Darcy's Dowry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit yes, use it and abuse it," Katy answered hoping Bennett knew that this was a onetime surrender. Her hips flinched with each strike with her juices running down to her rectum. The smell of her honey was intoxicating causing Bennett to dive in and drink all he could before sucking on her clit. Katy moaned when he pushed a finger inside and the moans grew louder with each finger he added.

Finally, he added his thumb stretching her pussy as wide as it had been since childbirth. Her hips came up to meet each of his thrusts as he fisted her pussy. Katy lost track of her orgasms as they rolled into one another. Needing to cum himself Bennett pulled out and watched her Slit return to near normal size. Then picking up her feet he braced them on his shoulders and thrust his cock home into her depths. Evidently Katy was not finished cumming as she diddled her clit furiously as they fuck.

It was one of the hardest and quickest fucks of Bennett's life. Panting he fell to the mattress and nuzzled his face against her feet. With the hour up Katy got dressed. Bennett stopped her before she could leave, "You know if you bring one of your daughters for a threesome every hour would count double. And, if the two of you give me a show perhaps I will give you all a bonus against the account. Think about it, I bet it would be a lot of fun."

"That would be fucking lesbian incest, you're even crazier than I figured," but thoughts of which daughter she would bring over already crept into her head. She tried to shake them away but could not.

"That is exactly what makes it sexy and exciting," he coolly replied. He gave her plump ass a swat as she sauntered out the door giving him a show as she went. The next few days found one or two of the DeBerg women coming around but never again did he have three trysts in one day which was fine with him. Watching porn had taken a tumble as he had plenty of the real thing.

Wedding plans were going along swimmingly and the bills were piling up which was fine with Bennett As that increased the amount of sex he was getting. He was not concerned as the three ladies were more than keeping up their end of the bargains. Part of him thought that Jane and Katy might continue to have fun with him even after their debt was paid.

It was a few days later Katy made an appointment with him for her and Darcy to discuss final wedding arrangements including the logistics of the ceremony and reception. Disappointment swept over Bennett when the ladies came and actually buzzed around chatting about the plans and deciding the positioning of certain items. It was decided that Collin would stay at his father's house the night before the wedding and have his bachelor party there guaranteeing that he would not be late.

As their chatter went on Bennett was getting more and more depressed, maybe he would ask one of them to stay for a bit of fun. Just when it looked hopeless both ladies stood up and dropped their dresses to the floor revealing matching lingerie. That was his signal to make his clothes disappear. Darcy instructed her future father-in-law to lay on the floor while her mom moved two chairs next to Bennett positioning one at his head and the other at his mid-section.

As Katy sat by his head and Darcy at his waist they removed their shoes. Darcy started the action by grinding her foot against his balls then proceeded to give him a masterful foot job while her mom rubbed her feet in Bennett's face. He had never had two pairs of feet at once and was loving the experience as he sucked Katy's feet into his mouth one after another, not missing a millimeter as he caressed them. Suddenly all the action stopped.

Mere seconds later the gals had switched. Resuming the action putting Bennett on cloud nine. This did not continue for long as it was not doing a lot for Katy and Darcy other than having a feeling of control. Moving the chairs away they joined him on the floor and shared his cock, taking turns sucking on the balls and the stiff member. He could just reach the front clasp of their bras and let their breasts free running his hands through their hair while warning them he was about to cum.

Hearing that Katy took over jacking his cock until he sprayed thick globs of spunk over all four of their boobs. The women then laid down with him one on each side. He took turns hungrily helping them eat his jiz from their own chests. Giving him a few minutes to recover the women took turns kissing and caressing him before Katy mounted his cock and Darcy sat on his face.

The sensations were overwhelming for Bennett between the taste and smell of the cunt on his face, seeing nothing but a big butt, the contractions of the tight pussy wrapped around his cock and the sounds of their moans. He was in another world. The women were refraining from touching each other but when Darcy nodded her head the two of them switched places giving Bennett a new distinct set of sensations. His face was absolutely flooded with pussy juice.

