Dark as Daylight Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim said, "You are the bride. I think William thought of you as much as me when he gave us this gift."

Olivia was a little nervous as she reached for the handle. "Baby, it is not a 600-pound gorilla. Open it, and let's have some fun."

"If something jumps out at me, you are not getting laid."

"You have three pair of panties in your pocketbook that says otherwise."

"I should never have told you that story."

"You were only being honest with me and yourself. It's the best way to start a relationship. Now open the damn door."

"Oh my God, it's gorgeous! How the hell did they get a four-poster bed, with a canopy top into an airplane?"

"In pieces probably."

As the door closed, Jim stated with authority, "Olivia, I am going to give you an order, and I don't want to hear any backtalk from you. I don't want to hear one word, not even the word yes. Take off your dress, NOW! I have waited 2 ½ months to see you naked and I am about to burst. I will not wait one more second to see you. You do not have any clothes in this cabin. They are all downstairs in the belly of the aircraft. Unless you want to walk through customs naked, you will do as I say."

Olivia stood there frozen in fear. The look in Jim's eyes were those of a wolf looking at dinner, and she was on the menu. She wanted to make love with him, but wanted it to be gentle, when he took her virginity. She had never had sex before, but she read about it extensively and watched porn on her computer. It excited her to the point she would orgasm as she rubbed her legs together.

Jim watched her eyes go cloudy. Her body was there but her mind had deserted her. He walked around her, unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra, and in one easy motion he pushed both items forward and off her. She did not move.

He returned to his original position and said to her, "Olivia, no man could resist you. God has made you as close to perfect as is possible."

His words brought her back to the present. Her mind cleared and she saw him looking at her in awe. Then she looked down, and source that she was naked.

She looked up at him and was about to say something when he reminded her talking was not allowed. She growled at him.

"Turn down the bed and get on it. If you think you soiled three pair of panties this morning, wait until you see what you are going to do to the linens today."

He crossed the aircraft, pulled two large fluffy towels from the holder, and threw them on the bed.

"I have a feeling we are going to need these."

She hopped onto the bed and looked at him standing there fully dressed. She was about to break the rules of talking when he opened his shirt. His chest was more impressive with it off, then it was when his shirt was on. He sat in the chair across from her, removed his boots and socks, and zipped up the side openings of his jeans. He opened his belt, and the copper button. He pulled the zipper down and pushed the jeans over his hips and let them fall to the ground.

Olivia screamed, "Holy Shit, give me some drugs to knock me out, please. That thing is going to rip me into pieces."

"You just broke Rule Number 1, Olivia, and for that you are going to get a spanking."

"I'm 19 years old, I stopped getting spankings when I was 11."

"You just broke Rule Number 1 for the second time. The first infraction was five swats on each cheek of your ass. The second infraction doubles it to 10. The third infraction doubles that, and the fourth doubles it again. Do you understand what will happen to your ass if you continue breaking Rule Number 1?"

Olivia didn't dare open her mouth. She nodded her head meekly and kept her eyes focused downward.

"Olivia, while we are making love, and that is what we are going to be doing, you may speak and yell all you want. When we are like this, I want you to obey me in all things. I am going to spoil you to the point that you are going to be able to wear a Queen's crown. I am going to love doing that for you, and obedience is the only thing I ask of you. Will you be able to do that for me?"

Olivia's eyes sparkled and she nodded her head with enthusiasm. She lost that enthusiasm quickly, as he pulled her body over his legs so he could spank her. She wanted to keep her legs together, but he kept pushing them wide apart, and trapped one with his leg. She was totally exposed.

Then it came, his big hand crashed down on the inside of her left buttock close to her anus. She screamed because she had never felt pain of this magnitude before. Before the pain subsided, the second blow hit her left cheek adjacent to her vagina. She screamed, again, but something inside her made her tingle. (What the fuck is going on, she asked her brain? I'm not supposed to like this.) The third blow landed closer to her thigh than her ass. He rubbed his knuckles against her clit as his hand passed by.

She didn't scream this time, she shouted, "That's not my ass."

He replied, "Did you just break Rule Number 1 for the third time, Olivia?"

