Darcy's Doubts - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fenix89
Fenix89
13 Followers

I laid back and resigned myself to the hug. Wrapping both arms around Kyle's waist and enjoying the feel of her exposed midriff.

"Thank you, Darcy," Kyle said muffled into my neck. The sensation tickled causing me to tense up a little. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm smothering you again aren't I?" Kyle shifted her weight to her right side, propping her head up on her right hand while resting the left on my chest. "Better?"

"You were fine where you were, but I guess this works as well," I said with a smile.

"Good, you look relaxed, I like that," her voice lowering to a sensual tone.

Kyle began tracing circles on my chest while her brown eyes trailed over me. It felt like she was beginning to see me in a new light. It was the exact same way I looked at her when I first arrived. When our eyes met again I became painfully aware of two things; my heart pumping in my chest and the blood filling my hardening penis. Even worse I knew Kyle was aware of these things as well.

I could feel Kyle's hand slowly rubbing up my neck, tracing my jawline with her thumb. Licking her lips, she looked at me through hooded eyes expectantly.

I could feel myself start to panic. Not because I wasn't attracted to Kyle, but because I wasn't sure I could give her what she needed emotionally. I wasn't there yet, and she deserves someone that could be there, completely.

I don't want to completely brush her off, that would hurt her. So I slowly pulled myself from beneath her, just enough to sit up straight. Leaving Kyle to look up at me, her big doe eyes questioning what I had in store. Wrapping my arms around Kyle I brought her head to my chest and gently kissed her forehead.

"Today was great. Thank you."

Kyle clung to me as she melted in my arms. Surrendering to the realization that tonight wasn't headed where she thought it was. Releasing Kyle, I figured it would be best not to linger. I offered to help cover the couch, but Kyle politely waved me off, saying she wanted to enjoy the fresh air a little longer.

I felt bad not fully returning Kyle's affection, but this was definitely for the best.

$$$$

Again, so close. What is wrong with me? Out of all the men I could be attracted to, I fall in love with the one guy not open to girls like me. Wait, did I say love? Arrgghhh. Of course I'm in love with him. I'm such an idiot! Should've never asked him to move in. I don't mean that. Yes I do, no I don't. I know as soon as I see him tomorrow I'll fall right back into his lap, eager to do anything to make him happy. God, do I love being in his lap, wrapped in his arms, bathing in his musk. Wake up, Kyle! You did this yesterday. Said today would be different. Well, in a way it was. Firstly, I found him checking out trans porn on his computer. I would've thought he'd choose someone bustier than Peach. Then we spent the whole day together and I definitely had Darcy's blood pumping.

Just not enough, apparently.

You know what, that's it. Tomorrow, I'm getting BiBi's help...you think she'd let me watch?

"Haha, Kyle BARKer, stupid sexy Darcy."

*****

I spent the rest of the evening trying to distract myself. Anything to get Kyle off my mind for a little bit.

I could masturbate. That always leaves my mind clear, but in my current mood that may create more questions than it answers. The last thing I needed was more questionable boners. You know what? Video games, no questionable boners there...most of the time.

A few unsuccessful rounds in the latest battle royale left me mentally drained. Nothing like a 15-year-old telling you in great detail how he'd give you siblings to make the worries of the day fade away.

It was only nine o'clock, not late at all, but I have work tomorrow and want to be well rested.

Yes, work. A brand new job. Real money. That's what I came here for. That's what I should focus on, not Kyle's supple breasts- nope you're doing it again Darcy.

Get in bed, go to sleep, dream of a new cubicle. Hopefully one near a window.

It felt like I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Which made waking up to sounds of someone having what I can only assume was very rough sex all the more confusing. Looking at my phone it was a quarter past midnight.

Who the hell is getting it in this late on a school night. You know, I should probably go check. To make sure they're Ok. Right? Yeah.

Getting out of bed I went over to the door and slowly opened it. I was greeted by the sound of someone reaching their peak, on a woman's face if they were following her very graphic instructions.

The sound was coming from the sitting room down the hall past the stairs. The lights were off, but the glow of the large TV screen more than made up for that. I stealthy walked down the hall, not knowing who I'd find watching porn this late and at such a volume.

Peaking around the corner I saw the largest breasts I've ever seen. Well, not the largest, but the girl they were on was so petite that they drew my attention. Even more so than the neon pink hair that was flowing over the arm of the couch. I couldn't see past her impressive rack, which was unfortunately being forcibly confined to a white t-shirt, but from the placement of her arms she was definitely masturbating. The sight of her breasts bouncing as she pleasured herself was amazing. I had half a mind to start in on myself, the other half said to join her on the couch.

My phone however said that I had some type of notification and that a vibrating phone should never be left on the edge of a desk. The sound of my phone hitting the ground jolted me out of my thoughts. My head quickly spun around to see where the sound was coming from. When I turned to see if the busty pink-haired girl had heard I was met by her curious gaze. Her elbows now on the arm of the couch head in hands.

"Hi, I'm Darcy, that's porn, nice to meet you, sorry to interrupt. I'll leave you to it."

"Sit," the confidence in her voice was unexpected. This was obviously a woman that knew how to get what she wanted.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said sit, please don't make me repeat it again."

Well Ok, looks like I'm joining her on the couch.

The couch seemed so far away. The woman's eyes were on me the whole time. She was taking in every inch of me and the smile on her face seemed to be one of satisfaction. During the perilous journey to the sectional, I was able to get a better look at the temptress that was assuredly drawing me into her web. The glow of the screen highlighted her soft brown skin, full lips painted bright pink to match her hair, defined cheekbones and sultry eyes. Hands down she was one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. On top of that were the larger than life breasts stretching the t-shirt that was tied in a knot, showing off her flat tummy. She wore a short pleated plaid skirt with black knee socks topped with little cat ears, reminiscent of some anime schoolgirl.

It wasn't until I sat down that she spoke again.

"Take off your boxers."

Looking down I realised in my haste to creep on whoever was watching porn in Dolby surround, I neglected to put on any pants.

"Oh, no, I wasn't. I just forgot to get-"

Placing a finger on my lips she said, "you talk too much. Now if you make me repeat myself again..."

She trailed off leaving me to complete the thought myself. I quickly complied, not enjoying any of the other options I was coming up with on my own. Discarding my boxers, I sat back down. My full length exposed to the unnamed schoolgirl.

Without a word, the pink haired vixen began examining my hard shaft. Taking me in her hands her fingers gently slid over each and every vein as I pulsed in her grip. Her hands were small making my eight inch penis look even bigger as she explored my hard cock. They were also moist with what I assumed was the juices of her wet snatch. The thought of her using her own cum to lube my already engorged penis made me twitch with excitement.

"You don't mind if I get comfortable, do you?"

I shook my head, but stayed quiet. Afraid to bring this dream to an abrupt end.

Without releasing me, she sat up on her knees on the couch, and leaned forward over my lap. When she turned to face me, we were eye to eye. The schoolgirl glanced back at her skirt and I could see her wiggling her butt. I knew what she was implying, but it still felt like I needed to ask permission.

"May I-," I began to ask while reaching out toward her ass.

She leaned her head down and teased the head of my cock with her tongue. Surprised I gripped the arm of the couch with one hand and her round ass with the other.

"I'll take that as a yes," I moaned.

I maintained a tight grip on her bubble butt as she did away with the foreplay and began to take me into her mouth. She started with just the head, wrapping her lips around the glands and probing the tip with her tongue. As my precum and her spit began to fill her mouth she pulled me out with a sloppy pop and used our combined wetness to lube my cock.

I knew where this was going and I couldn't wait to see that amazing ass bouncing on my lap.

Leaning up as she used both hands to stroke me, she stared at me with her deep brown eyes. Never breaking contact as her hands picked up speed. I gritted my teeth trying to hold back, hoping for more than what she had already given.

"Oh, you look like you're in pain cutie," she purred with a smile.

She was enjoying toying with me.

Any other day I might have sat back and just took it, but today was not going to be one of those days. Intending to take control for once, I raised up from my relaxed pose and grabbed her ample breast with my left hand and began to reach for her shoulder with my right, only to have her slap my hand away and press me back into the couch.

"Sorry cutie, this is the only thing on the menu tonight," she said while continuing to milk my swollen penis. "I do appreciate the initiative, how about a little reward?"

The way the word rolled off her tongue had me ready to cum.

"Fuck, I-I'm going to cum," I groaned.

In one fluid motion she took me in her mouth, driving me to the back of her throat. Reaching my peak I came down her throat. Each spurt feeling larger than the last. Before my orgasm abated she pulled back leaving just my head in her mouth. Letting her cheeks bulge with the remainder of my load. Spent, I let my head fall back on the couch.

When I finally picked my head up, the pink haired schoolgirl was sitting back on her knees, while still milking my shaft. Tilting her head back she opened her mouth to display my thick load. She let it sit in her mouth, using her tongue to show off just how much I'd let out. When she was sure she had my full attention, she made a display of loudly gulping down all of it, before opening her mouth again and showing that nothing was left. The whole show began to bring life back to my softening member.

Letting go of my penis, she started licking the leftovers she coaxed out of me off her fingers. One by one, she took long lavish licks of each finger before taking them in-between her full lips and sucking them, pulling each one out with a satisfying pop.

Exhausted and horny, I could barely believe or comprehend what just happened, let alone what I was currently seeing.

My pink haired fellatrix then grabbed the nearby remote, turning off the TV, leaving us in darkness.

I couldn't see but I could feel my schoolgirl stepping over to straddle my left thigh while gripping the back of my head. I had no idea what was coming next, but I had neither a plan, nor energy, to stop it.

I felt her lips on mine then. Still wet with my seed they were salty, but not unpleasant. She pressed her tongue into my mouth. Ensuring that I knew exactly how I tasted. I've never kissed a woman after a blowjob, always believing it was gross and men didn't do that, but I think I will have to reconsider that. Somehow knowing that she had not just swallowed but played with my cum before such a passionate kiss added another layer of lewdness that I had considered taboo.

I loved it.

I decided to get more aggressive and began pressing my tongue back into hers, attempting to assert my dominance after being forced into such a submissive position.

The schoolgirl pulled back then, unwilling to surrender her position of power.

My eyes haven't adjusted to the darkness yet, but I can imagine the smug grin she had on her face. Her hands ran over my chest, before she pressed up and stepped off the couch, leaving my now hard penis unattended to.

"Welcome to the apartment, cutie," she said in a melodically playful voice. I could hear her soft footsteps walking away from the couch.

"I-wait. What's your name?" I managed to blurt out.

"Bibianna," her voice was like honey, "but you can just call me BiBi."

And with that, she padded up the stairs.

Disregarding my abandon of boxers, I stumbled back to my room in the darkness, too bleary and aroused to question the events that transpired.

This place really does just keep getting better and better.

Fenix89
Fenix89
13 Followers