Dark as Daylight Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit, Jim, you would never fit up my ass, you are much too big."

"Are you ready, are you paying attention?"

"Of course, I'm paying attention."

He pushed the remaining 2 inches into her and his thighs touched her ass.

"STOP, I felt that, and I don't want you to move any deeper. I may never be able to control my bowels again. How the hell did you get in there without me knowing it?"

"I told you I'm sneaky! I gave you that mind blowing orgasm that put you out of commission for a long time. Now that you know I can fit in your ass, I can go there any time I want, and you will not be frightened of me tearing you apart. There is always a first time, and this was yours. There is only one more orifice for me to take your virginity, and that is your mouth. I can't wait for you to give me your first blow job, I know you will be magnificent at it, and I can't wait for you to swallow my sperm."

"I have to swallow?"

"Oh yes, every time. You may not like it the first few times, because it is an acquired taste. However, in time, you will learn to love it."

"Somehow, I doubt that very much."

"Are you arguing with me, Olivia? I still owe you spanking number 2, which is 10 on each cheek. When I'm finished with the inside of your ass, I could start on the outside of it."

"How could I forget you were inside my ass sliding in and out like a machine?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm sneaky. If I keep your mind busy on something else, you will forget what you fear most. I'm going to come very soon, and then you will feel me pulling out you. Will that be a thrill for you?"

"Can I be in another room?"

"Olivia, you belong to me in bed. I belong to you everywhere else. I told you I would never harm you, and I will take care of you after we return to New York. You will never have to worry about anything for the rest of my life, because you can count on me being at your side. I don't care if you are rich or poor, I will always be there for you."

"Jim, you are going to make me cry, because you are so wonderful to me."

"Did you feel me pull my cock out of you."

"YOU SNEAKY BASTARD, you did it to me again!"

"What did I tell you, Olivia? If your mind is on something else, you will forget what you fear. Let's take a shower and clean-up."

"You mean were done for today?"

"Baby, you have an awful lot to learn about sex, and I am going to teach you everything I know. However, we will leave our suite every morning at 11 AM and go shopping for things you like. We will have lunch at 4 PM, and dinner at 8:30 PM. If you wish to go dancing afterwards, I can take you anywhere your heart desires, but that will take time away from sex. You will have to choose between the two. You are not allowed to drink, and I won't drink either, because I have to protect you. I can't say it enough, you are so beautiful."

"Get in the shower, Mr. Hightower, I want to wash you all over."

"Yes Mrs. Hightower, anything you say."

"How did he put a shower built for two in an airplane?"

"It his airplane. If he wants it done, it gets done. You should see Patrick's 747. It has four large bedrooms and 100 of the plushest seats you have ever set upon. They recline into beds for the staff and it is like floating on air. I can't imagine what the inside of that airplane cost."

"Mr. Hightower, you talk too much. Let me see if this will shut you up for a little while anyhow."

She finished washing his legs, and privates, when she took his balls in her left hand, and squeezed, not with malice, but as a warning that she was now in charge. Her right hand began milking his cock, to get it to expand. When it began looking angry, she kissed the head, and began licking the blue vein on its underside. She was going to ask him why he had no hair around this area, but decided against it. She didn't want to talk at all, she wanted him to scream her name. She had practiced giving blow jobs on

her toys at home. One of them squirted liquids into her mouth as a reward for doing it properly after an undetermined amount of time. She always used condensed milk, because it was thicker than milk, but not as thick as sperm. It is as close as she could get in a grocery store.

After playing with his balls, she returned to the head of his penis and swallowed it whole, without preamble. Jim was startled by this turn of events, but didn't utter a word.

The head fit into her mouth with little room to spare. He was truly a big man in every sense of the word. She began twisting and sliding her head, while using her tongue to keep his head hot and moist. She knew she only had 2 or 3 inches of him in her mouth now, but in this position, it was as far as she could get him in. She would have to be lying on her back to allow more of him into her.

He had just cum in her ass less than 10 minutes ago, so she believed it would be a while before another load of his semen would blast out of him, and into her mouth. She hoped it would not be a lot, but Jim was exceptional in every way.

She prepared for Jim to drown her if he grabbed the back of her head when he came and held her steady until he was done. What a way to die! How would they explain it to her father? Zabo International would not be involved. Her camp would be charged, because she was giving all the boys blow jobs, until she gagged to death on their sperm. They would find sperm in her vagina and her ass, which would show she was a slut. She would have had sex for three hours during one day, died, because of an overload of sperm trapped in her throat, and labeled a slut for eternity. It didn't seem fair. She was going to show Jim she was better than that.

Her uvula bounced against the head of his penis on every stroke. It wasn't much but it was the best that she could do at this point in time.

Jim had no idea what his prick was hitting, but it was hitting something and it was sending impulses to his pituitary gland, which ordered the rest of his body to become sexually excited. His prostate dilated, and again filled to capacity. His testicles expanded and moved up towards his body. His eyes focused down towards her face. He did not believe she could move any faster than she was. He was very proud of her.

She chanced a look up at him, but their eyes never met. She focused all her energies on that piece of meat she was holding with both hands. God he was big. Her hands didn't fit around him. This was inside her vagina, and her ass, and he never hurt her, intentionally, with it.

She was pumping him in tune with her mouth, trying to speed up his eventual ejaculation. He just stood over, with his back against the wall unmoving. He showed no signs of discomfort or joy, he just stood there. She was tempted to take his nuts and squeeze them harder than before, but she would be the loser, because he still owed her a spanking, and she didn't want it anytime soon; actually, she didn't want it at all. She was going to try to be an excellent sex kitten. So far, she enjoyed sex a lot, and she did not expect that to change. This next six weeks were going to be fun.

He felt it growing deep in his groin. He was not going to give in to it. He wanted to surprise her. He wanted to see what happened to her when her mouth filled with his seed. He wished he had more time between sessions, so he could rejuvenate and build up his ejaculate. However, she surprised him as soon as they got into the shower and began to wash him. She looked like an innocent lamb, but inside there was a roaring tigress. If he was in the market, he would take her, instantly. However, his job came first and foremost. His hours were uneven, he was constantly out of town, and she would cheat on him within days of their marriage. He knew it, and he would not blame her for doing it. His life was not that of a married man. 90% of his agents were not married for the same reason. Those that were, were assigned to the houses. Their job was no easier or harder and they earned every dime they made. It was just that their hours were steady and they could tell their spouses when they would be home.

The water in the shower began turning cold, however, he still refused to move. The water bouncing off his chest fell onto his dick, and Olivia's head and face. She was pissed, because she knew he was doing it on purpose. She decided to do something on purpose also, so she removed her left hand from his dick, grabbed his nuts and squeezed with intent to do great harm.

He got the message, and the water was turned off. He still wanted to win this one, but maybe not so much. He was close, very close, and a moan nearly escaped his mouth.

He didn't realize there was another tell happening to him. His legs were braced against the wall, and she saw it happen. It didn't tell her when but she knew to expect his conclusion to come very soon. She relaxed her hands on his dick, expecting to feel the pulse as it did in her vagina when he emptied into her.

Her tongue and mouth were working overtime, her hands were pumping furiously, and she had been working on him for what seemed like an hour, but was probably only 15 or 20 minutes. Her jaws were tired, and her knees hurt. She reminded herself to put a towel under them the next time she did this, and to let him rest longer between sexual activity so the blow job didn't take this long the next time. Then she thought, "Maybe I should give him the blow job first, because he will be all keyed up and he will pop his cork in a few minutes?"

It happened to her again. While her mind was away working on future problems, "He Exploded" and it wasn't a little. He didn't completely fill her mouth with his sperm, because his dick was in the way. Most of it went down her throat, because there was no other place for it to go.

Olivia pulled him out of her mouth only to have Jim put it back.

"Keep going, little girl, there's a lot more where that came from."

She opened her mouth to say something but sperm entered it instead.

