Dark Elf's Goods: Hellhound Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Yuki-Onna, however, has her eyes calmly wander over your naked body, tightly bound with a price tag on your chest and appraises it. Her hands are like cold ice, crystal, ethereal, beautiful beyond belief and emit wisps of blue snow, alongside her pale, blueish complexion. When she speaks to you, you feel instantly colder.

"I'm sure you will find good buyers. Poor things." She swats the fox-girl's hand poking your belly and slowly relaxes your genital bondage.

Sighing and glaring at the nonchalant marketplace and its monster patrons, she pops open a flask and gently removes your gag, making you gasp for air. before the slave selling Dark Elf can scold her, she gently bottlefeeds you her enchanted, restorative water which she produces from the folds of her kimono, which you gulp thirstily as it cools your body, heals you and refreshes.

"Yukio, you are too soft." The kitsune youth giggles, brushing her swishing tail on your bodies and making some of the boys flinch from the stimulation.

"He is almost a child!" The yuki-onna angrily retorts, icy fingers still caressing your chest, gliding playfully round your nipples and softly rubbing above your beating heart to calm it down with a humming magical rush. "...to fall to such a fate. I at least comfort him until a buyer comes. And what do you do?" Her blue, cold eyes pierce the gaze of the kitsune girl. "Find an older man who'll appreciate your antics...tsk tsk...Adult men."

Sighing, the kitsune shrugs and turns away, letting the Yuki-Onna softly replace your restraints, lest the evil captor notices you were tampered. Smiling apologetically, she turns away and leaves, her dignified, slow gait making her look like she is floating as her passage is marked by glittering snow.

And you cannot help but notice her hips, and an ample butt straining her kimono, which already elicits a few needful sighs from your friends in distress. This is torture. Monsterwomen around with derrieres that strain their clothes and somehow you have ZERO means to even satisfy your body!

You are left with your erection, drawing some mischevious stares of your potential buyers. Monsterwomen walk or slither around you, sizing you as if you were a piece of meat for sale in the middle of a bizzarre market. Some simply poke and squeeze your penis and cup your balls, appraising... helpless in a bizarre society where human servants scurry around mamono and ignore you, though some human servant women throw a few sad looks your way. After all they must have had children as old as you, seeing you helplessly trussed up and put for sale must have twinged their hearts.

One by one, you see your former brothers-in-arms being bought by some monstergirl and being led away to their new lives. You make a mental note to contact them some time. Rose said she kept a manifest of buyers and name lists.

Now the boy next to you is grasped, groped and checked carefully by a monster-woman: a strange, blue-skinned ogre with horns, glasses and a very scholarly look. She is dressed for colder climates, but eyes the naked flesh before her hungrily.

"Is he healthy? Can he endure heights and mountaintops? I'm looking for a companion in my observatory." Your captor answers her eagerly.

"These are the latest hauls from a military skirmish. Yes, he is the best you can find in terms of outdoor utility." The Blue Oni seems pleased by this answer. A few handful of coins exchanged, and she leads the unleashed boy on one arm. "Come, let's get you fitted for a mountain trek. My neighbor has the best clothes..."

Now you are alone, still nude and tied to a pole, next to a freely sitting naked human girl. Your captors have almost sold out. Now probably you will be taken to a home of...jackal-girls? You squint, trying to figure out the potential buyers.

You notice two monstergirls, similar looking with canine features approach your naked, bound form. You like wolves and dogs...are they?

Another day, perhaps.

A pair of Anubis twins. Jackal ears, fluffy black tails and bureaucratic outfits with a doctor's bag... They look like they mean business, even when their faces are like cute puppies.

Both carefully approach you, patting your body with their fluffy, thick paws and inspecting every nook and cranny, including genitals, with a surgeon's precision.

"Gonna buy him- oh." Your captor dark elf looked disappointed and cut her question short. Why, you wonder?

"Health inspection miss..." One of them tapped her chest, pointing to a strange sigil on her chest. Grumbling, your captor nodded and looked away.

"We are making sting inspections whether the human slaves on sale are healthy and not ill-kept." The other one explains to you with a slight smile. She rubs a small cool gel on your chest with her pawpads and even combs your hair and dabs a small ointment under your eyes. Their hard faces show understanding for your situation, and a calm determination to give you some comfort.

Of course, that doesn't erase your shameful arousal, or the plain wrongness of the trade to your human sensibilities.

"You will not be fined, miss Thorn. But I must express my discomfort at your trade and at your product's...age." The older Anubis girl angrily intones. "Were the boys not military orphans and we'd sense an underage child abduction, you would be fined and your "goods" confiscated to be traded back to their respective families."

The Thorn clan merchant looks away angrily, her Rose clan dark elf partner nods at the Anubis and assuring her "only free-range caught, organic humans are sold here, and these are orphans anyway."

Nodding, the Anubis proceeds and starts inspecting the others, now a young human girl who blushes and looks down as her body is inspected for scars and mistreatment. She blushes even more when the other anubis kneels, and softly inspects her belly with a strange, magical device that looks like a round stone, her eyes looking at the girl assuringly. "Good. No sexual diseases and fertile."

Your surreal hours pass as you are painfully erect, hands and legs shackled to the pole behind you. The monstergirls who shop for groceries and tools occasionally trade glances at your body, touching a cheek or limb to test if you are healthy. A pensive looking Harpy comes to stand before you, ruffling her feathers with her claws, poking you like a parrot. Her claws rub your nose, cheeks and a nipple before she chuckles and looks you into the eyes.

"Maybe later." She turns away, inspecting another young boy after shopping for some groceries, but settles for buying a sack of kernels and sunflower seeds. Predictable, parrotlike.

Hours of humiliation, naked display and sounds of the market make you tired, woozy, but aroused. You are in the nude for a whole day, for anyone interested, humans or monsters, to touch and test your skin, flesh, and other already-mentioned body parts to see You try to sleep, hoping it will end soon...

...hours pass...

Eventually a very interested mamono woman approaches you with brisk steps, increasing your excitement and arousal. She looks like a voluptuous, almost overweight raccoon-girl with a strange glint in her eye. Her green, exotic clothing looks like a merchant herself limbs slightly furred, and a face that looks like a cute human girl with raccoon-like eye colorations with a pointed nose and full lips. She appraises you calmly with a smile, softly extending paw to rub your swollen balls. The wave of pleasure threatens to make you cum as the sensation immediately erects your cock rock hard, again.

"Ooh, frisky. You might be a good breeder after all. Oi! Shopkeep!"

Her comment is overheard by your vile captor Thorn who got outside of the shop for a smoke. In her skimpy dark leather outfit, her white hair makes the best of contrast, your desperate mind imagined: you are somehow aroused by the bondage but the humiliation is mind breaking for your age. Your captor, no, the evil one, Razzan exits the shop and approaches your potential buyer.

"Like him? Whiny little bitch we caught from the border barracks: boy was an army brat or something. 200 gold coins, long time investment." She lands a hand on your shoulder and grins. "Nice huh?"

The monstergirl nods. "Even for a Danuki like myself, it's a good deal. So..." She leans. "What's the catch? I know you, Thorn." She raises her eyebrows.

"Well he isn't really broken in unlike the other boys who were sold off. Up to you to discipline the boy. The strongest and most obedient ones are already happily sleeping in warm beds with their new wives." The dark elf's hand squeezes your cheeks. "Cute though, isn't he?" Merchant bitch.

"Sure is. My bitches said they smelled a good bloodline here, you see..." She turned away and out of your sight, arguing, bargaining, and waving her hands. All you hear are words indicating weird sums of coins and goods.

"Alright, SOLD!" Your captor's verdict made your heart leap. You are removed from your pole, and given a cloak to cover yourself with. Your collar has a leash which is given to the strange, raccoon like girl.

"Come." She pulls gently, and you are led, covering yourself, towards your strange new life. A bought slave.

It passes like a breeze, or bad dream. You cling to your only cloak to warm yourself as she pulls your leash towards a small, red-brick building named "Imperial War Kennels"

What the? She has now one hand on your shoulder, and pushes you gently. "In here."

You read "Management." at the door.

"Here. some clothes." You are handed some basic tunic and breeches when your buyer, this...Danuki quickly tosses you some from a cupboard.

"Sit." She motions you to sit to a chair.

"Looks like my girls like your smell, boy." The strange mamono comments.

"Long story short, I run an academy of well-trained Hellhounds for policing purposes. And my bitches seem to like you. This means you get to be my kennel stud slave. Drink." She smiles at you, an adorably cute monstergirl now that you are free and mobile and can focus on her rather than restraints.

A glass of cool, minty beverage is pressed in your hands. "Can't have my stud human going belly up." She smiles at you kindly. "Here's some shorts and shirt. The kennel dormitory is warm enough, and my girls are lonely. I hope you aren't into men. I spent good money on you.".