When Bennett recognized the unmistakable signs of the women cumming one right after the other it was enough to set him off and he exploded his load into Darcy's channel. Checking the time Bennett noticed that it had been only an hour and a half. Perhaps they could stay for another half an hour and help him fulfill one of his kinky fantasies

As he licked Katy's ass cheeks he proposed, "If you two give me a very passionate girl on girl show for the next half an hour I am willing to credit you five hours for these two hours.. What do you say? Otherwise, it will be only counted as four hours with you taking turns eating out my ass hole and mouth fucking my feet among other kinky things that I have always wanted to experience."

The two women thought about it for a minute as neither option was ideal. Given the choice however, earning an extra hour for some incestual activity sounded better. Timidly they approached one another then softly kissed. Katy remembered her college days and the fun she had with her sorority sisters and took the lead knowing that Bennett would not be satisfied unless the action was steamy.

Katy quickly reached out and caressed Darcy's breast before wrapping one arm around her daughter's waist. Then She pushed Darcy's head to her breasts, "Come on baby girl nurse on mommy's tits like you did when you were small. That is right suck them hard and deep!"

With one hand on his cock Bennett watched a bit shocked that the mom and daughter were actually going for it. Darcy was surprised at how much she liked suckling on another woman's breasts and she found that it was more special because of the fact that it was her mom's breasts making it even hotter for her. Reaching between them Katy dipped a finger into her daughter's pussy licking off the honey.

Bennett got out the strap-on he had just in case the ladies wanted it laying it near them. Curiosity led Darcy to kiss down her mother's abdomen until the lush curls of Katy's pussy tickled her face. Knowing all of the ways she liked her own pussy orally satisfied Darcy teased her mom's outer lips before swiping her tongue into the honey hole. Katy responded with a deep moan before pulling away long enough to get them into a sixty-nine. The scene caused Bennett to stroke his rod faster in pure delight.

It was not long before both ladies bathed each other's faces with their juices. Losing all track of time they spent well over an hour playing together culminating in taking turns fucking each other's pussies hard and deep with the strap-on. It was only then that Bennett let himself cum. At this rate the dowry and wedding would be paid for in no time, Bennett needed to think of some more ways to spend money for the bride and groom's joyful day.

The three women took turns satisfying Bennett's libido. He began to wonder about a letdown after the wedding. The interesting thing to him was that he had the feeling that it was becoming more than just fucking between him and Katy. They would spend a lot of time after making love just talking and getting to know one another. Evidently Jane had not been keeping track of the number of hours as single-handedly she worked off all of the hours for the wedding and unknowingly worked off some of the dowry.

Collin's best man and Bennett held a bachelor party for Collin. It was the usual affair complete with a stripper who, of course, gave lap dances saving the best one for Collin. Little did Collin know but she was just the warm-up act. After Bennett put a blindfold on his son a second dancer emerged from the kitchen. The other guys hooted and hollered; she was a knockout.

Feeling a huge pair of tits being ground in his face Collin tried to catch one in his mouth. Reaching behind her neck the woman let the halter top fall from her chest. Then simultaneously she grabbed his cock with one hand and removed the blindfold with her other hand. At first, Collin just enjoyed the treat in front of him, sucking her hard nipple into his mouth.

Looking up as he suckled on the tit a sudden realization came to him, it was his soon to be sister-in-law, Jane. After days of her begging Bennett finally relented and let Jane be the finale of the evening's entertainment. Collin started to pull away but she held him firmly in place giving his member several more hard strokes through his clothes. Purring, "Surprise my almost brother-in-law! I am your bachelor party present, yours for the entire night. But first a little show for your friends."

Giving his cock one last hard stroke Jane got up and turned around and while rubbing her ass in his face she pulled off her jeans revealing her silky bikini panties. She proceeded to glide around the room teasing the party guests allowing a couple to cop a quick feel of her tits. Returning to Collin she had him take off her thigh high stockings, grabbing each of them from him she tossed them to excited revelers.

Making the rounds again she suddenly turned and slipped out of the panties throwing them directly in Collin's face. The moment of truth had arrived for Jane as she had been jealous of Darcy for landing such a hunk. She was determined to experience him at least one time and this was the perfect opportunity for her. Spreading her butt cheeks and bending at her waist she pushed her backside into Collin's face and danced away before taking his hand, "Come with me."

Looking over at his dad for approval not sure if he should do this. It was not as if he had been one hundred percent faithful to Darcy but intended to be once they tied the knot. Little did he know that he was likely headed into a limited open marriage of sorts. It seemed forever until Bennett smiled and nodded at Collin as he already knew what a great sex partner Jane was.

Like a tom cat in heat Collin followed the sway of Jane's hips to a bedroom. Jane blew the rest of the guys a kiss as she left. The guests pondered whether to stay around to get a report from Collin but after a few minutes Bennett assured them that Collin would not be out until the morning. So, they finished their drinks and headed out.

Bennett headed to his office and turned on his monitor and watched his son with Jane. He hit the record button as Jane had requested with the agreement that the recording would remain in his custody but she could come over and watch it whenever she wished. As Jane quickly made his clothes disappear she whispered to Collin that his father was recording their activity for their future viewing pleasure.

Something had come over her as she took off Collin's clothes that it would be even hotter if Collin knew about the taping resulting in her being up front about it as she wanted him to be able to enjoy the video with or without her later. Collin, at first, was stricken and tempted to make his dad stop the recording but he knew that Bennett would continue to watch even if the recording were stopped and this way Collin would have some great jack off material if there was ever a loll in his sex life with Darcy.

"We will not leave this room until you have, at least, kissed and fucked all three of my holes. Now, kiss my mother fucking ass!" Jane demanded as she climbed onto the bed on all fours waggling her ass at Collin. He was not about to let her challenge be unmet. Joining her he gave her rump a couple hard swats before burying his face in the soft flesh of her butt.

Not wasting much time on the cheeks he proceeded quickly to her deep crevice and stabbed his tongue into her ass hole. Something was getting in the way of his tongue. Then he saw that a string was sticking out. Pulling on it a bead popped free. He gave it a hard yank and the complete set of six anal beads came out causing Jane to let out a yelp.

"Yours I believe," Collin remarked as he pushed them into her mouth. Now he was free to drill his tongue deep into her puckering hole. He wondered what he would find inside of her twat as her backdoor had yielded to him enough that he decided it was time for the next step. Without any warning he lined up his member and shoved it into her shitty depths.

"Fuck yes" Jane yelled as she felt the invader ram deep and Collin's hand giving her ass several smacks. In a way Collin was disappointed as he shot a load into her after only a few strokes. Recouping his wits quickly he moved so that Jane could use her mouth to clean his cock. She kept sucking until he shot his second load into her throat. Jane was happy that, at this moment, she was with Collin instead of Bennett as she was sure that Collin would be able to orgasm for a third time, this time in her waiting pussy.

Once his cock was clean Collin kissed down her body eagerly sucking and biting roughly on her nipples. His love making was almost never like this but his partner seemed into it so he went for it. The aroma wafting up from her nether region got his attention. Running his hands through her pubic hair he parted her pussy lips and feasted on her honey pot, "You are such a naughty little girl having sex with your sister's fiancé, you need to be punished!"

Leaning over her with her legs spread wide he was about to do something that he had never thought of doing before. Parting her lips he exposed her turgid joy button and gave it a pinch. Then raising his hand he swatted her right on the center of her mound causing Jane to jump and squeal. Jane reached up and grabbed onto Collin's cock and smiled. Seeing her reaction he smacked her twat again and again as she pleaded for more. With her juices running free she had enough after about ten swats.

"Collin, fuck me, give me this cock, I need it inside my wet ass pussy," Jane gasped giving his cock a hard jerk. Collin was sure that her crotch would hurt in the morning, it was only a shame that he couldn't tell through her forest of hair how red she was. Pushing her knees up to her shoulders he slammed full force into her dripping snatch. Once their hard pounding rhythm was established Collin brought one of her feet to his mouth and sucked on it, he was sure glad that she was so limber.

Moving her hands to her clit and nipples Jane thrust her hips up wildly with each stroke of Collin's prick. Their fucking was savage. As Collin felt his orgasm about to happen he let go of her feet and groaned out as he let loose another load of his spunk filling her womb before falling to the bed. Jane could not count how many times she came as she pushed Collin off of her. In no time at all both of them fell asleep. They woke up a couple of times during the night and had more subdued sex.

"My body is yours whenever you want it, Darcy will not need to know," Jane cooed kissing Collin passionately as they got dressed.

Jane headed home in need of a nap as the wedding was only ten hours away. It was agreed that Bennett would stay home directing the action of caterers, musicians and the like.

Jane would be responsible for getting Darcy to her wedding which left Katy to keep Collin busy until his best man arrived as they didn't want either the nervous bride or groom to stray and be missing in action. When Jane went to Darcy's bedroom the bride was standing in nothing but her sumptuous bra and panties. Flustered Darcy blurted, "Thanks for the great Bachelorette Party last week but I am so fucking nervous, I cannot seem to calm down."

"Maybe I can help with that, "Jane answered pushing her sister down on the bed next to the wedding gown. After unfastening the bra she yanked off Darcy's panties. Then sucking on her older sibling's tits for a couple of minutes Jane attached her mouth to Darcy's clit while finger fucking her vagina. It took less than five minutes for Darcy to have several rolling orgasms.

To her surprise Jane's attention to her pussy had actually served to calm her down. They spent the next hour getting ready for the big day. They would save the last minute things until they got to Bennett's house, like putting on the veil and touching up their makeup. Meanwhile, Collin having just awakened was pacing his bedroom in nothing but a pair of shorts when Katy knocked and let herself in.

"Here I brought you a glass of sweet tea. I want you to be alert this evening. This is when I am supposed to lecture you on treating my Darcy right but I won't put you through that," smiling as she put both glasses of tea on his desk. She had figured that giving the warning to him fell on her shoulders as Darcy's father would be a no show. At the last minute though she decided against it as she already knew that Collin would be a wonderful husband for Darcy.

"Instead I think this will do..." Katy purred as she dropped to her knees and yanked off his shorts. She sucked his entire cock into her throat in a single swallow. Collin had no time to stop her and after a couple of seconds he no longer wanted too instead he wrap his fingers in her hair as she mouth fucked him. Masterfully she used her hands on his balls and prostate causing the young man to spurt into her gullet in no time. Collin was totally speechless as Katy took off her clothes.

"I know that you have fucked both of my daughters. Why should they have all of the fun? Now get over here and eat my twat and fuck me before we are out of time," Katy implored him as she tweaked her nipples with her legs spread.. There was no way that Collin could resist the sexy mature woman before him as he found his way between her meaty thighs.

No sooner had he swiped his tongue across her slit then Katy wrapped her legs around his back and grabbed him by his hair holding Collin in place. Katy's juices were delicious a bit stronger and not as sweet as her daughter's but just as wonderful. Suddenly his face was flooded with her honey and before he knew it she had rolled him over and had mounted his cock.

"Now young man, fuck your soon to be mother. Give me your spunk mother fucker," she commanded as she rode his manhood cowgirl. None of Collin's previous partners had used their pussy muscles as perfectly as Katy was, at this rate he wouldn't last long. It did not matter though as Katy was on the verge of orgasm herself. They came together and rolled apart from each other leaving Collin to get dressed.

Everything seemed to be coming together under Bennett's supervision as the decorators were finishing up and the caterers and musicians were on time. Seeing that things were under control he walked upstairs and knocked on Darcy's door. After letting himself in he told Jane to take over downstairs while he had a short chat with his soon to be daughter in law.

"You look amazing, Collin is lucky to have such a beautiful bride. That dress really shows everything off especially your big butt and these mammoth tits," he growled as he cupped both breasts in his hands squeezing them softly. Then he held up a mint condition 1904 penny telling her that it was the same one his wife had worn in her shoe on their wedding day.