"Fuck it!" She dove on him, and using her hands as a pump again, she drew every ounce he had in him out until he was empty. Then she cleaned him from his balls to the tip. When she stood up, she opened her mouth to show him there was nothing left inside.

He picked her up, and kissed her, tongue and all.

"I don't taste as good as you do, my dear. How do you feel now that I have taken all three of your entrances, and you are no longer a virgin?"

"You are truly a bastard, Jim. You did it to me again this time. I was working out a problem in my head, which distracted me, and at that very second you came. You are a very bad man and I love you very much. My body belongs to you forever. Any time you want it, it is yours, because you make me feel so wonderful."

"I may take you up on that in the future, because no man, including me, can resist you. Can I wash you now?"

"The water is cold."

"I promise you, you will not feel the cold water."

"This I have to see."

He twisted her upside down, and she screamed. When he put his face into her pussy, she screamed again, but this time in surprise, and in joy. When he turned on the water and washed her from her toes to her head, he never heard a complaint about the water being cold. When her orgasm hit her, he returned her to her upright position, waited until she regained her balance and asked her, "Did you enjoy your shower?"

"Jim, you are absolutely evil. Should we eat dinner, or go back to bed?"

"If we go back to bed, I owe you a spanking."

"Is there anything I can do to get out of that spanking?"

"Are you attempting to bribe me?"

"Yes."

"Okay, you promised me six weeks of your life. I want a seventh week. Your camp doesn't get out until well after that and I can fuck you for another week."

"Are you attempting to bribe me?"

"Absolutely."

"I agree."

"I am going to take eight layers of skin off the inside of your pussy by the time I am finished with you."

"I am going to become so proficient at blow jobs, you are going to miss my mouth every day of the week."

"I think I will pick you up at school every day in one of our armored vehicles. I will pick up your dress, pull down your panties, and fuck you in the ass all the way home. You will have to run to the bathroom just to make sure your asshole closes."

"I think you said this first, Jim, we are going to have such fun on vacation."

"Yes Olivia, we are going to have a blast. Where are you going to store all the stuff we buy here?"

"In your apartment, where else? This way I can visit it anytime I want."

"And you say I am evil, little one. I should check your head for horns to see how fast the growing."

She put a finger under her chin, smiled sweetly and said, "You can ask my daddy, I'm a good girl."

"Let's get dressed, I'm going to eat dinner, or you again. We have about two hours before we reach Paris. Food sounds like a good thing."

"When we finish dinner, I'm going to give you another blow job, so you better be ready because I'm going to be in a different position. I want to see if that thing can slide down my throat a little. In the position I was in, there was no way it would fit. If you are standing at the end of the bed and I am lying on my back I may be able to get you to slide it down a little bit. Please, don't destroy my vocal cords. I want to be able to annoy you while we're shopping."

"That sounds like a plan to me. How did you learn to give blow jobs in the first place?"

"I have a lot of toys at home. Some are even bigger than you are, and one of them spurts milk out of the end if you do a good job and work on it hard enough. You can't cheat it because it's electronic. You really have to work your ass off to get that thing to squirt into your mouth. I started off using real milk but it was too thin. I tried using egg whites, but they were yucky. I settled on condensed milk because it was thicker but not as thick as your sperm is when I swallowed it. I watched a lot of men cum in and on women. Some were watery others were thick as molasses. Condensed milk was as close as I could buy in any store. You were totally different."

"They sell sterilized sperm in adult stores now. It's about $35 an ounce."

"Would you trust an adult store to give your wife or daughter, sterilized sperm to put in their mouth, or vagina, just for pleasure?"

"I would burn down the store first."

"My point exactly. Dinner Mr. Hightower, all this activity has made me hungry."

"Are you wearing panties?"

"No, they are all wet."

"In that case I have a present for you. Sit down at the end of the bed, please. These are complements of Mr. Zabo, himself. He tells me they work wonders within two hours. Lie back please. Spread your knees and bring them up to your chest, and breathe naturally."

"What are you doing?"

"These are called Ben Wah Balls. They help you exercise the muscles in your vagina. They will not fall out, will they Olivia?"

"Can I wear a pair of wet panties?"

"What fun would that be. Dinner awaits, dear. Shall we go?"

"Can I lie down all the time?"

"Your spanking is coming back quickly, because you are defying me."

"I'm coming, master. I hope I don't disappoint you."

"I am sure you won't, Olivia. Just think about all the shopping we are going to do tomorrow on the Champs-Élysées. You will keep those three balls in your pussy, until hell freezes over."

"Now that is what I call an incentive. Shall we go?"

After the aircraft stopped at the gate, they descended and went directly into the limousine. They were amazed they did not have to go through customs, but apparently William had taken care of all of that before they got here. They were taken directly to the five-star Hilton hotel, and to their suite on the 18th floor. Their windows were open and the Eiffel Tower was their view. Olivia stood there enthralled. Jim enfolded her in his arms and said to her, "Beloved, this is nothing. What I am going to start doing to you tomorrow will blow you away. The next day will blow you away again. Every day afterwards will be an experience unlike anything you have ever seen in this world. I waited for you, I really wanted you to be with me for this time, and I finally got you. I have never taken this much time away from Mr. William, and I would never have done it for anyone else but you. As long as you obey me, you will never want for anything. This next seven weeks of your life will be idyllic, and when we get back to New York, I will always protect you. You will never be without me when you need me. Never worry about your father. He is a bug and I am a hammer. If he puts a mark upon you, he will rue the day he did it. I swear I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you are, and you are going to stay that way throughout life."

"Jim, can I have champagne while we are in the room? I promise to guard you against anyone who tries to hurt you."

"Very funny, little one, however, I will allow you to drink champagne, only while we are in private, and in limited amounts. There is one thing you must do for me before the champagne gets here."

"You promised not to spank me if I gave you an extra week, and I did. What more do you want?"

"Can I have my Ben Wah balls back, please?"

"You son of a bitch, you did it to me again. I forgot they were in there. How do I get them out?"

"I stick my hand up there and pull them out one at a time."

"Well, we've never tried that before, will it hurt?"

"Olivia, thank God you are with me. Your father could have sold you off to some Arab sheik for $1 million and he would have ruined you for the rest of your life. You must promise me that you will never be out of my sight while we are on the streets. It is not safe for young girl, here in Paris, to be unaccompanied, especially someone like you. A car could drive up alongside you. A man could jump out, grab you and pull you into it before you knew what was happening. You would be gone before I could react. Stay close to me so I can protect you, please."

"I promised to obey you, Jim, and I will, because I know you have my best interests at heart. What you tell me to do I will do, just as Mr. William does."

"I will order three bottles of champagne, while I decide how to take the Ben Wah balls out of you. Turn down the bed, get undressed, and see if they have any lubricant in the room. I hope the balls have not traveled up as far as your ovaries, because I may have to shake you to get them to move down to your uterus so I can reach them."

"You've already visited my uterus once today. Wasn't that enough for you?"

"Someone promised me a blow job as soon as we reached the room. So far nothing has happened. Why is that Olivia?"

"You wanted to stick your hand up my vagina to take out the Ben Wah balls. Which do you want first, master?"

"I'll decide when you're naked."

"I'll check for lubricant just in case."

"Olivia, get naked, I can't stand seeing you in clothes."

"Shall we make it a rule, master, as soon as I walk into the suite, I should become naked?"

"What a wonderful idea. If you break rule number one again, that is your get out of pain free card. Just remember to do it every time we walk in."

"Yes master, after all it was my idea."

When the champagne was delivered Jim asked the butler about the lubricant situation. The butler said she would return in five minutes with a complete assortment and enough for his two-week stay.

Olivia was lying on the bed naked when the butler returned. Jim stepped out into the hall for his briefing. There were lubricants to inflame the female, there were lubricants to deaden pain and there were lubricants that cost more than gold. Those were guaranteed for penetration into any hole, in any woman, of any size. Jim said he didn't need those but took every lubricant that relieved pain. He didn't need the ones to inflame his partner. She was already hotter than flame.