Dark Ch. 02: One That Got Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani tugs hard on my balls. Despite how close I am to orgasm, she is pushing me with an all out assault of her lips gobbling my shaft. Her tongue flicks seemingly everywhere on my cock at once, dodging her hand twisting my shaft in a corkscrew motion designed to twist the flesh off my cock. That bent knuckle is determined to get her whole fist up into my ass it seems, auguring into my butthole enough to be at the limit of what I can take. Dani chuckles as she deep throats my cock, pulling hard on the skin of my shaft with her hand to make sure it is fully taunt. My balls want to explode, they are so full and so tight. I get the strong scent of her hot pussy, so delicious, so much of a fucking turn on to me. She is my slave. I can do anything I want to her or with her. I am a God on Mount Olympus, with Hecate herself serving my cock. This is bliss.

We arrive at the shopping mall, and Dani's mouth is sucking hard on the tip of my cock as her tongue spirals around the ridge of my glans, hers nails lightly clawing at my balls as her other hand strokes my shaft. She does the 440 in forty seconds as a feral ferocity of mouth sucking, tongue licking, shaft stroking, plus two fingers shoved up my ass wriggling against my prostate takes me through the guardrail and into the abyss. I am spurting, as my balls heave. Dani drinks me down, spurt after spurt. I do not believe there is that much juice left in my balls, but the prostate massage must have called out the reinforcements. She puts my cock away in my underwear and zips me up, re-cinching my belt. She slides the straps of her dress back over her shoulders, and we are presentable, as I look for a parking spot.

Our first stop is the high end jeweler in the mall. I find a disco ball of diamonds on a chain, worth more than she has probably made in a year. But a little bit of black plastic later, and it is hanging in her cleavage as she blushes. Holding hands like teenagers, we head to the Victoria's Secret, and get her two weeks worth of lingerie before we head off to the Joseph A Banks to get her a dozen skirt suits. All but one are to be tailored, so they are left behind. Still, Dani looks damn hot and professional in her new navy suit.

We go to the Ethan Allen, as I order suitable furniture for the rooms. It suddenly occurs to me I never found the entrance to the dungeon.

"Where the heck is the entrance to the basement? Is it outside?" I ask as I schedule the delivery for three days from now.

"No Sir, it is not outside. It is on the wall outside the breakfast nook, facing the conference room. But you should not go down there just yet Sir. They turned it into a wine cellar, gentrified it out of all hope of its true meaning. Even the walls are pussy pink. It is like going back into the womb of white bred aristocracy." Dani practically hisses.

I decide I will have to order some suitable furniture online after workmen have returned the room to some semblance of the Fifty Shades Red Room of Pain, just so noobs will feel comfortable there. Proper security arrangements will have to be made too. That is better left until tomorrow.

Dani never comments on the suits I pick for her, unless I ask. Dani never comments on the furniture I pick out, unless I ask. But she does have a look of wildeyed wonder.

As we climb back into the Tesla, I tell her "I get the sense we need to talk. So while I could easily delay to enjoy the better use of your mouth, let's talk on the way back to your place."

"Whatever pleases Master pleases me." Dani says as she leans towards me, so the necklace dangles in the cavern of her cleavage. Damn, I want to change my mind and fuck this woman in every way possible.

"You have concerns about the money we spent today?" I ask neutrally.

"Master knows what Master can spend. Master has never spent beyond his means. So I must assume Master's means are more substantial now. Master will tell me when and what I need to know." Dani says as she takes off the suit jacket, letting her breasts move about freely in her gauzy white blouse, her diamond bauble bouncing off teat to teat like a pornographic pinball machine. Fuck she is a prick tease, and she knows all my buttons. She will make damn sure to press every one of them until I throw her down and fuck her. That was how it used to be between us, yet I get the sense her need for me is even greater now.

"Some of that will become clear tomorrow. For now, know the purchases made today did not equal a month's salary for me, I took out no loan to cover any of it, and it did not even dent my cash reserves." I told her in a matter of fact tone.

"Master's wallet has finally gotten as fat as his cock." Dani chuckles.

We decide to order Chinese food, getting GrubHub to deliver from the South China restaurant, mostly because I know the menu by heart. Alyssa, the red head who'd fondled Dani earlier snagged the order. I was looking forward to seeing her again, and added more food for her to our order.

I planned a quiet evening in D&S playtime and making love to Danisha. What I got was something else entirely.

* * * * *