Dark Ch. 02: One That Got Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up the chair, and bend over, licking her labia as she groans. I make a quick attempt to stem the quim tide of her own lubrication, seeming to only make it worse. I use quick flicks of my tongue on the wishbone arch of flesh which holds her clitoral hood. I go back to soothing her battered cunt lips, kissing and licking her puffy snatch pillows. I move my hands to her thighs, tracing fingertips and then reversing to trace the insides of her thighs with the back of my hands using my nails. I change tactics, making claiming claws, digging into her soft flesh to groans. My thumbs spear into her channel, as my fingertips pull back her clit hood. Long, slow licks, from the bottom of her cunthole to the top of her clit, with my tongue as flat as I can get it, is my new purpose in life. Her body is vibrating now. She is getting very close to orgasm. So I pull away.

"No. No. No!" Dani cries out.

"What was that, Cunt 4?" I ask with a chuckle. Cunt 4 or C4 was the slave name Nancy gave Dani during her training. I did more of her training than Nancy did. At that time Nancy had a redhead, a blond, an asian, and a negro slave (the Negress was Danisha), they were all women. To Nancy, the men were toys to be cuckolded and teased, she never considered any of them as serious candidates to be slaves, but then again she was a lesbian who was only transactionally bisexual. The club had a flood of new black couples, of which David and Danisha were just the first wave, so C4 became surplus, and Nancy gave her to me. I later found out that was by Danisha's request. Nancy had offered me to have my pick of her current crop of slaves, but I hadn't officially chosen yet.

Then the flood came, and she assigned one to me. Nancy said "Since you have been training her anyhow." My choice or hers, it still would have been Danisha.

"I was trying to tell myself not to cum." Danisha lied.

"C4, do not lie to me. That is a very bad habit and indicates deliberate disrespect. My understanding is you were trying to order your Master to continue servicing your slot. Did I misunderstand the situation?" I demand firmly.

"No Master, you did not misunderstand the situation." Dani says sadly, contemplating more punishment for deliberate disrespect.

"Then I obey, Mistress." I say happily, as I go through the entire oral teasing again, bringing her right to the edge then pulling away.

"Is that enough, Mistress?" I ask happily.

"No. Never. You can lick my pussy from now until kingdom cum." Dani answers, deliriously happy.

"As you command, Mistress." I say happily, polishing my face with her pussy fur, licking every single hair as my fingers tease her, getting my face so well lathered I look like a glazed donut. I bring her slowly to the edge of a very intense orgasm.

"Please. Something. Anything!" Dani cries out.

"As Mistress requires." I say as I grab the crop, measure out the five, and smash it down on her clit.

"Oh Gawd DAMN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Dani cries out as a massive climax turns her entire body into spasms, clenching from head to toe, as she thrashes, muscles giving out, turning to jelly, as her eyes roll back in her head. She passes out, but the autonomic reflexes in her hips keep rolling through the orgasms, her body still enjoying what her conscious mind no longer can. At the peak of each cycle, I lick her clit in a full length flat tongue caress, and her body starts the cycle all over again. I keep licking up her lube, and polishing my face with her sweet muff, but always making it back down to keep the cycle going. I keep going until I have given her at least as good and at least as long as she gave me earlier.

I kiss her back to consciousness, twisting and pinching her nipples until she stirs, then starts returning the kiss. Her soft lips rain down on me, her tongue now active and fully responding, thrilling me to my core. I know from the wall clock that we kissed for over a half an hour. I still had a duty to perform, so I finally pull away, despite her objections.

"On your back, legs spread." I command.

"I Obey Master." She says happily.

I take the coconut oil, warming it in my hands. Where I have struck, I must soothe, part of the essence of aftercare, just as the kissing and cuddling was before it. I massage her breasts and savaged nipples, leading to a low moan from Dani. I then apply more oil, rubbing my hands together to warm them again. I apply them to her thighs, her muff, and very thoroughly to her labia, her slick channel, and tormented clit to more intense moans. I take the soft towel and carefully, tenderly buff everywhere I have oiled. The first contact with her breasts and savaged nipples brings a low hiss of pleasure. I buff her stomach and thighs just to delay, doing the unexpected, until she settles ans submits back to having me determine the schedule. I wrap the towel around a finger, and buff out her slot to oohs and ahhs.

"Turn over and let me take care of that indestructible ass." I growl.

