Daredevils of St Trinian's Ch. 05

Story Info
Love melts even the hardest hearts.
3.2k words
3
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

SATURDAY 2ND JUNE

DARE PROPOSER

APHRODITE; GODDESS OF LOVE

PERFORMED BY ST TRINIANS

Jessica's heart was pounding when she got to the swimming rock. She was a bit scared of the river and the cold. Rebecca was sat cross legged, looking out over the water in contemplation. Jessica stood on a twig and Rebecca looked back over her muscular shoulder and smiled so sweetly, then like a mermaid slipped soundlessly into the water. The river had dropped considerably and Rebecca could touch the bottom.

"You came," she said simply and watched Jessica undress.

Jessica slipped into the water and shivered violently. Then she was pressed hard against another woman's body and Rebecca's tongue was in her mouth, gently exploring every tooth and inviting Jessica's tongue to play. Jessica wet herself, which was not a huge problem. She touched Rebecca's tongue with her own and followed it into Rebecca's mouth. This was nothing like her fantasies, in which Rebecca took her. It was so loving and gentle that she started to cry.

Rebecca broke the kiss before Jessica fainted and said," Are you OK, hen. I love you Jess."

"Oh god, I love you too Bex."

Then Rebecca kissed her again and started to touch her body. First her breasts and then her bottom. Jessica tensed her glutes and Rebecca moaned as she felt the iron below Jessica's skin. Finally, at last Rebecca gently cupped Jessica's pussy. Jessica shook like she had a fever.

Rebecca withdrew and led Jessica upstream. It was always a joy exploring the river with a strong swimmer. When they reached the big rock, the water was low enough for them to haul out and continue their snogging.

"I don't know what to do." Jessica protested.

"Just mirror me," said Rebecca soothingly. "If you don't like it, tell me. Do you masturbate?"

Jessica blushed and mumbled, "Yes. Too much. But I always think of you, Bex.".

Rebecca kissed Jessica again mainly to try and understand what Jessica had just said. This was the point that Rebecca surrendered to her life partner.

"You cannot masturbate enough, darling. You probably haven't heard of lesbian sex death but being able to masturbate your lover like you do yourself is basically girly sex."

Before Jessica could process this, Rebecca pushed her off the rock and proceeded up the gorge. Said gorge had been carved at the end of the ice age and except in heavy rain involved an exciting but bruising scramble over moss covered rocks.

Beauty of nature apart (kingfishers, dippers and exotic moss) at the top of the short canyon was a modest waterfall with a large, deep plunge pool, again cast many thousands of years before. The girls dived and cavorted like mermaids.

A little used footpath passed close to the top of the falls and a couple of geeky students had stopped, intrigued by the shrieks coming from beyond the undergrowth. They edged towards the edge of the gorge and looked down. They assumed that the noise from the waterfall would obscure any sound from above.

They were wrong. The walls caught and amplified sounds and Rebecca and Jessica were amused by their observers. They swam around the plunge pool, rolling and weaving like seals. Then they vanished and the young man feared them drowned. After twenty agonising seconds, the teenagers emerged, mouths locked and shoulders bulging as they crushed each other.

The man was relieved. The young woman, already kneeling, pushed down her shorts and knickers.

"Tarquin, you pervert. You are turgid. I have been saving myself for the right man but you will just have to do. Place your member inside my womanly parts. I know you have never done this before either so we won't catch anything. I am wet as an otter's pocket. Just ram it in and don't make a noise. I can get the morning after pill tomorrow. They are so beautiful. I wonder where they come from. Probably local peasant girls."

The pair were never a couple but would forever remember dogging above a waterfall.

Rebecca released Jessica's mouth and as they trod water and gazed into her deep blue eyes. Her hands impatiently explored Jessica's amazing body. Jessica mirrored perfectly. Consumed by lust, Rebecca gently cupped Jessica's soft sex and almost slid a finger into Jessica's vagina. Then she remembered that if you fingered a girl or yourself in the river you were likely to introduce frog spawn or fish eggs into her womb. There were tales of girls giving birth to large numbers of amphibians and once even a salmon.

Instead, Rebecca grabbed Jessica's hands and they floated on their backs, opening and closing their powerful thighs. By moving their arm outwards they could draw their heads together and then apart. With their legs they could gently rotate their human star. Then they rolled over and show-cased the well muscled female body. The young woman above was not nearly as quiet as her paramor. He finished much too quickly and she dismissed him whilst she completed manually.

Jessica and Rbecca waited patiently, looking up at the cotton wool clouds. Once the woman announced that she had arrived, they blew her a kiss and giggling, swam through the waterfall.

As those who paid attention in geography lessons will know, there is always a little cave behind a waterfall. It was damp and smelly in a natural way. There were a few ledges and Rebecca found one and rubbed water off Jessica's skin. Jessica shivered and moaned.

Jessica looked around. The sun was positioned so that the cave was not too dark but with very heavy shadows.

"I had expected a curtain of water"

"You get that when the river is in spate. If you don't drown first. Believe me, hen the river is a bitch.

"I love you Bex."

"I love you Jess."

Jessica grabbed Rebecca's head and assaulted her mouth with her tongue. Jessica had not learnt how to breathe and snog and failed first. Rebecca didn't care. She was in heaven.

"Jess," Rebecca spoke earnestly. "Can I go down on you? I don't have to if you're not comfortable."

"I thought you would never ask," sighed Jessica.

Rebecca had no difficulty navigating Jessica in the dark. Jessica's abs quivered as Rebecca's tongue crossed the slick skin. Jessica instinctively opened her legs and put both hands into Rebecca's short wet mop.

Even with her thighs split, Jessica's plump clam remained shut. Rebecca ran her tongue over the cold goose bumped skin. Starting at Jessica's fourchette, Rebecca gently assimilated her tongue. The inner flesh was scolding hot and wet but sticky wet. Jessica's woman scent was released.

Rebecca was slightly shocked that Jessica smelt quite like Emily. Everybody smelt different. One of Emily's classic dares had involved sitting Rebecca on a chair on a Sluturday afternoon. A tight blindfold was applied and twenty-four pairs of freshly shed underpants were passed under Rebecca's nose. She correctly matched twenty girls' names to twenty gussets. Emily had included two girls who had not passed through Bex's bedroom and gave Rebecca two pairs twice. Rebecca was not fooled.

Jessica moaned loudly as Rebecca's tongue explored the opening to her vagina. Stiffening it a bit, the tongue slid in effortlessly as far as Jessica's somewhat insignificant hymen. Moving up, Rebecca was surprised at how small and delicate were Jessica's labia minora. Jessica had to have the tiniest clit that Rebecca had licked but perhaps it was the cold. Jessica could not help humping Rebecca's face and Rebecca used all her experience to maximise Jessica's pleasure.

Jessica accepted two thick fingers easily and felt no pain at all. Rebeca did not go deep and identifying Jessica's urethra gently massaged it. Most women had a G-spot but it was never in exactly the same place but always somewhere on the front wall of the vagina.

"Oh, Bex. I'm coming."

Rebecca was yet to really know Jessica's private parts and gave her a minute more before moving up and deliver the best kiss that she could. Jessica's post coital body melted into Rebecca's arms.

They dozed a bit but Jessica was less tolerant of cold so they slowly swam back to the bathing rock. Jessica had brought towels. The rock had been warmed by the sun. Jessica asked Rebecca to lie down and laid on top of her. She moved slowly down Rebecca's body just as Rebecca had done. When she arrived at Rebecca's vulva, she looked up perplexed. She could just see a slit between puffy outer lips.

"What do I do, Bex?"

Rebecca gently parted her labia.

"Clit at the top, vag at the bottom, pee hole in between. Not everyone likes giving oral. I'll understand."

Jessica had fantasised about this moment for years. It was hard to believe that Rebecca could experience pleasure from such a tiny little organ. The smell was not exactly floral but was not bad.

Jessica was a diligent student and did her best to copy Rebecca, not that Rebecca would have cared; her lust was so intent. Jessica gently penetrated her lover and was amazed at how hot Rebecca was, both literally and figuratively. Rebecca came much quicker than she expected. She pulled Jessica up and kissed her passionately.

"Was I OK?"

"You were better than OK. I have never been loved like that. My clit gets a bit tender after orgasm. I'm not sure if that is normal."

Neither of them cared and as Jessica laid her head on Rebecca's powerful pecs, they both started to doze again.

