Dark Elf's Goods: Hellhound Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Alpha, which simply kept you like a "snack" she mentioned, grins, lowering head beneath your belly. You feel ticklish, wet kisses giving you waves of pleasure ,and eventually, your cock which already feels like being tortured every second by a dozen horny, similar looking Hellhounds, leaps free from its confine. The girls are going to work you over. You know it, and surrender, just shyly asking them not to hurt you.

"We'd never hurt you, sweetie! Just close your eyes and relax." You don't even know which one made this reply as you are quite literally gang-raped, a soft mouth and tongue caressing your cock and even the outlike of your balls which truly makes you shudder and moan.

Hot, lusty panting sounds similar to hungry wolves as you feel them shoving each other as the waves of pleasure stop, ending with a growl and a bark! One of them really barked. You hear her confirmation of victory.

"I'm the Alpha. Me first!" You feel a large body getting on top of you, warm fluffy tails brushing your legs. Her face is loving, smiling as she lays kisses on your nose, then a long, lasting kiss on your lips while rubbing your chest with her man-grabber paws.

As your vision is blocked by this large, curvaceous and lusty hellhound, you feel warm breaths, soft pokes of sharp teeth and awkward kisses from every part of your flesh. Better yet, you feel a gentle embrace of fur alongside your crotch, as well as a wet, familiar feeling of a monstergirl's pussy slowly engulfing your cock. Gently your alpha embraces your hips, grinding her hellhound pussy, a crevice that is twice as hot as the human girl you lay with! She increases her pace, panting like a dog as your eyes desperately look around at grinning hellhound girls forming a queue.

"Come on, captain! You raped boys much faster than that!" One of them cheers with a very dark claim.

"Just...it's not rape...this..." Exclaims your Alpha, jumping on top of you, raping your cock with a tempo no human female can match. "...is fucking great! I...I..."

She keeps her pace high, and you feel a wave of hot sulphur filling your nostrils. A hellhound in heat is scary. Her pace further accelerated, now ramming your member into herself, Alpha Bitch growls and grins at you, eyes fluttering with every movement of her hips. All you can respond was to hold on to the beautiful creature before you even as your sight is blocked by black fur, flame, and growling sounds coming from girls, letting out ecstatic cries with even the slightest movement.

This is tons...BETTER than your first time!

Her wetness dribbles down hier sex and onto yours, mixing with you perspiration. You hear her whine as her tail vigorously wags, with soft claw marks appearing on your legs. Hellhounds mating with men are...beyond what you can handle. She is pounding you like a slab of meat even though it's your tormented cock buried to the hilt inside her as she pants and jumps on you.

"Ah!" was all the Hellhound-chan raping you could say between her gasps, brought forth by the tidal waves of pleasure rising from her labia to her spine. You feel your member begin to pulse, rapidly throbbing in the Alpha Bitch's wet crevice. The sensations of your trembling sex translates into amazing sensations for her, who feels the imminence of her climax. She withdraws and instantly slams your cock into her once more, and howls violently before shuddering and collapsing on you!

"Me next!"

Oh God. Eleven more.

You lose track of time as your tortured penis, slipping out of a wet crevice, springs to life again when a warm blast of fire engulfs you from a dozen lusty eyes. One kisses your lips, and holds you a straw from a fancy crystal mug.

"Quick! Draw!" You, dying from thirst, start sucking as much as you can from the strange drink with no god-damned idea what it could be...

It's refreshing. Diluted, like water, but with a strong taste of apple, mint, and rosehip with a bitter tint. The moment you keep drinking, suddenly your heart starts thumping like mad.

"Alraune nectar with coffee and lime!"

What the heck was that? Your cock aches like it's being poured hot wax on! Going wild with lust, your lips touch the next Hellhound's lips, her fangs tickling your own. Another nightmare of hellish coupling is before you, and another...as you ejaculate painfully, thrashing before you nearly faint from the exertion...

...

and another...

...and another...