"At once Master!" Dani cries out happily.

I get more oil, rub my hands, then reapply it to her thighs, to her ass, and then start playing with that poor tortured clit that is sticking out like a raspberry. I apply some oil to my tongue and then transfer it to her clit, my nose stuck in her channel, and I note I'm going to need a scuba mask if I try to go for more than about thirty seconds. My oil application does the trick, and her hips are bucking as she climaxes. I buff her ass, thighs and towel finger her slot one more time. I kiss her, and it seems like she is ready to take a nap, so I wander back downstairs to the dining room, only to have Danisha bound past me into the bathroom just on the other side of the conference room.

I am hideously hungry, having missed lunch, so I order a meat lover's pizza for delivery while Danisha showers.

I give her a hundred from my wallet and require her to answer the door naked. It turns out to be a little red headed delivery woman, who sheepishly asks if she can kiss Danisha in thanks for the big tip. Danisha kisses her, standing naked in the door, guiding the red head's hands to explore her body, as cars drive by in the street. They kiss and fondle for a good five minutes. Danisha invites her back when her shift is over, later that night.

"Pizza Vacuum! Food's here!" Dani yells, unaware I have been downstairs watching the whole time.

I live up to my nickname, making four slices disappear in the time it takes Dani to eat two.

"The naked on your knees thing only makes sense upstairs." I blurt out.

"Excuse me, is that a new command master?" Dani chuckles.

"Yes, C4, the restriction on being naked and kneeling when I am present only applies upstairs here. You are still required to be naked when I am present downstairs, but may stand or sit as you see fit." I instruct.

"As you wish, Master." Dani says happily.

"I like these fuzzy pink chairs, but it is a bit weird eating at a conference table." I say absentmindedly, looking over the dining room, which has almost as many doors as Asia in the Risk board game. One set of double doors leads outside, on the opposite side of the building from the parking lot. Another set of double doors leads into the conference room. Another door leads to the ground floor guest bedroom. Then the stairs lead up to the master bedroom. There is a flat screen TV on a stand under the stairs, where you can't see it from the dining room table, but maybe from the conference room.

"This place was a women's rights law office. They moved to a bigger place. Most of the furniture except for the two bedrooms is office furniture they left behind." Dani explains.

"Let's take the nickle tour. I was interested in other things when we arrived." I wink.

"So was I, Master. Point of order, Master, when do you intend to claim my cunt and ass?" she says with a wink.

"I may need a few days. I am so much older now." I say with another wink.

"I bet you could pick a piece of furniture and bend me over it if you were so inclined." Dani says with another wink.

"Technically, you would be the one inclined." I chuckle.

"Touche'. Voulez Vous Coucher Avec Moi c'est Soir?" She taunts.

"Toujours mon amour." I reply as I grab her and kiss her.

I look around at the conference room, which uses the same style table (a little longer) and the same soft pink office chairs with walnut arms and wheels. One wall is fully devoted to a bookcase. There is still a speakers podium in the corner. The wall across from the bookcase is a huge whiteboard.

Sensing my concern, Dani offers "I just didn't have time to get new furniture."

"You've been here for six months, only looking for me for about six weeks. So what have you been doing with your time?" I ask gently, knowing anything close to idle, goofing off, or lazy would trigger a thermonuclear blast of a reaction.

"Well, It took time to track you from the house on Glacier Heights we all shared, to the house you built on Mesa View. The trail went cold. Went to your folks house, but it had been sold. Went to your Sister's, but it had renters through an agency, and the agency would not break confidentiality. I finally ran into Derek from the club where we met. He told me he'd seen you at the Satellite Cafe from time to time." Dani explained.

"Yes, and that covers about a half an hour per day for those 180 days. Why are you playing hide the frisbee with me? What were you doing?" I chuckle at her evasiveness.

"I was fishing." Dani says with a bright smile. It was a phrase Mary Ann used to use back in the day, when she was Chief Pussy Recruiter. It means trying out the local talent, usually found in "ponds (like social groups)" or "watering holes (like bars)". You try and lure them in, get them to nibble, see if they are tasty fish, and then try to get them "into the pan" or "into the boat" and feed them to the fisherman. Likewise, "giving her CPR" meant lots of kissing by the Chief Pussy Recruiter, and not on the lips everybody else would kiss.

