Dark Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
The orientation.
1.5k words
4.14
15.8k
21
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stewardess noticed the couple having their breakdown and began walking over to their seats. She leaned down in front of the couple as they both felt someone near, and lifted their heads, while still embracing each other in a hug, with tears filling their eyes. Beth was facing away from her, and Mark's head was just far enough above Beth's shoulder to see the stewardess put her hand on Beth's back and rub her in small relaxing motions.

"Hey now. What are you two so upset about? You are about to embark on an incredible journey, that could very well bring you closer than ever." Said the stewardess.

Mark replied in a soft voice, still shaky. "We had no idea what this was. How do we get out of this?"

"I'm confused." Replied the stewardess. "Did you not read the reward upon fulfillment of your contract? Typically that is the primary reason for couples signing up."

Both Beth and Mark looked at the stewardess, as Beth began turning to face her, still holding onto Mark in a partial hug.

Both inquisitively asking at the same time. "What reward?"

The stewardess, now grinning, says, "well this was all in the contract but since clearly neither one of you read any of it, I will summarize it for you." She realized that she had Beth and Mark's complete and undivided attention.

"We have set up a savings account that will receive daily deposits during your stay, and if you choose to extend your contract, deposits will be made monthly. The initial deposit of $5,000 has already been made upon your arrival. Consider it a signing bonus."

When it was obvious that they had 100 questions running through each of their heads. She decided to postpone this conversation for their orientation. "Let's just say that depending on your cooperation and dedication, both during and after your stay on the island, this can be very rewarding when it comes to your financial health. We will continue this conversation and get into some more details shortly. But for now, let's get you two to your orientation and settled into your suites and ready to have the best vacation ever!"

The stewardess stood up, and straightened her white button up shirt by tugging it down from the bottom of the shirt. She then smoothed the wrinkles out of her black form fitting skirt that went down to just above her knees by running her hands half way down her outer thighs. Smirking at Mark, as she shoots him a wink. Beth sees this and immediately turns her head to look at Mark. Mark realizes he got caught and quickly looks at Beth, just in time to see her face go from sad and fearful, to ashamed and slightly disgusted. Beth reached out and pushed her closed fist into Mark's shoulder. "Seriously?" Beth said.

The stewardess then turned her attention to Beth and rested a hand on Beth's shoulder and said, "Don't worry sweetie, they will fix that pretty quickly". Beth, looking at the stewardess with a confused look on her face, said "what do you mean?"

"Oh you will see."

Mark swallowed nervously.

"All right you two, follow me so we can get your orientations completed."

Mark and Beth followed the stewardess off the plane and onto the tarmac of a tiny private airport with a single runway. The sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Beth took a deep breath of the fresh island air. The first thing they noticed was the large building in front of them. It was made of brick and was painted white. With the sun shining on it, it was almost too bright to look at. There was beautiful shrubs and flowers and landscaping all around the front of the building. In the center of the building was a pair of doors that had to be 10' tall, made of solid oak, with a beautiful red oak stain.

There was a tall black man in a white button up shirt, and a pair of khaki shorts. Since both Mark and Beth were dressed for a regular vacation, they were doubting their outfit choices.

Mark was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts and a blue athletic T-shirt. While Beth was wearing a pair of black athletic shorts that went down to just a few inches below her perky butt. Up top she was just wearing a sky blue tank top that showed just a little bit of the side boob. Underneath she was only wearing her black bikini bottoms and bikini top. Nothing too skimpy or revealing.

This didn't stop the man at the door from checking Beth out, from head to toe. Beth noticed the man's glances that he was not trying to hide, even a little bit. Beth folded her arms across her large D breasts and did her best to ignore him.

Walking through the large doors, they found themselves looking up at a huge vaulted 3 story ceiling. The stewardess didn't even stop to appreciate the architecture. She just kept walking into a room with an open door and turned to wait for Mark and Beth.

"Right this way, let's get started."

Mark and Beth walked into the room and heard the door handle jiggle behind them. The black doorman had followed them inside the building and closed the door behind him as he stepped back out of the room.

The room was approximately 20x20, and only had a small desk with a laptop and a few office supplies on top, one office chair on the opposite side that the stewardess was now sitting in, and two more smaller task chairs on the other side of the desk. Along with some random plants and a few pieces of art showcased on the walls. "Please, have a seat." Said the stewardess.

As Mark and Beth rearranged the chairs to sit down, Mark asked, "So I take it you are more than just a stewardess? "

"You would be correct Mark, I just so happen to wear many hats on this island. Both of you will be seeing me around the island. Around here, everyone usually just calls me mistress Sue. But you will most likely want to shorten that to just mistress. Unless of course there is more than one mistress around." Mistress Sue smiled at Beth. Beth got nervous and lowered her head slightly.

"As you might imagine, your lives will both drastically change, very soon. There will be parts of the process that will be very difficult to accept. But let's face it, at this point you really don't have much of a choice. And then there will be the other parts... that will be rewarding beyond your wildest imagination."

Mark spoke up first. "Let me get this straight. We basically signed up to be your slaves for the next 10 days, and you get to do whatever you want to us, short of killing us, and if we don't, you will ruin our lives financially."

Mistress Sue was surprised by Mark's direct words. He may present more of a challenge than she thought.

"Sure, Mark, if you want to think of it like that."

"How else should I think about it?"

"Well, you could actually think of it as a once in a lifetime opportunity. An opportunity to realize your full potential, and potentially, become very wealthy. Speaking of wealth, I forgot to explain how the money is earned."

Beth, who had been fairly silent and motionless up till now, finally made eye contact with Mistress Sue. She was desperate to hear about any silver lining in this nightmare.

"As I said, you were already given $5,000 when you got off the plane. And you will receive an additional $2,000 per day, during your stay. For a grand total of $25,000. On top of that, there will be additional opportunities to earn more money, depending on how your stay goes. But we will discuss that later. It is time to begin your journey. Let's begin your exams!"

Beth thought, an 'exam'? Why would they make them take a test?

"Mark, you will be in the door to your left. And Beth, you will be in the door to your right. Your doctors are waiting to begin your exams." Beth was relieved, well at least I don't have to take a test. She thought. A physical will be easy.

Mistress Sue continued, "Oh, and when you walk through those doors, your contract will be in full effect. You must follow all rules as they have been explained to you, or prepare to face the financial and/or physical punishments for any broken rules. This is your final warning.

"And of course, don't forget to have fun!" Mistress Sue said, with a shit eating grin.

Mark and Beth both turned to each other and embraced in a hug, and feared it could be their last contact for a while.

They both headed for their respective doors. Each with a hand on their doors and looked at each other with sadness, fear, regret. They turned the handles to their doors and walked through.