A familiar voice shouted from very close to the lovers' heads.

"They're done."

Jessica jumped to her feet and Rebecca flipped over and launched herself forwards like a sprinter.

"You're fucking dead," Rebecca bellowed.

She was pulled up short by a squeal and splash behind her.

"Jess," she gasped as she turned.

Jessica had been caught by the current but was too powerful to be swept away. Rebecca pulled Jessica out and hugged her.

"Oh, Bex. I wet myself."

Then she started to laugh.

"Who was that?"

"Em, no doubt on a dare."

Rebecca helped dry Jessica and they put their T-shirts and shorts back on.

Emily had not in fact run away and was waiting for the pair as the emerged from the bushes. Raven was by her side as well as four very big girls in black leotards. Surprised, Jessica and Rebecca were efficiently stripped. A double daisy chain was passed over their heads which covered their nipples. A large red rose was placed between their legs; the de-thorned stalk pushed into their slits and held in place with duct tape.

A daisy chain crown was placed on their heads and each was lifted onto a pair of very strong shoulders and carried back to school with Emily and Raven skipping in front like wood nymphs.

Jessica had a horrible feeling that they might be Midsomer sacrifices. As they passed through the school back gate, Jessica was expecting to see two wicker women waiting for them to fill.

.

Instead, the school had turned out and started cheering. Most waved some sort of sex toy over their head. The youngest girls had been given a banana or cucumber, liberated from a local supermarket.

Jessica and Rebecca were borne aloft into the school proper, up the main stairs and deposited on the second-floor landing. This was where Jessica and Raven shared their room. The prefects had formed a guard of honour and were attired just like the lovers. Each held a pink rabbit vibrator. The collective buzzing sounded like a bee hive. Jessica and Rebeca walked slowly forward, hand in hand, blushing furiously. Pairs of vibes gently touched their tummies causing the muscles to ripple.

Jessica's door had been replaced by a huge pair of plastic red lips tuned on their side. Where the teeth should be, there was a sheet of wax paper with a small hole in the centre. Jessica and Rebecca were separated and Jessica was pushed none to gently into her own dark bedroom. From God knows where, a tablespoon of cherry jam struck Rebecca full on the lips.

Cursing, she followed Jessica into the bedroom. It was dark but there was a faint pink glow at floor level. And the muted sound of human voices which seemed to come from everywhere. The words could not be deciphered. The lights got slightly brighter and the conversations were joined by a deep human heart beat. An enveloping line of pink lights appeared at knee level accompanied by slow heavy breathing. The lights moved upwards in layers every ten seconds as did the sound: fast shallow breathing, low moans, pants, shrieks and muffled screams.

Then from everywhere around them, numerous voices ejaculated, sighed, barked and screamed a single word.

"Bex!"

Finally, they were standing in an eerily lit tunnel. At the end was a bed. The two iron bedsteads had been bolted together and topped with a thick new mattress, donated unwillingly by a local store. Thick cotton sheets and big pillows had come from the same emporium. The bedframe had been painted with quick drying pink paint.

Rebecca realised that the lunatics had squeezed a polytunnel into the bedroom. It had been shortened and far too many supporting hoops added so that the fabric hung in a series of folds, deep pink from the lights behind.

Rebecca hugged Jessica and kissed her hard.

"Jess, we're in a vagina."

Jessica was more interested in the bed and leapt on. Followed by Rebecca.

Again uncertain, she asked. "Under the sheets or on top?"

"On top, gorgeous. We are going to get sweaty. And lights on, it would appear."

The old iron springs creaked as Jessica pinned Rebecca to the bed and kissed her hard. She was coming along very well and the kiss lasted until Rebecca had succumbed to an exceptionally vigorous finger fucking. Rebecca reciprocated but considerably more gently. Her technical expertise allowed the girls to come together.

Rebecca laid her head on Jessica's chest and felt her heartbeat. Athlete that she was, Jessica's heart rate rapidly fell from two hundred to forty. Rebecca moved on to Jessica's firm, lumpy left breast and its long stiff nipple. Jessica just lay with her eyes closed in a trance.

Rebecca noticed that the room had become dark and almost silent. Jessica's skin had cooled as the abundant sweat evaporated.

Rebecca gave Jessica a quick poke.

