Darcy's Dowry

Story Info
Gold digger, mother, and sister pay off her dowry with sex.
13.5k words
3.76
8.5k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,981 Followers

This selection does not fit perfectly into an incest category but I believe the activity can be described as taboo. All sexual activity is between persons over the age of eighteen and is at least semi-consensual. Be forewarned that every kind of kink that this author could think of is included herewith. Hope you enjoy.

*****

As students of history know it was traditional in many societies, especially in certain upper crust segments, for a bride's family to pay a cash dowry to the groom or his family as a reward for taking the bride off her family's hands. In some cases the dowry was paid in the form of land, livestock, or other valuable items. This is the story of an extraordinarily rich man who believes his son should marry a woman of their same social class and to prove it he is demanding a dowry.

When Benett Richards found out that his son, Collin, was getting profoundly serious about his latest girlfriend he asked when he would have the opportunity to meet her. Bennett was a widower as his wife had died a few years back in a plane crash. Ever since then he felt an extra responsibility for their three kids, William, Elizabeth, and the youngest Collin. He did his best to raise them right. Collin suggested that he bring her over that very night. Curious Bennett asked him the woman's name and date of birth.

As soon as Collin left Bennett did some online research and had an investigator do a quick background check on her as well. It seemed extremely likely that Darcy DeBerg was using Collin to improve her standard of living, likely a gold-digger. He called his son and asked if he were about to propose to Darcy and Collin confirmed that he would pop the question that very evening at their dinner.

Without criticizing his choice of a bride he suggested a pre-nuptial agreement. After some discussion they worked out the terms which Bennett would have their lawyer Email over before the happy couple's arrival. Collin already knew that Bennett would also want a dowry but would leave the terms to his father but he thought Darcy's family had more money than they really did.

It was obvious why Collin fell for Darcy in addition to having a cute and outgoing personality she was one of the sexiest women Bennett had ever seen. She was five and a half feet tall with long ravishing brunet hair, tantalizing green eyes and legs that went on forever. In some ways Darcy was a perfect likeness to his late wife with an exceptionally large ass and breasts that were, at least, C cups and she was dressed to kill. Bennett was having a tough time keeping his eyes off of her fine figure.

The dinner was very pleasant and over dessert Collin got down on one knee and proposed with a ring. Of course, Darcy accepted with tears of joy. After a few minutes Bennett brought out the pre-nuptial agreement which Darcy did not even bother to read before signing as she figured it was only paper and she would be able to get a lawyer to override it if they ever split.

After toasting the happy news with sparkling wine and some small talk Bennett asked her to his office as there was something that he needed to talk with her about. Collin was not worried as he figured that this would be about the dowry which knowing his dad would be put aside for Collin and Darcy's children as it was mostly symbolic being a family tradition.

Bennett had previously had all of the seats removed except his chair which he sat in as Darcy came into the room. She stood nervously in front of him as he beckoned her closer until she was only three feet in front of him.

Bennett: "Do you really love my son?"

Darcy: "Oh yes, very much."

Bennet: "Do you realize you practically get none of his money if you split in the next five years and don't have full access to split the assets equally for 20 years?" He saw her face fall slightly but she recovered quickly still figuring that it was only a piece of paper.

Darcy: "I have no intention of divorcing; I do love him."

Bennett: "Do you get a tingle every time he walks into a room?"

Darcy: "Of course, he is wonderful."

Bennett: "That is good to hear. But Darcy there is the matter of a dowry. It is custom for any woman marrying into this family for her parents to pay me a dowry of $25,000. How soon can I expect it?"

Darcy: "My parents don't have it," she was now fidgeting. Collin had told her that was coming but neither expected the sum to be any more than a small token in the hundreds of dollars not near this substantial amount.

Bennett: "Let's see, are your nipples hard thinking about my son suckling on them?"

Darcy: "Ah, yes of course," the girl was confused about this line of sexual questioning.

Bennett: "Does your mouth water thinking about sucking a big thick cock and making it splash into your throat?" Her nerves were on high alert even as she felt the beginnings of a tingle below.

Darcy: "Mr. Richards...ah...yes, I guess," she stammered figuring this was some kind of test.

Bennett: "I bet your panties are getting moist standing there and I bet they get wetter just thinking about having your hairy pussy being eaten," he said scooting the chair a bit closer to her.

Darcy: "I suppose, but what is the point of this?" She noticed how much closer he was to her. He then completely closed the gap and wrapped his feet around her legs while placing his hands on her hips.

Bennett: "Well, it is like this, since you do not have the money I figure you can pay the dowry by spending some private very personal time with me, I figure about one hundred hours should do. They would not have all to be done before your wedding just the vast majority of them," he pulled her crotch to his face and inhaled her aroma and could tell that she was wet as the smell was very strong.

Darcy: "Mr. Bennett what are you doing? What do you mean, one hundred hours doing what?" she knew what he meant but needed confirmation. She was already debating whether capturing Collin was worth one hundred hours of god knows what with his father.

Bennett: I must say you smell delicious Darcy. I think you know what the one hundred hours will consist of. Basically, you will give me liberties with your body...some pretty kinky liberties if you want to marry my son. Family tradition is such that I know Collin will not marry you unless I approve and that, he knows, means that the dowry is paid one way or another. He does not have to know that you are paying with your very sexy body." His hands were cupping her ass and giving it a squeeze.

Darcy: "What the fuck? I cannot do it," she protested even as she was getting more and more turned on feeling his face rubbing against her crotch and his hands digging into her ass cheeks.

Bennet: "That is fine. Go ahead and walk out and tell Collin that the wedding is off because your family cannot pay the dowry," he leaned back but with his hands still on her rump.

Darcy: "Fuck, you are a son of a bitch. I guess I do not have a fucking choice! I love Collin and if this is the only way that I can marry him I'll do it you fucker," she had fucked men for less so she thought she could get through this. Her body sagged in surrender.

Bennett: "You have made the wise decision. We do not have the time right now for you to pay your first hour. You, however, will come by tomorrow and pay the first two or more hours. But, right now, I am going to spend the next few minutes getting to know you a bit better. This will not count against the one hundred hours. It will not take exceptionally long as we know Collin is waiting."

Darcy: "Do what you have to do then. Of all of the families I had to get involved with,' she half growled trembling in excited anticipation.

Sliding his hands under her blouse he cupped her tits through her bra and toyed with them, giving each a rough squeeze as he buried his face even deeper into her clothed pussy Releasing his feet from her legs he momentarily sat up and spun her around and snuggled his face between her massive butt cheeks. Then giving her a wedgie he reached into a drawer, pulled out a hole punch, and punched a hole near the top of her panties, "Wear these again tomorrow, don't wash them or yourself."

Bennett loved all of the natural aromas of womanhood, perfumes and soaps only served to disguise these, besides this would confirm how serious she was about marrying his son. Collin would soon be wondering what was taking so long so Bennett had Darcy sit on his desk whereupon he removed her shoes and socks one at a time and was confronted with a pair of the sexiest aromatic feet he had ever seen. Lowering one to his crotch he sighed, "Fuck, so sexy!"

As he lifted the other foot to his mouth and inhaled Darcy took the hint and began rubbing his cock through his shorts. He lovingly caressed the foot and licked up from the heel to her toes and back down. He sucked the sole into his mouth devouring it. Next, he moved to her toes beginning by sucking on her pinky toe and working his way from toe to toe making sure to clean between each toe. When he reached the big toe he fucked it with his mouth swirling it with his tongue with each stroke.

To her surprise this was turning Darcy on. She felt his cock twitch through his shorts which gave her a strange feeling of power. So, when Bennett switched feet she was much more aggressive with his cock. Bennett was relieved as now he was sure that he had a very willing participant in the dowry repayment. He could actually feel an orgasm brewing which became even more intense when he saw Darcy start to masturbate herself.

Unfortunately, time was up so he had her stand up again whereupon he unfastened her pants and yanked both them and her undies down. He marveled at her hairy mound that was glistening with her honey. There was no time to do what he really wanted to do. Instead, he bent forward and took three or four swipes of her pussy licking up some of her tasty honey..