"Using your own definition of the rules, I most certainly did not, you fucking bastard. This is not the way I expected my first experience at making love to start."

"How did you expect it to start, Olivia? Did you watch those big dicked guys on the porn stations, who could stay hard for hours and hours on end?"

"Everyone knew that was fake. I watched the channels that were women-centric to see if there was anything different going on. They were all the same. A woman calls some stud, who comes in to fuck her, while her husband is away on business. They are all white, upper-middle-class, and beautiful."

Number four hit her thigh, and vagina, which made a squishy sound.

Jim asked her, "Are we getting excited, Olivia?"

"If you don't finish this punishment in a hurry, I'm going to claw your eyes out."

"Here comes number five."

He put his thumb and middle finger together and placed them in the cleft of her vagina one inch below her clit. He put tension on the middle finger and then let it springing forward. It connected perfectly with her clit, and Olivia howled in pain and in orgasm, each in its own time.

If Jim was unsure of his family's heritage prior to this day, Olivia explained it to him in detail. While she was doing so, she received five swats on her right cheek as a reward.

He turned her over and brought her mouth up to his so he could kiss her. At the beginning she was not as enthusiastic as he was. As his right hand played with her honey-box, her hips began to move, her arms wrapped around his neck and she followed his lead. He played with her body, until she orgasmed again, while lying in his arms. She was a very high-strung young woman, and the man who finally landed her as a wife would have a very difficult time keeping up with her in bed.

"Olivia, you must not strangle me with your thighs. Is that clear?"

"You've exhausted me, and we haven't made love yet. Now you tell me I must not strangle you with my thighs. What are you going to do to me next?"

"You've watched enough pornography to know what cunnilingus is. You are about to enjoy your first taste of it, or at least I am."

"What the hell does that mean, Jim?"

"Lift your ass, I'm going to put a towel under you."

"Can I trust you down there?"

"If you're not happy with my work, you can sue me when we get back to New York. Now, for the next two minutes, no excessive talking. Pick up your legs from behind your knees and bring them to your ears. Don't let them go until you are too tired to hold them any longer."

"Oh, okay, I know what cunnilingus is now. You're going to eat my pussy."

"Amazing, she's going to be a junior in college, and she has the street smarts of an eight-year-old."

"Be quiet and eat already."

"Olivia, be very nice to me or I will take your virginity with my forearm, instead of my dick."

"Jim, have you ever noticed that your dick is almost as big as your forearm. Why do you think I screamed when I saw it for the first time? When are you going to put that thing in me?"

"I will put it in you when you are wetter than the Hudson River. I will put lubricant inside you and on me to help my penetration into your depths. I can guarantee you it will hurt but you will also get a great deal of pleasure out of it, because I will not stop until you orgasm mightily."

"Thank you, Jim."

She was talking to him one second and then he was gone. She was lying flat on her back when it happened.

She screamed, let go of her knees and sat up to see what he was doing to her.

He stopped, lifted his head from her vagina and said to her, "What did you do wrong?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Where are your knees supposed to be?"

"They are supposed to be by my ears, and they are."

"Instead of eating your pussy, I think I'll give you your second spanking."

"No, I will lie back down as long as you continue doing what you were doing for a very long time. I just wanted to see what you were doing and with what."

"It seems I'm going to have to teach you English, while we are on vacation also."

"Please, don't start now. I'll be quiet as long as you will be quiet and continue doing what you were doing to me before."

"Honey, I don't believe you could be quiet with a gun pointed at your head."

"In a situation like that, I bet you that you would be wrong."

Jim's head disappeared, and Olivia's hips turned up to receive his tongue and fingers. Her flower opened and he could see her virginity clearly. He took three quick pictures of it and forwarded them to William Junior without a message. They were self-explanatory. It would give Gwen plenty of time to make a replacement for Olivia's next lover. He tortured her until she fell unconscious from orgasming continuously. This child was truly inexperienced in the art and science of lovemaking.

While she was asleep, he spread lubricant liberally into her vagina, and allowed her body's heat spread it deep inside her. He repeated this procedure three times, until the lubricant overflowed its banks. Then he waited and waited.

