Daring Dungeon

Story Info
A mysterious invitation to a magical erotic dungeon.
2.9k words
4.71
9.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It still felt so weird to have gotten a random flyer to a thrill event that had the strangest google listing, no pictures, no description, no website,but tons and tons of 5 star reviews. Needing at least some info I decided to read most of the reviews which only peeked my interests more, "literal best time of my life" "what a great time" "way better than I could have imagined" My senses were telling me that I should be cautious because this is how every horror movie goes. Weird listed facility, raped and murdered woman in the headlines shortly after.

So realizing there might have been danger I decided to invite my best friend Louis to go with me. We'd been friends for years, with all the same likes and interests but taking that leap and being vulnerable to tell him? Ya not easy.. instead I just keep him in a safe little friend zone inside my head. I mean, does he sometimes spill out of that zone and into my fantasies while I'm masturbating? How couldn't he, every time we hang out I swear to god he purposely wears the thinnest pants and I can see every single curve and line of his cock, except that is, just exactly how big it gets when he's hard. *Sigh* maybe someday I won't have to imagine those details, but for now we'll be best friends who understand each other to a "T" and are always there for each other.

Which was why I invited him along on this trip to the Daring Dungeon. The flyer alone had me hooked, a dark red glossy Willy wonka looking ticket with gold foil edges and swirls. Clearly it doesn't take much for me to bite and take the bait. Curiosity and the cat and all that.

The date of event and the address was on the back along with the inscription "a daring adventure awaits if you dare venture beyond the gates" Louis was more than geeked, and couldn't wait to find out what sort of escape room, or tour, or freaky ass sex club we just got invited to. This is why we're best friends because he's game for all of it, everything, even if only to share the inside joke together later on.

With the day arriving I decided that because I didn't exactly know what I was getting myself into, I'd wanted to wear something that could work for an escape room so I defaulted to a loose black crop top and some torn up light denim high waisted shorts that just happened to show a little under ass cheek curve and underneath all that was something a little more exciting, ya know, just in case it was a freaky ass sex club.

Louis picked me up from my studio apartment and god his car smelled good. Not like the rank ass cologne so many douches bathed in but him, clean and simple. He looked so good tonight, sides of his head shaved with the thick blonde hair on top French braided down his back, just enough beard and a crisp grey t shirt that perfectly complimented his dark tan skin tone. "You ready to die tonight?" Louis joked. And all I could do was laugh nervously and wonder.. was this a mistake? We laughed and joked the entire ride about every possibility that we were about to walk into.

We parked and walked around to the back of the building and the entrance looked like an old grey stone brick archway. Dark and eerie was an understatement. We stepped in the archway seeing the gate was slightly ajar, we pushed it open and peered around, inside we could see soft red lighting just around the corner of the room and as we both looked at each other the gates closed behind us.

Feeling around for the clasp to get back out, my hand slipped into a palm shaped inset in the stone, as soon as my hand fit in the handprint I felt instantly at ease, completely relaxed and then caught a scent in the air.

A scent that filled my nose and head at the same time, almost giving me a luscious haze to my thinking and my body. Louis hearing me let out a big sigh started asking what was wrong and started feeling around too, it wasn't long before his hand also found the groove and he said "whoa dude the air in here just got a lot... different." I had no idea what different meant for him but it meant a swelling ache between my legs. Trying to shrug it off I suggested we go and try to find the way out and we headed towards the red glow at the far end of the room. It seemed to me the closer we got to the red glow the stronger the scent was in the air and the more my clit swelled and ached for something to rub against it and the seam of my shorts was beginning to be only an aggravating tease.

I was leading the way when my foot slipped on some loose stone, stumbling backwards to keep from falling Louis caught my left elbow and my right arm caught his right leg and uh.. what was that my arm just brushed against? Laughing Louis helped me up and said "yeah so the smell in here for some reason is having an effect on the lower half of my body it seems, sorrry about that". I'll be thanking the creepy dungeon gods for that fall for a long time I think to myself, and stored the mental picture my mind traced of Louis' hard cock for a later time when I was in bed and had my favorite dildo at hand. "Yeah that smell is.. intense huh? Glad I'm not the only one feeling it"

As we got to the doorway of the red glowing room we saw on the ground two black, silk, billowy cushions, roughly the size of twin mattresses. Looking around the red glow seemed to be coming from nowhere specific, almost like an energy in the room and not entirely like a light at all, although with the syrupy haze this air had on my senses I could be tripping my ass off and I don't think I'd know it.