Each Hellhound rape you violently, from the oldest, most motherly to the youngest, and eventually, a chubby Hellhound with glasses who, after the scenery, leaps on your exhausted, drug-laden body and helps herself to a sloppy...thirteenth?

...

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The feral howl marks her shuddering orgasm as you finaly fall paralyzed, your penis wilting as she engulfs your body, her hips yours, and her breasts, your face, kissing your lips passionately as you feel her fangs.

She howls, and howls, as others join the chorus, for minutes, until she pants and collapses on you. You feel a warm, wet gush inside her again, and again, until she cuddles up to you, wrapping herself and you with blankets.

"Can I sleep with you? I promise, no sleep-rape."

You snuggle with your last mate, the youngest hellhound who is chubbier than the rest, cleaned of sex and drunk on wine and drugs post-coitus as the others, some definitely not satisfied with a tiny morsel like you run outside, eliciting feral howls that shake the night. "Awoo" will be your nighttime music from now on.

You drift into the sweetest sleep ever...

-Months later-

Life is comfy. You wake up to the softest beds, clean, cotton linens and entangled in a warm, sulfur-smelling body of a Hellhound girl, casting the darkest contrast to the white sheets. A soft, wet kiss to your cheek and a tender growl pulls you out of your dreams as fluffy bodies engulf your body's every corner.

"Morning, humie." She purrs to your ear and kisses your neck. "Time for breakfast." Already you see some of the Hellhound girls you spent many sweaty nights with, slowly getting up with effort due to their pregnancies.

As months passed, you were re-united with some of your brothers-in-arms, some of them were sold to single mothers needing a live-in adopted husband for their daughters. Tobias, one really sad, depressed orphan you remembered was lucky, hugging a young kitsune girl all the time:

He said her mother, the town's innkeeper Kitsune, had bought him from the human market as live-in husband for her daughter. You can't help but smile as he clings to the young fox-girl like a kitten himself, with the young monstergirl, several years younger than him, with amber-colored fur and hair and eyes gleaming like golden coins, indulgently smiling at him with her tails caressing his head and neck softly, fluffy golden fur gently rubbing on his skin.

They are both pretty much in love and blessed with youth: you can imagine a very happy future for both of them.

You occasionally meet the boy that was taken by the Blue Oni astronomer. He fondly speaks of his new life, except when he comes home from shopping and his mistress Blue Oni is drunk. These days are best described as "passionate." He now shops extra for the Blue Oni astronomer is pregnant, and very happy.

The rest were sold to single monstergirls who could use a husband and didn't have qualms about the slave trade. You know for a fact that Holstauri and Kikimora disapprove heavily. And the girl who was on sale and was examined seems to be carrying scrolls and spell components for a regal looking Lamia who treated her like a daughter, mated to her incubus son.

The bulge of pregnancy was visible a few months later. You know monstergirls discouraged contraceptives for their female human slaves and encouraged to monstergirl citizens, all "for a sustainable world". You also heard the slave you fucked earlier earlier gave birth to a child of yours. You civilly ask if you can see them both, after which she gives you the location at the weekend.

"At the farm above the demon temple. She works for a family. Be considerate if you ever visit her."

It went uneventful, with a promise to see her again. She is content, already planning to give birth to another, since they'll be taken care of.

The Thorn you met seems to be in higher spirits. Her pet, the boy you saw, attends to her with utmost diligence, noting her words, delivering her wine, and even cleaning her boots. You notice that she nods approvingly and caresses him after a good job.

Occasionally when you shop for your mistresses, you stop and chat with the Rose, whose mood always brightens upon seeing you. Unusual to your expectations, she chats you up during your shopping and even genuinely questions your health and wellbeing, and asks if you are happy with your new life.

You nod, shrugging. "They...treat me good." And you ask with concealed anger about your former garrison mates. She surprisingly answers all of their whereabouts and health. Even the Thorn's body-slave, Benny.

"I'm shocked that she takes very good care of him. I heard he doesn't even miss the garrison. Submissive stud, that one." She giggles.

