Dare Me? - Ch. 02: The Drive Home

Story Info
A little fun on the way home leads to hot reunion.
3k words
4.29
28.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick little story of a loving married couple having a little fun with each other. The characters were originally featured in Chapter 1 of this series. This is a bit of a departure from many of my other stories, so I hope you enjoy it. If so, great. If not, that's okay too.

Constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

*****

Rhonda Gillespie, nee Casey, sat in her seat on the flight back from her annual convention, planning her trip home. She wanted to do something special for her new husband, something she was certain he would never forget. They had only been married for a little less than three months and this was the first time since their marriage they had ever been apart for more than a full day.

She thought back to the previous night as she sat in the lounge with some of the girls from her office.

"Well, guys, it's been fun, but I need to call my husband," she said, finishing her drink.

"C'mon, girlfriend," her friend, Lacie, said. "You haven't even danced with anyone and the night's still young."

"No can do, Lacie," Rhonda said. "I'm a married woman now," she added, holding up her ring. "Besides, I could never do that to him."

"Oh please," Lacie said. "That's never stopped any of us from having a little extra fun. Try it, you know you'll like it. Besides, he'd never know."

"He may not, but I would, and I could never betray his trust like that. Trust me, he would know because the guilt would be all over my face," Rhonda said.

"Besides, she's still a newlywed," Glenda, another of her friends, told Lacie. "Hell, they just got back from their honeymoon." Glenda looked at Rhonda. "So, what are you going to do, have some phone sex with your hubby?"

"Nah," Rhonda said. "We're going to have a Skype call."

"Skype?" Rhonda asked. "What, are you two going to have Skype-sex or something?"

"Something like that," Rhonda said, smiling.

"Well, you go have fun," Glenda said. "I'll think of you when I'm riding a big hunk of meat." Rhoda chuckled.

"Just be careful," she said. "You remember what happened to Lisa last year."

"Oh God, who can ever forget," Glenda said. "I thought her husband was going to tear her whole office apart when he found out. She just got her final divorce papers last month."

"That's never going to happen to me, because I love my husband more than anything else and I'm never going to cheat on him," Rhonda said.

"Famous last words," Lacie said.

"See you guys later," Rhonda said. After saying their goodbyes, Rhonda ran to her room and fired up her laptop. Soon, she and Ryan were watching each other online. The connections sometimes glitched, as was often the case with Skype, but it was stable enough for what they had in mind.

After catching up on the day, Rhonda and Ryan began stripping for each other and were soon masturbating on camera while talking dirty to each other. They kept it up for nearly an hour before calling it a night.

"I'll call you from the airport, sweetie," she said. "I love you so much and I miss you. I wish you were here to keep me warm."

"I love you too," he said. "And I miss you like crazy. The place is so empty without you here."

They ended the connection and Rhonda went to bed. She was still hot from their online session, so she slipped between the covers naked, rubbing her shaved pussy as she fantasized about her husband. They had been together since their junior year of high school and had been exclusive for years.

They were madly in love with each other and trusted each other without question. As Ryan learned early on, she was a bit of an exhibitionist, and would often flash her legs or breasts to get him excited. Last year, she took it to a whole new level and stripped naked in a bar, completely exposing herself to him in public for the first time. That night, he proposed to her and she accepted.

They both loved what happened that night last year and promised to do something like that again one day. Today, she promised herself, would be the day.

As she sat on the plane, she fought the urge to masturbate as she planned her activities for the drive home. She knew there would be flashing involved, so she chose a short red wrap-around dress held closed by a belt tied at the waist. Underneath, she wore a flimsy bra and a tiny thong.

Finally, the plane landed and she followed the crowd into the terminal, where she grabbed her bags, then headed to her car. Once inside, she set up her laptop and connected it to the power adapter. Ryan, being a technical genius, had installed several high definition cameras in her car, and engineered it so she only needed one USB connection to her laptop. The idea was to record her flashing in the car, but so far, they hadn't been able to do very much.

The laptop was also set up to connect to a portable hotspot in the car. She didn't understand all the technical details, but knew that whatever it was he did worked and worked well. Once she was ready to go, she called her husband.

"I'm at the airport, sweetie," she said.

"Good," he said. "You got your laptop set up?"

"I do," she said. "I'm clicking the icon now. Hang on." Soon, the application was up and she saw Ryan's face in the main screen. Below that were several smaller screens showing the inside of her car from different angles.

"Got it," he said. "Damn, you're beautiful. I love that dress." She smiled and toyed with the belt.

"Just wait till I get on the road, baby," she said. After confirming that everything worked, she pulled out of the airport parking lot and jumped on the highway that would get her home.

"I'll be there in about an hour," she said. "So we have time for some fun, if you're up to it."

"I'm always up to having fun with you, lover," he said.

"Let me get these sandals off first," she said. She lifted her left leg up and removed the sandal, making sure he could see her shapely leg and painted toenails. She repeated that with her right leg, using her left foot to drive. She tossed her sandals into the back seat.

"That's so much better," she said.

"So what are you wearing under that dress?" Ryan asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she said, teasing him. "Dare me to open my dress while I'm driving?"

"I dare you," he said.

"Okay," she said. Keeping her eyes on the road, she untied the belt and slowly opened the dress just enough so he could see her underwear. "The windows are tinted, but I know other drivers can see if they look hard enough. I have to be careful. I don't want to get pulled over or get into an accident. You like what you see so far?"

"Hell yeah," he said.

"Dare me to take my bra off?" she asked.

"I dare you," he said. "Let me see those beautiful tits of yours." She giggled.

"Well, if I take my bra off, you have to take your shirt off," she said.

"It's a deal," he told her.

"Here goes," she said. Reaching up, she unhooked her bra and let it open. She purposefully chose a bandeau-stye bra with the clasps in the front, between the cups. This would make it easier for her to remove as she drove. She looked around and pulled the bra off. Tossing it in the back seat, she opened her dress a bit more so he could see her breasts.

Ryan stripped off his t-shirt as she did this. She glanced at his image on her laptop and brought up one hand to rub her breasts. She moaned as she rubbed and pulled on her nipples, which were hard as pencil erasers.

"Come on, baby," Ryan said. "Show me what you got."

"You dare me to go topless?" she asked, opening and closing the top of her dress, teasing him with her breasts.

"I dare you," he said.

"Get ready," she said. She looked around one more time and slipped the top of her dress off her shoulders, completely baring her breasts. The garment still covered her somewhat from the waist down, but not by much. Ryan gasped as she sat back in her seat, her breasts proudly on display.

"Like that, baby?" she asked.

"I love it," he said.

"You wanna suck on my tits?" she asked, massaging her breasts.

"Oh hell yeah," he said.

"You know I love the way you suck on my tits," she said. "It gets me so fucking hot. Is this making you hard?" she asked.

"You know it is," he said.

"Did you like what we did last night?" she asked.

"I loved it," he said. "I made a video from what I recorded. Maybe we can watch it tonight."

"Ooh, I like that idea," she said. There wasn't much traffic but Ryan could see a few other cars on the road, and wondered if they could see her.

"You think the other drivers can see you?" he asked.

"I don't think they're looking," she said. "You know, it wouldn't take much for me to get completely naked," she added, rubbing her pussy through her thong. "You want to see me take everything off?"

"Yeah, I'd love that," he said.

"Dare me?" she asked with a wicked smile. "Dare me to drive the rest of the way home naked?"

"God, yeah," he said excited.

"Well, if I strip naked, you have to get naked, too," she said.

"You're on," he said.

"Watch this," she said, pulling her dress out from under her. She tossed in the back seat and began working her thong over her ass. As he watched, she slipped the tiny garment down her legs. After she pulled it over her feet, she held it up so Ryan could see it, then tossed it in the back with the rest of her clothes.

Meanwhile, Ryan was busy taking the rest of his clothes off. She licked her lips as she watched him strip.

"Well," she said, putting one foot on her seat. "I'm naked. And you know how horny I get when I'm naked. You want to see me play with myself while I drive?"

"Yeah, I'd love to see that," he said. "Just keep your eyes on the road."

"Of course, baby," she said, running her fingers through her wet slit. "Ooh, I'm so wet for you, Ryan. I missed that big cock of yours so much. Can you see what I'm doing?"

"Yeah, I can," he said. She glanced at her laptop on the seat and saw him hold his erect cock.

"That looks so good," she said, running her tongue over her lips. "I need it in me so bad."

"I need it in you, too," he said. "I love the way it feels inside your tight pussy."

"Yeah?" she asked playfully. "You know what else I miss so much?"

"What, baby?" he asked.

"I miss having your tongue on my pussy," she said. "I love the way you make me feel when you go down on me."

"You know what I like?" he asked.

"What?" she asked.

"I love eating your pussy until you cum on my face," he said as he stroked himself. "I love the way you taste." She briefly closed her eyes and moaned as she listened to him tell her how much he loved going down on her.

"You really like it when I squirt on your face?" she asked.

"God, yes," he said.

"You wanna know what else I like?" she asked.

"What?" he responded.

"I love sucking your big cock until you cum in my mouth," she said. "I love swallowing your cum."

"I love it too," he said. "You look so sexy when you do that. And I love the way you look at me while you're sucking me off." She looked in her rear view mirror and saw a large truck getting ready to pass. Before she could close her legs, the truck had already passed and she was certain the driver could see her spread pussy. She laughed. "What's so funny?" Ryan asked.

"I think that truck driver just saw me finger-fucking myself," she said, laughing. Ryan laughed with her.

"I'll bet you made his day," he said.

"I'm sure," she said, rubbing her slit. "Oh, well. Maybe I should kick it up a notch."

"How so?" he asked. She opened her purse which was sitting on the passenger seat and pulled out a large cock-shaped dildo.

"With this," she said, holding the dildo so he could see it.

"Wow," he said. "You're really going to fuck yourself with that while you drive?"

"Why not?" she asked. "You know I've always wanted to do this in public. Watch this." She positioned the head of the dildo at the opening of her pussy and worked it inside her, moaning as she did so. "Can you see me fucking myself, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "From several angles. That's so fucking hot."

"I'm about ready to cum," she moaned, ramming the dildo in and out of herself. "I just hope I don't make a mess on the seat." As Ryan watched, she rammed the dildo inside her pussy, her hands trembling as she did so. Soon, he could see her juices covering the dildo and her hand. She pulled it out and licked it as she composed herself.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"I loved it," he said. She smiled as she rolled her window down a crack.

"It's kinda hot and steamy in here right now," she said. "I need to cool down a little bit. I'll be home before long."

"I can't wait," he said.

"Dare me to walk up to the front door completely naked?" she asked. His eyes grew wide.

"You'd really do that?" he asked.

"Of course," she said.

"Hell yeah," he said.

"What would you do if I did that?" she asked.

"I'd eat your pussy right there on the porch," he said.

"Really?" she asked. "In the swing chair we just put up?"

"Why not?" he asked.

"That sounds like fun," she said. "I hope you have a camera set up. I'd love to see video of that."

"I'll go do it right now," he said.

"Okay, baby," she said. "I'll be home in just a little bit and I'm going to stay naked the whole way."

"I can't wait to see you when you get here," he said. She saw Ryan get up and walk out of view. She kept the video feed going and rubbed herself as she drove, not caring if any of the other drivers could see her.

Soon, she pulled into their driveway and turned off the car as it sat in front of the garage. She looked around and didn't see anyone else out on the street. She noticed a camera set up on a tripod on their covered porch and knew it was aimed at the porch swing. She smiled and opened the car door. Stepping out, she padded naked to the porch and saw Ryan standing at the front door. She smiled as she saw that he, too, was naked.

He stepped on the porch and took her in his arms, kissing her deeply. Their tongues wrestled for a few minutes.

"I've missed you so much, baby," she whispered.

"I've missed you more," he said, running his hands over her smooth, bare flesh. He loved the way she felt.

"Well," she said, stepping back. "Are you going to eat me out like you promised?"

"Oh yeah," he said, guiding her to the swing. She sat down and spread her legs wide.

"Then eat me, baby," she whispered. "Eat my pussy and make me cum for you." He smiled and got on his knees in front of her. He kissed her thighs and worked his way to her juicy center. She moaned as he dived into her with his tongue. She pulled his head in tighter as her first orgasm began to hit. He kept working on her even as she soaked his face with her juices.

"Get up here and fuck me, lover," she said. "My pussy needs you right now." He stood and aimed his erect cock at her opening. "Don't tease me, baby," she moaned as he ran his cock along her wet slit. "Put it in me. Fuck me. Right here. Right now." They both gasped as he entered her. He began pumping into her, his balls slapping her ass. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he fucked her.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "I need this so bad. Cum inside my pussy, baby. Fill me up." Before long, they both shuddered as their love climaxed with a toe-curling orgasm. They stayed there on the swing as they came back to reality. They looked in each other's eyes, their love etched on each other's faces.

"I love you so much, Ryan," she said.

"I love you more, Rhonda," he responded. They shared a soft, loving kiss before getting off the swing. "You want to continue this in the bedroom?" he asked. She smiled.

"You know I do," she said.

A couple hours later, they lay in each other's arms.

"Ryan," she said. "Did you really like seeing me drive naked?"

"Yeah," he said. "I loved it. Why?"

"Would you like to do something like that again?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "That's why I put those cameras in the car, remember?"

"I remember," she said. "It's just that we never got to do much with them because of our schedules and the bad weather."

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. "Let me give it some thought. Maybe we can do something when it gets a bit warmer."

"Sounds like a plan," he said. "I can't wait." Snuggling closer to her husband, she smiled as she considered the possibilities...