Darcie Helps Mommy Pt. 02

Story Info
18 year old lesbian prostitute steals a woman's heart.
832 words
5
274
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
143 Followers

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved 4.05.24.

Part two.

We first met Darcie as the young, small town lesbian crashes into the prostitution scene with two lesbian porn stars in wild Vancouver scene:

https://literotica.com/s/darcie-helps-mommy

Hand in hand Darcie and Alina entered the room. There were five black women.

Two were sisters of the famous singer in their thirties and dead ringers for their sister. The mother was an angry looking scarecrowish woman with old fashioned straight processed hair. The last two were classical black whores, BBW (BigBlackWomen) sisters maybe, close to three hundred pounds. Huge tits, the biggest asses in the western world with black ink all over their asses, tits, enormous fat distended guts, big hoop earrings.

Alina walked up to the scare crow bitch and said, "Twenty five thousand right now."

"Not so fast you little Mexican whore, have a taste of my honeypot."

"We're gone. The twenty five was to get us here. Period. We're here. Your daughter's husband sold your daughters contract to the same folks that own this place and our little whore asses. We're proud to be whores, we earn our money, unlike you living off your daughter, who as you know was airtight with some folks in Dubia, come on girl we're gone."

"Wait, here it is count it."

She handed it to me and said, "Run now and lock it up in the safe in our room."

It took Darcie barely five minutes and she was back.

Scarecrow said, "I want the red head with the big tits. Bury your sweet face in my dilly pot Red and if you get me off in five minutes, it's a five thousand tip, and a thousand every time you get me off.

Darcie rather than being submissive walked across the room and reached out and grabbed both of the old skank's nipples and proceeded to twist and yank on them as if she was trying to start two chainsaws. After a minute of this she came and shrieked, "Oh baby."

Darcie dropped down and tore off the bag of bones panties and had first three fingers in her swamp of a cunt, then four and then her whole fist. Her arm was in and out of her cunt like Amanda Nunez's right hand destroyed Cyborg's face.

The sweet old bag of bones was calling Darcie her darling. She collapsed after four minutes saying, "Baby stop, please no more, I can't take it."

"Baby bring me my bag," Darcie grabbed her bag and her subdued lover gave her a stack of fifty dollar bills, two hundred fifty of them. Actually an easy twenty five thousand.

Somehow Alina was sitting on the face of one of the thirty year old look a likes and her sister was face down on the floor not moving. She had hooked the knees and rolled her up so her ass was in the air and she was slapping her cunt in a cupping motion. The woman was shrieking, except it was muffled as Alina's cunt covered her mouth.

Darcie rolled the prone sister over on her back. Her face was red and there were choke marks on her neck and Darie freaked and immediately started CPR and finally she was breathing and she spit up part of a broken dildo.

Darcie pivots and attacks her nipples just as she had with the mother and the girl started a gentler, reaction with little baby humps against Darcie's mound.

Almost in a blur, Darcie took that big sexy thigh and threw her leg up over her shoulder and started scissoring her. Grinding her cunt against the woman's cunt.

She locked eyes with Darcie and uttered softly to Darcie, "Please baby, make love to me. You're so beautiful, make me your woman. Darcie's hips started to roll into the woman in a circular, gentler motion and the woman threw her head back with her mouth wide open unable to say anything as she was overtaken in a limb shaking orgasm that lasted over a minute and reduced to convulsions, yet Darcie persevered gently stealing this woman's soul out of her cunt. When she passed out Darice climbed up her face against her neck and started nibbling on her ear lobe and rubbing a nipple and she finally found consciousness.

Darcie threw her leg over her covering up her cunny and thighs. Darcie could feel her coochie ooze cum all over the woman's tummy. She turned her face to softly kiss Darcie and she said, "Don't say this is weird, because I know my heart. I love you. Nobody's ever saved my life because my sister tried to kill me with a dildo, then made me feel more love and soft than before. I'm awash in money and resources. If you're ever in trouble call my brother in law in Hollywood, I'll return the favor. I truly love you."

End of Part two Darcie helps Mommy.

Coming soon Alina turns Darcie out as Porn couple in Hollywood.

Catcher78
Catcher78
143 Followers