Daring Dabbs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,198 Followers

"OH FUCK!" She tensed up again, squeezing as hard as she could, but unable to keep the invading shaft from entering her. I repeatedly pulled out, and re-entered her, the handle going slightly deeper each time. Soon, Dabbs' muscles fatigued, and she gave in to the inevitable. The full length of the bouquet handle disappeared into the bride's ass as she sobbed in defeat.

"Ohhhhhmyyyyygooooood..." my student whimpered with tears in her eyes as her ass muscles spasmed around the shaft now fully inside her, the roses looking almost as if they had grown from her back door opening.

"Good job, baby," I said caressing her ass cheeks.

Dabbs lowered her head in exhaustion. "I can't believe you're doing this to me. I feel like I've got the mother of all cocks up my ass."

"In a few minutes, when I shove my dick up your ass, you'll be thankful it's stretching you right now."

Dabbs nodded, trying not to concentrate on the uncomfortable feeling of having her ass impaled.

"Now," I said, reaching for the zipper on the back of Dabbs' wedding dress, "let's get a look at these tits of yours."

Dabbs' mouth fell open as she felt her dress being unzipped.

Like a dam overflowing, Dabbs' large melons spilled out of her top as I lowered her zipper all the way down to her waist. Giving in to gravity, my former student's massive jugs were hanging down beautifully, ready to be milked.

"OH!!" Dabbs gave a yelp as I reached around and grabbed her marvelous oversized breasts with both hands.

"Let's see if we can get mommy's milk to flow," I said, firmly massaging her wonderfully full udders.

"Ohgod, please don't touch me there." Dabbs' voice was trembling. "Once my...my tits get going...UM!...it takes forever...OH!!...for them to stop."

"We've got time," I answered, continuing to sensually massage her gorgeous rack. "Nothing is more important right now than these tits."

"Ummmm..." Dabbs moaned, closing her eyes as I kneaded her fabulous milk mounds, gently squeezing and drawing down on her hard nipples.

"Come on, Dabbs," I encouraged her as I worked her breasts methodically, "get that milk factory going."

Dabbs sighed and moaned in immense pleasure at having her very sensitive nipples so lovingly handled. She could feel the milk being coaxed out of her. It was so intimate, and it felt wonderful.

"Ah, there you go," I said with satisfaction as milk began to leak from my student's tits. "I knew you could do it."

Dabbs laid her head back and moaned sensually, enjoying the feeling of having her milk squeezed from her jugs. Each time I gripped her mounds firmly, the milk would squirt from her tits and make Dabbs gasp in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhgoooodddd," Dabbs was in another world. The dual sensation of her ass being stretched by her own wedding bouquet, and her full tits being milked by her former high school teacher, was the most perverted, degrading, erotic, and wonderful feeling she'd ever experienced.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh..." Dabbs moaned over and over again as if in a trance. She felt that her mind was at one with her body. Her beautiful milk jugs were doing exactly what a woman's breasts were designed to do, and it felt wonderful.

I alternated between massaging her rack to stimulate her, and squeezing her tits firmly to milk her lovely mounds. Every time Dabbs felt her milk squirt in long full streams onto the blanket, she gasped and trembled and moaned in a sort of primal pleasure that only a woman can experience.

The more I milked her tits, the more sensitive they became. As the pleasure intensified, Dabbs could feel an orgasm building in her pussy...a big one.

Could she really come from having her tits milked? As I sensually tortured her rack and drained her mounds, I could hear her moans and sighs of pleasure, each one getting higher in pitch than the last.

Until...

"Ohgod..." Dabbs said breathlessly, "I think I'm going to come...ooooohhhh...OOHHHGOD!!!"

Then, something amazing happened...Dabbs' entire body began shaking violently as if she were having a seizure. With a wonderful scream of ecstasy, Dabbs came hard, her pussy squirting liquid as I simultaneously squeezed milk from her amazing tits.

"OOHHHGOOODDDD!!!!!!!" Dabbs was absolutely squealing. With every contraction of her beautiful pussy, liquid squirted from her cunt and milk flowed from her tits, drenching the blanket beneath us and sending Dabbs into orgasmic convulsions.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Dabbs screamed as if she were being raped as her body shook and convulsed through several climaxes in succession, pounding her entire being as her pussy gushed and her tits squirted, all while her bouquet handle was resting deep in her ass, expanding her hole, getting it ready for me.

As the waves of pleasure washed over the future bride and began to dissipate, I released her tits and began stroking my student's hair lovingly.

Gasping for air, Dabbs tried to regain control of her breathing, her drained mounds swaying as they hung down beautifully.

