Darcie Helps Mommy Pt. 01

Story Info
Eighteen year old stripper falls in love with a porn star.
3.3k words
4.2
4.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
154 Followers

Darcie helps mommy.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved 2.14.24.

Part One Chapter one.

Her parents held Darcie back in Kindergarten so she turned eighteen in the second week of her junior year in high school. Her mom had been alone since her daddy died when she was in grade school. She had been the perfect mother for Darcie and her older brother Bruce who was part of the NATO peacekeeping force.

Bruce was twenty five and had married a Norwegian woman (Ingrid) and they had twins and she had four kids from her previous husbands, Darcie wasn't sure about if Ingrid had been married before, but she was ten years older than Bruce and was pregnant again. Snidely, she wondered if the kids were Bruce's.

Point Roberts was a tiny piece of land that jutted below the border between Canada and the United States. In order to get to Bellingham, which was the county seat (Whatcom) for the county Point Roberts was in, meant you had to drive into Vancouver, then go across the border at Blaine.

Other than getting a driver's license for the State of Washington, new and renewing she had no reason to go there.

Darcie could best be described as startlingly beautiful. She was five foot eight inches tall and she weighed one hundred and fifty pounds. Curvaceous is the wrong words. Her tits showed up in grade school. Her face looked like a more beautiful version of the older actress Debra Messing. Vivid red hair, freckles, green eyes and what her friend Marilyn called the perfect dick sucking lips.

Most men and women too, while appreciative of her facial beauty longed to fondle, suck, bite and mash her tits. She was not fat, but her tits looked as if they belonged on a plus size model. Marilyn measured then once, from chest to nipple it was fourteen inches. Mostly Darcie wore bikini tops under tee shirts in the winter and when the weather warmed up, she took off the tee shirt.

Since the first week of school up towards Thanksgiving. Darcie had fucked the principal a lovely married woman, tall and thin. Darcie was in charge of her now.

Every time they fucked her she left hickeys on her tits, thighs and ass. The last time together she left hickeys on her neck and told her to tell her husband, a truck driver, that she belonged to Darcie. She sent her home with a video of Darcie fisting her screaming she was Darcie's lover for the rest of her life. She was allowed to jerk her husband off once a week.

She fucked the school nurse who was a lesbian the four days a week as the teaching assistant for the nurse. Right around the first of October the nurse proposed to Darcie, begging her to marry her. She was forty five. Darcie lovingly kissed her and told her she was Darcie's pet forever.

She enjoyed a party after a school football game. The one black kid in the whole school and island, (he was adopted) fucked her brains out while some of his teammates watched and he made her cum several times, but he had the IQ of a turnip and she didn't see that going anywhere.

She got a job in Vancouver as a bartender at the Granville Strip club. The women and men were fucking gorgeous. bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, birthdays, custom events, the shower rooms.

The first night she was there she worked a bachelorette party, mostly champagne and tequila shots. It lasted for three hours. She made five hundred dollars in tips.

The bride to be was a tall thin woman twenty five or so. The dancers were serious hard body men, black and white both, with the longest dicks she'd ever seen. There were maybe forty women, including mothers of the bride and groom.

They got very drunk inside of an hour. The bride was sitting on a one foot high pedestal and all the rest of the party sat in a circle of chairs outside the pedestal and a twelve foot wide corridor between the chairs and the pedestal. At forty five minutes in, a black man, maybe twenty or so came out wearing Carhart bib overalls and some work boots. He worked the corridor stopping in front of each woman except the bride with his hands behind his head and humping towards the woman.

At the end of one circle he stopped at one of the bridesmaids and ripped off the overalls and his dick might have been fifteen inches long, not so thick, but fucking fifteen inches was fifteen inches. He slapped her in the face several times and she reached up and grabbed it with her left hand with a huge diamond ring prominently displayed and started sucking that gorgeous dick. Her cheeks would go concave as she wanted that cum. Finally, she reached around and pulled him towards her and his dick went down her throat while staring at him in the eyes with his big ball sack resting on her chin and he roared as he came filling up her married belly with his swimmers.

