Darcy's Dowry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using one hand to steady herself Darcy lifted her foot for Bennett to place the penny inside the shoe. After taking off the shoe he briefly caressed her and gave each toe a quick kiss before inserting the penny and replacing the shoe. To her surprise Bennett burrowed his way under her dress. He found that Jane and Katy had successfully convinced her to wear the sexy crotchless panties.

Nuzzling his nose against her crotch he inhaled her sweet aroma before stabbing his tongue across her slit. The situation seemed surreal to Darcy as here she was standing in her wedding dress with her father in law between her legs pleasuring her. In all of her dreaming about this day this scenario never occurred to her ; she was gob smacked. As he continued to pleasure her pussy he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. Hungrily he feasted on her, nibbling on her joy button until she came.

Figuring that Bennett was done Darcy turned away to put both hands on the table while she recovered but this only resulted in his face landing against her bountiful derriere which he happily hugged. After luxuriating and caressing her ass briefly he stood up and flipped her dress up, "remember Darcy I told you that you would be dripping my spunk as you descended the stairs so that is what is about to happen right now sweetie."

In vein Darcy began to vigorously protest but gave up instantaneously when Bennett bent her over the table on her knees. Conscientiously Bennett moved the layers of cloth aside getting a better look at the sexy crotchless underwear. Knowing that they did not have much time he aimed his member for her waiting vagina and shoved it deep into her. The fucking was fierce and rhythmic with Darcy having reached down to stimulate her hard clit.

"You had better fuck my son several times a day on your fancy honeymoon and whenever he wants to after that. Do you understand you fucking gold digger?" Bennett groaned as he gave her rump several swats, Darcy just grunted in the affirmative. Feeling his impending orgasm he moved his hands to her breasts and roughly played with them through her gown. With one final thrust he flooded her tunnel with an exceptionally large load of his spunk.

Bennett stayed in place deep inside of her for nearly a minute making sure that her spasming pussy thoroughly drained his pecker. As he withdrew he pulled down the back of her panties and wiped his cock off all over her mammoth cheeks and then put the undies back in place. Carefully he helped Darcy put everything back where it belonged. Hopefully, no one would be able to figure out what they had been up to. Before lowering her veil over her face they kissed passionately one last time.

It had been agreed that Bennett would give Darcy away to his son since her own father would be a no-show. Katy alerted them that all was ready with the bridesmaids waiting at the top of the grand staircase. Just before descending Bennett whispered, "You still owe me three hours but I'm sure your mother will take care of that for you. However,, whenever you want a good hard fucking, to play urine games or to satisfy any other kinky fantasy you know where you can find me."

They tightly hugged each other with Bennett taking one last opportunity to grope Darcy's rear end. The realization hit Darcy about the commitment she was making. She frowned when she realized that she could not have sex with Bennett or any other guy as it would risk divorce and her being left penniless, that is, unless Collin allowed it. She decided there was no backing out now and wrapped her arm around Bennett's elbow.

The flower girl led the way as the procession swept down the stairs and up the aisle. Bennett could not take his eyes off of Jane's backside. Every few steps Darcy heard a splat hit the floor. True to his word Bennett had filled her pussy with such an ample load of his jism that it was leaving a trail all the way to the alter. Shaking his son's hand, "she is all yours buddy."

The ceremony went off without a hitch followed by a festive reception. As Darcy danced the first dance with Collin she decided that she had made a wise decision as he was great in bed, money would no longer be an issue and she thought she actually loved him. Bennett introduced Darcy, Jane, and Katy to his other two kids William and Elizabeth; by the end of the evening they were all fast friends.

Anyone who looked closely when Collin reached up Darcy's thigh to retrieve the garter would have gotten an eyeful of her hairy vagina. To Bennett's delight William caught the garter and Elizabeth caught the bride's bouquet. The party continued well after the happy couple left for the fancy hotel where they would stay before departing the next day for their two week honeymoon.

It was a struggle for Collin to carry his bride over the threshold of their suite as she weighed almost as much as he did but he somehow managed it. As Darcy got to her feet they exchanged a long passionate kiss. Both of them were a bit worn out after the excitement and stress of the long day but that did not stop them from having wild and crazy sex. Collin did wonder why Darcy's ass had an extra salty taste.

That night Darcy let her new husband take complete control as she needed to make sure that he was wrapped around her pinky finger. After pounding her pussy and eating her fresh cream pie he took her into the bathroom and they climbed into the tub. Darcy assumed it was so that they could shower together but Collin had different ideas.

After guiding her to her knees he let out a stream of urine all over her front side then pushed his penis into her mouth. Darcy was not excited about this development but hungrily drank it down. When his bladder was empty Darcy quickly turned the tables and gave him the same treatment. Now with their bodies covered in piss they finally showered together sensually washing one another.

They spent the rest of the night making more traditional love but still took some kinky side trips including some anal action. They slept through their alarm and did not wake up until the housekeeper knocked on the door. The next few minutes were spent in terror as they were afraid that they would miss their plane. Throwing on their clothes and scooping up their other stuff they ran out the door still smelling of sex. They got to the plane with no time to spare.

Meanwhile, the action began heating up at Bennett's house as soon as the other wedding guests left leaving Bennett and Katy alone with their adult children. Because of the anticipated late hour it had been decided that Katy and Jane would stay the night. The three younger folks seemed to be getting along well together forgetting about their parent's presence so it was easy for Katy and Bennett to sneak off unnoticed. They grabbed a bottle of sparkling wine and went to Bennett's bedroom.

After a little while Jane noticed that the three of them had been abandoned, just the way she wanted it. She had wondered all evening long if William and Elisabeth would have as much fun in bed as Collin and their dad have been. Now she intended to find out by, hopefully, seducing both of them. Little did she know similar thoughts had been percolating in the siblings minds.

As soon as Jane caressed her own breast and licked her lips seductively at the other two they moved closer to her. Elizabeth made the first move giving Jane a soft kiss which was eagerly returned. For a moment William was not sure what to do first. When the lady's kiss broke though he pulled the straps of his sister's dress down exposing her tits held in place by a demicup bra. As he kissed her deeply he began to caress her tits.

Taken aback for the moment at the incestual display in front of her Jane was content to watch for a couple of minutes. Lust overcame Jane as she whipped off her own dress and went over to William and after yanking off his shoes and socks did the same with his pants and briefs. Before he knew what hit him Jane had engulfed his cock in her mouth. After removing her bra Elizabeth fed him her tits.

"His cock sure tastes great, doesn't it? You will really love his cum!" Elisabeth told Jane as she moved between the other girl's thighs and licked up Jane's slit then ate her out from clit to ass hole. If she had not been sure before Jane now knew for certain that this was not the first time that the siblings had been together sexually. The trio spent the next several hours learning every nook and cranny of each other's bodies. The siblings had no idea what their mother was up to with Bennett.

Upstairs Bennett and Katy drank a toast celebrating that the wedding was over. Then they fell into each other's arms as their clothes fell off. This was no longer Katy being forced to have sex with Bennett as part of a dowry payment rather this was her animalistic desire for raw passionate sex and her absolute desire for Bennett. Before Bennett could take the upper hand Katy was already on her knees sucking his cock into her mouth.

It was not long before he flooded her mouth with his spunk. As he caught his breath Katy climbed up on to the king bed playing with her nipples. This was an invitation that Bennett would not ignore as he quickly settled in between her mammary glands first licking up and down her cleavage before working around the base of each breast. Katy was growing impatient with his deliberate pace and pushed a tit into his mouth. Bennett immediately got the hint.

He began feverishly sucking and biting both tits while sucking them deep into his mouth. Dipping his fingers into her furry cunt he circled her clit with his thumb causing her to shudder. It was clear what he had to do next as he kissed down her belly spreading her legs apart. The aroma of her honey pulled him right in to her very wet pussy. He paid attention to every part of her pussy but, of course, special attention to her turgid joy button.

It was like riding a bucking bronco for Bennett as Katy's hips wildly thrust against his face with her fingers digging into his scalp. Katy lost count of the number of orgasms that she rolled through before squirting all over Bennett's face. Excitedly Bennett moved up her body and as they kissed deeply his cock slid effortlessly into her love tunnel. As her cunt muscles gripped his member she licked her cream from his face.

With her nails clawing into his back he rammed her like a jackhammer groaning each time she tightened her pussy around his length. Their mutual orgasm was almost violent and prolonged as their moans echoed off of the walls. Even though he was still panting from their wild fuck Bennett wanted a more fun. Still catching his breath he laid down beside Katy with his face at her ankles.

"Your feet are amazing, so sexy and smell great too!" he gasped as he pulled them to his face. The aroma was particularly intoxicating to him as her feet had been cooped up all day in tight fitting high heels and nylons. After breathing in the scents he sucked her toes into his mouth. His sucking and kissing became fevered virtually attacking her feet from heel to toe.

Devouring her feet Bennett could swear that he was close to another orgasm. But, with her feet now soaked in his saliva he rolled free and without being asked Katy took his member into her mouth and drew out the rest of his cum as she cleaned him of their juices. With both of them worn out they laid in blissful silence for several minutes.

It was Bennett who spoke first telling Katy that she had become much more than a fuck mate and that he would like to actually date and explore a real relationship with her. This brought a broad smile to Katy as she replied telling him that she felt the same and would love to start over with them actually dating. They decided to go out for a real date the next Friday night.

In the morning Katy and Bennett made slow passionate love before showering together agreeing that they would not have sex again unless the usual steps of dating led them that direction. It was to be a true new beginning With sexual activity having been romantically earned.

As for Collin and Darcy they returned from their honeymoon very much in love with Darcy, for the moment, totally forgetting about such things as the pre-nuptial agreement or the dowry. It appeared that the relationship that was originally partly based on a gold diggers' money hungry desires had turned into something much more. They were making love at least twice a day for months.

Bennett and Katy decided to make Darcy meet Bennett one last time to fulfill the last three hours of the dowry having decided that their passionate love making the night of the wedding would not count. Darcy reluctantly agreed and her and Bennett had one last afternoon of passionate sex. As for Jane and her fun with William and Elizabeth they, at least for now, have kept it casual having sex whenever the mood strikes them and they are in the same city.

I do not know if Bennet and Katy's relationship will grow and flourish or if Darcy will eventually end up penniless after divorcing Collin and what is to become of sexy Jane? Only the future will reveal the answers to these questions and much more.