All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 04'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I have shot a huge load with each chapter of this

story but this chapter took my breath away. I could almost see the sad poor little cock husband standing in the doorway of their home begging his wife not to lave. And you could almost see him watching his sexy beautiful white wife walk away as she headed towards her car and go to her black lovers home. The writing in this story is unreal but the diaries they are keeping of this cuckolding are so real!

Then she calls him at 1Am and tells him she won't be home until sometime that afternoon. He sits all night and knows his wife is getting the fucking of her life with her lover's big black 9 inch cock. God I shot three feet in the air from the fucking description. Greatest cuckolding story on here! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
Yea that's what ever white woman should experience

A big black cock fucking her like her little cock white man can't do. she will never leave her black lover now after spending the night with him. her husband asked for it and now he has to deal with it! God I love this fucking story!

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years ago
I really have to laugh at all the ass wipes who

won't admit that they love these stories and leave their bad reviews. One ass wipe said he didn't read the last paragraph!! DUDE! It's three fucking pages long. The only reason yo didn't read it ws you were done jerking off by then. Another as wipe said same old story! It's chapter four dumb ass you read all 4 chapters and then say it's the same old story!! Get real you loved all the chapters. And finally another one just rips this aurthor up becasue he/she doesn't like the aurthor not because his story is good or bad. And the ones who won't leave a name well as far as I'm concerned they shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place. Regardless of their sad little boy ways, black men are fucking white women more and more these days. Lok aound ass wipes. And the reason is we fuck better and the word is geting out boys! So just deal with it and grow the fuck up and maybe you too can have a cunt to fuck instead of your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
actually,

there are quite a few, quite a few, white women who are this dumb, who get all worked up, excited, and wet when the brothers put down their wimpy little white-assed whitey husbands like this guy did..... these are, by the way, women who sport a few black kids all with different fathers, too, not so surprisingly,,,,,, these brothers are not your typical computer, real estate, math, English, engineering, what-not geeks; more often than not, these brothers spend more than a few hours each day at the courtyeard or gym, pumping iron and talking nothing but shit and bitches and hoes every day,,,, so it is natural that dimwitted white women are highly impressed with them when the latter flex their muscles.... it stories like these are realsitic enough, sure,,,,,,, drive around any big innercity neighborhood where it id predominatly Blacks and after a while you're see a few "hot" white women wheeling teir children around, again, each having a different "father",,,,, it's quite romantic and lovely, yes,,,, but, oh, we are sure these white girls and these big brothers have endless "parties" when the babies are asleep! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
KKK Rides again

JACKSON, Miss. - James Ford Seale has remained publicly silent as he awaits trial next month on kidnapping and conspiracy charges in the 1964 deaths of two black teenagers. But four decades ago, he offered his white supremacist opinions freely, to anyone who would listen.

In a signed letter using racial epithets, he railed against the recently enacted Civil Rights Act and exhorted fellow white Mississippians to wage a holy war against integration.

The letter was published in the Advocate, a then-pro segregation newspaper in Meadville, on July 23, 1964, just 11 days after the bodies of Henry Hezekiah Dee and Charles Eddie Moore were pulled from the murky waters of the Mississippi River.

“The time has come,” Seale’s letter said, “for the Christian people of this nation to stand up and fight for what is right in the eyes of God and man and not what a few men in congress or the senate decided on under pressure from the niggers and communists.”

On April 2, Seale is scheduled to go on trial in the deaths of Dee and Moore. He is 71 years old, a former policeman and crop-duster who might have died without facing these charges, but for another old Klansman who agreed to testify against him.

U.S. Attorney Dunn Lampton could use the words of the letter against Seale. It “shows his state of mind. It shows lots of stuff,” he said.

Indeed, Seale’s letter is a time capsule filled with ideologies from a grim era.

“These people were religious fanatics,” said historian John Dittmer, a professor of history at DePauw University and author of “Local People: The Struggle for Civil Rights in Mississippi.”

“Yes, they were racist, but they didn’t think of themselves as bad people. They thought of themselves as doing God’s will when they murdered people.”

The letter, which ran on the back page of the Advocate, includes several passages from the Bible that Seale interprets to mean Christians should fight, to the death if necessary, to stop the mixing of races. It was a common theme for members of the Ku Klux Klan as the civil rights movement made Mississippi its primary target.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What's going on?

God's will and guns? Obviously WantYou is hitting a nerve. He is writing world class sex stories here. He gets better and better. There is nothing he writes that is not already happening out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Turn On!

Love your story. Keep up the good work. Ignore the naysayers, they couldn't author a grocery list. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Top Banana

This sex story was top banana, excellent, number one. You people are so funny. Top banana, number one, world class. Like Mark in the story, I often prefer a good old five knuckle shuffle to sex with the girlfriend. Shes a bit of a dead horse in bed. Top banana, lovely story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous