps and she comes to the door. "Come in, Dan. Your girl friend left?"

Dan: "You know, I think you're my only girl friend. At least you make sense. I think that's why I enjoy our bantering so much." he grins.

Betty: "Did you come to kiss and make up?" she wrinkles her nose and grins. "Do you still think I'm an imp?"

Dan: "Hmmmm, more like a pixie, I think."

Betty: "Fresh coffee on. Want some?"

Dan sits down on the couch and says, "Why not?"

Betty brings the coffee and fixes it for him. She kneels on the couch along side him and hands it to him. "Just the way you like it!"

Dan takes a sip and says, "That's pretty sweet. Did you put your finger in it?" he grins.

Betty: "Of course." She grabs the cup and takes a swallow, then puts it to his lips where she drank from it. He runs his tongue along the rim and smacks his lips, watching her eyes. She brings it back to her lips and touches her tongue to the rim. She giggles. Dan takes the cup and puts it on the coffee table in front of him. He turns to her and gathers her into his arms. He runs the tip of his tongue around her lips exploring and her tongue slips out between her lips to touch his. His lips touch hers as their tongues have done and they slowly part to fit together with his. Dan pulls her up tight to himself as he explores her mouth and their tongues meet again. His hands start to explore the rest of her and she moves her body into his caresses. His hands explore her tiny firm breasts and she breathes more quickly and moans, then suddenly stiffens and pulls away from him.

Betty:(breathless) "Dan, we can't do this! Please drink your coffee and get out. Please, Dan. Oh, please." She doesn't get up, she just looks helpless. That look gets through to him and he feels dirty, a sham or worse. He leaves his coffee and gets up shamefaced to go.

Betty: "Oh Dan, don't blame just yourself. I let it happen. I wanted it to happen. Please forgive me. Be my big brother again, please."

Dan turns and says, "O.K. sis, you got it!" and he winks. She laughs a bit and puckers for him. He blows her a kiss and leaves. He feels like a cad, someone who would betray his best friend. He goes down and gets into the car. He drives downtown and eats at the Midtown. Thank goodness no one he knows is there. He's really down. He goes home to a cold beer and an empty house with an equally empty bed. He drinks until bedtime and passes out across the bed.

SUNDAY, APRIL 1: 1330

His mouth feels like a sewer. He wakes and looks at the clock. He looks at the other side of the bed and groans. He gets up and holds his head. He slowly takes off his rumpled clothes and goes for a long shower. When he's done he feels a little better and gets himself a cold beer for breakfast, or lunch, he's not quite sure which.

He shakes his head and goes back into the bedroom. He looks in bewilderment at his clothes. His shoes are tucked neatly under the side of the bed. He returns to the kitchen and notes that the cups have been washed. Betty's been here! He thinks a moment, or could it have been Irene. No, she'd still be here. Could Marie have come home? Ridiculous, where are the kids? He thinks about it for a while and decides it must have been Betty.

He gets dressed and decides to go for a drive. An hour later he's in Tignish cruising by Annie's place. She sees his car and waves. She's all dolled up and just home from mass. Dan parks and she comes over.

Annie: "Its good to see you again. What ya been doing?"

Dan: "Just back off course and looking for some loving. Want to go for a drive?"

Annie: "You bet, let's go."

She hops in and Dan drives just down the street and turns into the local parking spot in the bush.

Dan: "Welcome to the Ford Motel, young lady. Watch your step and kindly move to the rear." he laughs.

Annie: "Poor Dan. Your wife's in Ontario, isn't she?

Dan: "Yep, I'm all by my lonesome. You going to keep me company? He reaches over to her and she moves into his arms. He kisses her throat, her chin then her lips, as his hand steals inside the front of her dress. He slides her over away from the wheel and unbuttons her dress all the way to the bottom. He spreads it open and lifts her slip, running his hand up her thigh.

