All Comments on 'Daphne's Downfall Ch. 01'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter. The horny juice placebo was a nice twist. The interaction between Daphne and Calum were entertaining. From the strand of cum hanging from her chin when they first meet to their goodby hug and everything in between. I expected to hate Daphne but ended up rooting for her by the end of the chapter.. There are hints of a mutual attraction between Claire and Daphne that add another twist to the tale.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 2 years ago
Loss of Status

What a great example of a person losing power and status, going from arrogant princess to needy submissive slut. Even her ex-boyfriend seems more concerned about teaching her than obtaining pleasure or revenge. Not to mention that self-indenture to your attorney is a great new way both to pay legal fees and to create temporary slaves. Excellent show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

As usual, very well written. I like the way you transformed a Pillow Princess into a Pleasure Slut. While I understand how through family contacts, she escapes from a lengthy penal slavery sentence; what, she did to Penny and together with her accomplices, did to Allison and Lindsey would deserve more than 4-years self-enslavement, especially when the public is clamoring for accountability on slave abuse. I think she deserves a 5-year penal enslavement in a slave brothel, not as a consort in some academy for the privilege or as a ponygirl.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 2 years ago

Daphne’s evolution from a snooty privileged free woman to a slave was exceptional. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Calum and Daphne. It was interesting seeing Calum through someone else’s POV other than Allison. The Claire character was really interesting, hope to see more of her in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"He was furious that I had been so irresponsible right after we saw what happened to Amelia and Avery Bedford. Just a few days ago they had the circle star felon badge burned into their asses. It was all over the news! Daddy took a bottle of expensive scotch down to Glen's the next day to give him support. When daddy found out that Amelia had an ownership interest in the Daisy ponygirl, he asked Glen to intercede with the owner of Allison. Glen, with Calum present, had agreed, even after everything I had done to Allison. Glen was more disappointed than angry with me and he sure did not want me to have the same experience as his wife and daughter." I must have missed something... why Amelia and who is Avery? This felony conviction was right before the trip to the pony farm.

ldyslv42ldyslv42over 2 years ago

Great new characters! Claire is full of contradictions. A strong woman that paid for her education by being a slave. And a lesbian to boot. I wonder if she has a slave girl of her own at home. Not sure if I love or hate Daphne. I started the chapter expecting to hate her but her fall from grace makes her much more sympathetic.

slvmstr81slvmstr81over 2 years ago

Claire perfectly manipulated Daphne into releasing her inner slut. It would be an interesting turn of events if Daphne ended up as Claire's slave girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does Amelia and Avery end up in jail? I don’t rennet that in any of your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish there were more heterosexual domination- not into the woman on woman scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree with the previous comment. Hopefully we get a chapter three Daphne services more men on a spit roast, DP and an airtight during her ponygirl training.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES