Dark Ch. 02: One That Got Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took an old law office and remodeled it, basically two buildings glued together at one smushed together corner, one a single story, the other two stories. The first floor has a reception area at the northwest corner, three offices, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a set of stairs leading down to the basement dungeon. The conference room on the first floor is at the southeast corner of the one story part of the building and the northwest corner of the two story part of the building, leading through double doors into a dining room, where the southern half of the building is a guest bedroom with its own exterior door. The dining room also has double doors on the north wall. The east wall leads upstairs to the Master bedroom, same size as the guest bedroom below it, but obliterated by a dark oak four poster bed with canopy. The master playroom is the same size as the dining room below it, but chock full of bondage furniture and toys hanging from the walls. We didn't have a bondage playpen this big (or this well stocked) at the first swinger's club we met at, so it was a little surprising, to say the least.

"Making a living as a Domme?" I ask with a chuckle.

"No, Master. Hoping this glorious day would come and you would not want for however you chose to use me." Dani asks as she moves in to kiss me. We are almost the same height, I'm only about four inches taller, so we fit easily together.

"You address me as Master, without giving a damn about my rules." I say harshly as I push her back, tugging on the sleeves of her dress, as I step back.

"Master forgive me!" she cries out, throwing the dress and underwear at the hamper, as she kneels in the 'modified Nadu' entry position, knees spread, cunt lips spread by her fingers, clit rubbed by her thumbs, back straight, breasts thrust out, head bent in deference.

"So you do remember the old ways, you just choose to ignore them...", I begin to tell her as she interrupts.

"I meant no disrespect." Dani speaks then turns beet red as she realizes what she has just done.

"So you forget my rules while calling me Master and mean no disrespect. You cut me off in mid sentence to claim you are not disrespecting me." I stride toward her, grabbing her hair between my fingers as I pull her head to look at my face, while I slap each breast savagely hard four times.

"You will look at me while you try to remember the respect you once held me in. You will look at me while you try to remember the rules you have broken since we walked in the door of your house. You will look at me while you remember how those who break those rules in the way you did are punished. You will look at me while you remember what a merciless son of a bitch I am to those who do not obey me. You will look at me while you remember how perfect, how flawless you were those last two years, so that you never even earned a demerit, much less a punishment. And you will decide. You will look at me and you will decide if I am a man worthy of your respect. You will look at me and decide if my rules are worthy of your respect and obedience without question. You will look at me and decide if, in your independent and considered opinion you have broken those rules. You will look at me and decide if you accept my being a merciless son of a bitch to you for disobeying me and disrespecting me. You will look at me and decide if you can ever again be that perfect, that flawless. You will look at me and decide if you want to endure what it takes to get there all over again. And you will speak only one of two words, 'YES', you want me to stay and will take your punishments gladly, thanking me for every one, or 'NO', you want me to go, never to see me again, never to even claim you obeyed the man you clearly do not respect and do not obey." I rage at Danisha, as she sobs naked on her knees in front of me, her head twisted up to look at me though the tears streaming down her face. I am dominating her and while she may not like it at this second, it is exactly what she craves.

Yet what I have just done is the equivalent of dominant malpractice. A submissive can take many things. You can push their ability to serve, to obey, to take orders. You can push their sexuality, train them to be fully bisexual, pleasure any number of people on command, or push their own limits of pleasure. You can push their tolerance of pain, their ability to suffer, their self sacrifice. But what you must never do as their dominant is to make them question your relationship, which is the bedrock upon which the entire framework stands. You must never break her trust of you which is the stone of that bedrock. What you must never do is to blame them, because it is your fault, always your fault. No matter what happens, it is always your fault, never theirs. You should have taught them, trained them, foreseen the unforeseeable, forgiven the unforgivable. I have just become the equivalent of the enraged wife beater when the one person I love most on the entire earth is sobbing in my hand because of what I have just done to her. I begin sobbing too. She tries to pull away, and I let her go. I have no right to hold her. I have no right to destroy her world. I have no right to take the heaven we've been given and turn it into ashes.

Danisha crawls over to her desk, opens a drawer, pulls out a spiral notebook with a pen stuck in the spiral, and begins furiously writing. I go into the upstairs playroom and look for things to bash my head in with or smash my balls. The hate and loathing I feel for my own actions is almost indescribable.

After a few minutes, she crawls back on all fours to where I am, carrying the notebook with pen in her mouth like a puppy might. She kneels before me, the notebook in her uplifted palms as her head remains bowed. She says it so softly I can barely hear it.

"Yes."

I am crying as I lift up her chin to look at me. I told her she cannot speak except for one word, when I have so much I need to hear. Her tearful puppy dog eyes are brimming with a pain so deep it might take me a thousand years to heal. The puppy does not understand that she peed on a 15th century manuscript left on a couch, she was taught to pee on papers and that was the only paper she was left with. She was savagely beaten when she was so happy Master was home. Now all she wants is to be forgiven and be loved by Master again. Yet Master knows he will never forgive -- NEVER FORGIVE -- himself, for what he has done to her. He will awake late in the night, screaming, for years after, chased by puppy dog eyes full of tears.

I look at the paper, staining it with my tears. It is a table of offenses and suggested punishments. Only the Utensil is left out, it has the number of Strokes, the Level of intensity, and the Target. Ten strokes on her nipples, with a hand is one thing, with a ping pong paddle, a flogger, or a riding crop is another. Nancy had a uniform method for levels, based on the width (or length) of the dominant's hand. The length between where the stroke starts and the contact with the submissive is measured in hands. The savage blows to her breasts earlier were probably sevens.

Offense===============================================S==L==T==

Failure to respect Privacy----------------------------10-5--Nip

Deliberate refusal to obey----------------------------50-7--Cunt

Failure to present for inspection---------------------10-5--Ass

Deliberate refusal to obey----------------------------50-7--Cunt

Deliberate disrespect--------------------------------100-9--Clit

Deliberate disrespect--------------------------------100-9--Clit

"I accept your description of the offenses. I do not concur with your punishments." I say what I have to, because every moment Dani has to wait is torment of her soul that I must bear on mine. I go and retrieve a ball gag, and start lashing her to the posts at the foot of her bed, standing in the traditional "X" position, facing the headboard. I return to the playroom, to get another utensil. I place the notebook with pen on the bed, next to the paddle, flogger, crop, and the other one -- the quirt. Even seeing it on the bed makes Dani shiver. I have seen experienced pain sluts safeword out with the quirt at 3's. But she does not get the message of all of the utensils which are laid out before her.

"I have decided to change the levels all to ten's. Do you accept?" I ask Dani neutrally.

She closes her eyes. She remembers the screams from the quirt. Nancy used it at low levels for severe infractions, I never had reason to use it on Dani. She has no clue how hard she will scream with that level of intensity, or if madness lies beyond. She nods her acceptance, hoping for it to be over soon.

I go to the playroom, getting a prop, like the ball gag, but for her eyes. I put the blindfold on her, and her body shivers. She will never see the blows coming. I place the ball gag on her mouth and cinch it tight. Now Dani knows she cannot even safeword out unless she remembers -- and I see -- her safe signal with her fingers. It doesn't matter, she is too stubborn to do it anyhow.

"I have decided your first target selection was correct. Your tits will feel the first utensil. For convenience, I am going to use the same utensil for all targets. I ask you to acknowledge and accept these punishments. I may start at any time after you acknowledge and accept. I may touch and caress you in between, in any way I choose, your body is mine to use as I see fit, and to punish within the limits we have established. Do you agree?" I ask Dani, whose breathing is deeper now, her full rack rising and falling with every time she inhales and exhales.

Dani nods, and I run my hands over her, reacquainting myself with this luxury model of a woman. I trace my fingertips lightly over her face, around her arms and back, then to her full breasts, teasing the nipples. They are just as responsive as before, and I can feel her pulse banging like gongs in those big disks of dark flesh surrounding her nipples. I slide down to the backside, and her ass is much bigger than I remembered, but not sloppy. Whatever she does to keep it so tight makes me happy. More target area for spankings. I resist the urge that thought brings up, and move on.

Her thighs are thicker too, I'm probably going to die one night when I'm giving her head and a stray spasm snaps my neck. She was always thick in the thighs, but this is much more than I remembered. I rub my hands with glee in her pussy fur. She used to be completely natural, from hip to hip in a forest all the way to the other side of her asshole. Now she shaves, from the top of her slit to the other side of the bunghole. I like it, the best of both worlds. I literally have to pull my hands away from the luxurious curls of her muff mitten, by sheer force of will, only made possible by a promise to myself I will lick all around it in just a little while.

I move behind her, and begin tickling her sides, she is fiendishly ticklish, from her underarms down to her hips plus on the soles and toes of her feet. She writhes, screaming into the ball gag. At least I made her scream.

I leave her there, as I go downstairs to pee. It is really inconvenient to have the only two bathrooms on the first floor. But coffee goes in and coffee must come out later. I enjoy the fact the concrete stairs are carpeted, so there is no telltale sound of my approach. Somehow she still senses me. I pick up the paddle and the notebook. I take the pen out, and am thankful I clicked it earlier, so I don't have to make a sound. I slide the pen in between her beautiful breasts, and they press back together, trapping it in place.

"I hereby commute your sentence until a time and place where you are ready to undertake your original sentence targets and levels with utensils of my choosing, which shall earn you your collar back, or replace it with one of style and symbolism suitable for the most perfect submissive God ever made. You have one week to complete the current sentence at the current levels using the utensil best befitting a probationary submissive, the pen. Write your lines." I say gently.

I start releasing her from her bonds, and horrific sobbing ensues. She falls on the bed, wracked with her sobs, curling into a fetal ball. I remove the blindfold and the ball gag, trying to soothe her with my hands caressing and straightening her hair. She raises her index finger, requesting permission to speak.

"You may speak." I say softly.

"May I use the restroom Master?" Dani asks as some of her self control returns.

"Of course. Do not dawdle, I need you." I try to be gentle and dominant at the same time. It is possible, and the great dominants do it effortlessly.

Dani bolts out of the room and down the stairs like she'd been hit with a cattle prod. I marvel at her self control, her eye teeth must have been floating. I return to the dilemma of how to fix, then atone for my fuck-up, whether Dani ever knows it or not. But deep inside I know the truth will out, and the sooner the better. Trust is built on truth, demolished with deception and lies. Until Dani trusts me again, I can never truly be her dominant.

She appears at the top of the stairs, then returns to the modified Nadu entrance position. She has dried the tears from her face, but her chest is still heaving. She raises two fingers, both index and middle fingers, of her 'right' hand.

"Permission to speak freely granted." I say with a smile.

"I have FAILED YOU! Oh my gawd, you call me perfect and yet I misbehave and cannot even be punished properly! I am a baby, and the only punishment I can handle is lines! FUCKING LINES!" Dani cries out, clearly enraged with herself.

I hold up two fingers, just as she did, and sit on the bed.

"You have to be fucking kidding me! Master does not need to ask permission, Master IS permission." Dani says with certainty.

"Just as you say, if I grant permission to speak freely, then I must also grant you time to have your say, fully and completely. If Master is permission, then Master is also authority. Come and sit on my lap, make a 'boob sandwich' of my body, hug me, and listen to what I have to say in clarification of your points." I try to encourage her with a calm tone of voice.

"Yes, Master, at once!" Dani says happily.

"You have not failed me. You are perfect. For me. For me! Yet, we both know that too many years have passed without our practice and protocols being used on a daily basis. I have failed you." I say as I put a finger to her lips before she can speak and get into another row. I luxuriate in her soft body wrapped around me for a few moments.

"If you will permit me a few demonstrations, I will show you why what I did was necessary." I say softly, as I nuzzle her neck.

"Yes of course, Master. How do you want me?" Dani says brightly, just happy to be used by me again, for any purpose.

"Put yourself in the X position at the end of the bed, facing out. We won't be here long enough to need to tie the restraints." I say as I pat her firm ass gently for her to get off of my lap. I am really so stupid I demanded she take her soft body away from mine, I reflect.

"As you wish, Master." Dani smiles as she hold the position.

"So the first punishment is a level 5 to the nipples, one blow each with the paddle, but reduced to level 3. Are you ready?" I ask as I pick up the paddle.

"Of course, Master." Dani says as she arches her back and thrusts out her fulsome breasts.

I measure out three hand lengths from her nipples, then position myself so that my arm, straight out is at that position. I let fly with two quick paddle slaps, direct to each of her nipples. Blam! Blam!

"Fuck you Master gawd dammit!" Dani cries out as she doubles over, rubbing her breasts.

Laughing, I ask "Do we need to get the ball gag?"

"No, Master, that just caught me by surprise. It won't happen again." Dani promises meekly.

"Ok then, the next punishment is a 7 with the crop to your cunt, reduced to a 4 for demonstration purposes. Lay down on the bed, legs spread as wide as you can. One blow only." I say firmly.

"Ready, Master." Dani says happily.

I move to the side of the bed, measure out the four hand lengths distance, and smash the crop down onto her cunt lips, right dead center where her clit is.

"Oh fuck me in the street and leave me for dead to be pissed on!" Dani cries out, as she rolls into a fetal ball.

"Actually, I think this is more entertaining without the ball gag." I chuckle as Dani, her eyes somewhat glazed, uncurls and starts to give me a snarl before she thinks better of it.

"So lets do the failure to present, level 5, with the paddle on the ass, full intensity. Ten strokes, five per cheek. Count for them to count." I say firmly.

"Ready Master!" Dani cries out happily.

I measure out the five hands, standing at the end of the bed with her on her knees bent over the end of the bed. Blam! I target her left cheek.

"One. Fuck me Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target her right cheek.

"Two. Fuck me Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the bottom of her right cheek, so the edge of the paddle touches her puffy, swollen, reddened cunt lips that the crop had already tasted.

"Three. Oh fuck me in the ass Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the bottom of her left cheek, so the edge of the paddle touches her puffy, swollen, reddened cunt lips.

"Four. Fuck me and make me eat pussy Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the meat of her left ass cheek.

"Five. Fuck me and make me suck cocks Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the meat of her right ass cheek.

"Six. Fuck me airtight Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the bottom of her right cheek, so the edge of the paddle touches her puffy, swollen, reddened cunt lips. I pause to rub the gushing wetness into her swollen red cunt lips, and diddle her clit, making her gasp.

"Seven. Fuck me in a gangbang Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the bottom of her left cheek, so the edge of the paddle touches her puffy, swollen, reddened cunt lips. I pause to rub the gushing wetness into her swollen red cunt lips, and diddle her clit, making her gasp.

"Eight. Fuck me in a public park Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the meat of her left ass cheek.

"Nine. Make me eat your cum out of a college coed Master!" she cries out.

Blam! I target the meat of her right ass cheek.

"Ten. Fuck me forever Master!" she cries out, gasping.

I let myself lay down on her soft body, pushing my hard cock into her luscious ass, trying to break through my pants to make full contact, just to let her know how turned on I am. She is staining my pants with her lube, as she reaches back to try to unzip my pants and pull me inside her.

"Not just yet, my love. We have another demonstration." I urge.

"I am yours to command, Master." Dani urges me with a deep lust in her voice. She craves being used by me, in any way, for any purpose. She (as her tits, ass, and cunt remind her) is throbbingly alive.

"On the bed, on your back, cunt at the edge." I instruct, as she complies.

"At once, Master." she says with lust in her voice. In general, spoken commands must be acknowledged, and her old habits are starting to reassert themselves.

I tie her ankles, legs spread wide, to the end posts of the bed. I put the blindfold back on her.

"This is the deliberate disrespect. We will do one only, direct to the clit with the crop, which you had at a level nine. We will substitute a level 5 for this demonstration. I will lube the area to cushion the blow." I inform her.

"Ready Master." Dani answers happily.

She's thinking I'm going to use the Astroglide, or peanut oil, or coconut oil, which I brought in from the playroom and put on the desk before we started. I have something better in mind.