All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 02'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh man!! This is the hotest story on here!

I can't wait to see this young white bitch get the fucking of her life. Man her husband is just asking for it too. What a dumb fucker he is to let this tight cunt bitch have another man, with what I know will be a bigger and better dick. You go girl lay your body open for the superior black man!!! This is one of the best Interacial stories on here.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 17 years ago
I like this story a great deal. It builds very

nicely and the characters are discribed as well as their feelngs in detail. I can see this story going in many different ways and all of them are going to be very erotic and extremely sexual. The writing is very good and have few mistakes. It is one of the better loving wives stories I have read on Lit.

NeedYouNeedYouover 17 years ago
Hot, hot, HOT story. If you like black and white

stories you'll love this one. Great discriptions and great sex and wild woman. Wish I have one just like her.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 12 years ago

Well folks, always read through and edit before submitting a story, as you'll end up with duplicate copy, as has happened here!

Presumably, once a story has been posted, it's impossible to unpost it, re-edit it and re-post it

We learnt nothing new in this chapter about Mark, Amy or Daniel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a good story about a cuck

if you don't like these types of stories don't read them. GOD what a bunch of fucking dumb asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Hey fumblefuck put this disgusting shit in IR where it belongs you fucking cocksucking nigger!!!! How stupid can you possibly be???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rehash of the first chapter

All of this was a different spin on the first chapter. Nothing new here in the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much duplicated, i know it's the two different diaries spin on things but you can't just duplicate large sections from part one, at least change the wording.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

So hot I can't wait to read it all. I masturbated and had a Great orgasm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous