Darby Dee Daniels 06

Story Info
Darby Dee explains the party to Trudy. Trudy doesn't care.
2.6k words
4.41
2k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at Jack out there on my deck, twisting and turning that screwdriver in the late afternoon heat. And look at this fruit basket I received from Sylvia for moving on from Scott. And oh my, what it must look like next door at Trudy's with her and Jill mixing up some cookie batter.

"Hey Jack, here, you're technically off of work, so you can have a beer. Care for a piece of fruit? An orange or a banana?"

"Hey Darby Dee. Hey, Jill said you would be wearing a hazmat suit or something. Thanks for the beer and I'll have an apple."

"Oops, my bad. My coveralls are in the wash. Here, catch. Hey, why is my favorite deck chair way over there in the corner? The only corner of my deck that is visible to Trudy's house?"

"The wife said I need to keep that much distance from you. I made a measurement."

"Oh, she did, did she? How much distance do you think she has between her and Trudy right now? Never all that right now, as a paying customer don't I have the right to get in close and inspect your work? I mean, I should make certain that the screws are fully inserted and tight, tight like me. Speaking of insertion, how was your afternoon delight today?"

"I suppose I should say thanks for that, so thanks, it was a needed activity. Jill said we might be able to use your bedroom again someday."

"No problem. I am a very satisfied customer and I actually feel a little lucky to have met Jill at this stage of my life. Speaking of satisfied, your wife said it would be alright if you ogle over my bare feet while I eat my banana and with my legs propped up like this. I swear, she said that."

"I'm pretty sure Jill told me to stay on this side of the deck and to keep my eyes down."

"As I remember it, the wife wanted you to admit to me that your sex life has been greatly improved since you got me as a customer and she said that you should come clean and admit that I give you a boner. See? Just like now or is that a wrench in your cargo shorts?"

"I don't need a wrench to assemble your patio table. All I need is this screwdriver."

"Perfect. A full admission. Thanks, that's all I wanted. So, do you have a thing for toes Jack? I mean you really seem to like mine, especially when I flick them like this. Would it help if I throw my head back and close my eyes, Jack? You know, in case you wanted to do something with my toes. But you better hurry Jack, she will be back here in a minute."

"Ah, can we change the subject? Relationships are hard enough as it is. You can check out the table now. It's really tight."

SOB, I need to put a cow bell on Jill or she needs to mess around with Trudy longer, because there she was, in the patio door, spoiling all the fun.

"That's enough you two, but thanks for saying what you said about relationships, Jack. That was sweet. And OMG, I interrupted this conversation at the perfect moment because neither of us needed to hear Darby Dee's response to how "tight" her table is. I mean, all virgins are that way, right Darby Dee? Oh, by the way, did you get a fruit basket as a pity gift from the guy who dumped you or was it from the girl who stole him from you?"

"Shut it, Jill and make the bed this time, I mean I have people coming over later for a formal party."

"Hah, you have faggots coming over later. But yes, I will make the bed. Come on Jack."

"That's right Jack. Go hammer your wife with that "Darby Dee" hard on, it's alright, I don't mind."

"Shut it, Darby Dee and no peeking. I'm shy."

"Shy, huh? This morning you walked down the sidewalk in a corset and this afternoon you made the same walk without your bra and your shirt unbuttoned."

"Oh shit, OMG, Jack babe, OMG, wait here and I'll run back to Trudy's and get my bra."

"LOL, go get your sex and I'll go get your bra. I should be out of the house for a few minutes anyways if you're going to get it like a cow girl. You are going to be on top this time, right Jill? Besides, it will give me a chance to taste the cookie dough."

"Shut it and go get my bra. And yes, I will be riding the bull this afternoon, if you must know."

OMG, I love being Darby Dee more and more as each hour passes and I was going to make the slowest stroll possible to Trudy's house to retrieve Jill's boulder holder. What I didn't expect was to run into the mailman on the front porch, but there he was, handing me a stack of junk mail.

