All Comments on 'Dare Me Ch. 02'

by TheNakedGinger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Good start

You are off to a good start, but nothing ever developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more gay male dares

Your series is off to a good start! I'd probably take the focus away from the girl now entirely as I doubt the readers in this section are that interested in her (I know I'm not).

Maybe focus on more gay male dares from chapter 3 onwards, such as getting Brandon to receive dares from Dylan and the other pals!

BlackEsper81BlackEsper81over 5 years ago
Keep it up

This is exciting.

I wonder what the next dare ist going to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Start

You are a great storyteller.

I'm also hoping that the guys discover that he has to obey dares and have him do things he is extremely reluctant to do.

Currently you have a lot of tension building but nothing big has happened yet. I'm hoping that it gets more...climactic... in the upcoming chapters!

Keep on going, this series has real potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I hope the next dare is for Brandon to get Dylan to watch the website so he's under the effect too. :)

rafa614rafa614over 5 years ago
Great story

This is so fucking hot, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It does not add much to the story to casually describe another character as a "fag" as the narrator takes over describing what is happening with reference to that other guy. If you want to make your characters biggots and chauvenists--and you captured that nicely--why not just leave it in the dialogue and mental narration of the characters? Otherwise, it captured the stupidity of being 20something and without the capacity to say, "this is not a good approach at all" very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNakedGinger@TheNakedGinger
I've been writing erotic stories since 2015 now and have found that my style is usually focused on a loss of control for the main character. This can be humiliation, accidental exposure, mind control, or forced experiences. They're not always sexual explicitly but many are. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dare Me Ch. 01 Previous Part
Dare Me Series Info