Dark Ch. 02: One That Got Away Ch. 01

Story Info
A collared slave returns twenty years later.
12.3k words
4.38
7.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"DARK 02: One That Got Away CH.01" by CraigOOL

BDSM -- A collared slave returns twenty years later

Author's notes: Warning! This is an interracial extramarital sex story, between a single woman in a relationship with a married man. She was his collared slave with a former wife. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex and BDSM scenes in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.

Introduction:

This story takes place about twenty some years after DARK 01: Joe and Deb.

My name is Greg Dark. I am six foot, 195lbs, 8" circumcised. Dark hair turning salt and pepper. I am a bondage consultant. To the outside world, I am the dark sheep of the family, a wealthy semi-retired inventor in a wealthy family. To my family, I am the Dom, heir of Geoff who was Dom before me. I am a man of power whom everyone obeys, just like in the Jethro Tull song. My third wife is a vanilla.

The whole journey started out with a woman named Nancy, who was the Domme of our swing club. Geoff was training me to one day become Dom of the family, Nancy was training me to be a freelance Dom. Mary Ann was my slave and my first wife, Danisha was my slave and the love of my life.

* * * * *

I am sitting at our local cafe which is a knock-off of Starbucks, with a South-Western theme. I won the lottery a few years back when my patents were licensed by a whole bunch of really big companies. I am financially independent, internationally interconnected, yet I stay in my hometown. I can travel first class or in my own private jets -- I have three -- but yet there are times when my leash is not my own.

A beautiful voice -- one that sings to the depths of my soul -- asks me "Sir, may I join you?"

Her long black hair is pulled back into a ponytail, the bangs that used to draw a line across her forehead are now gone. Her luscious hot cocoa skin glistens in the late spring morning, creamy skin I used to mark as I pleased. Her heart shaped face is beaming with a broad smile, reminding me of the laugh that she used to share with me, one of the best sounds in the Universe. The hazel flecks in her eyes are gone now, dissolved fully into her two dark chocolate pools. The thick eyebrows that used to frame her eyes are now simply thin, savagely trimmed pencil lines, to my mind making her face even prettier than I remembered. Her half inch wide soft lips are ruby red, drawing your eyes to the lower end of her heart shaped face. She is 5'7", what used to be 175 pounds, now closer to 200 I would guess. Still a 34E, but the booty don't lie, the trunk has more junk. She was my live-in lover, sex slave and consort with my first wife. I thought I lost her in the sands of time, and would never see her again.

I must answer her in the high protocol, the public means of speaking between dominant and slave, so that "vanillas" cannot understand or be offended, because that is how her carefully chosen words were crafted. It is so old school, and yet so intimate, claiming with her first words our shared history together. My heart sings that she is alive and standing before me. I have to tell her -- so many things...

"It would be an honor to be joined to such a bright, beautiful and erotic woman." I lay down the fundamentals, that we were once joined, Master and slave. She was collared, an honor she had to earn, just as my first wife had before her. We were a polyamorous triad. I honestly cannot tell you which of us loved the other two more, despite Mary Ann having been married to me first, then Danisha becoming our lover. We went to swinger clubs and B&D clubs together. We were husband/wife/wife or Master/slave/slave depending on moment to moment. The odd construct of "to be joined to" rather than the more natural "to be joined by" made my claim to be her master again if she chose. Because all those years ago -- long ago enough for me to have a twenty something year old son who never could have possibly met her -- she left us to take care of her mother who was dying of cancer.

"I was not sure that there would be room at the table for me, Sir. I am very late and you may be expecting others." Danisha speaks again in high protocol, asking if she could come back, earn her collar again, or if she had been permanently replaced.

"There will always be a place at the table for you, you are irreplaceable in my heart. Now sit, Danisha my love, and offer me your wrists." I tell her what she craves hearing, that she is welcome, ordering her to sit down, and asking for her consent, her surrender, her submission to my authority. Although telling her to sit comes first, before the submission, when the relationship already exists, the obedience and the submission can be "tied together", effectively a single act. In the formal rituals of B&D clubs back when we met, ropes, wrist bracelets, or even handcuffs were used to symbolically bind the submissive to the dominant, before any scene was allowed to take place. Offering and taking wrists is the same act symbolically, just like wedding rings.

Danisha immediately sits across from me on the wire mesh patio furniture, reaching her hands across the table, palms up, as my hands, palm down cup her wrists, as she cups mine from below. We are both crying tears of joy, sobbing and smiling.

"Oh my gawd, I'm so happy! I thought I'd lost you forever!" I cry out as I practically bounce up and down with joy. The wind changes, blowing her scent to me, layered in three different scents. First, her sexual excitement, a butter fish cream smell I crave from the depths of my soul. Second, a perfume, slightly floral. Then the light sweat of the warm day, plus her slightly spicy natural scent. Some people really object to the smell of sweat from negroes, but I think that is just the smell of their own racism. Not even David, her cuckold husband from back when we met, whose odor was at least ten times stronger than hers, offended me. They divorced within months after we met, before she became my slave, when the four of us, Mary Ann (my wife and first collared slave), David, Danisha, and I were all having sex at the swing club where we met. He was not my first cuckolded husband, nor my last, but the only one in my whole life that I took his wife.

"You will hate me for saying this, but I'm just about to have a full body orgasm just from hearing there is still a place for me, even if it is chained to a post in your backyard like a dog. At least I will be a damn happy dog." Danisha says with a glittering white smile.

"I could never hate you. I would be glad to aid you in accomplishing a very intense full body orgasm. But we do not have the toys here, and it would terrify the vanillas, especially if done properly." I chuckle.

Her loud laughter startles a few people, which she notices as she leans forward to say "Well at least I get to be your bitch again."

I smile at her sharp play on words. She was always whip smart. I sip my mocha and reply with a new line of inquiry, "So what happened with your brother and your moms?"

"Eddie died about six months after we went back to Nawlins, in a stupid training accident. Mom went about two years after that, but she went hard, so much pain at the end. It took me about another year to get her business running to where I could sell it, so I decided I needed to learn how to do that better and went to Xavier, finally got an MBA, built and sold another business, and took stock of my life. I had some friends, but I was just empty, a Borg drone, a shell. So I came back to the one place in my life that I was ever truly happy. Now I am happy again. How is Mary Ann?" Dani asks hopefully.

"We divorced about a year after you left. We were building our dream home on the lot we bought, but the toll of losing you and some things we didn't even know about crushed her. Her back was hurting all the time, and she needed more painkillers than the docs would give her. So her Mom took her to Texas and force committed her into a sanitarium. Turns out the medical exam there caught something the other doctors never even looked for -- Lupus. Her Mom, with legal guardianship over her since she was a diagnosed drug addict, divorced us. So I had a new home and no one to share it with. Got a second wife, that lasted about a year, she left me to be with her girlfriend instead. My third wife got pregnant with our son when we were dating, and while she was a wild child in her coke whore days, she refuses to do anything like that again, afraid of the slippery slope." I explained.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know! Do you see Nancy anymore?" Dani hoped to move us onto happier topics.

"Nancy had four subs when you left. After the second club here was raided by the police, she decided to move to California. She and her harem were all killed in an accident on the I-5. So she's been dead almost as long as you've been gone. The Fire Sign Club died about a year after that -- a new developer bought out the strip mall, replacing the club with a liquor store. I hear Matt still has invitation only parties at his big house up in the mountains that cater to the old school B&D crowd, but I was never invited to one because I never had another sub after the two of you left me." I say sadly.

"Gawd that's horrible! Not just about Nancy, but you have never had another sub? That's like cutting your dick off! You are a natural Dominant, how can that be?" Danisha is confused.

"It is what it is. Greta is a switch, and tried being a sub for about six weeks with me. She loved playtime, but her dominant side kept reasserting itself, usually in the middle of playtime because she has almost zero self control, and the further she got into submission, the worse it got, one side trying to balance out the other. So we put playtime away forever to make the rest of our lives -- and our son's -- work out. Rick is happy, healthy, and living in Montenegro, of all places, working as a medic at a small hospital." I try to show there is some good in what I traded for the life I have now, as if I could make myself believe it.

"And your folks?" Dani asks hopefully.

"Dad died about two or three years ago, Mom last year. They both went quietly in their sleep. Remember they were in their late thirties when they had me, so they were well past warranty. They both had good, full, loving lives and did not suffer at the end. Sister had two kids who have six kids between them, both married well, have great careers, and are as happy as the human condition allows." I explain carefully.

"Jeez, no more asking about how anybody else is doing! Except for one I know you cannot tell me is dead. How are you doing?" Dani asks, those dark chocolate pools swallowing me up with the concern written all over her face, as she grasps my wrists firmly.

"Give me a few moments to answer that. In the meantime, you said you have a business degree from Xavier, and sold off two businesses, so what are you doing now?" I explore to see what my options are.

"I haven't really been looking for anything -- except for you. I've been back in town for six months, every once and a while remembered something I though might lead me to you, at best now and then. Did you know I've been looking for you hard -- full time - for six weeks? You have no social media presence. Your phone number is unlisted. Google returns seventeen people with your name, but none of them is you. I ran into somebody from our swinger's club days, and he said he'd seen you here. This is my second week coming here every day to look for you." She notes with some frustration.

"Thank the gods above that you are a tenacious bitch. I didn't even know if you were still alive, otherwise I would have moved heaven and earth to find you. So what do you say, love of my life, how do we make this work?" I ask hopefully.

"You can't just detonate a thermonuclear pussy bomb like that, then ask me to tell you how the rest of our lives works out. So, Mr. brinkmanship, what the fuck is your best and final offer?" Dani says rather hotly, breaking our physical contact to cross her arms under her massive rack with the coffee cup sized areolas. Something I said really offended her, and I used to know just about everything about how her mind worked, back when I saw her and slept with her every day. I could smell the pussy bomb, and she must be incredibly turned on to have that feral cat in heat layer of urgency added to her scent.

So I broke -- hard. I went for what I wanted, and exactly how I wanted it. "Here is my offer. I divorce Greta, and marry you, while we are Master and Slave, Dominant and submissive, Stag and Vixen, Cock and Slut for the rest of our lives. I need an XO at my company. You have the credentials and experience to do that, and do it well. We run the company, and you accrue shares until ten years from now, we own it fifty/fifty. You find as many snatch snackers as you can handle, and we make them our slaves. We go to clubs, or hell, even start our own clubs, and teach people how to play with each other with respect for each other. But most importantly, we don't let another single day go by without my cock being served by you, as you let me serve your best and highest good. That is my offer, take it or leave it with every single term as spoken, right the fuck now." I say firmly, then lovingly, then all badass at the end.

"You had to do the badass at the end, didn't you, you bastard!?!" Dani objects.

"I had to pretend I had something to negotiate with. The only term that is non-negotiable is that you let me love you and serve your best and highest good." I say with a smile.

"Oh, gawd, oh gawd, I can't breathe, let me catch my breath... Motherfuckucker!" Dani cries out to startled glances from the other patrons.

"Technically, no." I chuckle.

Danisha starts laughing at me. "You really thought I would say no to any of those terms? Are you auditioning for idiot of the year?"

"Technically, no." I chuckle.

"That final term, 'right the fuck now', implies there is a fuck required to seal the deal. Are you going to bend me over this table, Sir?" Danisha says as she pushes her chair back and stands to grab the edge of the table with her hands, so her big breasts hang down, framed by a balconet black lace bra in a very low cut red dress. I am unable to form words, lost in my memories of her mammaries.

Snapping her fingers in front of my face a couple of times, Dani says firmly "An answer is required, Sir."

"The answer is I choose you to perform that action at another venue." I say as I place my hand around her waist. We gather our things and head for the parking lot.

"As you wish, Sir. Always, anywhere, anytime, anyway, with anyone. As you wish, Sir." Dani says with passion and unbridled lust as her soft body melts into mine, without losing a step. She adds in a hot seductive whisper, "You know how much I love sex in public. For chickening out you owe me double."

"Where is your place?" I ask.

"Down on 6th street." Dani replies.

"Exact address please." I demand.

"12345 6th street NW. Sir." Danisha replies in a sweet voice.

We get in my black Tesla S3, and I say "T-slut, 12345 6th street NW please." We both put on our seat belts so the car will let us move. I guide us out of the parking lot.

Dani turns to me, lowering her pretty red dress off her shoulders, pulling out her breasts so the bra is only an outer frame for them. "Does Master still approve of slave's breasts?"

I see the slant from a typical middle age sag that has worried her, but it only makes her more sexy to me. "Yes of course. But we will have to do a full inspection after we arrive. It has been more than a week." I say as we pull out onto the street, adding "T-slut, autopilot engage."

Dani laughes at the more than a week quip, but as soon as the car is in automatic, she asks "Master, may slave suck your cock?"

"Master craves slave sucking his cock. He always has. She's very good at it. So yes." I say happily, as she is already unzipping my cock and pulling it out of my underwear.

"Thank you Master for being so generous to slave. May slave suck you to completion?" Dani asks just before she kisses the tip with her big full lips, sliding down the semi-hard shaft as she pulls the skin taunt. Dani french kisses the tip of my cock, with those big thick lips, swirling and sucking. Her left hand caresses my shaft, stretching the skin taunt to encourage my cock to fill it's volume. Her right hand fondles my balls very gently, cupping them and stroking them like she might be petting a cat. She applies more suction, more tongue, and more stroking as my shaft responds. I reach down to the console, as Dani lifts up to give me access to her left breast with a contented sigh.

"Slave may drain Master's balls dry when he is not otherwise using her today and tonight. So yes, suck me to completion and show me proof." I say happily, noting we are heading past mid-town out of the heights towards the valley, and have about ten more minutes in our drive.

Pulling off my cock only long enough to answer me, Dani says happily "Thank you again Master for being so generous to slave. Slave craves Master's spunk in her, on her, and especially in retrieval from those who do not value it as highly as slave does. Slave is overjoyed to hear Master is already planning to use her in other ways tonight. Yet slave's mouth, cunt, ass, tits -- indeed her whole being -- is Master's property to be used as Master sees fit. Anywhere, anytime, anyway, with anyone."

Dani returns to sucking my dick with extreme passion, bringing me so close to cumming, then letting me back down. She is edging me, doing a brinkmanship ballet with the edge of my climax. I swear to do the same to her with my tongue on her clit sometime tonight. She is trying to say with her mouth and hands how much she has loved me for thirty years. I have plans for her tonight, just looking at her bubble butt booty lets me know that a good spanking is in order. So many things we used to do, the entire realm of BDSM and swinger playtime that has been lost to me for twenty years, now open like the gates of heaven before me. A smile comes to my face as I remember we don't have to do it all tonight.

We slide down into the valley and there are three times Dani has to tug on my balls as she makes love to my cock, just to give me a little headroom, so to speak. Then she quickens her pace as she plays with my ass, running a finger around the rim, pushing a knuckle inside. I am bucking as she tugs and backs off, to leave me hanging right on the edge, staring into the abyss of climax. She flicks her tongue on the tip of my glans, even into the slit in the tip, then around the rim of the helmet, leaving me gasping. Her hand gives me slow strokes, building up in speed, until it seems the only alternative is to jump the tracks and crash into orgasm. Tug, tug, then she is pushing me with an all out assault of lips gobbling my shaft, tongue flicking seemingly everywhere at once, hand twisting my shaft in a corkscrew motion designed to twist the flesh off my cock, and a bent knuckle auguring into my ass. Tug, tug as she backs off, chuckling as she deep throats my rod, pulling hard on my skin to make sure it is fully taunt. My balls want to explode, they are so full and so tight. I get a whiff of the smell of sweat in her hair mixed with the aroma of her hot pussy. This is what heaven smells like today and I am being given the run of the place.

We arrive at her place, pulling into the parking lot behind the building. Dani's mouth is sucking hard on the tip of my cock as her tongue spirals around the ridge of my glans, hers nails lightly clawing at my balls as her other hand strokes my shaft. Then she leaves me hanging, as she puts my cock away in my underwear and zips me up, re-cinching my belt. She slides the straps of her dress back over her shoulders, and we are presentable. We go in through the front door, and she disables the alarm system.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers