Dark as Daylight Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tipped the woman €500 for her service. She told him she got off at midnight if he wanted company.

He thanked her graciously, but said he and his wife were just married Saturday, and it was too early to think about a threesome with his young bride.

She thanked him again for his generous tip, gave him her card, and told him if he needed anything to ask for her personally.

He nodded, returned to the room and closed the door, smiling.

"Okay, what has you all hot and bothered, master?"

"I was just propositioned by a pretty young French thing in the hallway. She wants to join us, but I said no. You and I were just married, and it was too early to introduce you to a threesome."

"From the looks of you, master, you were ready to rock her world."

"Olivia, what did I have waiting in here for me?"

"You were going to stick your hand up my pussy and extract the Ben Wah balls, and then you were going to get a blow job."

"Do you think that was enough to get me excited?"

"Shit, I hate when I'm wrong. Yes, thinking about me, and what was about to happen was definitely enough to get you excited, master."

"You must stop jumping to conclusions, before you examine all the evidence that is available to you. I think I will smack you on your luscious ass for that infraction."

She didn't argue with him. She turned, put her knees at the edge of the bed, raised her ass high, and placed her head low on her arms.

"I am going to learn a lot from you over the next seven weeks. I hope I'm not in this position every day, even though I deserve it."

"Try not to tense up, because it will only make it hurt more. Relax your shoulders, relax your hips, and let your arms keep your head loose. It's only one strike on your ass and it will be over sooner rather than later."

"Please stop talking about it, and do it. The waiting is worse than the event itself."

He ran his hand over her right cheek as his left hand grabbed the string holding the Ben Wah balls together.

"On the count of three it's going to happen. One, two, three." He pulled the Ben Wah balls out of her pussy in one quick stroke.

Her head popped up and she screamed as if in orgasm. Then he hit her on her right cheek and she did have an orgasm. She flopped down on the bed not knowing what hit her.

"You're not fair. I have no knowledge of what you're doing to me, and you're doing to me things I can't explain to my body what's going on. Please tell me what the hell is happening to me?"

Naked, he sat down beside her and pulled her into his arms. "If I tell you all my secrets in one night, what am I going to do to you over the next seven weeks? You would get bored with me, and go home to your idiot father or camp with your 16-year-old friends. Which would you prefer, Olivia, a little mystery or a camp counselor telling you what to do?"

"You know you are going to drive me insane during the next seven weeks, don't you? Everything you are going to teach me is so above the level of my knowledge it feels like I am in kindergarten and you are a world- renowned professor. So far, everything you've done to me has opened a world I never knew existed. I knew everything from books and the Internet, but nothing was close to what you did to me in reality. I watched women have their pussy's eaten on my computer, and it was like another day at the beach. You did it to me, and I had orgasms that knocked me into another world."

"Baby, those women you watched don't have any feeling left in their pussy's. They've been eaten, and fucked so many times, all they want is their paycheck at the end of their shoot. You are at the other end of the pendulum. You are a beginner. However, I am very experienced. I have been around the block many times, and I am able to read your body like a book, and it is one beautiful book to read. Your eyes are the windows to your sex. Watching them tells me what to do to you and when. That's why I didn't hurt you when I broke your virginity, both vaginally and anally. You were unconscious, so you never knew what hit you.

I broke your maidenhead and went past it by 4 inches and you didn't utter a peep. It was wonderful for both of us. I entered you anally, and you didn't wake up until I was 2 inches short of being fully embedded in you. Do you think that would have been possible to do without you screaming and yelling if you had been fully awake?"

"You are right. Unconscious, I am very pliable. What is going to happen when I am fully awake and you try to put that monster of yours in me?"

"We will find out soon enough, won't we Olivia?"

"Not before I give you your blow job."

"I thought you had forgotten about it."

"Would you stand up please, I have some measuring to do."

He did as she asked. She laid down on the bed directly beneath him. He was a good 9 inches above her, and that had to be corrected. She took pillows from the couch and threw them on the bed. Then she took the bed pillows and place them on top of those. It wasn't exact, but it was close enough.

"Here is what I want you to do, Jim. After I get you good and wet, I want you to start forcing this fellow into my throat. I don't know how much of it I will be able to take, but I want to try to get it all the way down. It may not happen today or tomorrow, but by the end of our journey, I want to get that thing of yours all the way down my throat. If I put my hands together above my chest that will be the sign I am in trouble, and I want you to pull out."

"Are you sure you want to try this? Your throat does not look big enough to fit me in."

"Did my ass look big enough for you to fit in?"

"No, not really."

"Did you enjoy fucking me in the ass?"

"Immensely."

"Then stop arguing with me and let me start giving you your blow job."

"Demanding little bitch, aren't you?"

"Do you want to call the maid, and have her instead of me?"

"Olivia, lie down on your back, and open your mouth. I just figured out a way to keep you from talking."

"It sure as hell took you long enough."

Her head was pivoted over the last pillow and her mouth, and throat were positioned in a straight line towards her stomach. She was a sword- swallowers dream in this position. However, the sword she was going to attempt to swallow was more than 7 inches in circumference. He fit into her mouth, barely, and she began playing with his balls while licking the glans, and sides of his dick.

Jim was not an idle partner this time. He was moving back and forth very slowly into her mouth, not forcing the issue at all. He was looking straight into her eyes, and was just letting her know he was there when she was ready to move to the next step. They hadn't even discussed what would happen when he was ready to orgasm. She knew, or she should've known, he was not going to pull out, because he told her, at the very beginning, she had to swallow. She had done well first time. She will do better this time.

She had him good and wet and was ready to take more of him deep into her mouth. She moved her hands to the sides of her throat and motioned for him to start moving deeper. He nodded, and began to push a little harder.

He felt the bottom of his dick pass her uvula, because it bounced against him as he stroked in and out of her mouth. Olivia's eyes were tearing because of the strain she was under, but she had not given him the sign for him to stop his penetration, so he continued very slowly.

Then he decided to cheat. He bent over and pinched her clit to see what reaction he would get out of her.

Olivia's knees went from bent to skyward and the moan she let out was barely audible.

He grabbed her knees and pulled them up, until her pussy was close enough to his face for him to feast on, and he did.

Olivia's eyes closed, her mouth went into overdrive and her hands went to his balls. He was not allowed to go any deeper into her throat, because she couldn't concentrate. He was only allowed to cum. She didn't know how long it would take him to explode because of all the activity they had that day. However, she knew she was going to explode very soon, because he had fingers in her ass, and her vagina, while he was licking and biting her clitoris, which was driving her to the edge of her sanity. She wanted desperately for him to come first, but she didn't think she had a prayer for that to happen.

Well, while her mind was working on one problem, another was solved without her realizing it. Her throat filled with semen to the point she felt like choking, but she refused. She swallowed quickly to accept the next blast when it came, and it came, followed by four more huge loads, and several smaller ones. She was still nursing on his dick, when she blacked out due to a huge orgasm.

She woke up to Jim smiling down at her.

"Wasn't that fun?"

"You bastard, you cheated again."

"Just tell me you didn't enjoy my cheating, and I will never do it again."

"How can I possibly do that Jim, because you are a two-edged sword. If I tell you I didn't enjoy it, I would be lying, because it was wonderful. However, if you keep doing that while I'm trying to get your dick down my throat, I will never succeed."

"Why don't you ask me which one is more important to me? Your pleasure, or mine?"

"There you go again, it's a question I can't answer without being wrong both times. It's like saying, "I love you, but" which means I don't love you."

"Who do you belong to in bed?"

"I belong to you, body and soul."

"In that case, who should you want to please the most?"

"You!"

"Case closed. I will make love to you and your body in every way I know, and I will never harm it. If you saw the toys that were in Mr. Patrick's home that he uses with his mistress, you would scream. However, he never harms her either. They are all for fun and not for pain. As long as you make me happy in bed, you have done your job. I don't care if I ever get down your throat completely. I only care that we are happy together. Do I make myself clear, Olivia?"

"Yes master, what's up next?"

"I'm going to fuck you up the ass. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"If you say it's going to be fun, I will believe you because you said you would never harm me. Can I have some champagne now? I'd like to get this taste out of my mouth."

"You have to kiss me first."

"With pleasure master."

****************************************************************

Teddy asked, "Senior Captain, can we go 50 light years into Aquarius's southeast quadrant, so I can send my message to Earth, with everyone's greetings to their families and to the Good Luck 2?"

"Have I ever said 'No' to you, Teddy?"

"No, you haven't Monty, but I am almost 17 years old now, and there is always a first time for everything."

"Not with you, Teddy. You have never given anyone on this expedition any trouble, and I doubt that you ever will. You pray for everyone to stay happy and healthy, and I believe your prayers have helped everyone in our little group stay that way."

"Monty, if you want to see Captain Labatte' have her baby, you should go to the infirmary now."

"Who is having a baby?"

"My grandma is having a baby. Viggio, Gordon and my mommy are with her, already."

"I will never get use to your grandmother's new last name. She will always be Jennifer Luck to me, even though she is Viggio's wife.

"It's okay, big Captain, he doesn't mind, because everyone calls her Jennifer, or Captain when she's on duty."

"Teddy, you are taking over as 'Captain in Training'. Announce yourself to Callie, and let her know that you are in command."

"Thank you, Senior Captain. Callie this is your friend Teddy, I hope you are happy today, and my grandfather is not taking advantage of you."

"Thank you, Teddy, I am operating within normal parameters, and my sisters and I welcome you. Your grandfather is attempting to beat me in chess, but it will not happen. He is very good, but not that good. I will beat him one day by being as sneaky as he is."

"Callie be very careful when you are trying to sneak up on my grandfather. He always has a trap set for the unexpected moves of his opponent. Gordon used to scream when he got caught in one of them, and would lose a match to him because of it."

"I am always very cautious with my moves against your grandfather, Teddy. How may I help you today?"

"I am Captain in Training today, Callie."

"Do you agree Captain Oberlin?"

"I agree, Callie. Give her whatever help she needs. She will be heading us 50 light years into Aquarius' southeast quadrant tomorrow. Please have any obstacles or problems on that route of flight mapped out for us, please."

"It is done, senior captain, how many copies should I print out?"

"5 for now, and send them all to the captain's position."

"It is done, Captain."

"I am going to the infirmary, if there is any problem, you'll find me there."

********************************************************************

Doctor Finch said, "Jennifer, this is going to be one big baby. Let me do a cesarean on you, instead of letting you try to deliver her naturally."

"Joe, I've had seven children already. She can't be much bigger than they were, can she?"

"She is at least 11 pounds, possibly more."

As soon as Joe Finch said that Viggio screamed.

"Yenny, you crushing my hand."

"You put me here you bastard. I should be crushing your balls instead."

"We do this together, no?"

"Yes, but did you have to get me pregnant to prove that you loved me?"

"No, first time, accident. Second time is planned. Third time for son to carry my name."

Under her breath Jennifer said, "Even Luck, I hate you with every fiber of my being. You planned this for me. You wanted me to have a soccer team full of children, and you have finally got your wish. When I die, you had better hide, because I'm coming after you for all eternity."

"Go ahead, Finch, do the cesarean, but don't you dare leave a scar on my stomach. You're supposed to be a plastic surgeon, prove it, or Sandy is going to be one frustrated wife."

"Jennifer, you are not going to see a hint of a scar. I'm even going to give you a tummy tuck in the process. You will look 15 years younger than you looked before you became pregnant with this child.

If you want, after your two-month recovery period, come to me and we will schedule a facelift for you. I will get rid of all the worry lines around your eyes and forehead, caused by your duty as a captain. The rest of your face is as beautiful as it was when we started our journey. I won't have to touch it at all. You are 48 years old, and without those worry lines, you could pass for 25 easily."

"Joseph, I just had a contraction. Get this child out of me before it's too late."

"Peggy, 8 mg Propofol. Let me know as soon as she is under."

"Yes Doctor."

"Gordon, Viggio, come over here, we have to turn her on her side so I can give her the spinal block."

Viggio said, "No can move Joe, Yenny has my hand and won't let go."

"Will someone teach him how to use the letter 'J' please?"