After 15 minutes, he grew tired of waiting for her to waken. Using the same lubricant, he spread it liberally on his cock. He picked up her legs, put them into his arms, and began rubbing his genitals against hers.

She began overflowing with her own lubricants within seconds, and her eyes began fluttering.

"What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Did you love it or hate it?"

"If the choice was between that and a gun to my head, I would choose the first one. You scrambled my brains like nothing ever has before. Is it always like that?"

"What I'm about to do to you next is even better."

"You said you were going to lubricate me and yourself."

"I did both, while you were sleeping."

"How long was I out?"

"Does it matter?"

"No, I guess not. When are you going to put that thing in me?"

"When you stop talking."

"I'm afraid."

"I will always be here to take care of you. I told you about your father, and if you have any other problems you can contact me. This will hurt, It will hurt the first few times we make love, because I am a large man. However, after that it will be all pleasure. I promise you that. After you are able to take me, most other men you will be able to take easily. They will be able to satisfy you, and you them, but they will not hurt you as I am going to hurt you now. Try to relax. If you tense up it will hurt more. I will try my best to take your virginity when you are relaxed."

"Thank you, Jim, I know you've waited a long time for this, don't wait any longer. Make me a woman now."

"Mrs. Olivia Hightower, it will be my pleasure, and yours also."

He lifted her butt, put it on his thighs and pushed her legs forward, until she was half a person. He took aim and pushed the head of his dick into the slot of her vagina, and moved up and down making contact each time with her clitoris.

She screamed, "Oh fuck, that's nice."

He continued his movements faster, watching her face. She was beginning to perspire, and her upper body movements indicated she was getting ready to orgasm again. He added his thumb and put pressure on the little nub, circling it every time, while his dick left it alone. He had to put pressure on her hips to keep them in place as he watched her climb the orgasm mountain, and when she sprayed him with her liquid offering, he thought he had missed it. He was wrong, it was just the beginning. He watched as her mouth opened, her jaws locked, and a scream was eminent.

He entered her with 4 inches of his manhood, tearing apart her maidenhood and wedging himself well inside her.

The scream came, but in a 'staccato voce'. It was as if Olivia was not sure what she was screaming about, however, she knew she had to scream. As she came to her senses she said to Jim, "That was one hell of an organism. I never squirted before."

"Thank goodness there is a towel underneath you, otherwise you would be sleeping on the floor tonight, because your side of the bed would be to wet."

"I could always sleep on top of you."

"Only if we were making love, my dear."

"I like that idea. Shall we start?"

"I'm not sure about you, but I started a few minutes ago."

"Don't joke around, let's get started, I want to feel you inside of me."

"Olivia, look down."

"Oh fuck, how did you do that without me knowing about it?"

"I'm sneaky."

"I'm a woman now?"

"Until I stick my dick up your ass and take your anal virginity, you most certainly are."

"How badly am I bleeding?"

"I will let you know after I finished putting all of him in you. Checking before-hand would be useless."

"Will you please stop talking and get on with it."

"Isn't that my line?"

She didn't answer him, she just lay there, and waited for him to proceed, so he did. With every inch of him her eyes bulged, but she didn't scream or complain. She grabbed onto his back, with her arms and legs and held on for dear life.

He asked, "Would you like me to stop for a while?"

"Are you all the way in me?"

"No, there's another 4 or 5 inches to go."

"Have I had a mind-blowing orgasm?"

"No, not that I have observed."

"As I recall, you promised me both. Are you reneging on me now?"

"Little girl, are you attempting to piss me off, while you are in a very inferior position?"

"No, I'm just checking to see if you keep your promises. You promised me many things in my future. How am I supposed to know they are true, if you can't keep your promises to me now?"

"Olivia, we are going to have such a fun vacation."

With that answer, he plunged the remaining portion of his dick into her, with a full head of speed.

She didn't whimper. She didn't cry out or tense her lips. She was amazing, and she was hot. Now it was up to him to bring them to orgasm. He wanted her to feel his sperm gushing into her womb, while she was taking another trip around the universe. He was going to take his time, and torture her once again. Her clitoris was out, and he grabbed it between his thumb and forefinger, and squeezed. That made her scream.

He didn't believe there was enough room for anything to get between him and the walls of her opening, but fluids began dribbling out.

She yelled at him, "Fuck me you bastard. Don't just kneel there with a satisfied grin on your face, do something."

"Olivia, look down. I am taking 8 inches out of you and pushing it back in every few seconds. Don't you feel that?"

"Yes, but you can do more than that, and you're holding back. I want to feel all of it, I mean ALL of it, not just that tiny piece."

"I was holding back because I didn't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me, please. I want to know what it feels like. If it's too much I'll tell you. Give me the worst of it, because God knows I love it."

"Olivia, if and when you decide to get married, the first part of the man's interview had better be his dick. If it's not close to mine, tell him to leave, because he will never satisfy you in bed. He may be rich or famous, but he will never satisfy you sexually. Here I go."

"Thank you, Jim, I'm ready."

Over the next 20 minutes, or so, Jim emptied every ounce of energy he had into making love with Olivia. She yelled, screamed, orgasmed over and over again, but Jim was not going to stop until he and Olivia orgasmed together.

Finally, he said to her, "I can't hold out any longer. I'm going to cum. How close are you?"

"Pretty close, but I'm not sure when I'm going to pop. You do your thing, Jim, because I've had enough orgasms today to last me for a week."

"You'd better buy a lot of panties little girl, otherwise you're going to be running around Paris bare-assed."

"Am I going to be wearing a dress, or miniskirt?"

"Bear assed naked, little girl, because you defied me. Do you remember the oath you took? I said I would make you feel like a queen. You promised to obey me in all things, when we were not making love. Does that sound familiar to you?"

"Yes master, I will obey you when we are not in bed, or any other place we are making love."

"I have not cum in three months, because of you. Now, you are going to get a belly full of my sperm. Your birth control pills better work, because my doctor couldn't implant the IUD because of your virginity. I don't want to get you pregnant, but I will take care of you if it happens. Get ready, because here goes."

He wasn't kidding, because his back arched, his hips accelerated and he pounded harder into little Olivia as hard as he could go. Then his prostate released, his balls moved up to his body, and he let out a yell, "Oh fuck, Olivia, here it comes."

Olivia did not need to be told he was cuming, because she felt his dick pulsing against the walls of her cervix as his dick expanded inside her and sprayed semen directly into her uterus. It felt as though he was emptying a pint of heavy cream in there, and it just kept cuming unceasingly.

She was so focused on him, her own orgasm snuck up upon her and rattled her from her toes to the follicles of her hair. Her arms and legs were stretched out as if she had been struck by lightning, and her eyes went blank, again.

When Jim saw this, he was ecstatic. He was still semi-hard and decided to see if he could go one more time. He began rubbing his dick between the cheeks of her ass to harden it fully again. As he was doing this, he looked at that little pink star and asked himself, "Why Not?"

At that thought, he became as hard as a steel rod. Olivia was still in the throes of her orgasm. He didn't need to lubricate either of them, because the area was still dripping from their coupling. He put her legs together over his left shoulder, and held them tight. He moved his penis towards her anus, took one breath, and pushed hard. There was no resistance, because she was nearly unconscious. He moved further and further inside her and watched her asshole expand around him. The human body was magical and he was enjoying it to its fullest.

Olivia opened her eyes with a start! She looked at him, the position of her legs, and the movement of his hips. She knew something was going on in her body, but was not sure what it was. It wasn't painful, but it was different, very different.

"Okay Jim, what are you doing to me now?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Of course, I want to know. It is my body you are using."

"Olivia, I am not using your body and I never will. I am making love to it, and that's the only thing I will ever do. I told you when I first saw you that you are as close to perfect as anything God has ever created. I would never do anything to defile it. You are so beautiful, and it is my pleasure to introduce you to the wonders of sex."

"Thank you, Jim, now tell me what you're doing to me, because it feels different."

"It should, because my cock is 10 inches up your ass, with only 2 inches more to go."