Darcy's Dowry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that he had devoured all of the cream Bennett sucked on her clit while flicking his

tongue all over it. He did not stop until Darcy gushed another river of honey into his mouth, her entire body going rigid as she came. Likewise, with his cock spotless, Darcy sucked every inch of his thick member deep into her throat and earnestly fucked it with her mouth resulting in Bennet cumming right after she did flooding her throat.

Both of them were fairly well worn out as Darcy slid off of him. Bennett glanced over at the sexy young woman lying beside him causing him to salivate once again. Her ass rose from her backside as if in invitation, an invitation he would not refuse. Straddling her legs Bennett placed his hands on her derriere parting the cheeks as he leaned down and licked the length of her crack.

For the next 15 minutes he made love to her ass with his hands and mouth concluding by tongue-fucking her ass hole. Bennett's technique was different than Collin's, Darcy did not know which she enjoyed more. The advantage in Bennett's loving, for the moment, was that she did not have to play footsie with him. She could just lay there and enjoy it while frigging herself to yet another orgasm.

After a little more fooling around Bennett sent her to shower and leave. However, he kept her panties as a souvenir. Darcy had an exciting time with Bennett but felt guilty so she called up her mother and told her about the dowry that Bennett was making her comply with. They both knew that Darcy would marry Collin to keep their family out of the poor house but for Darcy's mom the Dowry was a step too far.

Later that afternoon Bennett was relaxing sipping on a cold drink, checking on his stocks when the doorbell rang. Looking out the window he saw a middle-aged woman that he had never met Impatiently tapping her foot. His first thought was that she was incredibly hot but something told him that she was trouble. Cautiously he opened the door ready for anything, or so he thought.

"Where the fuck do you get off using my daughter like a whore? How dare you demand sex with her as a dowry?" Katy DeBerg demanded as she slapped both sides of Bennett's face. She was a more mature version of her daughter. Her hips were wider, her ass a size or two larger, and her breasts were at least as big as Darcy's. But, if you pictured them at the same age they could be sisters.

"You must be Darcy's mother. It is nice to meet you. Come on in. Let us talk," Benett said even as he grabbed her hand to prevent another swat. Katy was fuming as he guided her to the sofa. While he was not forcing her to move his actions made it clear that she needed to have a seat. There was a very tense moment of silence as Bennett recovered his composure with Katy's still shooting daggers at him.

Bennett: "She does not have to have sex with me. All you need do is to pay the $25,000 cash dowry. It is a tradition in this family going back over three hundred years when a male offspring gets married. Just as when a female gets married we are prepared to pay the same amount."

Katy: "This is the fucking 21st century not the old days. Dowries went out with the dinosaurs. You already know we do not have the money. This is barbaric."

Bennett: "Nonetheless she pays or does not marry my son. And, if you know what is good for your family Collin will never hear of this arrangement."

Katy: "Darcy was right you are a mother fucking son of a bitch!" Isn't there any room for negotiation?"

Bennett: "It is 100 hours of sex to pay the dowry which works out to $250 per hour of her time which seems pretty generous to me," as he said it he realized how much like prostitution it sounded like which caused him to re-think it only for a moment, but he had no other solution to honor the family custom.

Katy: "Surely, something can be worked out?" she was nearly begging now.

Bennett: "It is 100 hours of sex or nothing and that just covers the dowry, unless you are willing to help your daughter pay off the debt," he said looking straight at her bountiful breasts. He would wait to bring up how the wedding was to be paid for later.

Katy: "What the fuck you ass hole! Are you suggesting that I should fuck you like a common trollop?" she fired back in a rage. Truth be told she had already thought that he would propose this when she rang the doorbell knowing she would likely agree to save her daughter from some of this madness.

Bennett: "Take it or leave it. The dowry will be paid one way or another. You can leave right now and Darcy will continue to pay the full tab or you can take off your blouse and bra and begin helping her right now," not sure which way Katy would decide but it was likely she would want to help Darcy knowing that she had fucked her ex-husband to get at his money and this was not much different.

Katy: "Son of a bitch...if all you want is a body to fuck here I am," she bellowed back at him as she angrily yanked off the blouse and bra. She was seething even as she saw the large bulge in his pants.

Bennett: "Let us see the rest of you, strip! I want to see if you are worth it," he knew that he was being an ass hole at the moment. He rationalized it was a bit justified as the only reason Darcy and Katy were here was that they wanted Collin's and his money and were willing to do anything to get it..

Huffing Katy ripped off her shoes then standing up yanked off her pants. Next, leaning against the arm of the sofa she worked her knee high stockings down her legs and discarded them. Getting back up and turning away from Bennett She slid her bikini panties off. As she bent over Bennett could clearly observe the wet spot in the crotch. She spun around and slung the undies in his face.

"Holy fuck, yes, your body is indeed one I want to fuck," gasping at the hot mature woman before him as his shirt came off followed instantly by the remainer of his clothes. Scooting forward he motioned for Katy to get on her knees as he spread his legs. There were several moments of hesitation until she reluctantly got down and took his member into her mouth.

Katy loved sucking cocks even under duress. Methodically she worked her tongue all around his rod paying attention to his piss slit and the area just under his mushroom head. As she swallowed him whole she squeezed and teased his balls. With his hand wrapped in her brunette hair he grunted, "Fuck me with those big boobs! Make me spray your tits!"

Giving his cock one last hard suck Katy moved up and captured his stiffy between her breasts and masterfully fucked his cock. Bennett was enjoying the feeling as well as the sight of his cock disappearing and reappearing from her cleavage. It was not long before her chest and neck were coated in his spunk. He extracted himself and admired the results.

Somehow invigorated he joined her on the carpet and helped her on to her back. It was as if he were memorizing what her thickly forested pussy looked like as he stared at it for a long beat. Her clit was prominently sticking out from the glistening folds of her cunt. Climbing between her thighs he ran his fingers through the soft curls that surrounded her mound. He then buried his face in her pussy while he eagerly swallowed up every drop of her honey as it freely flowed from her.

"Oh fucking hell," Katy grunted as she put her hands on Bennett's head. When he sucked her clit into his mouth and began scraping it with his teeth and biting it she slammed her pussy up to him while entangling her fingers in his hair nearly pulling it out. When Bennett shoved two fingers into her pussy and one into her ass hole Katy clamped his head between her thighs like a vice.

Rolling orgasms ripped one after another through Katy's body until she pushed his head away gasping for her breath. But Bennett was not finished yet. Giving her a couple of minutes to recover he rolled her on to her stomach and kissed her ass. Once it was apparent to him that she had sufficiently regained her breath he helped her to her knees. Taking aim he pushed his rigid member into her glistening pussy.

Their pounding was intense as Katy met each of his thrusts by pushing back into Bennett's hips. His balls slapped wildly against her crotch while she worked her Cagle muscles against the intruding cock. Not caring that her breasts were covered in his spunk Bennett held onto them as if they were handles while squeezing them. Katy's back arched as yet another orgasm ripped through her.

Feeling his spunk rise up from his balls Bennett quickly pulled out and instantly shot a load covering her ass in a smaller amount of his sticky goo. While he was still recovering Katy crawled over and took his semi-hard cock and his balls into her mouth and cleaned off their juices. Climbing back on to the sofa he pulled Katy upon his lap and played with and sucked her tits, "For a gold-digging slut you are a fantastic fuck. Next time I might just test out your ass hole! We have not spoken about the wedding yet."

As Katy teased his limp member while straddling his thighs he continued to speak, "This is the perfect setting for their wedding. I can just picture the wedding. I see Darcy descending the grand staircase here in the mansion with my spunk dripping from her pussy. Even with the venue costing nothing it will still take several thousand dollars for them to have the wedding they deserve. As you know it is custom for the bride's parents to pay for the wedding."

Judging from the sudden change in Katy's facial expression Bennett knew that she caught the implication in his message. Sighing already in surrender she pleaded, "How do you expect me to fuck you enough to pay for the wedding. Combined with my otherwise busy schedule and the fucking for the dowry there is not enough time. You are fucking nuts!"

Smirking as a lightning bolt hit him he answered, "Well my dear it just depends on how much you spend on the wedding as to how many hours it will take. Besides, you have another adult daughter do not you, Jane I believe it is and Darcy said she just turned nineteen. She could help pay for the wedding; it could be her secret gift to her sister. After all, Darcy should not have to pay for her own nuptials."

"I do not believe you! You know full well that my ex-husband has washed his hands of us or you would not be proposing any of this shit. he won't even walk Darcy down the aisle. Now you want me to involve Jane in your sexcapades! Shithead,you already worked it out that somehow you will get all the sex you want from us, but do not fucking count on Jane," she slapped his face again knowing the opposite of what she said was true as Jane was into older men and would jump at the opportunity to have sex with him.

Suddenly they heard a car pulling up in front and from the purring of the engine he knew it was his son's car. In a flash they put back on their clothing except Katy could not find her panties and she still had his cum splattered on her tits and ass. When Collin and Darcy walked in Bennett and Katy were seated on opposite ends of the couch. The couple was surprised to see their parents together.

After Bennett invited them to have seats he explained that Katy had come over to discuss preliminary plans for the wedding. The four of them spent the next couple of hours making plans deciding that the wedding could happen in about six weeks. It would be a lot of work but it could be done. Bennett said that his wedding present would be a two week first class honeymoon to anywhere they wished to go.

After the couple left Katy told Bennett that she would explain things to Jane but it would be up to her if she gave into his sick ideas of payment. To his surprise she initiated a passionate kiss before leaving.

Strings were pulled to get things ready for the wedding. Katy was surprised that she still had some reliable connections that helped in securing the bridal party's dresses and having the wedding gown and the rest properly fitted in time, something that usually takes months. Bennett had little trouble finding a caterer and band so that Collin and Darcy could pick the menu and the music. It was the day after Katy's first visit that Bennett had somewhat of a surprise visitor.

No sooner had he opened the door than a hot young lady stormed in, a smile on her face. He figured that this had to be Jane. The thought of what was in store for him set his mouth watering. The 19 year old girl swooped in behind him and unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants and underwear to his knees. Then wrapping her arms around him, "Mr. Richards I'm here to help pay for my sister's wedding."

"That is absolutely great! I am sure your mom appreciates your sacrifice for Darcy. Oh yes, that is wonderful!" he had the feeling that it was not a sacrifice for Jane at all as he was already enjoying her hands playing with his genitals. Her hands left his cock just long enough to drop her sundress to the floor leaving her in nothing but skimpy bikini panties and close toed shoes.

"Mom says that you are pretty kinky, into ass play and the like. She also says that you love women's feet. So, before I let you do anything else with me you must show me how much you desire feet. I think you will find that my feet are very nasty, the smelliest and sweatiest you've ever had access too not to mention the gift of my toe jam just for you!" Jane was challenging him now as she was curious to see if he were for real. She liked having her feet worshipped but liked other things better.

Giving his ass a playful swat Jane took a seat in his recliner as Bennett stripped out of his clothes. Jane licked her lips as he was the perfect example of her fantasy older man as he was still in shape and she loved his salt and pepper hair. She also figured that older guys mostly knew how to make their partners happy in bed as they knew if they made the lady happy they would be repaid several times over. Without hesitation Bennett sat down on the floor before her and picked up one of her feet..

As he was untying her shoe and working it off of her foot Jane ground her other foot against his cock roughly. The shoe grinding against his member caused him to let out a grunt. That was quickly forgotten as he freed her foot and a strong pungent smell erupted from her slim foot. Bringing it up to his nose he inhaled deeply but she immediately ripped it away as she presented him with the other foot.

Once both shoes were off he captured both feet in his hands and buried his entire face against them. His member was as hard as he could ever remember it, so hard it hurt. The smell and taste were intoxicating as he bathed her feet with his mouth making sure to clean between her toes. When he let go of one of her feet she promptly began giving him a very pleasurable foot job. It was not long before he let go of a stream of semen on her feet and ankles.

Getting up on his knees he leaned in for a deep kiss making her taste her foot sweat. After he ran his hands over the curve of her tits he stood up and pulled Jane to her feet and escorted her to his king bed. They wrestled around on the bed both of them trying to take control of their passionate lovemaking. Neither of them won the battle but both of them won the war.

Bennett savagely kissed her breasts as Jane finger fucked his ass hole. This was followed by Jane sitting on Bennett's face allowing him to eat her pussy to several orgasms as she tortured Bennett's cock and balls. When they finally fucked in missionary it was far from loving as their hips pounded together driving into each other hard. They spent a full two hours having wild sex.

Once Jane had left Bennett went to his home office and caught up on some of his work but after a couple of hours he needed a break as Jane had taken a lot out of him. He laid down thinking he would only need a half hour rest. The next thing he knew he was awakened by THE AROMA OF a big naked ass in his face. As the ass covered his face completely a voice said, "You should not leave your back door unlocked. I rang the bell but no one answered so I went around and let myself in."

At first,, he did not recognize the voice but the ass was definitely familiar; it was Darcy come to make another dowry payment. Taking the offered ass in his hands he lovingly caressed it as he buried his mouth deep into her crack and began tonguing her rosebud. When Darcy leant forward to suck his cock he switched his attention to her pussy. Bennett could not believe how sweet her honey was.

Thinking ahead he scooped some of the juice up and pushed it into her back door. While he did this Darcy was expertly deep throating him. He did not know how much stamina he had left so when he felt his orgasm getting close he extricated himself and wasted no time climbing behind her and pushed his cock into her bowels. Darcy cried out in pain as she had expected Bennett's cock to enter her pussy. It took a moment for her to recover then pushed back to accept his rigid rod deep inside her most private of all holes.

The pounding was intense as Bennett loved the marvelous view of his cock defiling her rectum. While she strummed her clit Bennett teased and squished her breasts. With one final hard push Bennett flooded her in his jiz at the same time as she brought herself off. When Darcy fell to the bed Bennett crawled between her legs and feverishly ate out her chocolate cream pie.

It did not taste as wonderful as her pussy but he loved the contrast of the somewhat sour and pungent taste when compared with the sweetness of the pussy Finding it a great occasional treat. It was not surprising to him that he did not obtain another erection but nonetheless he enjoyed emptying juices. With both of them somewhat recovered they went to shower together.

Before turning on the water Bennett aimed his penis at the young lady and let loose a stream of his piss hitting her boobs and working on down to her crotch. Somewhat to his surprise she smiled and rubbed the urine into her skin. With his stream still flowing Darcy went to her knees and began drinking directly from his member until the flow stopped. When she stood back up Bennett took her breasts into his mouth and licked off his own piss before getting on his knees.

Darcy knew what to do and immediately pissed into his mouth which was clamped over her pee hole. As he drank he used his hands to gather urine from the bottom of the shower to spread all over their bodies. Once Darcy's stream stopped he stood up and turned on the shower and they completely washed each other off. Bennett now knew that virtually anything would be acceptable to Darcy but figured on most of their future encounters being more vanilla with some occasional spice thrown in.

After escorting Darcy to her car Bennett was able to settle back into his normal routine. He called Collin to let him know that the first couple of installments had been made on the dowry. After dinner he watched a mindless family situation comedy. The next thing he knew he saw Katy approaching the front door. It was his lucky day, or was it? Three different women within hours for a man in his late forty's might be pushing things more than a little bit.

"I had nothing better to do so I thought I might give you another hour as payment. Besides, my pussy really needs savaged and worshipped and I figured you are just the man for the job," she breezed right past him walking straight to his bedroom. Bennett shook his head as these DeBerg women came and went like they owned the place. He did not mind as they were three sexy ladies. Who really got into sex.

Strolling into the bedroom he found Katy already sprawled out naked on the bed one hand teasing her pussy and the other pinching her nipples. Their mouths crashing together in a wildly desperate kiss. Taking her at her word he kissed down her body biting on her tits as he went. After sliding a pillow under her hips he rested his head on her thigh and proceeded to spank her pussy lips, "This cunt is mine!"