Sitting back he licked his lips in triumph and told her to get dressed. They settled on a time for her to meet him the next day. Collin was just about to knock on his father's office door when the two of them finally emerged. Bennett told him that all was good and that the first installment of the dowry would be made the next day. Happily, Collin pulled his fiancé into his arms and gave her a passionate hug and kiss.

If Bennett were correct the bride's family would not be able to afford the wedding that his son deserved. After the happy couple left he had his connections do some digging. He found out that Darcy's mother had married a multi-millionaire and divorced him two years ago and received a seven figure settlement which she already wasted away leaving only the nice house, car, and a few dollars in their accounts. So, Darcy was not the first gold-digger in the family, it was their family tradition. He thought he could use this knowledge to his advantage. His cock grew erect with the possibilities that this presented.

On the ride back to her place Darcy was ecstatic as not only would she get her man but his millions when she divorced him after she grew tired of him in a couple of years. They briefly discussed the dowry and she assured him that she had called her family when she was in his dad's office and they were on board but would have to pay in installments as their funds were tied up. She thought it was a harmless lie as she would be able to satisfy Bennett.

As Collin drove Darcy dipped her fingers inside of her panties and scooped some of her cream and fed it to her fiancé. Then she deftly unzipped his fly and worked his staff free and began stroking it lightly. She could tell that she was successfully distracting him from the serious issues, "Now sweetie that is enough of that, it is time to have fun. Mommy has a surprise for you when we get to my place."

The promise of whatever Darcy had in mind when coupled with her slow jacking of his member caused Collin to throw all caution to the wind as he drove like a maniac reaching Darcy's in record time. Upon arrival he quickly tucked his stiff cock away and the pair raced to her door. Darcy ran to her bedroom tossing her shoes and clothes to the floor as she went. Following her example he did the same. They literally jumped into her bed.

At first, the love making was ridiculously hot but nothing unusual. She made sure to have Collin kiss her feet and pussy as it turned her on that just a little bit earlier his father had sucked all over her feet and licked her slit. Then rolling on to her side she commanded, " little boy eat my ass hole. Come on mother fucker if you want my surprise you will get busy!"

This was not a chore for Collin as he loved eating her ass hole partly because she would play with his cock with her feet as he worked his tongue into her bowels. However, this time, she was being savage in her foot play. Darcy kicked and yanked on his cock causing him to wince in pain that was also somehow pleasurable. Now Darcy was teasing herself while she enjoyed her complete control over him.

"Now it is time for your surprise. I know what you've have wanted to do ever since we met. Fuck my ass, that is right I want you to fuck my ass hard without even any lube, it is now or never," she cooed as she gave his balls one last kick. She scrambled to her knees and waggled her plump ass at him. She had never let him fuck her back door before as she wanted to keep one piece of forbidden fruit from him until he put a ring on it. Wasting no time Collin got into position.

Nervously he placed the head of his thicker than average member at her entrance, he could not believe that she insisted on no lube. He hoped that the saliva he had deposited would help some. Impatiently Darcy pushed her rosebud against his manhood. Taking the hint he pushed in not stopping until his erection was balls deep Darcy let out a squeal of pain but growled for him to get on with it and fuck her hard..

His cock had never been in such a tight spot so it took him several strokes until he could catch a rhythm. Soon, he was pounding her furiously, it felt like skin was being ripped from his cock. Darcy lowered her shoulders to the mattress and started frigging herself as she matched Collin's fevered rhythm. Their hips crashing together the combined sound of their bodies coming together, as well as their groaning echoing off of the walls.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Collin screamed as he poured a massive load into her shitty depths. Darcy could actually feel his cock explode inside of her which set off her own orgasm. They fell to the bed and as they recovered Darcy licked the residue from his cock. Then he was even more surprised when she sat her ass on his face and demanded that he eat her chocolate cream pie.

