Dan's Story Pt. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene moans and reaches down between them and puts her hand on Dan's. She guides his hand to rub her till her panties are slippery wet, while she kisses him with lips and tongue. She whimpers a low sound and pushes his hand aside as she pulls her panties to one side and with her hand, guides him in, surging hard up to meet him.

Darlene: "Oh Dan! Now! Do it now! Yes, yes , yessss!" Her lips seal on his again as they fornicate.

Afterwards Dan thinks, "Well, at least hers is in the right spot", but he says, "You've never had children, have you?"

Darlene:(with his spent organ still inside her) "Aint I nice and tight. Your right. I never had sex until I was married almost two years ago. My husband was drunk on our wedding night and I never had sex with him until a week later. He sobered up one night and said, 'let's go to bed'. He never drank that much when we were going together. He was always shy around me, so I thought he would be a nice guy to marry. Ha! When he did take me to bed he had so much booze in his system he couldn't get a hard on. It was soft and a half hard on, so it didn't hurt the first time." She runs her fingers over his lips and giggles.

Darlene: "Your smiling. I bet you never had that problem! Anyway, he woke one morning with a good stiff one and I coaxed him to have sex before he went to the bathroom. It felt great but he only lasted for a minute of two. Then the bastard went to the can. I started drinking with the girls out of boredom and frustration. One thing lead to another and here we are."

Dan: "Are you trying to tell me that I am the only guy you have been with, other than him?" He looks disbelieving at her.

Darlene: "Oh no, there have been two others. I try not to make a habit of it. I don't know what he would say if he found out and I don't want to ruin my reputation, such as it is."

Dan: "Why don't you leave him? Am I too heavy on you?"

Darlene:(bringing an arm down around his neck) "No, don't leave. You feel good where you are." She runs her lips along his cheek to his mouth and they gently caress his before she goes on. "I don't know why I don't leave him. He only works when he feels like it. Most of the time my wages buy his booze. I don't know why I stay. Maybe because it's better than living at home. I spose that's it." She runs her hands down his back and pulls him closer. "Mmmmmmm, you sure do feel good.

Dan leans down and kisses her softly, then traces his lips over her eyelids, across her nose and down her chin. His lips nibble and move down her throat, between her breasts and along the mound of one towards the nipple. He feels his organ begin to grow and moves, slow at first, then setting a regular rhythm that she arches in response to meet, undulating under him. After a while he picks up the pace and it isn't too long before she calls out his name and urges him to a frenzy. She whimpers, moans and thrashes about and her nails dig furrows in his lower back but Dan maintains the frenzied driving. She falls limp but he does not let up and soon she is writhing in orgasm again. Dan slows to let her down easy then once again takes her to the peak and over, then peaks and over and again before he lets himself go and sees shooting stars. As he collapses on top of her he says breathlessly, "Have'nt you ever experienced multiple orgasms before?"

Darlene: (Trying to get her breath) "My God! I've never! Oh, wow, Oh wow! That was really something? If any of the other girls have ever done that, they never said anything. I bet they've never done it, either. Oh, Wow!

Dan: "I can't do it before I've come once. After a rest I can control myself better the second time and hold off a lot longer. I don't do it often, but your kind of special. You saved my ass back there at the school and your story about your situation at home has touched me in a special way. I'm afraid that's it for tonight, though. Had enough?"

Darlene: "Enough for weeks. What's you doing tomorrow?" she grins.

Dan: "You serious?"

Darlene: "Have you been to Halifax?"

Dan: "Uh, no."

Darlene: "My folks live there. If my husband is sober enough I'll tell him I'm going to Mom's and we can spend the day sightseeing. I'll show you the Citadel and the harbor. There's all kinds of things to see. How about it?"

Dan: "You got a date."

Darlene:(laughing) "At least I know your not taking me out to get in my pants. You've already been there. This is funny, I have never dated a guy twice before."

Dan:(pulling a Kotex pad from the glove box) "Pull back a bit, I'm pulling out. I'll clean you up with this." They pull apart and Dan quickly catches the fluids so they don't stain her dress or more important to him, his car seat, since her skirt is moist already. Gently he wipes the frothy fluids from her triangle of hair and parting them, her vulva.