As we walked in looking for a doorway that led out of this room we realized the one that we'd come in by was gone, no frame, no opening, nothing, just stone. Louis and I looked at each other, both seeing the panic rising in our eyes when the fruity, exotic thick air got stronger and at this point there was no hiding the effect the air was having on Louis' lower half. I blushed and turned away pretending to look for seams and cracks in the wall all the while my mind kept surging these erotic images of a thick hard cock up close and cuming, and then more images of a hand stroking a hard cock. Shaking my head and trying to think straight, I sat on the edge of the cushion hoping to re center myself but as I sat down it was like I tapped into the dungeons energy source.

I could feel the dungeons energy. Hungry and aching but not violent, only warm and inviting. Instantly Louis' face was in my face and he was shaking my shoulders, "hey man you weren't answering me you seemed out of it, you ok?" "Yeah no I'm ok but maybe we should just sit down and think for a minute, try to figure out what's going on?" So Louis sat down on the other cushion and seemed to relax a bit more than before, his shoulders slacking a bit and then I saw his hands grip his knees like he was trying really hard to hold something back.

A Part of me wanted to get up and check on him but a much bigger part of me couldn't help stroking the black silky cushion I sat upon. The cool soft silk slipping between my fingers my mind racing about how that silk might feel against my hard nipples. My nipples tightened through the holes of my pink fishnet bralette in response to the thought only making my head more foggy. When I looked over at Louis again he'd gone from sitting to laying on his back and his breathing had quickened and the throbbing length in his shorts only seemed to strain more.

"Listen I'm not sure what's going on here, but it doesn't feel bad, if you know what I mean?" "Heh yeah bad isn't how I'd describe this" Louis said. "maybe it is a freaky sex club afterall" I joked and said "man, I need to figure out where to get a membership" and we both laughed for way to long, seemingly breaking the sexual tension we were both feeling since we got in here.

Sighing after laughing so hard I opened my eyes and noticed what looked like a rubber fuchsia colored dick low to the ground on a sort of raised circular platform. Before I could even think about the risks or what I was about to do in front of Louis my pussy throbbed with an ache I couldn't ignore anymore and I knelt down to the dildo and wrapped my fingers around it feeling it was warm like body temperature and covered in a slick wet substance. The fragrant air seemed to get stronger and stronger near this dildo and without even thinking about Louis sitting next to me I knelt over and sucked the tip of the dildo coating my tongue in the most sweet erotic flavor id ever tasted.

My body was humming with sexual prickles and I heard Louis groan as I bobbed down on the dildo taking most of the length in my mouth, I stared over to see how Louis was taking all of this, and to my delight he had pulled his cock through the pant leg of his shorts and was tugging slow and firm staring right at me. I smiled back and bobbed up and down on the dildo a little faster watching Louis' hand quicken and match my pace, pump for pump. Knowing he was fantasizing about my soft pink lips wrapped around his cock and warm wet mouth surrounding his every inch only turned me on even more.

Moving even faster it seemed that the dildo oozed more of the thick sweet glaze into my mouth and it seemed the more of it I consumed, the more turned on I got, stopping for air I panted "Fuck i have never been this turned on in my life, I feel like my clit could burst it's so swollen and aching" I tore off my shorts and pulled my tits out of my shirt and pinched my nipples through the pink fishnet as they hardened. I threw my matching pink fishnet panties towards Louis. He caught them, pulled his pants off and wrapped them around his cock and balls and tugged slow and steady milking every ounce of pleasure from each stroke.

Aching for more I turned around, put my knees on the soft cushion and backed my ass up to the dildo. The hot wet surface of the dildo pressed from my clit all the way up my ass, spreading my pussy lips completely with its thickness. I only had a moment of craving more movement before the dildo started to move excruciatingly slowly. Then it would stop moving, forcing me to twerk my ass up and down (thank god I took those classes) to get more sensation, over and over again this continued and it was once I was drunk with sex that I leaned forward on my elbows and my tits brushed the soft silk of the cushion.

As I perked my ass back and forth it caused the most tantalizing friction my nipples have ever felt. Pushing back and begging mentally for the dildo to enter me it finally did. As soon as I felt the girth of it stretch my pussy my orgasm shot through my body like fireworks, gasping and moaning and all the while the dildo somehow knowing I wanted and needed it deep and still while coming. Catching my breath I looked over to Louis who was ragged with lust staring and stroking.

Hazily I crawled over to Louis' cushion and connected energetically with the dungeon. Sensing the dungeon was craving more, i sent it my wants and thoughts. I thought up something that I hoped the dungeon could deliver and would hopefully blow Louis' mind. A succulent looking bright purple hollow vine snaked from the ground and perched up begging to be plugged. The vine had soft petal like leaves opening up at the top and looked very similar to the carnivorous plants we'd seen at the plant museum some time ago that are shaped like a vase.

Upon closer inspection I thought harder about the walls of this tube being soft and plump with soft moving short tentacles and that all would work together to stroke his shaft inch by inch working in unison and at random twisting and milking. Thinking of the sweet syrup I suckled earlier I concentrated on this wet dungeon milker to have the same sweet aphrodisiac glaze coating its entire insides, so full that it drips from the top. I let go of control of the dungeons energy and asked it to connect to Louis, to know exactly what he wanted and give him every bit of it.

I leaned over Louis and whispered in his ear "just think about what you want and you'll get it" Louis laid his head back and I watched as the dungeons milker slowly crept up Louis' leg circling around his middle, dripping the sweet glaze all over his balls. The vine started mimicking a licking movement, the petals began stroking his balls. Watching Louis ache with anticipation was no let down to all the fantasies I'd had about what pleasure looked like on his face.

Sensing he wanted more, the milker moved up and started contracting its opening on the head of louis' cock dripping glaze everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore and licked his balls while the milker worked his tip. Tasting the sweet syrup on his balls got my clit throbbing even harder than before. Watching the milker work his tip, slowly moving further and further down, teasing him back up his shaft again and covering him in the slick sweetness was driving me crazy. Knowing the small soft tentacles were tracing up and down every single inch of him back and forth velvety smooth and slick i knew he was feeling more than grateful at what my mind had asked the dungeon for.

I couldn't resist any longer I needed to come and I wanted to come hard, Moving around the milker as it sensually suckled Louis I climbed up onto him, placing my ass in his face so I could watch his cock fill the dripping milker while it dragged and pulled at him. I pressed my ass and pussy against his lips and ground down feeling my swollen clit press against his tongue as he lapped at me hungrily. Over and over his tongue caressed my clit each time bringing me closer and closer to passing out or coming I couldn't tell because it was so fucking intense.

Switching from licking my tight ass to massaging my full clit I pressed more and more and swayed my ass back and forth to hold off my orgasm as best I could. But when I tried to pull away at last Louis grabbed my hips and pressed me harder against his mouth and I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop the spasms from rolling over me, I grasped the milker and tore it from Louis cock knowing full and well what I wanted.

I drove my mouth down hard on Louis taking all of him in my mouth and loving every bit, stroking up and down faster and faster with the rhythm of my orgasm I pumped Louis cock with my throat and felt him throb harder and harder until at last he came, the first hot spurt gushing down my throat tasting better then anything had so far in this dungeon, I pulled up and jerked his coming cock hard and fast as he sprayed the rest of his thick hot load all over my tits lusting for more I rubbed his slippery hard cock on my nipples until I came in his mouth again.

We laid there for what seemed like forever until the air started to thin, we felt less hazy and started to become aware of where we were and what happened. Seeing that the doorway was in perfect condition right where we'd come in at, we started gathering our clothes and putting them on, heading out of the dungeon where we'd come in at.

The front gate was still closed and as I pressed my palm into the inset handprint again I felt the dungeon sigh with relief and thanks as the gate unlocked. Before removing my hand I asked to be invited again and felt the dungeon speak once again. As I walked out I heard " come anytime you please" and I sighed with relief. Louis grabbed my hand and we walked to his car, I breathed a sigh knowing the dungeon had helped push us from the friend zone to something much more erotic and fun, and I couldn't wait to explore more together.