Annie: "Poor Dan, you come to me." she guides his hand into her crotch and lets him rub till its slippery. She's breathing hard by now and she has his pants open. He kneels on the floor between her legs and puts his hands behind her rump to pull her forward to meet him. She pulls her panties to one side and says, "Come on Dan, do it

Dan feels much better when its over and tells her he hates to return to his empty place. Would she like to come down for the night. She readily agrees, tells her mother she going to a girlfriend's in Summerside and they take off for the town. It's after dark when they get there. Dan sets the alarm for 0400 and gets her into bed. Before he falls asleep he fucks her again.

MONDAY, APRIL 2: 0400

Dan rolls over and shuts off the alarm. He rolls back against Annie and she whispers, "Have we got time for a quickie, Dan?" Dan just smiles and kneads her breast with one hand while he rubs her panties with the other. He pushes her panties to one side and slips two fingers into her, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Almost instantly she's ready and he mounts her. By 0420 they're getting dressed and both smiling.

He drives her home in uniform and makes it back to the base in time for breakfast at the messhall and on to work.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4: 1900

Dan and Sam are in the wets. Dan's relating all his woes to Sam. They sat in the wets till closing last night and the night before. Dan is already feeling good. He tells Sam about Irene.

Sam: "So that's why she won't go out with any of us. You sly old fox. You been porking her all this time and nobody knows a thing about it."

Dan: "Betty knows, ...now. She just found out for sure last weekend. She came in and caught us in bed screwing. I don't think she'll tell Marie, but I don't know for sure. What's the difference, she's never home anyway?"

Sam couldn't believe his ears when Dan told him she was trying to get pregnant and that they had spent weekends at her brother's in Charlottetown in January.

Sam: "Wow! She's got it bad. She's out to hook you, buddy." He thinks for a moment. "Might not be a bad deal at that. There aint many as pretty as that one."

They went on discussing his problems and he went on drinking. Later when some new fellows come in, Sam is telling them about the females outnumbering the males, five to one.

Sam: "Thash a fact. You ash my buddy here. You tell em, Dan."

Dan: "Why I could go out and get laid by three females in one night around this island if I wanted to. And I'm a married man! More if I could handle them. Right Sham?"

The guys all scoff and say it can't be done. The women aren't that easy to come by nowhere.

Dan can't hardly count, he's so drunk, but he holds up his hand and says, "Five fingersh. Five women in one weekend. I got a hunred says I can do it. You don't believe me, put up or shut up." He grins at Sam who is resting his head on the table. "Right, Sham?"

Sam: "Right!"

Other airmen around the wets hear of the wild claims made by Dan. Some know him and have heard rumors of him having a girlfriend as well as a wife. One or two have even found it easy to pick up a girl or two easily. All get into the betting mood and scoff at the idea that Dan could find and screw five women in one weekend. He is regarded as a drunken braggart.

Before the wets close for the night, Dan's bet has been repeated in the Officer's wet canteen. A young lieutenant appears at the airmen's wets with word that they have officers willing to bet nearly six hundred dollars against Dan's wild claim. In the airman's wets bets are running nearly that high against him as well. Unaware of the flurry, Dan is loaded and Sam is also. Clay appears and tries to get Dan to call off the bets. It's too late. The die is cast. Airmen are discussing how he can prove his claim. Clay tries to get Dan and Sam sobered up so he takes them both to Dan's place. By 0430 he has enlisted the help of Bev and they have sobered both of them to some extent.

Dan:(holding his head) "What the hell have I got myself into? This is stupid. We have to call all the bets off."

Sam: "How you going to do that? You can do it. There's Lorena, I'll take care of Jack; Ginger and Theresa, you can handle that; you claim you can get Irene so maybe we have a forth; you must know another one. What about Betty?"

Dan: "Don't even think that! We've got to call the bets off. Clay, you know its crazy. Talk some sense into Sam!"

Bev: "I think you're all disgusting."

Clay: "Look guys, I have to agree with Bev. It was a stupid thing to say and these bets have just got out of hand. How much has been bet, I wonder? Last I heard nearly twelve hundred was bet against him pulling it off. That's not including the side bets that guys have been making with each other. Some guys believe you can do it. Not many, but a few. I don't know how you're going to call it off."

Bev: "Most of you were drunk or half drunk. It will just be considered some bar room claim that can't be proved. It'll be forgotten in time. Let's go, Clay."