"Ooooooohhh," Dabbs moaned weakly as she tried to recover from what had just happened to her.

I gave her time to come down from the experience, continuing to caress her until finally, the future bride looked up at me with amazement, her eyes glazed from the post-orgasmic euphoria.

"Ohgod...what did you just do to my body? I've never done that before."

I wiped a tear from my former student's cheek. "So, there IS something I can still teach you..."

Dabbs raised her eyebrows. "Fuck yeah there is."

(SMACK!!!)

"OH!!!" Dabbs yelped as I spanked her ass hard.

"Well, young lady," I said in my teacher voice, "I think you've got one more lesson to learn."

Dabbs looked at me, almost afraid to ask.

"What's that?"

I grabbed Dabbs' ass cheeks with both hands.

"I'm going to fuck all of that bad language out of you," I explained, slowly pulling her bouquet out of her ass.

Dabbs closed her eyes tight, her mouth falling open as she felt the intrusive bouquet handle being removed from her depths.

"Swear all you want while I'm fucking your ass," I said, tossing the bouquet aside and lining up my cock with her most intimate opening. "Get it out of your system while I come inside your marvelously large rear."

Dabbs lowered her head in defeat as she felt my cock press up against her back door entrance.

"Oh fuck..."

"Exactly," I smiled as I slowly began to push.

Immediately, Dabbs' head snapped up and her eyes went wide as she felt the head of my cock enter her depths.

"OH FUCK!!!"

(SMACK!!!)

"OH!!!" Dabbs yelped as I spanked her rear, my cock tunneling a little further into her opening. Shoving the bouquet handle up her ass had helped, but she was still tight.

The pressure of my invading rod wore her down, however, and her muscles began to give way. As if a door had opened, he head of my cock suddenly pushed past my student's defenses and penetrated her further.

"OH, MOTHER FUCKER!!!" Dabbs cried out as she gripped the blanket in tension with both hands.

(SMACK!!!)

"OH!!! IT'S SO FUCKING BIG!!!" Dabbs gave little kicks in her crimson high heels as she felt my shaft push another inch further into her hot...tight...depths.

(SMACK!!!)

The bride threw her head back and screamed at the sky...

"OH FUCK!!! IT'S GOING TO TEAR ME APART!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!"

(SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!)

As I spanked her, Dabbs' ass muscles surrendered to fatigue, and my cock suddenly pushed deep into her.

"AH!!!! DAMMIT!!! OH!!! AH!!!! OH!!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!"

(SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!)

With just a little bit more to go, I grabbed Dabbs by her shoulders and pulled her entire body towards me, thrusting the rest of my cock inside her.

With the final penetration, Dabbs' eyes went wide and her mouth fell open as if she were screaming, but she couldn't find her voice...

...that is, until I started slowly pumping my cock inside her.

"OOOOHHHH FFUUCK!!!"

(SMACK!!!)

I could feel Dabbs' opening expanding to accept my cock being thrust up her ass.

"OHGOD!!! OH!!! FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD!!!"

(SMACK!!!)

"OH!!!" Dabbs squealed as I continued her spanking. I began to fuck her in regular strokes while she gasped in an uncomfortable pleasure, just trying to survive having my cock pumping into her depths.

I watched Dabbs in awe as she squealed and squirmed with every penetration, my tool impaling her large, round, perfect ass over and over. It was amazing to think that I was actually sodomizing my former student...in her wedding dress...on her wedding day.

Dabbs slammed her hand on the ground, her legs giving little kicks in her crimson heels, her hips bucking like a young filly trying to throw its rider.

"OH FUCK!!!! PUMP MY ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

(SMACK!!!)

Grabbing onto her hips, I began slamming into Dabbs at full force.

"OHGOD!!! YES!!! FUCK YES!!!! OH I'M GOING TO FUCKING COME AGAIN!!!!!"

As I felt Dabbs' entire body beginning to tremble, I slammed my cock all the way up her ass and held it there. At the same time, I placed my right hand over her nose and mouth to cut off her oxygen, while my left hand gripped Dabbs' gorgeous neck and began lightly choking her.

That was all it took.

"MMMMMMMFFFFFFHHH!!!!!!!" Dabbs gave a muffled, half-choked scream as her ass muscles clinched down on my cock, gripping me like a vice. The contractions from her ass sent me over the edge and I fired everything I had into her depths. As her ass was being filled, Dabbs' pussy exploded with gushing liquid, her crimson heels kicking violently as the future bride came harder than she ever had in her life.

Dabbs' eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was getting ready to lose consciousness. I quickly released my grip long enough for Dabbs to gasp for air before covering her nose and mouth again.

"MMMMFFFFFHHHH!!!!! MMMMMFFFFFFHHHHH!!!!!!!" Dabbs bucked and kicked and struggled to breathe as the mother of all orgasms destroyed my former student, her cunt gushing liquid everywhere and her large ass spasming around my cock.

Dabbs' eyes rolled back again as her mind began to shut down. As she started to swoon into a half-conscious state of euphoria, I finally released my hands and pulled my cock out of her ass.

Gasping for air, Dabbs collapsed onto the blanket, panting, exhausted, and fucked beyond imagining.

Without saying a word, I zipped up my trousers and sat next to my former student, stroking her back lovingly as she slowly came down from the orgasmic euphoria that had overwhelmed her body and shut down her mind.

Dabbs, the former student and future bride, had been defiled in the most perverted ways. With her pussy fucked, her tits drained, and her ass sodomized, Dabbs would go to her wedding filled with her former teacher's liquid inside her.

As her mind began to clear and her breaths became longer and deeper, Dabbs opened her beautiful eyes and smiled lovingly at me.

"Wow..." she managed to say, unable to get any of her other muscles to respond.

"Hey there," I smiled back.

"That was one heck of a wedding present," Dabbs joked.

I gave a small laugh and patted her on the head like a puppy. "I'm glad you liked it...the return policy is a bitch."

Dabbs giggled cutely.

"You've sure gained a lot of confidence over the past few years."

"Thanks to you," I replied, caressing her cheek.

My student's eyes sparkled.

"I love you."

I smiled sweetly.

"I love you too, Dabbs."

Silently, we gazed at each other, making love together with just our eyes, knowing that we would share this moment forever.

EPILOGUE

"You look stunning, Dabbs!" I said as the bride came down the stairs of the Georgian house, ready for me to escort her to the gazebo in the lawn for the ceremony.

Dabbs' smile had never been wider, her crimson high heels clicking on each step as she descended, wearing her gorgeous white dress and holding her bouquet of roses.

"I'm glad we had enough time to get you all cleaned up again," I commented.

"Umm hmm," Dabbs smiled teasingly, "just be glad you didn't mess up my hair."

I rolled my eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore everywhere," Dabbs answered, poking me with her elbow, "but wonderful."

"I'm glad," I said, gallantly kissing the back of her hand.

Dabbs stared lovingly into my eyes.

"Thank you."

"For giving you away?" I asked.

"For everything." Dabbs kissed me sweetly on my cheek.

I smiled, and even blushed a little.

"There is one more thing, though," Dabbs added.

"What's that?"

Dabbs cocked her head to one side and gave me a flirty smile.

"Well, SOMEONE ripped my panties off before fucking me and still has them in his coat pocket."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said reaching into my jacket for the white lace thong she had been wearing earlier. "I completely forgot."

"They aren't much use to me now," Dabbs said as I placed the torn panties in her hand. "I just wanted you to know that I wasn't wearing anything under my dress."

"Oh you tease," I pretended to chastise her naughty behavior.

Dabbs giggled.

"Hey, I've got an idea," I raised my eyebrows, "why don't you put your panties inside your pussy for the ceremony..."

Dabbs' mouth fell open from my unexpected suggestion. Slowly though, it transformed into a flirty smile.

"Is that a dare?" Dabbs asked.

"Mmm hmm," I nodded.

Dabbs rolled her eyes.

"Okay," she replied leading me to a secluded alcove, "but only on one condition."

"What's that?" I asked.

Dabbs put one leg on a chair in the alcove and began hiking up her dress. Smiling, my former student handed me the panties.

"You put them in my pussy."

Dabbs handed me her torn thong and put her arms around my shoulders. Closing her eyes, my former student leaned close and began deep kissing me so sensually that my cock instantly sprung to life inside my trousers.

"UM!" Dabbs jumped mid-kiss as she felt my hand opening her pussy lips and gently pushing the panties inside her extremely wet depths.

"Mmmmm," Dabbs sighed in pleasure through our kissing session, practically purring as she felt the last of the material being delicately inserted into her cunt.

Pulling out of our kiss, Dabbs put her leg back down, straightened her dress, and flashed me her naughty smile.

"You're welcome."

I smiled back and gave her my arm.

"Shall we go?"

Dabbs took my arm, and the two of us walked out to the lawn, both of us in step with each other.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so if you enjoyed it, please give it some stars. I'll always write more if the ratings are good because it means people are enjoying themselves. Please have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. -- xoxo Daphne.


12