Dark Division - Dani Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your hips up." She whispered the words out and when he did as told she shifted his pants down a few inches before kicking off her shoes and using the bumper to step up onto the hood straddling him. He was caught off guard by the actions. His brain was still trying to catch up to what was going on.

"Dani, what are you doing?" He finally mustered out as his hands went to her hips. Both of her hands were shifting her skirt out of the way and he saw her moving her panties to the side. Her panties were soaked through and his breath caught as he stared mesmerized.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm fucking you unless you say no right now." She stared into his eyes waiting for his response. When she heard none, she slid down onto his cock and they both hissed in response to the feeling. She was as tight as he remembered and felt so perfect on him.

"Jesus, that's fucking good." He growled as she started to move on him at an insane pace. Her hips rocked into him as she grabbed onto his shoulders, and then laced her arms around his neck.

"I know. Fuck Vince, suck on my neck please." She moaned throwing her head back. He was happy to oblige grabbing her hips so he had something to hold onto while she shifted on him faster and faster. His mouth kissed along that perfect spot she enjoyed before he pulled in just enough skin to garner a loud moan from her.

Dani continued her movements as he found new spots to suck on. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to his release and judging by the sounds she was making she wasn't far off. He couldn't believe how brazen this was. They were in some random parking lot after a hunt and it was only sunset, and here they were fucking on the hood of his car. There was something so wanton and exhilarating about it. When he felt her hips stutter, he pulled back. It dawned on him then that they had no protection. There was no way he could pull out from this position.

With a swift motion he stood up, spun around and deposited her onto the hood. He put his forehead to hers about to lean in for a kiss when she laid herself backwards. She slid hands up her body taking both of her breasts in them and he couldn't resist her. He pushed on her shins forcing her knees to bend up nearly to her chest and he started a brutal pace, pounding into her while her noises grew louder and louder.

His release was so close, but he needed her to cum this time. He wanted her to feel how good this could be with him. It was a godsend when he saw her back arch and her face turn to the side and into her bicep where she screamed against her skin. The corresponding sudden grip on his cock made him want to release right then, but he held himself in check. The spasms afterwards as she continued to whimper sent him too far, though. He pulled himself out of her suddenly and palmed his own cock.

Two strokes later and he was cumming on the ground just in front of his bumper with his hand on the hood still next to her. He grunted with each spurt as he watched white fall onto the pavement before him. When he was finished, he rested his forehead on her pelvis, trying to catch his breath. Her fingers ran over his scalp and it sent shivers through him. He was covered in sweat and could hardly breathe. He could feel Dani still catching her breath under his head, and forced himself to look up. She had one hand on her forehead as she looked at him with a faint smile trying to breathe.

Regaining himself he stood upright, and she seemed to be in much the same place as she sat up. Her face was completely flushed and she looked at him blankly.

"Did I fix the wet and bothered situation?" He breathed out the words smiling at her.

"Yea, shit, that was...good."

"Yea, good. I...um..."

"Shit. I hear Nick, fix yourself up Vince." Dani interrupted him situating her panties and waiting for him. He pulled up his boxers and pants turning away from the sound of his partner's footsteps and situated himself. He turned coming back over to her to help her up.

"Here let me help you off the car."

"Wait, Vince where are my shoes?" She paused, and he immediately looked down.

"Fuck, I um...I must have bumped one. It fell into my um, my."

"Goddamnit, just help me off the car and pick them up." He reached out a hand and helped her step down onto the pavement barefoot before picking up her shoes and handing them to her. She took them holding them behind her back as Nick drew closer.

"So, did you two work things out?" Nick asked as he got close enough to see them. They both looked pretty worked up and he wondered how heated things had gotten.

"What? Oh, yes, we just needed to talk it out a little." Vince hadn't known how to answer at first, having forgotten what started the whole situation. He only hoped his recovery didn't sound suspicious.

"You okay Dani?" He asked raising an eyebrow to look at her. She seemed to be smiling and flushed for some reason.

"I'm good, let's just head to the hotel and get cleaned up. I need to get out of this dress." She looked down and then turned around walking towards the back of the Impala.

"Why are you barefoot?" Nick asked her noting that she was holding her shoes now. It seemed odd for her. Then, he saw it, the dark purple hickey on her neck and he immediately looked from her to his partner. Vince tried to avoid his stare, but Nick knew. They had just done a lot more than talk.

"These shoes are just killing me, can we go now?" Dani had reached the back door and opened it hopping into the car and shutting the door behind her.

"So, you just talked huh? I bet." Nick smirked at Vince who gave him a strange look and went to the driver's side. They all hopped in and drove back to the hotel. Vince couldn't help but catch a few glances in the rearview mirror at Dani who returned them flatly. She always was unreadable. He wasn't sure what to say as they got back to their room.

******************************

Dani claimed the first shower, leaving Nick and Vince in the room.

"So, anything you want to talk about?" Nick smiled at his partner.

"Nope, I'm good."

"Really? Ok then, oh crap, Dani left her shoes in the car. I'm going to grab them you need anything else?" Nick offered his help, but figured his partner would come in his own time.

When he returned with the shoes, Vince's eyes drew wide immediately.

"You should, um, put those down Nick." Nick was confused by his partner's comment and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why? It's not like Dani's gonna care, I just got them from the car."

"Because they fell into a puddle damnit, and I don't think you want to touch them. Now put them down and I'll clean them up for her."

"A puddle? What do you mean? It wasn't raining, why are you...oh God." Nick looked at the shoes as he was talking to see a white stain the side of the material. His own eyes went wide as he realized what it was and he dropped them instantly. Dani opened the door as he did, coming out in jeans and a t-shirt ready to go to the bar.

"Hey, great you found my shoes. I forgot about them." She smiled at Vince.

"Uh yeah, I'm showering next, like right now." Nick grabbed his bag holding his hand out and not touching it to himself. He was completely grossed out right now. He had actually just touched a cum stain from his partner.

"What's his problem?" Dani asked Vince plopping down on the bed.

"I think he might have just figured out what the white stain is on your shoe. I'm just going to clean that up in the sink real quick." Vince smiled at her grabbing the shoe and heading over to the bar sink.

"Oops, sorry I forgot to bring them in. Ugh, I did not want Nick to find out."

"I think that ship sailed sweetheart."

"I hate when you call me that."

"Oh, what should I call you then?" Vince asked as he scrubbed the white out of the side of her shoe.

"What's wrong with Dani?"

"Nothing, sorry. But, uh, we could stay in while Nick goes out tonight."

"Why? I want to go have drinks." Dani was not getting what he was saying. Earlier had felt like the damn breaking for Vince. He wanted nothing more than to be with her like that, and now he felt like they should take their time and do things the right way.

"I guess I just thought we could try what we did earlier a little slower."

"Vince, listen, that was...well I was frustrated, and it was good, but it can't be a regular thing. I just needed to get off and get it out of my system. Plus, after what you told me a few days ago I'm not sure we should do that anymore."

"Oh. Yeah, me too, of course. I just wanted to offer so you knew I was open to it." His hopes were crushed. How was it that any time they did something together it was no big deal for her? He felt like such a stupid girl. He was always just waiting for her to act and he would take anything Dani would offer. It was killing him though. Every time, he waited for more to happen, and every time she would just be back to normal Dani as if it was no big deal. He couldn't figure her out, but he knew it frustrated him like no other.

12