Clay: "I don't know how you're going to get out of it, but I have to get Bev home so I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Clay and Bev leave. Sam and Dan continue to drink coffee at the kitchen table.

Sam: "Dan, I know you can do it. Twelve hundred bucks at least! Think about that!" I got it worked out. Now listen. Irene is number one the first night out at the garage. You say that's an easy one. Now, later that night, that's Friday, I get Jack and Lorena to the club so you can bring her back here while Jack is passed out at the club. That's number two. If the weather is good you meet Ginger and Theresa out at Brown's Beach for numbers three and four. then on Sunday we go to Tignish for Annie. Number five! You can do it!

Dan: "Your serious? I couldn't be sure of Lorena or Theresa and Betty is out of the question. I don't even like to get Lorena involved. Maybe Wendy. No, Its stupid to even think about it. We've got to get the bets called off. I was drunk and you were talking about how easy it is to pick up these Maritime girls. I just got carried away. That's what we'll tell them. After all, how would we prove I screwed them all. It's ludicrous! A stupid bar room bet! How could I fall for such crap?"

Sam: "Just a minute. That's a good question. How would you prove it? If Clay brought... say four representatives of the betters in his Volkswagen to each event, that might work. Hmmmm." Sam gets up and wanders around the apartment measuring with his eye various positions. "The observers could be hidden in the living room with the lights out. You take the girl straight to the bedroom. We can pull the bed over so it can be more clearly seen from the living room. I wonder if we could get them all to come here? This isn't a bad set up. What do you think?"

Dan isn't paying any attention to Sam and asks him to repeat his question. Sam explains over again and Dan says, "What about the landlord?" he goes on, "And what about Gord and Betty? They live upstairs. Do you think I could hide these women in my pockets to bring them here without them realizing what's going on. The women themselves will smell a rat if I try to pull that off. Forget it, Sam! I won't do it! It's done with! Let's go get some shut eye. Its after five. We're only going to get a couple hours of sleep as it is."

But Sam is pacing and thinking so Dan goes in and sets the alarm. He flops across the bed, leaving Sam to do whatever he wishes.

FRIDAY, APRIL 6: 1630

Dan is with Sam in his barracks room. Dan looks like he's been through the wringer. Sam is talking excitedly.

Sam: "You'll be a legend! They'll talk about this as long as there's a base here! Come on, Dan, buck up! We start tonight!"

Clay comes in, "I don't like this, guys, Bev is never going to forgive me. Why did you have to get me involved?"

Sam: "Because you have the car and your on Dan's side, right?"

Clay: "Yeah, I sort of would like to see him win. Everyone is talking about it. The sport of the military! It's disgusting."

Yesterday, when Dan and Sam had shown up for work after about two hours sleep, they were the talk of the shops. Dan announced he was not going to go through with the bets, that he was drunk and all bets were off. At lunch a group of the betters met him outside the messhall and made it clear they would not release him from their bets, they wanted their money, if he couldn't do it. Sam came along and told them he could do it but he wouldn't because he was drunk and didn't know what he was saying.

The ensuing altercation ended up in Dan saying he guessed he would have to do it or pay them. He would let them know by the end of the day. Word got around the base and an angry group met in the wets when they opened. Side betters weren't willing to pay if Dan conceded. It was too late. Dan couldn't back out.

Dan: "I guess we better work out a strategy. Tonight I can get Irene to the garage. There's a small office in the back with an outside entrance. We'll have to knock a board off the wall so those in the back room can see into the garage. No lights in the back room and I'll have the lights on in the garage. I'll turn the Plymouth so all can see into the back seat. Clay, you will have to keep your group quiet. Tomorrow we go to Tignish and I hope I can get around Wendy. Annie's a sure thing. I think we can hide our observers in the brush behind where I park up high on the beach. I should be able to get them both there, if I can get Wendy. If not, Sam, you'll have to take care of Jack so I can persuade Lorena to come to my place. I don't know how that will work out. Anyway, Sunday its Ginger and Theresa at Brown's beach. Lots of good hiding spots there for observers. That should work. If it doesn't, I'm sunk. It should be a wild weekend!" He laughs.

1...56789...16