Daria and Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
235 Followers

She pulled him into her more, her finger deep in his ass as she swallowed his cock into her throat.

The feeling of her clenching throat over the head of his cock drove him over the edge and he exploded in orgasm, ropes of cum shooting out of him and flooding her throat. It felt like the cum was coming from the deepest recesses inside him and he thought it would never stop spurting out of him.

She swallowed every drop, hungry for every bit of him, holding his ass tightly, holding him close to her as he emptied into her.

Without thinking about it, his hand was in her hair, stroking her. His legs were trembling and he felt like he was waking up in a new world.

She pulled back, letting his softening cock slip out of her mouth. She kissed the insides of his shaking thighs and let him hold her head.

Finally, she stood up, tears from the deep-throating on her cheeks. He looked at her and she saw the gratitude in his eyes. She pulled him to her and kissed him. He let his tongue enter her mouth and find some residues of his cum. They moaned into each other's mouths as she pulled his head into her, her hand masterful on the back of his head. She pressed her tits against his chest and he felt like every inch of his skin was alive. He was pleasantly surprised to realise that his cock was slowly getting hard again.

Her hands explored his muscular back, his tight buttocks, his bent neck, his soft hair. He was fighting hard to not grab her, but he wanted her to be in control. He was yearning for her in a way he never had for anyone else and he knew this was partly because she was in charge.

She released him and stepped back. Her eyes were those of a predator.

"Lay down on the bed."

He stepped back and sat down on the bed. Before he lay back, he looked up at her, this 19 year-old who was in complete control of him, her shorts open and exposing a part of the beautiful pussy he had fucked so hard only last night.

Once he was still and on his back, she began to take off her clothes. He watched her hungrily as she pulled her tank top off over her head, exposing her small breasts and taut stomach. He watched as she pushed down her shorts, revealing her pussy. Her cunt lips were glistening.

She crawled onto the bed and straddled his waist. She rubbed her wet pussy on his growing cock and he groaned, his hands grabbing onto the sheets to stop himself from touching her. As she ground into him, she looked straight into his eyes.

She bent forward, lowering her tits over his face.

"Suck my tits."

She was nearing breathlessness, fighting back her orgasm.

He opened his mouth as she dipped down further and one soft breast entered his mouth. He closed his lips over the erect nipple and began to suck. A heat was pulsing in his cock as he devoured her trembling breast.

"Bite it."

He bit down on the nipple and she moaned, her pussy pushing hard against his cock, spreading her wetness over him. He chewed on her breast, still sucking the flesh with his lips as she gyrated her hips in a slow, deep motion.

She pushed herself up and crawled along his body, trailing her leaking cunt over his stomach and chest until her knees were on either side of his head. He stared at her gorgeous pussy, open and wet, so close to his mouth. She smelt amazing.

She lowered her cunt down onto his face and said: "Eat me."

He responded obediently by sucking on her dripping cunt lips, his mouth hungry for her. His tongue slid into her slit, and began to lap up the juices as they poured out of her. She began to writhe, pushing her pussy down, rubbing it over his mouth as he sucked and licked her.

"Oh god, yes, Jack, eat me."

Her voice seemed to be coming from miles away. All he could smell, taste and see, was her cunt. He began to thrust his tongue up into her, trying to get as deep as he could in her warm wet hole. She was moaning and her hips were fucking back onto his tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck..."

His nose was in the perfect position to press into her slippery clit and as he tongue-fucked her tight cunt, he applied pressure on her clit.

Her hands were in his hair, pulling and tugging at him as she pounded her pussy into his face. Her thighs clenched around his head and with one deep grunt, she came into his mouth.

He continued to push his tongue into her spasming cunt as his mouth was flooded with her delicious cum.

"Oh fuck... Fuck..."

He was prolonging her orgasm and he knew it. He lapped at her juices as she lifted off him a little, her legs trembling. With his tongue, he flicked past her engorged clit, eliciting a fresh wave of swearing.

"I can't stop cumming, you fucking bastard."

He laughed into her dripping cunt and sucked on her puffy pussy lips, swallowing as much of her cum as he could. She was shaking violently and she dropped forward, unable to keep herself upright anymore. He continued to suck on her juicy cunt, never wanting this to end, loving being completely surrounded by her naked flesh.

Eventually, she rolled off of him and lay beside him, panting and mewling.

He licked his lips. They were coated with her cum. His cock was pulsing, but he stopped himself from moving. God, he wanted to fuck her, to feel her tight pussy around his cock. But he still stopped himself from initiating anything.

Once Daria had calmed her breath and her orgasm had faded, she rolled onto her side and looked at Jack. She wondered if his skin felt as electrified as hers. If his cock was filled with the same hear as her sopping cunt. She wanted his cock inside her so much it hurt. Out of the corner of her eye she could see it standing proud, looming large and twitching occasionally. She needed it inside her. And she wanted him to fuck her as hard as he wanted. But she also wanted to fuck him.

She crawled up and onto him, straddling his waist, her open wet cunt hovering over his erection. His eyes were glued to her face, waiting. She could feel the tremor in his body, the same current traveling through him as it was through her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Jack. And don't even think of touching me or saying anything to me unless I tell you to."

He nodded, his chest tightening with excitement.

She put her hand around his cock and positioned it at her dripping entrance. He felt the head of his cock brush past wet velvety flesh. An intense heat was radiated out of her cunt.

Without any further warning, she sank her pussy down all the way over his cock. They both moaned as his massive cock stretched her tight little pussy. She began to grind her hips, trying to get him further into her while rubbing her swollen clit on his pubic hair. She closed her eyes as she moved on his cock and her hands went to his chest where she sank her nails into his flesh. He groaned. She opened her eyes.

"You like that, Jack? My tight little pussy around your cock? You like me hurting you? Like this?"

She scratched his chest and he flinched. It was painful and delicious. Suddenly, she slapped his face.

"I asked you a fucking question. Do you like it when I hurt you?"

"Yes," he groaned.

She smiled and began to fuck up and down over his rock hard cock, her ass bouncing up and down. She held on to his muscled chest as she pounded her pussy onto him. His hands were clenched in the sheets and he couldn't help but fuck back with his hips. The sound of her wet cunt around his cock got louder. She began to move faster, slamming herself down onto him every time, feeling his tight cunt walls milking his enormous cock.

Her little tits were jiggling wildly and her hair was flying as she brought herself to climax.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes..."

She continued to slide up and down on his shaft as her orgasm rolled through her, her pussy gushing cum all over him.

"Grab my ass."

His hands were instantly on her beautiful peachy butt, squeezing the soft flesh in his big hands.

"Put your finger in my ass. Fuck my ass with your fingers."

Her voice was pleading, desperate. He knew she was in a state of total arousal and he wanted to give her everything she asked for.

One of his thick fingers pushed against her sphincter, and it opened immediately. He slid one finger in to the second knuckle as she continued her soft gyrations around his throbbing cock. He could feel her pussy clench as his finger began to move in and out of her tight little asshole.

"Hard. Do it hard."

He began to thrust his finger in faster, the rest of his hand like a fist that punched into to the centre of her ass. She began to move a little faster, meeting his finger at every thrust, then fucking his cock deeper, then his finger, then his cock, then his finger...

She came again, and this time she sank down onto him as she came and bit his nipple as she shuddered.

It fucking hurt, and everything felt incredible and he felt completely lost in all the sensations.

She brought her face close to his and kissed his mouth. Then she whispered:

"I need you to fuck my ass. I need you to take me. I want to be your slut. Fuck me please, fuck my ass, please, Jack."

He stared deep into her eyes for a second and then kissed her hard, a hand in her hair, gripping her head. As he pulled her away, he threw her off of him, got up onto his knees and spun her round by the hips. He pulled her hips up, pulling her little ass to him. He rubbed her back, gripped hold of the flesh on her spread ass cheeks, spanked each little cheek a few times, then a few times more, watching them get red. He used his hands to spread her cheeks even more, and then he spat onto her little asshole.

Daria moaned into the mattress, arching her back as much as she could.

His cock was already pointing straight at her pulsing hole and he began to push it in. God, she was so tight. But she was also open and ready. His cock slid into her ass most of the way before he pulled it out again. He tapped her ass and hole with his cock. Then, with his hand, he spanked her open dripping pussy. Daria moaned.

"You like that?" He spanked her cunt again. "Huh? Slut? You like it when I spank your dirty little pussy?"

"Yes, please. Again. Harder."

He hit her hard and she groaned. It didn't seem to hurt her at all. He rubbed her sopping pussy, flicking past her clit and she instantly came into his hand.

He shoved his cock back into her ass and began to fuck her. He gripped her hips and with everything he had, he pistoned his huge thick cock into her tight little asshole, filling her up completely, sending her body forwards with each thrust. He began to speed up, his balls smack-smack-smacking her wet cunt.

"Touch yourself," he grunted. He knew he was close. Her tight hole was milking his cock and he wanted her to cum with him.

Her hand went to her shuddering pussy and as he pounded her ass, she furiously rubbed her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck, yes, Jack, I'm going to cum."

Stroke after stroke, he plunged into her clenching hole, his balls tightening and spanking her spread open pussy, his hands digging into her tender flesh to keep her in place.

"I'm going to cum, Daria."

"Yes, yes, Jack, cum in my ass, make me your slut, please... Oh fuck, I'm cumming..."

She began to scream as her orgasm exploded and this sent him over the edge. He buried his cock deep in her ass and flooded her bowels with his cum. They shook together, grunting and groaning as they came and came.

Daria sank down until she was flat on her belly, with Jack heavy on top of her, his cock still twitching in her ass. She turned her head and they kissed, a long sloppy sated kiss.

They both knew there was much more to come.

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
235 Followers
12