You tentatively ask what you'll be asked to do, making her giggle, snort, and make a loop with her right thumb and index finger, and stabbing through it with the other hand's index finger with laughter.

"You know, your gender is so lucky nowadays. Long story short, I train police dog-girls. Hellhound breed, those cute curvy mamono girls with fiery eyes and a crazy-happy temper."

You whimper, afraid, barely uttering a comment, exposed before this strange monster-slaver-businesswoman who just bought you. She laughs and pats your head.

"Noo...they are real sweet once you get to know them!"

Her massive raccoon-tail rubs your nose, eventually making you sneeze. She snorts in laughter. "Like fluffy tails? You'll be having them a lot caressing your face in the dorm when you are strapped to the bed and being mounted by hellhounds all the time."

That's it. You like this, but this is far too much, you eventually snap, grabbing the clothes , and attempting to dash out no matter what it takes...

Only to bump into a warm, soft wall of muscle and fur and two MAN GRABBER sized paws with soft pawpads blocking your way!.. You lift your head in terror, to stare at two smouldering irises, twin black,furry paws that hold you from your shoulders, and a typical, GRINNING face of a hellhound girl. She blows your nose a kiss, playfully biting it.

"Gotcha!" A HELLHOUND APPEARS! She is like a female werewolf, curvier, far cuter and with dog-like features that emit fire, especially eyes.

"Ara ara~" She giggles as her eyes emit calm red wisps of flame, as she ruffles your head like a kid. "I like boys but this is a bit too much veal for me, Manager. I prefer real stud men. " She laughs, holding you tightly. "Runnin' away?" She holds you tighter once you try to wriggle. "Stay still, snack."

"Pfft. He was on discount, and is fertile and cute. And he is the one whose smell you liked." The Danuki nonchalantly waves a hand, drinking sake. "He is a start."

"Can he even father kids? There's a dozen sisters waiting for suitable men to play with." The Hellhound hugs you tightly so you cannot escape, but also ruffles your hair gently, her large paws and claws passing your hair and gently warms your scalp. She looks all grown-up, with a thick, muscled by still voluptuous body, large breasts covered by a blue leather tunic that somewhat looks like those constabulary uniforms back at the capital. Her bushy tail wags from joy, and her round curves of hers...soft...to die for! Even in her arms, you can't help but shudder at being caressed by such strength and cuteness.

"Tehehe, he is cute. Maybe I'll try him out after all." The hellhound smiles, revealing sharp canine teeth. "Don't worry, I will not bite you. Well, not much." She giggles at her wit.

The Danuki manager yawns, and hands your leash to the Hellhound.

"You better. I need you girls brimming with essence and cranking Hellhound babies, as contract defines: the Police Academy needs you and I need my stipend. Take him to the kennel dorm, would you? And you boy?" She turns to you.

"Play along and we'll have a happy life for both of us."

You nod warily.

"Good boy." She smiles. "Welcome to your new life, slave Anon."

Raccoon bitch. Well...it could end worse, you suppose.

**

You are led again, on a leash. Feelings between shame and arousal still hurt your manhood. Such is Mamono Reik's influence on horny young boys.

She wears next to nothing save for her uniform, leading you by her arm. Her curvy ass, wagging tail, her heat and her coal-black skin is like a drug to your eyes as she leads you with meaty pawsteps. A hellhound, from Hades, and she *loves* you already. Her eyes ablaze, she turns and asks, with a sweet voice.

"What's your name, boy?"

She chuckles at your answer. "Cute. Welcome to the dormitory. This is where Hellhounds train."

It's an underground building with warm lights and sulphur scent. You hear barks and clashing as you see a training Academy for police force.

"Girls, say hello to our new friend!"

Rumbling footsteps...pawsteps approach! Semantics always ease the mind when you are in trouble. But then, the warm black fur and sulphur smell that surrounds you makes you cough. And you are exposed: it helps little to ease you even as cute hellhound girls, wearing gymnasium shorts and top, surround you with greetings and interest in you.

**

It's a man's dream, or nightmare.

A dozen hellhound girls, young and curvy, look at you like meat. Grinning, they circle you, tails wagging and bodies emitting a soft, nice smell with a tang of sulphur. They are in heat!

Cute, twitching ears, burning, happy eyes, and grins that show canines are making you shake in horror until a warm hand touches your chest, and your new mates start joking and chattering with you and amongst themselves, to a symphony of wind across the room and your skin...a dozen fluffy tails wag from joy! Hellhound tails, meaning these hellhound girls like you!

One of them quips, a black-furred little monstergirl who is quite petite with pouty lips, fur on arms painted silver, with a blue bra-and-gym shorts"Hi!"

"Hiya!" Another Hellhound girl waves a thick paw which holds a painting brush. You see that she's been working on a painting...a sigil for "police academy" you now belong to. There seems to be a depiction of howling girl on the sigil, and letters that read as A.W.O.O...

You really don't want to ask.

An older, more motherly hellhound ruffles your head "Hey skinny! So are you the little stud they brought?" She chuckles. She is like the others in appearance, black fur, claws, an enormously curvy and strong female body that smells of sulphur and perfume. Her breasts however, are larger and she doesn't mind leaning them on your head with a dopey, closed eyed smile.

"Evening sweetie!"

"Welcome to your new life!" A pair of twin Hellhounds eagerly shake your stunned hand. You are ripped from your old life and thrown here and...they are happy? Well, there are worse commentors on a first encounter. Like the last one who squeaked:

"Let's be friends! And MAKE PUPPIES!"

"Thassa! Manners!" The eldest alpha bitch that met you first, smirks. "The poor lad doesn't mind but let's take it easy! Poor bastard looks like starved and thirsty! Why don't we have a little chat first?" You are surprised: she seems to care for you.

Let's see where it goes...

Clad in light clothes, you are surrounded by curvy, young hellhound girls whose fire-emanating eyes are locked on you. The room is a large dormitory for police-girls with sets for tabletop games and books, and gym equipment. Looks like they care for their own. Seeing you eye them, the alpha bitch, the tallest one that towers over you, kisses your forehead.

"Welcome. You are our stud slave, but let's be good friends too!"

Lovely, eloquent choice of words. Sex slave. Your frown and shyness at these words is mistaken for playing hard-to-get, they pull you to a large table where many of them have been playing cards and eating. Surrounded by warm, large-breasted hellhounds that have you locked on in their embrace, you hesitantly sit, and food is brought to feed you.

Steak. Not surprising. Surprise is that condiments are salt, pepper and...sulphur. You politely decline the sulphur, which brings a rush of laughter around the table.

"Sure. Say Aaaaahn!" The eldest, with the dopey smile, closed eyes and large breasts, cuts the steak and even feeds it to you with a large, silver fork. You take a bite. Amazing. Red meat the first day of your slavery! The army rations weren't anything near this!

Your comment is met with laughter, warm furred hugs, and kisses on your cheek.

"Have as much as you like!" They lay before you steak, eggs, chicken...ugh. Hellhounds huh? They must have...special diets for exercise. You eat meat, yet also ask for water and bread.

Like big sisters doting on you, you are fed by ...hand?...paw?... served generous portions, and asked about your former life. Nothing savory. A boring military orphan, with nothing back at Lescatie, and now poor and made a slave. Your tale, made a bit heartbreaking by your sad tone, makes them coo and pet you like a puppy. They didn't know caught prisoners were sold as slaves. Some purse their lips sadly and feel down. Suddenly you hear a voice right next to your ear.

"Aww... Why don't we make it up to you?" The alpha bitch leans on your neck, sniffing you and licking your neck. You shudder at the intimate touch. Getting the cue, you are lifted and taken to a big bed, which makes you gulp in worry.

"Don't worry. We'll be gentle. You are really in paradise, boy."

Slowly, you are stripped again, shirt and shorts you just received barely an hour ago coming off by these cute(and crazy) hellhounds, and you are pushed on the bed as sniffs, growls and giggles which strangely come from human-like hellhound girls who start removing their clothes. One of the hellhounds, the one who told you to "make puppies", kisses your cheek.

"We will make you so happy." The oldest hellhound that called you "skinny", uses her massive paws (nicknamed "Man-grabbers" back in Lescatie) to touch your chest to soothe your heart which thumps ecstatically. You feel her soft pawpads on your bare chest touching your poor excited heart with every beat.

"You will never, ever miss human empire!~ I promise, I can be big sister if you like."

Your eyes moisten at her comment as she kisses your nose, and lips gently with her dark, warm lips. Her breath smells of camp fire, sulphur, and perfume, her eyes kind and loving. All around you, horny hellhound girls give coos of admiration and joy at your consolation by a mix of love, sex, and strange family roleplay. Melting inside the sheets, you sigh, and relax as fur, and voluptuous skin underneath covers you, rising your mind to the high heavens!