"Hi. Listen, it's none of my business Miss, but is the home owner, Mr. Derek Daniels, alright? I mean, I haven't seen him since he first moved in and I care about the customers on my route."

"Oh, he's just fine Mr. Mailman. It's just that he is a little bit of BDSM freak and he demands that I keep him chained up in the back bedroom. But I promise that I will pass along your concern as I'm kicking him in the balls at dinner time tonight. He loves a side of pain with his Mac & Cheese. Is there anything else you need to deliver, Mr. Mailman?"

"Rodney. Rodney Champs. And I deliver to all the horny housewives and widowers on my route. Maybe I'll have a special delivery for you soon."

"Maybe. But just so you know, Derek has me practicing with pliers this week. He firmly believes that all good sex must be met with a certain amount of pain. Would you care to feel me up while you pretend to hand me all that junk mail?"

"Ah, I'm running late, so I'll talk to you another time Miss."

"Darby. Darby Dee and I'm just kidding about all that stuff. It's too bad that I don't have a mail slot in my front door so you could poke something through it and I don't mean the local Ads for store sales."

"LOL, hey, what's all that noise? Is Mr. Daniels trying to break free from his chains?"

"Oh no, silly. That's the house cleaner. She, ah, likes to scream when she finds a mess that I didn't tell her about. Yeah, that's it. And as you can hear I made several messes, I guess."

"Alright, well I better get on with my deliveries. Mrs. Burns can be such a bitch when I'm late to her house."

"Hmmm, does old lady Burns have something I don't, Rodney?"

"Wrinkles. I should go."

"Alright Rodney. I'll have my handyman look into adding a mail slot in the door this weekend."

LOL, that was fun, but now it's time to pick up Jill's bra from Trudy's and get a taste of that fine cookie dough.

"Come in Darby Dee. I assume you came for Jill's bra? Ah, she got cookie dough on it so we had to remove it rinse it out. It's drying on my bed."

"Hmmm, I thought it was a guy thing to use a bra to get off with, but whatever. Let's go get it before Jill breaks my bed. Lead the way because we both know I can't resist checking out your ass."

Well folks, for one thing, I can't believe she is actually wearing a sun dress. I think she pretty much likes to be "free" whenever she's alone or inside of her house. And for another thing, I know I might be breaking a CD rule, but I couldn't help myself when she bent over to pick up Jill's bra from her bed.

And what I mean by that, is something came over me, so I lifted her sun dress and pushed my exercise shorts down and entered her from behind. If the rules committee shows up at my door, I will blame it on the stud who loaded my new patio table in my SUV, watching Jack screw together the table and Rodney the Mailman who apparently like what he saw on the front porch. I mean, there must be an exemption to the rules somewhere on the list, right?

Besides, she held her bent over posture for nearly 3 minutes which I took as a sign and it felt like a perfect moment to follow the signs. And did I absolutely lay the wood down on her? LOL, LOL, LOL.

"Thanks, Darby Dee. That was a, ah, nice start to things."

"Yesh is was and I can't wait to post that my new nickname is Darby Dee, Treasure Hunter."

"Well, honey, let's not go all crazy and stuff. Look, it was fine for your first time, but don't quit your day job just yet. Dainty Darby Dee suits you better for now, but, practice with me all you want."

"OMG, did I do it wrong? OMG, was I in the wrong place?"

"Relax stud. You can post that you got your dick wet. But next time, try letting out a few grunts and groans. On the bright side, it's alright if we count that as one "do me" out of the six you promised me. And you can leave it inside of me if you want to, unless you like wiping off my butt cheeks, which I guess you do."

"So, I should go. I need to get Jack and Jill out of my house and get ready for the big event tonight. Is this where you fall back on your bed and day dream about the pounding you just received?"

"Yeah, that's it, babe. See you tonight

"Ah, you forgot Jill's bra."

"Sorry, my head is still spinning from the wrecking I just put on my neighbor lady."

"Funny and almost true. Remember, groans and grunts help. Wait Darby Dee, just what is going to happen tonight at this sissy love festival?"