Darlene: "Your so gentle, like a doctor or a very tender lover. I think that's what you are." Dan cleans himself and zips up. Still kneeling there between her legs he kneads her thighs and says, "You have nice legs. I especially like where they lead to." He grins and she chuckles. She sits up and pulls herself back against the door. "I guess I better get home. It must be late."

Dan:(looking at his watch) "It's just after one thirty, no, make that two thirty. What time do you want me to pick you up in the morning?" He pulls himself back behind the steering wheel.

Darlene: "Not too early. How about around ten. That'll put us in there around noon. I'll pack a picnic lunch and tell my husband I'm taking my mother to lunch in the park. You can wait for me at the drive in. I'll take the bus from our place."

Dan:(starting the car) "O.K. That suits me fine."

He drives her to within half a block of her house and wishes her good luck as he kisses her good night. She smiles and waves to him as she goes up the street. Dan waits till he sees she's in the door before he drives away and back to the base.

SATURDAY, MARCH 24: 1100

They are nearing Halifax and Darlene is pointing out many of the sights to him. As they pass a cluster of houses, Darlene points to the largest one and says, "That's 'Big Ike's' place. He's a black bootlegger and there is always action at his place. Many of the local colored girls hang out there to dance and help him get customers.

Dan: "He's a pimp, as well?"

Darlene: "No, no! He just sells booze and plays some music. The girls come to hang out and try to get some of his customers to buy them some. It's just a real friendly place. We can stop on the way back, if you want."

Dan: "Hmmm, maybe."

They drive on into the city proper and climb on narrow streets with passing glimpses of the harbor as they wend their way to Darlene's folks' place. Darlene has him park at the narrow curb. She says, "I'll be right back." as she runs up the high steps to an old Tudor style house connected to others in row house style.

True to her word she is back in less than ten minutes. "I left word that I'm in town for the day. If my hubby calls, they'll tell him I went shopping. Let's go see the sights. First stop, the Citadel, heart of Halifax. We'll have lunch in the park up there. Just keep driving up."

Finding a little wider street that climbs the hill, Dan drives higher and higher. Near the top of the hill upon which Halifax is located he comes to the park like grounds of the Citadel. They drive in through the gates and Darlene instructs him where to park.

Darlene: "From inside the buildings you get a magnificent view of the harbor and it was from here they defended the original city with cannon, but if we take our picnic and walk out around the rolling grounds to a place along the east side we'll get the same view and be able to spread our blanket for lunch. Come on, you got to pack some of this stuff. I'm not carrying it all. Got your camera?"

Dan: "Never go any place without it. You going to pose for me? He chuckles. "Maybe nude in front of the citadel?"

Darlene gives him a wry smile and says, "You'd like that, wouldn't you."

They work their way around bluffs and along paths to a magnificent view of the harbor spread before them with the sea shining out to the horizon. It's a hot day for March and the sun beats down on Citadel Hill. Along this slope they choose a spot up from the path where they can sit and watch the harbor and sea, but take advantage of some light springtime shade from newly budded trees. Dan spreads the blanket while Darlene lays out the lunch.

Dan slips back down to the path to take snapshots of their picnic site with the trees and glimpses of the old building in the background. He comes back near Darlene and takes shots of the harbor and the Atlantic. She gets him to open a jar of pickles and hands him an opened beer.

Dan: "Can you drink that here?"

Darlene: "Sure. Everybody does! Enjoy!" She tips her bottle up so Dan does the same. Since they are semi-isolated from people walking in the park unless they come by on the path immediately below them, Dan feels no one will see them drinking. There are many people in the park but Dan only sees one couple, arm in arm, who pass on the path.

Dan helps her put things together for lunch and sits on the blanket beside her. They have potato salad, slices of smoked ham, smoked oysters, pickles, fresh baked bread and butter, radishes, celery sticks and cold beer. They play around with her trying to get him to eat oysters, she puts them in his mouth and he loves them; he puts a radish in hers. Its a fun lunch for two and they wind up laying side by side in the afternoon heat. He half dozes and she takes blades of grass and tickles his nose. He slaps at them and she does the same again. He grabs her and they wrestle around on the ground, with her ending up astraddle him with her full skirt spread around her. She tickles him and they are both laughing. She leans forward and kisses him. She really puts a lot in a kiss and Dan feels himself stiffening under her weight.

She grins down at him and wriggles her bottom. "Oh Dan? What's that I feel under my ass?" she giggles and works her weight up and down on his groin.

Dan: "You better be careful or your going to get hauled back to the car and screwed." he grins. She tickles his ribs some more and pulls a blade of grass to run up his nose. He swats it away and says in a humorous way, "You stop that!"

She leans down and kisses him again, wiggling her bottom as she does it. Dan groans during the kiss as he pushes up his hips against her bottom. "Darlene, stop torturing me! I'll come in my pants!"

Darlene:(with a wicked gleam in her eye) "Oh no you won't!" She moves her ass back on his thighs and slides her hand under her skirt, rubbing him then unzipping his fly and setting him free.

Dan: "Oh God, girl, your just going to make a mess. Someone might come along. Stop that!" he hisses but without much real effort to make her stop. Instead he moves his hand under her to rub her, too. He stops as he feels around.

Darlene:(giggling and reaching for the picnic basket) "Are you looking for these?" She reaches into the basket and pulls out her panties. Dan realizes what she's done and shakes his head as she moves ahead onto his groin.

Dan: "What if someone comes?"

Darlene: "Someone better, but don't be in any hurry, alright?" she fits herself down onto him and wiggles her hips as she checks that her skirt covers them. "If anyone comes by I'll pretend I'm teasing you with a blade of grass. They'll think we're horsing around." She wiggles and moves up and down on him as she speaks.

Dan feels exposed and uncomfortable, but most of all he feels an urgent need and raises his hips in a frantic effort to get this over with quickly. He places his hands on her hips and drives up into her, pulling her down to meet him. She leans forward and kisses him as she bounces. Dan feels a pressure mounting and knows it won't take much longer. Then he hears a sound and slows, listening. "Someone's coming!" He hisses. She laughs and says, "All ready?" as she moves her hips to speed him on.

Dan: "No, stop, I hear voices. Get a blade of grass or something."

She pulls a long blade and prepares to tickle his nose as two small kids of about four or five break out of the brush near them and go running by not ten feet from them. She grins and moves her hips, saying, "They're gone, Dan." she tickles his nose anyway and they both laugh in relief as he drives up into her again.

A male voice calls out close by, "You kids stop that!" as a couple in their early twenties comes out of the bush where the kids appeared. "Come back here, you two." he calls again and starts to run after the children.

Darlene teases Dan's nose with the grass and tickles him as she also wiggles her hips and laughs. Dan clenches his teeth and says in a low urgent voice, "Don't move!" He is frantically trying to hold himself back.

The young lady doesn't run after the kids. She laughs and looks around at the picnickers playing on the blanket. "Those kids!" she says and turns away to go on as Darlene giggles and sharply moves her ass, bringing Dan over the edge. He involuntarily thrusts up to explode as the lady glances back at them with a quizzical look on her face. She looks directly into Dan's eyes as the explosion occurs and he tries so hard to smile and hide what he's experiencing, but suddenly a knowing look comes into her eyes and she grins, then chuckles with delight as she turns away and disappears behind her man.

Dan:(trying to catch his breath) "She knew what was going on!"

Darlene: "I know. When she catches up with her man I'll bet she hauls him into some bushes. Want to go and watch?" she giggles and hauls some serviettes out of the basket for Dan.

Dan: "Are you serious?" He uses a serviette under the cover of her skirt to clean himself up as she does the same.

Darlene: "Sure. We can catch up with them. Our stuff will be O.K. here. No one will touch it but bring your camera." she gets up off Dan as he closes his fly.

Dan: "No way am I going to peek at someone else in the bush. Let's have some of that desert you promised."

Darlene chuckles and says, "That was it! Wasn't it good?"

Dan: "You planned this right from the start, didn't you?"

Darlene:(raising her right hand) "I plead guilty." and they both laugh.

They spend the afternoon around the harbor and the shops downtown. Some of the old curio shops really catch Dan's interest. There are many items sold there that came from sailors and far off ports of call. One item that really catches his fancy is a hand crafted ring from a European jeweler that had belonged to a sailor. He had bargained it away for some money and the shop owner wants two hundred dollars for it. That is way beyond Dan's means but he studies the ring all the same. The band is composed of two nude female forms, their legs entwined, their hands stretched up over their tilted heads with flowing tresses, and joined in a clasp that forms a setting for a blue star sapphire. They are wrought in gold, of undetermined purity and arch their backs to fit around Dan's finger. He feels a burning desire to own this ring but it's not possible.