We walk into the guest bedroom, very simple, a queen size bed, two nightstands, two lamps, and an Ethan Allen dark walnut dresser with mirror facing the bed. This was very clearly Dani, not law office, just like the four poster and full bedroom set with desk upstairs. Very Nawlins.

"Nice." I say as we reverse course, noting there is an exterior door that goes right to the parking lot, wondering why we did not use this door when we came earlier.

Sensing my curiosity, she expounds "I don't like the security keypad here. It is a different layout than the others,and I always push the wrong buttons and cause a row with the armed response team, who are very vigorous. So I don't go in or out here, even though it would be more convenient."

The main bathroom was just off the conference room, with the tub/shower. A door at the end of the conference room led back to the kitchen. There was a pantry door in front of us, the small bathroom to the right, and an office to the right. The office had a desk, a credenza behind it, a pink office chair different from the conference chairs with an oval back and padded armrests, two of the fuzzy pink velour reception style guest chairs, and a potted plant.

"So where have you been fishing?" I ask carefully.

"Three places. One, a community women's program at my church. Second, a non-binary group at the university, and third, a club downtown which caters to the LGBTQ community." Dani says succinctly.

"I'm curious about the order." I sense something important.

"My church is majority black. So the women's group there is -- somewhat more flexible. Girl/girl is widely accepted, while Tgurls and full on gays much less so. The university group is majority latina and white, so hot chocolate sells well there. The competition at the club is more intense, ageist, and diluted by many more men, plus it is hookup rather than relationship oriented." Dani explains as we walk through the one wall Pullman style kitchen.

"Thank you for the explanation." I say and she gives me a kiss as her reply.

It is simple, efficient, and compact. Light walnut cabinets, electric range stove top, microwave oven, dishwasher, dual sink. The fridge is recessed into the wall it shares with the adjoining office we had just been in. Next to it is a short wall and a little two seat table, like you might find at a restaurant in the French Quarter in New Orleans. A perfect little breakfast nook for the two of us.

"I sat here every morning with my coffee, and planned, schemed, and dreamed of finding you. Now I don't know what I will do with it." Dani says wistfully, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You won't do anything with it. We will have breakfast each day, or at least coffee, kiss, and plan our day. Every Thursday will be Correction Day, and you will be spanked on it just to remind you how much you like it." I say cheerfully.

Rubbing her rear end in mock indignation, she smiles wide and winks "I think I'm liking it better and better right now."

*Text from Greta: Are you in town today? I may need a ride to Corpus Christi.*

*Text to Greta: Prepping for conference. Will be gone next two weeks. Will make Mike and G5 ready for you and girlfriends. ETA?*

*Text from Greta: We want to leave about six. Love you, bye!*

*Text to Greta: I'll set it up. Have fun.*

And that was the essence of our relationship. I provided resources and logistics, she didn't even pretend to care about what was going on in my life. We had a 6000 sq.ft. home in a gated community and armed security 24/7/365. My team was outside somewhere, probably deployed in a one block radius. I texted Mike, telling him what I knew, and asking him to run interference with security. There would be Mimosas and Glenfiddich on board for Greta, nothing else was required.

Once upon a time, we kissed each other every night, a good solid kiss for each year we were together. We made love at least once per week, and for six weeks she pretended to want to become my submissive, Satisfied she'd 'gotten me back' from a sub I chatted on-line with, she lost interest. While trivial, it was devastating for me. I poured myself back into my work, and blew my inheritance from my folks on patent attorneys. Luckily the patents stuck, and a local university helped verify it worked in the lab, and then the offers started pouring in. We refused to let anybody corner the market with an exclusive, which cut the licensing fees to a quarter of the best offer we got, but gave us one hundred some licensees around the world. Suddenly I didn't have to worry about money anymore, Greta got her black belt in shopping and partying with her friends, and life got real simple for me. I could do what I wanted, when I wanted, how I wanted.

"Dani, can I have your driver's license and debit card for just a moment?" I ask her sweetly.

"Yes Master, at once." she sensed something was up from all the phone activity.

"Oh, and can you send your resume to HR@TFO_TPL.com immediately, if not sooner?" I add quickly.

"At once, Master." she says clearly from an office somewhere.

I text HR, letting them know I've found a candidate for XO, and expect her to be vetted quietly and efficiently. Mike texts me back that everything is set for Greta, crew, and security. Jan, my PA, reminds me there is a meeting at HQ at 10AM tomorrow. I take photos of the drivers license and both sides of her debit card, send them to HR, and take a breath.

Dani reappears, bouncing -- and there is a lot to bounce, very damned distracting plus giving me a chubby heading towards a hard-on. "Do we have time to finish the tour?" she asks happily.

"Only if you put some coffee on." I say, noting I am a couple cups low for this point in the day.

I watch her move, bustling about, without any wasted motion. How long I have dreamed of this day! To have her in my arms, answering my commands, offering herself -- it is a miracle to me. The coffee is on and cooking, the cups and accessories are on the table, and Dani grabs my hand like a child, leading me out of the kitchen.

"This is the reception area." she says with a palm open waive of her hand. There is a credenza behind a desk with a secretarial return, making a 'U' shaped fort. The end is almost capped off with a workstation with its own cabinet, blocking direct views from the door. There are almost a dozen of the pin plush velour chairs, another wooden chair with fabric in the pink motif, and a black high backed executive chair with arms. All sitting on a big anti-static mat, making it easy to roll the executive chair, and easy to slide the wooden chair.

"My office." with another palm up waive. There is another credenza, a table with a high backed black leather executive chair, a laptop on the table whose cord goes into the credenza, and two of the pink 'horseshoe' reception chairs. An external door led out to the front of the building.

"The last office, mostly used for smoke breaks." Dani says tongue in cheek. This is the office between her office and the conference room, setup just like hers but with no external door. There is a two foot tall bong on the table.

"I have no idea how that got there," Dani says sheepishly.

"You are just playing, so fortunately, not bordering on deliberate disrespect by lying to me. Empty out the bong, and put it in your credenza with your laptop. That way it will be handy when you need it. Move your stash there too." I suggest.

"Master is wise." Dani says with a toothy grin, then adds "Speaking of which, I need to go to Colorado to stock up."

"We will go tomorrow after work." I add firmly, adding "Now it is time for shopping." I follow up by texting Mike and John, the head of security, letting them know of those plans.

"Yes Master, how should I dress?" Dani asks with a bright smile.

"Heels, hose, garter belt, a dress you can easily get in and out of, and a necklace that makes everybody look at your cleavage." I suggest.

"I don't have a necklace like that Master." Dani says sadly.

"Then that will be our first stop." I pronounce, adding "Dress quickly, hair in a ponytail, light makeup. Daylight's wasting."

"At once, Master." Dani says as she scurries upstairs.

* * * * *

We climb into the Tesla, I set the autodrive for the high end mall in town, and Dani pulls her dress down to show me her tits.

"May slave suck your cock, Master?" Dani asks happily.

"I don't know how I ever survived with two of you. Perhaps just because I was young." I muse.

"I believe Master has much to teach other slaves. I believe his climaxes may not be as frequent due to age, but he may enjoy them more. Once I have re-learned how to please you, Master, I can return to regular cock worship." Dani offers.

"Then we better get started on re-training you. You must suck my cock without further delay." I instruct with a chuckle.

"At once, Master." Dani moves to suck my cock with extreme passion, bringing me so close to cumming with her first full length suck of my shaft by her full soft lips, that she has to let me back down so that I don't cum too quickly. She is edging me, in both retribution and worship, once again doing a brinkmanship ballet with the edge of my climax. I know a woman of lesser skill would have taken me over the guardrail into my climax, while she laughs around my cock in her throat as she teases me. She is again trying to say with her mouth and hands how much she has loved me for thirty years. I have plans for her tonight. Little did I know how useless those plans would be.

We climb out of the valley, onto the freeway, but the traffic means nothing to her. Dani makes love to my cock, with a look of rapturous joy on her face, just because my cock is in her throat again. She quickens her pace as she plays with my ass, pushing a knuckle inside, auguring in as if she is going to fuck me with a strap-on in just a moment. I am bucking my hips up into her mouth as she tugs on my balls and backs off, to leave me hanging right on the edge again, staring into the abyss of climax. She flicks her tongue on the tip of my glans, gloating about having pulled me back from climax, like a car two wheeling around a hairpin turn. She sticks her tongue as deep as it will go into the slit in the tip of my cock, then swirls around the rim of the helmet, leaving me gasping. Her hand gives me slow strokes, building up in speed, until it seems the only alternative is to crash through the guardrail and smash into orgasm.