Gordon replied, "It's no use, Joe. There's something about his alphabet that will not allow him to say that letter. Even Teddy has tried with no success."

"Oh well, if Teddy can't do it, I will have to learn to live with it. How is he as a scientist?"

"He does things a lot different than we do, but he gets to the same conclusions we do. It takes him quite a while to explain to us how he got there, however he's right in all his equations. Even Delicious can't argue with him."

"That must break her heart."

"Doc, please pay attention to my mother."

"I'm waiting for Peggy to tell me she's under."

"Oh crap, I was so interested in listening to you two I forgot. Dr. Finch, your patient is under."

"Thank you, Peggy. Nurses, Gordon, help me turn Jennifer on her side so I can insert the needle into her spinal column. You all know your jobs, so let's get to it properly."

Jennifer's back was rubbed with the reddish antiseptic liquid, clean pads were put underneath her, and Finch moved in to put the thin needle into her spinal column. When Jenny woke up from the Propofol she would have a baby girl in her arms, her stomach would be much smaller and reattached without so much as a hint of the line of stitches, and she would be almost pain free. Whatever pain she did have would be taken care of by mild pain medications.

Her eyes flickered open and she felt someone sucking gently on her left breast. Her right hand was still holding on to another hand so she turned to see to who it belonged.

"Yenny, can I please have my hand back, I think it's broken."

"Viggio, you are a wimp. You can't even hold your wife's hand after you tell her that this child was an accident. The next child is planned, and the one after that is going to be the son to carry on your name. My son is going to get me a rifle. I'm going to take you outside and count to 20. Then I'm going to start shooting at you. If you dare come close to me, with that huge thing of yours, I'll kill you dead, dead, dead. Do you hear me husband?"

"I think I should have gone home with the others. I not allowed to fool around with other women here, because I'm married to you."

"I hope I make your life miserable. I wanted three or four children. I never wanted 10. That bastard Even Luck gave me seven because he cheated. Now you come into my life and want to give me two more. I didn't sign up to be a soccer mom for the whole damn team. I just wanted to drive my kids to the field and watch them play with everyone else's kids. Who the hell knew they were all going to be geniuses?"

Gordon said, "Dad, she's all talk. She can't have sex for 6 to 8 weeks because of the surgery. By that time, she will be so horny she will be hanging off doorknobs. You won't have to go after her, she will be running after you to get laid."

"Joe, give me a knife. I want to slit my sons throat open and take out his vocal cords. I never want to hear his voice again."

"Yenny, is that because he tells the truth?"

"Viggio keep quiet. I'll take care of you, after I take care of my son."

"I didn't think you wanted me near you, Yenny. I was going to go away, far, far away, so I would be safe from your rifle."

Joe Finch said, "Betty put the baby into the incubator overnight, and she goes to the nursery tomorrow morning, during first shift. The mother goes to her room, and the father is to be protected by security just in case she decides to get up during the middle of the night and attempts to get a weapon from secure storage. Security is to shoot to kill if that happens."

"But Dr. Finch, she's a captain."

"If she gets a weapon illegally, she will be a dead captain."

"I no want baby without Yenny."

"Don't worry about a thing mom, after you are pronounced dead, Zoey and I will adopt what's her name."

"That wasn't funny, Gordon."

"It wasn't meant to be funny mom. You haven't named her yet, so what am I supposed to call her?"

"Where is Teddy when I need her?"

"She's on the bridge in command of the ship, Jenny."

"Let me speak to her for a moment please."

"I've been listening to you, grandma. I didn't want to jump into a conversation where you were going to kill someone. I started praying for you, immediately, in hopes that you would change your mind."

"Teddy, I was never going to kill him. I just wanted him to know how angry I was with him. Sometimes you still take things at face value, when you should know the people you love would never take things that far."

"I thought that once before. I had to intervene, because it almost got Gordon killed. I can't take that chance ever again."

"Quiet, little one," Gordon whispered.

"What did you do to help Gordon, Teddy?"

"She prayed so hard it made Zoey's hand shake and the bullet missed me by millimeters. God heard her prayers and helped her."

1...34567...11