They spent the rest of the evening in more traditional smooching until Collin had to go home as he had to be alert for work in the morning. As for Darcy she had a busy day of her own planned. Right at 8:00 in the morning she went to her uncle's law office and showed him the pre-nuptial agreement. It took him several minutes to read over it making little clicking sounds as he came to each new part.

"My dear you were a fool to sign this without reading it first or bringing it to me. This is the most iron-clad agreement I have ever seen. You had better either call off the engagement or plan to stay married at least 20 years. You are getting virtually nothing if you divorce within five years and do not fare much better after that," then taking a deep breath he continued.

"Do you realize that even if he decided to divorce you for any reason you still get nothing. He can have all of the affairs he wishes and if you divorce him you are entitled to nothing. But, if you have a single affair he can leave you penniless. So, my advice is to make him incredibly happy, fuck him whenever he wishes. If he wants you to lick his ass hole or armpits do it. If he wants to play piss games do it! You have signed up to be his plaything as well as doing all of the day to day things that a wife does with her husband," he finished waiting for her reaction.

She was shocked that her uncle had told her that there would be no way of breaking the contract. She could not even set Collin up with a prostitute and catch him in the act. She decided to go through with the wedding so that her mother, sister, and herself would not end up homeless. When she stood up she saw that her uncle had pushed back his chair and pulled out his cock. Darcy knew it was time to pay him for his services. Without a word she got on her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. It never took long for him to cum. With the payment made she straightened out her skirt and walked out.

The next stop was her future father-in-law's to make the first installment toward the dowry. She kept telling herself that she hated the idea of having sex with the older man but she was also excited to see what exactly he would have her do with him. Besides, she could not wait to shower and change underwear. Bennett heard the car pull in and answered the door wearing nothing but his underwear.

Wasting absolutely no time he pulled Darcy tightly into his arms and pushed his tongue into her mouth as deep as it would go. Their hot kiss grew in passion as she quickly gave into the lust and put her arms around his neck. They were already humping against each other. Breaking the kiss Bennett nuzzled his nose against her armpit and found that she had not showered passing the first part of the test. He would soon see if she were still wearing yesterday's panties.

"Fuck, You are damn hot! Now come with me." he growled. When they got to the bedroom he slowly undress her taking his time to admire his future daughter-in-law's sexy body. When she was in nothing but her panties, sure enough it was the same pair that he had hole punched the day before, the final test was passed. After sliding out of his own undies he pushed Darcy back on the bed and climbed between her legs. Seductively he ran his hands all over the silky material.

Then, wrapping his hands around her thighs he dove face first into the wet silky crotch of her panties. The aroma was overpowering as he began to suck and lick up her juices through the material. Darcy had been determined not to show him that she was enjoying herself but it did not take but a couple of minutes before she was humping his face. Suddenly, Bennett backed away and yanked her panties off.

Both of them were on fire as Bennett used the panties to gather up some of her juices. He paused only for a moment to admire her beautiful pussy then without a word he rammed his cock into her. His thrusts were unrelenting taking Darcy's breath away. She wrapped her ankles around his thighs and clawed at his back, "Oh yes, Mother Fucker!"

The bed complained with each hard thrust as Bennett knew he would be cumming very soon. In a moment of rational thinking when he was sure that Darcy had orgasmed he pulled his cock out of her and sprayed his spunk all over her belly and chest. Thick white goblets drifted across her skin while he caught his breath. After seeing Darcy scooping up some of his jiz and eating it he helped himself to some of the gooey discharge licking up her stomach to clean up the remnants of their fun.

When Bennett reach her boobs he motorboated them sucking licking and biting aggressively from armpit to armpit. At first, he was not aware that he was licking up the sweat from her pits but found that he liked her salty taste. It did not take long for every bit of his cum to disappear from her body.

However, there was the matter of their juices on his cock and balls and in her pussy. This was quickly resolved as Bennett rolled Darcy on top of him into the sixty-nine position. Hungrily he devoured her cream pie as she expertly cleaned his genitals. All he could see in this position was her sexy ass which he started to caress while pulling the cheeks apart to get a look at her rosebud.

hotpup
hotpup
1,981 Followers