She slowly pulled it out of her mouth, still holding it in her hand and she was all over his balls, then pulled the dick back so it was resting on her lips and pulled on the cock and a lovely stream came into her mouth. She stood up and they snowballed. If Darcie was to guess, she either had an open marriage or her husband was her cuckold and she wanted him to know she owned a black dick.

The night went on. Four hard bodied guys with big fuck sticks getting blown. The most interesting thing was the mother of the bride some twenty minutes later sat on the lap of the guy the bridesmaid sucked off and she took him in her cunt with one movement. He grabbed her ass and fucked her. She was a small woman, five foot three and maybe one hundred and five pounds. It took less than five minutes and she started moaning and then came for seemingly five minutes. She patted him and said, "Enough."

She tried to stand up, but her legs were especially wobbly and he helped her to a chair. She pointed at Darci who came to her as fast as she could. She said, "Some water bottles please and a beer. Do you have some Midol, too?"

Darci nodded and had it all back to her within five minutes. That's how she got three hundred bucks. Meanwhile three other guys were now nude and getting blow jobs.

Not to be outdone the mother of the groom was bent over her chair and Mr. very long black dick was pounding her and she sounded like a steam engine, grunting and wheezing. He was really fucking the shit out of her, the slap of his hips against her very nice MILF ass was enthralling. He dropped a load in her cunt and she announced she was cumming.

Finally, all four of the dancers fucked the bride at once. One in her ass, one in her cunt and two in her mouth as she alternated on their dicks until she started to cum and then both were in her mouth and cumming. She collapsed.

Ten minutes later she went into a back room and they fucked some more.

Darcie assisted in the cleanup and breakdown of the temporary bar.. She gave the dancers beers afterwards and got two hundred more dollars.

The next night she worked a VIP booth, as a bartender. Six men aged fifty to sixty five or so, very well dressed and the dancer was in her late thirties Darcie was guessing. The dancer was tall and her tits were as big as Darcie's. Her name was Jane.

Darcie was busy serving Grey Goose Vodka and Maker's Mark bourbon. Six guys went through four bottles of vodka, Jane had half a bottle at that point. Things got serious fast. She sucked off two of the older guys and was fucking another, when she beckoned Darcie to her. Every guy you fuck it's a thousand dollars, please help me out.

Darcie made seven thousand dollars that night. When the men were gone Jane asked Darcie to come to her dressing room. Darcie followed her and Jane produced a key from somewhere and opened the door and Darcie followed. Jane closed the door and Darcie noticed there was a double bed. Jane had a pronounced accent.

"Meen are such pigs, " she beckoned for Darcie to lie down on the bed and continued to say, "Darcie have you ever been fucked by a lesbian porn star?

Darcie shook her head. Jane said, "This is your lucky night. You will be the most beautiful woman I've ever fucked."

Using her fist and mouth Jane fucked Darcie senseless, eliminating the cream pie. At some point she sat on Darcie's face and Darcie thought it was the prettiest coochie she'd ever seen and went nuts on it. If Jane wanted her she'd stay forever.

At one point Jane had Darcie on all fours and rimmed Darcie and fisted her sopping wet cunt. Darcie came so hard, her face and arms collapsing on the mattress unable to move. Jane was still fisting her and finally Darcie begged her to stop.

When Jane pulled her fist out of Darcie's cunt she collapsed. Jane covered her up and Darcie slept. She woke up in the early afternoon. There was an envelope with seven thousand dollars in it next to her. There was a small shower and she used it to clean up fast and dressed up. The manager said, "You're off tonight. There's a request for another VIP tomorrow night, with woman. Will you do that."

Darie said, "For money I'll fuck men or women, but I'm a lesbian."