"Quick hen, hop out for a moment."

Jessica obeyed and Rebecca whipped back the duvet, got Jessica back in and covered her over. The sudden movement brought the lights up again and girls started coming. Jessica was shivering and Rebecca rolled her on her side and spooned in tightly behind her, now paying a lot of attention to Jessica's right breast and nuzzling her bare neck. Jessica was getting turned on again but moaned and drifted into a long, contented sleep. The room became dark and silent again.

The girls woke about four. Each was hungry, thirsty and bursting for a wee. As they sat up, the lights came on but now a gentle white. The sound had been switched off.

Author's note..... As to the sound, it was a dare proposed by Raven who challenged the snoopers of the lower fourth to bug "Bex's bedroom" with high quality microphones for six months. This they did undetected, partly by deploying some dummies which Rebecca found quite easily. Raven used the recordings to make a soundscape for her music A level. It seemed a shame to waste it. Raven made a slightly less subtle version which she sold to a number of studios and still appears as soundtrack to quite a few "movies".

The school was temporarily silent and Jessica and Rebecca tiptoed to the kitchen and had an early breakfast. So as not to disturb anybody, they used the tap and hose on the outside kitchen wall for an impromptu shower. After which they returned to bed and slept again, waking at seven, refreshed but horny.

Rebecca dismantled their vagina and opened the back out blinds which flooded the room with sunlight. Jessica was getting used to the nudity thing but was surprised when Rebecca got on the bed, seized one of her feet and started sucking and licking her toes. Pleasure soon took over and she joined in. Rebecca slowly but powerfully started bending her right knee so that her bum slid up Jessica's right inner thigh. Jessica reciprocated and soon the girls were very close together indeed.

Jessica put her hand down and felt two moist pussies. She giggled.

"This is cosy."

Rebecca frowned.

"I have never done this before as it is very much a case of you touching my junk with yours. I think we grind and maybe thrust"

"Ah, Bex. That's really sweet. You're still a goddess Let's start."

Each girl started to slowly rotate her hips There was loud squelching which made them both laugh Humping stopped that, as it crushed the soft of tiny clits against the hard of pubic bones. Looking down, the harsh morning light illuminated Rebecca's powerful adductor tendons. Jessica's slit fit perfectly over each one a bit like a train on a monorail. She made five short slippery journeys up and down the line and moaned with pleasure. She showed Rebecca and swung her hips side to side and pushed a little forward. Jessica's adductors were made of exactly the same steel cable. The two girls continued thus as if they had invented a new form of sex which required a lot of staring downwards. After thirty minutes both announced that their train was arriving in the station.

This time Jessica spooned behind Rebecca.

"That was amazing, but all that frottage against my pee hole was a bit much."

They both ran to the bathroom and when back in bed, Jessica asked.

"Sorry, Bex. I'm new to this and I'm feeling a bit sore. Is there anything else you want to try before you know what?"

"Yes. 69. Exactly what is 'You know what'?"

Jessica blushed and touched Rebecca's pussy.

"When you take me."

"Take you where?"

"Down there. With your strap on."

"I haven't brought one. Is that what you want?"

"Well no but you haven't made me a woman yet. Isn't that why they got us these nice white sheets. To show the blood?"

Rebecca de-spooned and looked Jessica hard in the eye.

"Jess. Let's not have our first row today. You have a lot to learn and a lot to unlearn. All that phallocentric crap for a start. Toys are fun but let's keep them for another day."

"OK," said Jess but she was still troubled. "This hasn't been a dare has it, Bex?"

"I think dares were involved but no, not for me. I love you. I wouldn't. I couldn't."

Then Jess had a thought. She rolled on to her back.

"Unlike Bex's bedroom?"

Rebecca was silent for a while. Then she let out a long sigh.

"Proposed by Emily Jones. Performed by Rebecca Jones. Second longest dare in history and highest scoring. Emily's a witch but her dares are amazing."

"You don't think we are being filmed, do you?" Jessica pondered.

Rebecca was scanning the ceiling.

"What? To make a porno? They wouldn't dare. That would be illegal, immoral and unethical and an intrusion into our most tender intimate moments."

Rebecca bent her knees, spread her legs wide and waved at the ceiling.

"Smile for the cameras, Jess."

THE END