Your other captor Rose, even mentioned that she kissed him in privacy one day. Just a peck on cheek, though.

"But just cheek? I was raped by a dozen Hellhounds the first day!" You chuckle, a bit jaded.

"It's a start, Anon. Every evening she kisses his cheek closer to his lips, and doesn't deny him joy to bed other monsterwomen, saying "My body is nothing compared to them." She hands you a glass of wine. "Old enough, aren't you? Try. My treat."

You laugh, and sit down to wine with the Dark Elf. Your mistress Danuki is quite lax in your control. Couple of drinks and cheese later she talks some more.

"He somehow softened her. I love it. Thorn brought many human girls to have babies by him. Isn't it adorable?"

You shiver: to be bred like a choice dog. "What's the matter?" She questions, noticing your unease at treatment of underlings in this place. "We always need more human slaves and studs. And I LOVE playing with babies!" When you ask if she took him to bed as well, Rose laughed.

"One day she will. I feel it."

Oh yes, you and her...are somehow amicable. She even listens to you when you tell some of the captures have families so they can be ransomed instead.

"You have a good heart. I sense it. Should have kept you as my assistant but...we have overhead like crazy due to war. But I feel you deserve this." She shrugged, handing you a gift: The Weregeld. It was a platinum coin to buy direct freedom for important people.

"You know how to use it."

You did use it... handing it to a desperate looking, captured Lescatian knight woman on the slave market and telling the slaver dark elf that she must let her go. Rose's knowing smile tomorrow confirmed she expected that. "You are something, kid, aren't cha? Coulda bought your way out...heh..." She smokes her pipe, eyes looking at you with respect.

Then she beckoned you inside her shop, and hung a closed sign.

You had the best hour of your life, gently put on a bed, stripped, and kissed all over your body, with the Dark Elf massaging you in nude, her large breasts softly crushing your back. As the pleasure shot up your brain to high heavens, she finished you off with her fellatio; her soft, wet, inviting mouth, shaped like an "o" and gracefully sliding past your cockhead. Slowly Rose moves her head, and vaccuuming her cheeks, starts sucking your sudden erection.

Used to be abused by hellhound girls for months, you are prepared...almost...

...only to explode with an orgasm that drained your balls inside her throat. Dark Elves rarely gave head.

"The best gift I can give you, Anon. I feel you needed it too." Washing it off with wine, she helped you dress and patted your ass, winking.

"One word of this, and I'm gelding you!" Her pointy chocolare ears twitch with joy as she adjusts her white hair. "You hear? This was a gift!"

You raced home with a light step.

You have your own chores and responsibilities now as well: Your alpha wife, who always claimed you first, has given birth to her first child: A Hellpup. Already the little minx has grown up to be quite the curious creature and recorded your smell affectionately, demanding headpats and nuzzling you whenever she can. Other hellhound laze, stroking their pregnant bellies and winking at you.

It feels good. You cannot even be a proper Lescatian citizen, much less support a child, but this feels good; so you might try your hand in being a Mamono-reik's male slaves. After all, your role in a monstergirl household is reversed, now you prepare food, raise the children and clean the rooms when the girls go out to bring the bacon, so to speak.

Seriously. It feels weird, but so pleasurable, like the little nips and bites the Hellpup daughter gives your arm.

"Daddy...bweakfast." She pulls your nightshirt. Gods, monsterdaughters grow up fast! No wonder your former nation of Lescatie is up in arms to protect her husbands.

Oh well, more work for you, right after breakfast. You now have enough money to turn to the bailiff and go to Lescatie but why? Who waits for you there?

No one.

You wonder how your life will go on as a minion of monstergirls.

"ICE CWEAM!"

Time to tell your daughter that she can have ice cream only after breakfast, once a day, right after breakfast and meeting up with your former comrades you found living in nearby monster homes. Responsibilities... responsibilities...

Your life has an interesting future indeed.

"ICE CWEEEAM!"

"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness."
-Katherine Henson