"Oh, well, nothing. Listen, this is all a big fake out. Lizzie and Frankie pretend to hate each other at work to keep the busy bodies out of their business. They have actually been dating for over a month. However, they do have some issues to deal with and the party might help them with that and that includes you too."

"I'm not sure I'm that lonely Darby Dee. Oh, wait, would there be a tag team going on with me?"

"LOL, slow your roll, Trudy. I'm sure they enjoy their alone time and I'm sure they do the best they can, but they don't "do" each, as you would say. They have gone to the mall to pick up guys a couple of times to get, well, "done" as you would say."

"So, like double dates with sex?"

"Exactly. It balances out all the "do" and "done" and "did" and whatever's. Which brings me to you."

"Oh, please, go on. I can't wait to hear how I'm supposed to provide instructions."

"Let me finish, Trudy. I don't have Frankie all figured out just yet, but Lizzie is different. Lizzie will probably sneak into the kitchen when you're making the snack trays and, well, get a little close. And what I mean by that is..."

"Whoa, are you saying that a sissy fem boy is going to get turned on by me?"

"You can handle it any way you want to, but I'm sure they still remember "girls" and you know, the wet stuff. If you push them away, I will support you. If you bend over, I promise I will not hold it against you. I know how lonely you have been because you say it every day."

"Wait, that sounds like permission."

"I expect top notch servant services for my guests."

"And save the used condoms for that container in the refrigerator?"

"You should really start identifying them you know, just in case. There are Sharpies in the junk drawer."

"And no one judges no one in the morning, right?"

"No judging, but if you can get the scoop on Frankie, I'll take it. So, game on?"

"Oh, it's on Darby Dee, it's on like, well, I don't know any of those phrases, but it's on."

I suppose it was good that Jack and Jill were gone by the time a got back home and I suppose I was asking for it because the jar has two more full condoms in it. Two things about that. One, no I'm not going to drink them and two, LOL, Jill pulled my fake label off of the jar and put it right up front. Hah, I knew that trick was coming.

I checked my dresser drawers and closet to see how much stuff Jill took and jumped in the shower. After I showered, I walked around the house to let my hair dry a little and to find these that needed to be fixed by Jack. It seems like I have a spot in the living room for one of those book case cabinets that is impossible to put together if you don't speak Swedish. I looked online and found one that will do nicely and looked like it had a lot of pieces to it. LOL, I pushed the buy button.

But now, it was time to concentrate on me and what I was going to wear tonight. And because it's such a beautiful evening, I'm going with my "risky" Denim shorts, a crop top, bare feet and bare legs. I mean, I'm in my own home, so I can do that, right? Besides, the party doesn't even start until after 11 pm, so who will know other than my guests.

Trudy was right on time which made me glad that this was going to be a late-night party because she walked over in her servant uniform which is basically lingerie and an apron. And just why she chose to cover her nipples with black electrical tape under her I will never know, but it was kind of sexy, in a way.

"Perfect timing Trudy. Come on in and might I say you look amazing."

"Thanks Darby Dee and might I say that is a bold choice of Denim shorts. I'm almost jealous of all the bare leg you're showing. However, because you're in your own home, you could open them in the front, you know. Anyways, do you have time to "do me" before the guests arrive or should I just get started on the snack trays? Of course, I vote for "do me" because I'm still very lonely."

"No time for "doing" because the boss lady, Tori, just sent me a text and told me that they are on their way now. She let them out early."

"Did you say I should let my tits out?"

"I said you should humiliate Lizzie and Frankie as much as possible. You know, call them out and call them names."

"And I'm free to "do" what I want with these sissy boys, right? I don't want issues with you in the morning, Darby Dee. I kind of like you."

"It's all good Trudy, but you save your leg garter belt for my bed post, right?"

Look, I'm not really concerned with what happens here tonight and I don't care who does who, just as long as Lizzie and Frankie show up with my five modified hoodies, one of which I plan on wearing tonight.

End Darby Dee Daniels 06