After dark they can't make up their minds where to go next so they head out of town to Dartmouth and Big Ike's. Dan pulls in by the big house and parks with about a dozen other cars of varying vintage. Two are flashy and new, three look almost official and the rest are very old. Darlene leads him by the hand up a stairs to a side door which opens before they can knock. She speaks to a tall young black man who laughs with her and waves them in. Inside the lighting is subdued but Dan can make out a few couples dancing in a large room. The windows are covered with heavy drapes and the music is soft and crooning. Some of the dancers are mixed and they all dance very close engaging in various forms of titillation as they dance.

Near the back of the room a bar is spread loaded with packaged condiments and on the shelves are glasses for beer. At the bar are three black women of about twenty, laughing and chatting. They are all of striking beauty. Near the bar is a table with five women at it and one white male in a suit. They all have drinks and it's obvious he's buying.

A couple come off the dance floor and join them at their table. She is white and in her thirties while he is black and in his late twenties. He cups the cheeks of her ass, his fingers exploring as she walks to the table and she pushes her rear against his hand with a smile as they walk.

Darlene nudges Dan and nods towards them with a smile as he indicates he sees what's going on. They proceed to the bar and Dan orders beers to take to a table. They sit off to one side and watch the dancers.

Dan:(speaking low to Darlene) "It looks like you could do just bout anything you wanted in here and get away with it!"

Darlene: "Not 'just' about! Look back there!" She points discreetly into the shadows behind the door they came in where there is a white male in suit and tie sitting with a young black girl in his lap facing them. He is kneading her uncovered breasts and she is giggling, trying to drink a beer. He fidgets and laughs as he says something in her ear and she partially gets up to adjust her tight skirt, lifting it at the back. She seats herself again on a hand he has placed under her and she wriggles around and kisses him, then they laugh and she takes another drink from her beer.

It's soon obvious what he is doing because his hand reappears and encircles her waist pulling her down tighter against him. Dan feels a hand on his thigh and turns to Darlene to receive a kiss. When he looks back into the shadows they are moving in the seat intent upon their own pleasures and Dan glances away with a red neck. Darlene chuckles and says in a low, throaty voice as she watches them, "Don't you like to watch?" Her hand is gripping his thigh now and her breath is coming faster. "Come on, Dan. Look at that!" She runs her hand up the inside of his thigh in excitement. "Your missing it, Dan. Come on and watch!"

Dan keeps his face averted, watching the dancers feeling each other up on the floor as they dance and fondle each other. The music is a throbbing beat, slow and sensual, and the smoke lays in wisps and layers around the room. Darlene has her hand deep into his lap and is again clenching his inside upper thigh muscle near his groin. A young teenage black girl with a wide smile comes towards them and asks if she can have one of their chairs. Dan nods that she can and she sits down with them. She looks where Darlene is staring and grins. "She's mah sister. She shore nuff is showing whitey a good time. I'm Letietia, by the way, and mah sister is Beth. Yo folks lookin fer a good time, too? Ahm available. How bout it, Darlene? Haven't seen you in years, girl. Where yo bin? Yer all growed up, girl, lak me."

Darlene:(waving at her) "Not now. He's coming, I'm sure!" Her voice is breathless and Letietia looks that way and laughs. "Shore nuff, yer right! Thar he blows." she chuckles deep in her throat. "Bet he won't stop now, he'll try for another. He always does and caint usually make it!" She looks at Dan and says, "Lak ta dance, handsome?"

Dan: "Uh, no. No. I'm with Darlene." He couldn't get up to dance with the grip she has on him if he wanted to. Darlene eases her grip and grabs her beer. She drinks the whole glass and says, "So, how have you been? I thought you must be around when I saw Beth with the white guy. Dan, would you be a dear and get me another beer. I'm real thirsty now." Her and Letietia exchange knowing looks and grin. They start to chat as Dan goes to the bar and orders two more beers. One of the striking ladies he had noted earlier sidles up along side of him and rubs her hip against his. "Hi there." she says, "Looking for some action?" Dan smiles and says he's taken, but he takes a long look at her in the slinky tight dress with a slit up the side.

1...34567...16