It felt good for her to say it out loud. Freeing of something within her. That she had declared she was a prostitute did not come up in her consciousness until she was driving home in her old rebuilt Isuzu Trooper that had been Bruce's.

She had no problem at all being a sex worker, whore, prostitute or even an escort if that ever happened.

End Chapter one.

Darcie helps mommy chapter two.

Darcie was wearing pink yoga pants a too small size six, when eight was a perfect fit, she was commando underneath and a tee shirt with the singer Pink sticking her tongue out on. She'd had the tee shirt since the eighth grade. It was just a size or two too small, helping her no bra look with her 3/4 inch nipples trying to punch their way out.

The manager greeted Darci and started pinching and pulling on her nipples. She moaned and started humping against his leg. Without stopping, "Darcie, you're dancing the first set in the center venue ok?"

She nodded and was riding his quad and seemed like she was close to coming.

He said, "The VIP set is with Angelica. She's the Latina MILF. The group is a bunch of wives. Are you up to it,' raising his eyebrows she nodded back, "Blow me bitch, now."

Darcie fell in front of him and unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants and then she pulled his khakis and briefs down and a very thick curved cock just shy of seven inches sprang up against his belly. Diving in Darcie got his whole nut sack in her mouth and swirled her tongue with tons of spit all over the lemon sized jewels while moaning ever more louder.

She had added some pink extensions on her fingernails and her lipstick was pink too. She gently pulled on the head of his cock causing him to let out this deep bass groan. Gently, letting his nut sack free, she pulled that thick dick into her stretched mouth. Holding just the head there as she summoned more and more spit to swirl around the head. The feeling for him was indescribably intense. She could feel his legs shake and dropped down such that her nose was in his pubic hair. She reached between his legs and stuck her finger through his rosebud and she was rubbing his prostate. Just like that. he came. She stood up and turned her cum filled mouth towards him for a kiss and it was the most incredible kiss of his life.

When she finished she looked at him and said that dick is mine, understand.

The club did not open up for a few more hours.

Angelica came in and Darcie was enthralled instantly. She came up to Darcie and hugged her, smashing her boobs into Daries.

Eye to eye she said, "Jane said you were a stone cold fox," her eyes were almost black. Darcie moaned and she melted into Angelica and started grinding involuntarily.

Darcie gasped, "You're Alina Lopez and Jane is Sensuous Jane, Holy sweet Jesus, I've crushed on you since the eighth grade, Oh God!!! oh, oh, OHHHH!!! Her tongue tip barely touched Alina's lower lip.

Alina said, "Baby girl how old are you?"

Darcie said, "My eighteenth birthday was two weeks ago. Umm umm, do you have a girlfriend? I have dreamt that we were a couple and when I'm alone, I get off thinking your tongue was doing me."

Alina chuckled, "Girl you do what I tell you tonight. We are making $25,000 tonight. If it all goes well our tips will be that much or more. I will introduce you to my agent and he handles me and Ryan Ryans and we'll get you into fifteen shoots at $6,000 per scene or even $8,000 and you do the math. Fuck for ten days make $90,000 to $120,000."

"Usually a new girl might make $1,500 per shoot, but you're special. Here are some rules. Never fuck the strip club owners. Do not fuck the agent nor marry him. Don't do shoots with guys that do gay or shemale scenes. Don't get me wrong Daisy Taylor and I have the same agent."

"So tonight we are fucking a very famous singer's mother and her sisters. The singer and her weird husband are my clients. She did this show in Dubai and her husband pimped her out to ten Saudi princes. $5,000,000. I made them get tested before I would do them again.

Darcie's set in the center was her first move into the land of stripper it was a twelve foot by twenty five foot rectangle ringed by booths hidden by silver curtains or open. There was a stripper pole. Her plan was to fuck the pole as she swung around it and pull on her nipples quickly losing her thong and displaying and leaving her nipples exposed. She soon had her three fingers in her wet cunt and the sensitive floor mikes picked up the sloshing of her sloppy cunt as she banged herself. A light came on outside one booth which meant she was to go to the booth.

