Dark Elven Sperm Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done." Amani fanned herself. "I'll be back for the sleeping males once you rotate them." Greba nodded. "Girls, you can get back to rest."

"Thank you, mistress!" The human girls spoke in unison before going back to bed or playing cards.

"Time to stamp...the...men." Amani was sweating.

"The best part." Greba giggled. "Think of them as cattle. It goes easier that way."

*-*-*-*

Passing by rows of twitching cocks tied to tubes, quivering balls pumping semen, Amani was blushing red, paw pressing the seal of health inspection on each toned male ass, restrained and balls constantly being drained of semen.

"Poor things..." She sighed to herself. "Most of them, at least."

Greba was smiling from ear to ear. "I am extremely grateful for your integrity, inspector. You may find the practice unpleasant, but I do a service for all, and most are happy to be here. Besides, you will love the dairy farm I will start from now on. The "cattle", being female, will be treated far better than men. I could show you the prototype."

"I will most definitely not..." Amani threw her a dead-eyed stare. "But since you are insistent..."

*-*-*-*

"Well, that was less scary than I thought." Amani crossed her arms, her golden staff on her back. The "sets" were plush, comfy chairs fitted with breast suction cups.

"Of course, what kind of villain do you think I am?" The dark elven "rancher" Greba was grinning. "Most of the milkers are for indentures and free, sans the restraints, they are designed to keep the body comfortable."

"And that one?" Amani's gaze became...interested, Greba noted with a grin. The demon energy was arousing the Anubis. It looked much like the male milking stocks, plus a lot of extra add-ons, even phallic plugs set in the nether areas of the potential victim.

"For less than free females."

"I thought so." Noted Amani dryly, her ears drooping.

"Inspector, I assure you, the device's paddings and structure are designed for maximum comfort, securing the most rebellious minotaur girl for a long session of milking. Perhaps..." She whispered to the aroused, sweating Anubis' ear. "You would like to try it?"

"What!" Amani hissed, her ears flattening in alarm.

"I know that you are planning for children and a milking chair sounds about just right for your home. But, since you are likewise concerned about Involuntary Indenture Standards, perhaps you could try the slave milking harness?" The dark elf raised her hands as she explained. "I have no motives other than you doing your duty."

The Anubis' eyes fluttered, the demon energy of the erotic machinery milking poor men had residual effects on her.

"If..." Amani gulped. "Only...for duty..."

"Whatever makes you feel sleep well at night-" Greba grinned, chuckling to herself. If she could get the Anubis to enjoy her milking station, no one could say no to her new project!

"What?" The Anubis blinked, woozy.

"Nothing! Let me help you, miss inspector. You'll see the frame capable of handling and restraining a body without pain... But you can't ride it with your clothes and staff..."

The dark elf slowly took the musk-drunk Anubis' staff and put it in a corner, gently taking off her shendyt, and sliding her hands behind her back to take off her Kemet black silk chest wraps...

"What...are...you...doing?" Amani shook her head.

"Miss inspector, obviously you can't use this device with your breasts covered, the victim must be naked...Rules..."

"Rules..." Amani mumbled, weakly resisting as her body was being stripped naked by the grinning, enthusiastic dark elf that drew her like a fly to a web. Greba loved what she saw. The Anubis had a petite, yet dense body, dark brown skin gracing a curvy frame, an hourglass figure with jackal fur and paws at the end of each limb, muscles on limbs particularly thick and prominent, and a belly that had grown a bit fat. The best was her massive breasts, no doubt the Anubis was buying expensive Goblin alchemy to prepare for motherhood. Greba pinched and squeezed the Anubis' bubble butt and belly, Amani moaning and eyes rolling as her limbs were fastened to the slave milking stall, padded slave cuffs gently squeezing her ankles and wrists.

"I'm doing this...for...duty..."

Greba nodded, biting her lips not to laugh.

Amani was naked, her fat tits dangling under her like a cow in a milking stall, on all fours like a beast. Her jackal feet and hands were securely tied, and her body was supported by a pink, long pillow fixed to a long, polished, wooden plank riveted between the steel yokes restraining her, allowing her to lie face down with her entire body resting on the soft pillow with both breasts dangling from the plank's sides.

"Of course, Miss Inspector..." Greba then softly squeezed a fat brown breast, attaching a milking cup to the brown, stiff nipple.

"You don't...need to milk... the cup...just the restraints..." Amani was trying to fend off grubby dark elven hands, moaning as she was being caressed. The Anubis gave up struggling, and gave in to the flood of pleasure, feeling her breasts being sucked by a mechanical pair of cups.

"See, Inspector? It's painless and harmless!"

"Mm..." Amani relaxed, enjoying the bondage and milking, her senses of scent overwhelmed by aphrodisiac fumes and demon energy. Unknown to her, Greba had burned dark elven incense sticks to fumigate the storage room. The side effects were, dark elves being dark elves, obvious ones.

Greba turned on a dial, and with a whirr and buzz, the Anubis' fat brown breasts started to periodically jiggle as the machinery started to suck each nipple. Crossing her arms with a grin, Greba enjoyed the humiliating pose Amani was stuck in, and her eyes grew when the Anubis' soft brown nipples started to engorge, and to her surprise, small white droplets of milk started to dribble.

The Anubis was entirely restrained, being forcibly milked. There was no pleasure, but a flood of bliss and joy, breasts feeling pleasure.

*-*-*-*

A few hours later:

A very angry Anubis stomped out of the prototype room and tossed the approval papers to the grinning dark elf Greba, who shook the FURIOUS Anubis woman's paw with gusto. "Thanks for the approval, Miss Inspector!"

"Anything that happened gets leaked, you are dead..." Amani growled, still upset, yet incredibly aroused. "You hear me? Dead..."

"Hand over my heart." The dark elf drew her fingers over her chest. "So long as we get the approval!"

She found Amani waiting at the exit, being ogled by human visitors, ignoring that they kept staring at her naked body in public. With a weary paw, she waved her to follow.

"My arms are exhausted," Amani sighed. "Let's go home and eat." They weren't the only thing exhausted, Eilie noted. but that would be a story for another time.

"Mine too!"

"Right, Eilie..." Amani smirked. "Hope you enjoyed yourself at least."

"Very much!" Eilie handed her leash to Amani, who tugged it wearily, leading her like a dog, nude in public. She stuck out her tongue to a human adventurer who watched her with wide eyes, wiggling her butt.

Greba, turning around on her high heels, high-fived her succubus co-owner, the scholarly she-demon blinking in surprise at her reaction.

"We got the approval!" Greba squealed. "Get the goblins to make more milking stations, gift inspector Amani a deluxe milking set for young mothers. Time to branch into the dairy world as well!" She wondered how Anubis milk would taste like; her kids would love that!

"Goddess' peace be with you."

A voice made her turn, Greba nodding and curtsying before the succubus wearing a lewd habit.

"Dark Priestess Nanki, welcome." Greba greeted the pale-skinned religious succubus, wearing a perverted corruption of a Lescatian nun. Her melon-sized breasts were barely kept in check by her low-cut habit, its back cut so high her ass was bare as she walked, sporting a gilded spade tail and a specially cut thong snugly buried between plump asscheeks. Her feet were human like many succubi of later generations, and her eyes were jet black, just like her bob-cut hair.

The Dark Priestess were a subspecies of succubi, a type of monster-woman particularly associated with the worship of sex, love, motherhood, and pleasures. Disciplined in their own way, they were quite social and communal, driven by a need to spread love and mercy to other species. Their main duty in the dark elven city was to soothe slaves and make them come to terms with their captivity, healing work injuries and refreshing their stamina, healing their pains.

"I have come to tend to the lambs of the Goddess' souls, dear lady," Nanki spoke in a beautiful, sing-song voice.

"This way." Greba waved her inside.

The succubus smiled as she entered the "cattle farm", taking in the scene of cock-milking with closed eyes and deep breaths.

"Goddess' peace on you, dear humans."

White-aproned human women in hygiene masks knelt behind naked men, gloved hands periodically washing, oiling, and stroking the reddened cocks and engorged balls with visible veins as succubus and dark elf scientist women oversaw them, taking notes with grins on their faces.

The men would be rotated, carried to their cells once exhausted, and fresh boys would be dragged into the stocks, under whip and chain, to have their cocks milked again and again...

The "farm workers", human servant women bowed their heads, earning a gentle caress of the index and middle finger in benediction on their foreheads. The dark succubus nun stood before a "cattle", touching the forehead of the white, blonde boy suspended naked by his bare feet and wrists tied behind his back, blindfolded and gagged like a prized deer.

Ignoring his whimpers and moans, his penis pumping seed with throes of orgasm after orgasm, Nanki intoned softly rubbing his forehead with sacred oils, her other hand caressing his ass:

"Lamb of the goddess, your sacrifice here is a great service to the daughters of Lilith."

She cooed happily when the blindfolded poor slave boy leaned his head to her caressing. Blessing the boy's tortured, swollen, perpetually pumping balls with a prayer and a kiss on his ballsack, she went on, blessing and healing the strained male cattle, easing their pains and enhancing their pleasure.

"Poor things. May their sacrifices be treasured..." Nanki waved her hand over rows of naked butts, genitalia being sucked dry.

"Amen."

Behind them the doors closed, and moans of pleasure were mixed with the humming of machinery, dozens of men stuck like cows in a pen groaned and shook with eternal pleasure, their cocks and balls the dark elf's property, to be harvested and tortured as long as she wanted. She didn't need their words or faces. Just what the men were good for, to be used as living sperm pumps for her glorious race until some interested mistress would buy them to be their personal sperm pump.

12