She stuck her head in through the curtain and there were four young Asian men and there was $3,000 on the table. Darcie went into the booth closing the curtain and crawled up on the table and swallowed the first five inch hard as nails cock, burying her face in his pubes. Within five minutes there was a dick in her ass and her cunt and the second one in her mouth. She was really being pounded. Even though their dicks were not spectacularly long they were incredibly physical and flexible men and to her surprise she had a lovely orgasm, followed by three others.

A bell rang signifying the Asian men had to leave the booth. Darcie's tip was another $3,000. Darcie was ecstatic. In three days she had made $16,000.

Her session the center was through and she received applause as she swayed backstage. She saw Alina and ran up to her and hugged her.

Alina giggled and said, "Baby girl you're such a cum dump. After your first porn shoots we'll do an Asian tour of Japan, Taiwan, Thailand and India. The first three are a ton of fun, but India is scary. Lots of religious nuts, but the money is good. Go clean up take a shower, you've got cum in your hair. There's an outfit on the bed I've laid out for you my sweet little slut."

Alina gave her an incredible kiss with that five inch tongue owning Darcie's mouth, who could feel another orgasm coming. Alina stopped kissing her.

Darcie impulsively threw her arms around Alina's neck and staring into her eyes said, "I love you baby. Every minute I'm with you causes my heart to pound. Again Alina kissed her again and looking at Darcie said, "Girl, what am I going to do with you. You're stealing my heart."

She grabbed Darcie by the shoulders and turned her around smacked her on the ass and said, "Hurry up baby we have some money to make."

Darcie giggled and ran into Alina's room. An older stripper walked up and stood in front of Alina with her hands on her hips and said, "For fuck's sake, she's eighteen. Three days from now, you'll leave and she'll be suicidal at your betrayal."

Shocked she saw a tear coming onto the cheek of the hardened porn star and said, "Oh my God, you're in love with her."

Alina shrugged and started to cry and the stripper who was the unofficial mom for all the whores and strippers pulled her into her arms hugging her and patting her back.

The mom let her pull back and Alina shrugged back and said, "I'm scared. All I can think about is sleeping together, I mean like she's my wife and I want to buy her stuff. She's dead poor and her mom's going to lose her home. Kids. I have seven siblings in Juarez, good Catholic family. My papa grows blue Agave cactus for tequila and mezcal.

My mama knows that I'm a lesbian, but she told me the new Pope from Brazil says there 's a place in the church for gays and trans people. My Papa heard the speech from Rome and looked at Mama with a smile on his face. It meant he'd forgiven me and mama crushed him with a hug. Nobody's ever made me feel like this and have these thoughts. I'm trying to keep everything in order, but I can't lose her, God she's literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever been with and she loves me, " she sighed and shook her head with a smile.

The mom gave her a peck on the cheek and Alina's lower lip started to quiver. She rushed into her room to fix her face. Darcie was getting her outfit on and had pulled on white knee high stockings with pink frills at the top. She had on these little girl church school flats with a strap across her arch and they were black. The dress was a pale blue and white square pattern and under her massive breasts there was a white cotton band hiding the push up shelf bra which created this incredible decolletage. Darcie had this little bonnet that had the same pattern as the dress and then in front the white cotton with a little soft brim with two ties connected under her chin.

Darcie had put on too much of the Pink lipstick. Not sloppy, just a little too much suggesting the slut within.

Alina said, "The application of your lipstick is brilliant. You continue to amaze me.

Your safe word is honeybunch. The singer's mom can be a little aggressive. She's probably spank you, slap your titties around. She likes to do it to me and I know she'll be wet for you baby girl."

End Chapter two.

More soon.

Catcher78
Catcher78
154 Followers